HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... More

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

17 Khushi is ready

5.5K 311 27
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 17 Khushi is ready... (Double long update)

Khushi got Arnav's room's control in her hand. She was sure that she had to enter Arnav's room to treat him because she could not treat Arnav without entering his room. But she could not do it without Shyam's help. Now, she didn't have to take Shyam's help. She stood there silently.

"Khushi, be careful when you open the door," Lavanya said.

Khushi nodded ok. They left the place one by one. Khushi waited until they got vanished from her sight. She peeped in and saw Arnav standing leaning on the wall.

"Arnavji..." she called him in a low tone.

Arnav tilted his head and looked at her.

"Come here" he beckoned him.

Arnav turned opposite her not looking at her. Khushi stood, gazing at him. She sighed. She could not take the risk of entering the room now. After talking with the doctor, she wanted to decide. so, she left the place.

Khushi's phone rang. She smiled seeing Meena's number.

"Meena..."

"Khushi, Swamiji I mean, the doctor is ready to talk to you. Download the ZOOM app on your mobile. I will send you the link. Just join the meeting. Tell him everything"

"Thank you so much Meenu"

"It's my duty, dear. Get ready" she disconnected the call.

Khushi downloaded the Zoom app and waited.

She came to Anjali.

"Anjaliji"

"Tell me, Khushi. Do you want something?"

"I didn't sleep last night properly. I'm sleepy..."

"Then go and sleep"

"Yeah... I'm going to sleep"

"Don't worry, no one will disturb you"

"Thank you"

Khushi came to her room and locked the door. She didn't want any disturbance when she was in the meeting with the doctor. That was why she lied to Anjali.

Khushi waited for Meena to call her. Meena appeared on the screen.

"Khushi, talk to the doctor. Tell him your complete problem. He knows Hindi"

Khushi nodded ok. Meena turned the mobile to the doctor. He was in his sixty-plus.

"Tell me your problem, beti"

"My husband is a mental disorder patient. His enemies hit his head with an iron rod. So, he lost his sense, he forgot everything, and everyone... even his own self behaves wild. I thought it's everything happened only because of the accident. But I got to know the truth two days ago. His jeejaji is the reason for his current state. He is keeping him in the same state using some medicine with a help of a doctor. Everyone in this family are trusting him like God. I don't know whether they trust me or not if I tell them the truth. And I don't think I can save my husband from going against him. I don't know what to do. Please save my husband" she pleaded.

"That means you can't bring him here for the treatment. Right?"

"No... he won't let me do that"

"Could you send me the medicine he is giving to your husband?"

"Yeah, I have the sample"

"Ok... send it to me. I will test the medicine and will tell you what to do"

"I will send the medicine today itself"

"Ok... take my phone number. You can call me anytime"

"Thank you so much"

"Tell me about your husband"

"He is kept alone in a secured room that is with a grill gate. He fears blood and recently fears of me"

"Fears of you?"

"Yes, when he pounced on me, I cut my wrist to save myself. He got horrified to see the oozing blood. He rushed away from me. And after that, whenever he sees me, he hides behind a wall or a bed"

"That means, he feels fear to face you"

"Kind of..."

"Even though he is sexually harassed he behaves differently with you"

"Yes, Swamiji..."

"Tell me what else have you observed from your husband"

"Like what?"

"Does he sleep well?"

Khushi nodded no thoughtfully.

"I observed him last night, he didn't sleep... his friend said that he is not at all sleeping."

"Mmm"

"Why are you very particular about sleep?" she asked curiously.

"Sleep is essential to all. Sleep calms the human down. Without sleep, we can't make him normal. Sleep cleans our brains. When we sleep, more cerebrospinal fluid flushes through the brain to wash away harmful proteins and toxins that build up during the day. Sleep is important to a number of brain functions. Sleep helps to prepare our brains for learning new things. If we are well-rested, we can pay attention to new information that we come across in our daily experience. During sleep, the brain replays memories from the day, making the neural connections stronger"

Khushi widened her eyes. Does sleep have a major role in one's life?

"You can see the difference in your husband if he sleeps well"

"Ohh..."

"Then what he does?"

"He utters only one word NO. He groans and makes a weird sounds... eats on his own spilling the food all around the plate. He looks calm all the time, loses his control when gets harassed with sexual feelings"

"It's because no one would have talked to him. that's why he is not speaking. He is just like a kid. He will repeat what he sees from others"

"Ohh..."

"Ok... send me the medicine immediately. We will find a solution to this problem and get your husband rid of the horrible situation"

"Can we do it?"

"If you are dedicated"

"Means?"

"You should do to treat your husband as per our instruction. We will guide you. You have to follow our instructions."

Khushi nodded ok.

"Thank you, Swamiji"

"You are welcome"

The meeting was over. Khushi checked her mobile. Meena had sent her address to Khushi.

Taking the sample, Khushi came out. She didn't find anyone in the living room. She left RM without making a noise. Sending the medicine to Meena, Khushi got back.

"Khushiji, you said you are going to sleep"

"Yes... but the headache killed me. So, brought this tablet" she showed her headache pills.

"I would have given you the tablet if you had asked me...?"

"Do you have? I don't know. Next time, I will get it from you" Khushi said.

Anjali nodded ok. Khushi walked to her room again.

After two days

Khushi got a call on her mobile. She attended it immediately as it was from the Ayurveda doctor. Meena already told her that she handed the medicine to the Ayurveda Doctor.

"Jee, Swamiji..."

"Beti, record the audio. Then only you can hear it again if you have any doubt regarding"

Khushi nodded ok and started recording it. it will be better to hear it again instead of disturbing the doctor, again and again, Khushi thought.

"I got the medicine sent by you. We tested it immediately to know the exact condition. The people who are providing it to your husband must be heartless."

Khushi gulped down hard.

"I have never seen such a dangerous drug in my life. Actually, I don't want to tell you about it but I have no choice because you have to know about it. because of the drug effect, your husband is not sleeping. The medicine is the one that provokes his sexual feelings. They must be cruel people. the man who couldn't express his feelings is suffering from dangerous feelings. How pity...!"

Khushi's eyes tear up.

"Can't we cure him, Swamiji?"

"We will. This is not your problem but mine too. This case challenged me. Your friend Meena is starting from Tamilnadu tonight. I will send the medicine to her. I will give proper instructions too. Just follow that."

"Jee Swamiji"

"Beti, I'm sorry to say this... if you want him to get cured, you have to sacrifice yourself"

"I didn't get you"

"you have to get close to him no matter what. Of course, I will provide the necessary medicine that will calm down his rushing blood. But I don't know how much it is going to be in our favor. Because I didn't test your husband in person. Start giving him medicine. He should sleep first. Don't enter his room for the first three days. But you have to enter his room after three days and should send us the correct report of his behavior. That is how we are going to check his progress. You are the one who is going to do that"

"I'm ready to do it, Swamiji"

"Get out of the room, in case he behaves violently. Then we will increase the power of the medicine"

"Can't you make it powerful now itself?"

"It's powerful enough already. We should add only if needed according to his metabolism. Or else, it will become an overdose. I think this dose will be enough"

Khushi nodded ok.

"You can call me anytime. Don't hesitate and don't worry. We will bring him back slowly."

"Thank you, Doctor"

"And one more thing, he won't forget you as the progress is slow and steady. He will get his lost memory also"

"Thank you so much, doctor. I will never forget you" Khushi happily.

"Livelong..." he disconnected the call.

The next day

Meena came to RM with medicines.

"Hi, Meenu..." Lavanya shouted happily.

"Hi... how are you?"

"Good..."

"Where is Khushi?"

"She is in her room. Come..."

Lavanya brought Meena to Khushi's room. Khushi hugged Meena.

"I'm happy to see you"

"Me too"

"Wait, I will bring you something"

"I will bring it, Khushi. you be with her" Lavanya walked out.

Removing the medicines from her bag, Meena handed them to Khushi.

"Careful, Khushi. Read the instructions carefully and start providing it today itself"

"Ok..."

"What about the old medicine? Won't Jeejaji get suspicious?"

"I'm throwing each dose in the sink and providing plain food for Arnavji. From today onwards, I will start giving it"

"Great... talk to Swamiji before the medicines get over. They will send it to me and I will give it to you"

"Thank you so much, Meena. I don't know what I would have done without you" Khushi said emotionally.

"Hey, we are friends, yaar..."

Khushi smiled.

"Hide the medicine before Lavi comes"

Khushi nodded ok and hide it in the cupboard. After sharing her holiday experiences with Khushi and Lavanya, Meena took leave from them.

Khushi read the medicine instructions cautiously. She had to give the medicine to Arnav in the morning and night. She started giving him the medicine as per the doctor's advice. To her surprise, Arnav had a sound sleep that night which gave her hope and made her happy. She continued it for three days. She sensed a little difference in Arnav. He didn't make weird sounds. He slept well in the daytime sometimes. That was the biggest difference she saw in him.

Fourth day night

The day she had to enter Aranv's room came. Khushi was ready to go. Even though she was strong she was nervous too.

*What will happen if I go to his room? What could he do? To what extent he will go? Don't I know what he would do? He will pounce on me. So what? What's there to think about it? He is my husband. I know how to control him. I have control of his room too. Then why should I fear?* she asked herself.

Khushi's eyes fell on the CLIP given by HP. She thought about how Arnav was scared, seeing the clip. She knew what Arnav will do if she went to his room. But, will he do the same if she went to his room wearing this clip? She tied up her hair with the clip and headed to Arnav's room, after making sure that everyone slept.

Arnav turned around hearing the grill gate opening sound. He got stuck, seeing Khushi entering. He turned towards the wall and stood looking down. He slowly turned his head and saw her advancing on him. Arnav jerked when she touched his shoulder. He turned around and saw her tip to toe. His facial expression changed in a jiffy as he got attracted to her. He hugged her tightly and sucked her jaw. Khushi stood without a movement because she sensed the difference in his touch. It was not as wild as before.

Arnav again jerked when he touched the CLIP. He pulled her hair to the front side and saw it fearfully. He started taking back steps with a horrified expression. In no time, Khushi removed the clip and throw it away. She spread her hands asking him to hug her.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
86.7K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
78.3K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
150K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...