His Girl

By itsbutterflyy

The title says all whats the story could be...if you are interested in reading romantic fan fiction than peep... More

New beginnings (part 1)
New beginnings (part 2)
Dazzling Boys (part 3)
Craze of dazzling boys (part 4)
meeting after a long time (part 5)
performance (part 6)
suprise (part 7)
her feelings (part 8)
Her wish (part 9)
when I see him(part 10)
happy 6 months (part 11)
Characters introduction
Drama lovers (part 12)
you always have me(part 13)
happy Sunday (part 14)
My feelings (part 15)
cabir's pov (part16)
my heart skip a beat (part 17)
its no more a secret. (part 18)
but the reality is different (part 19)
a day in their life(part 20)
A sudden change (part 21)
And finally he proposed (part 22)
Girlfriend and boyfriend (part 23)
Drunken Nandini (part 24)
Nandini trying hard (part 25)
I miss you(part 26)
A new entry (part 27)
fall in love with your best friend(part 28)
double trouble.(part 29)
Buy one, get one free.(part 30)
concert (part 31)
interview (part 32)
we love you as you are.(part 33)
it doesn't matter how far we are (part 34)
its been a week (part 35)
A bad day (part 36)
Quality time(part 37)
His jealousy (part38)
Small fight (part 39)
tit for tat (part 40)
who is she?(part 41)
friendship blossoms.(part 42)
And now its perfect (part 43)
Sexy Nandini (part 44)
unexpected things (part 45)
Overcome (part 46)
just do it.(part 47)
want only two things.(part 48)
Am I looking cute? (part 49)
happy ending (part 50)

Epilogue

956 82 13
By itsbutterflyy

Thank you soo much for the love you gave to my story. It really means a lot. Its the first story written by and the love it got made me happy. I thought that no one would like if but I was wrong. Once again thank you sooooo much..

PS: it A year later after manik proposed Nandini.

MANIK'S POV

I smiled as soon as I walked in my room.

How beautiful she looks while sleeping.

"Sunshine!! Wake up" I lovingly ruffled her hairs.

Opening her eyes she smiled.

"Your coffee is ready. Drink it." I said her and kiss her forehead.

Every time I see her I fall in love all over again.

She being half sleepy sat and hugged me.
"All the best hubby!" She said in her half sleepy tone.

Today we are attending a award show and its not first time we being nominated in various categories but we get nervous as always.

"Thank you sunshine." I said while lovingly touching her cheeks.

We only need a partner who can understand us without saying a word.

And I have her who understands me like no one else.

Lucky,

if you have a best friend.

Luckier,

If that best friend is your lover

Luckiest,

If you end up marrying that best friend.

And!

I comes in all this categories.

She have no idea how important she is to me and I have no idea how to explain it to her.

She is someone who still knows how to talk to me when I'm angry and respects me in all my mood swings.

I came out my thoughts as soon as the flash lights fell on me. We walked the red carpet. Giving my solo pics stopped near the paparazzis

"You look handsome today. Who is the designer of this outfit?" The reporter asked me.

"My wife." I said proudly.

"Wow.. that's great... you wife being a a famous fashion designer  is excellent. N&N fashions is loved by all." The reporter said smilingly.

N&N fashions.

Nandini and Navya.

They have made themselves successful which makes us head lift with pride.

"Even after years how you guys are still together?" The reporter asked me.

"Because we never let blue ticks, late replies or blocking define our love." I replied the reporter.

Every man needs a woman.

Whether he is happy or when his life is a mess,

Because just like in a game of chees the queen protects the king.

I feel happy and blessed when I'm with her.

I entered and sat taking my phone out of my pocket.

I was typing..
She was also typing...

I immediately backspaced everything.

Because her nonsense talks are more important than everything else.

Whenever I decide to be angry with her but her one message melts all my anger and I starts loving her even more.

Having someone who text you at any hour, tell absolutely nothing and know they are trustworthy. Is the best feeling ever.

She's one of those people in my life who's nonstop bakwas I listen without any problem.

Sometimes you cannot explains what you see in a person. Its just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.

I genuinely believe for every person on this earth there will always be that special person to love. I'm glad for me that one will always be her.

I Don't love her for looks

I love her for the way she behaves with me

The best thing about her, that human understand me even when i refused to explain what I mean.

It feels perfect everything feels perfect and you know why? Its always her company.

It's crazy how I automatically smile when I talk with her.

And!

I fall for her smile every single time.

We laugh together, we cry together these simple feelings are everything I have.

In a blink of an eye the award show finished and we returned taking the trophies to our home.

"Sunshine?" I called her seeing the room empty and lights off.

And

Lights on

There she comes walking towards me with a cake in her hand.

"Happy birthday to you."

"Happy birthday my dear manik." She wished  me with a bright smile on her lips.

The room was decorated and she was dressed beautifully in a frock.

From,
Wanting present on birthday.

To,
Wanting someone's presence on birthday.

We grew up.

Making me happy doesn't require many efforts, her presence is just enough.

Cutting the cake we made eat eachother. suddenly Nandini applied cream on my face and laughed.

I smirked and ran after her with cream in my hand. She stoped smiling and ran to safe herself from me. I caught hold on her hand and pulled her towards me. She closed her eyes in fear. I smiled and applied just a little of cream on on her tip of nose and cheeks. She opened her eyes and smiled sheepishly.

I got lost in her eyes and moved forward and lick the cream from her nose and then right side of her cheek.

"Manik?" She said when I suddenly lifted her in my arms.

"There is cream on all over your body. Lets clean it." I said in my husky voice.

"But? Everyone?" Let them wait.

As soon as I put her on the bed I attacked her on her lips like hungry Tiger.

We moved our lips in sync, Nandini held my nape, her other hand got lost in my thick hair, while I clutched her waist with both hands and pulled her dead close not leaving any space between us.

Leaving her nose I gave wet kisses on her cheeks and then nussle my nose in her neck and gave wet kisses and bite her there leaving my mark on her.

"Manik!!." She moan my name.

My name sounds so beautiful from her mouth.

And we lost in ourselves and made love.

I want my children to say,

Leave Romeo and Juliet we want our love story to be like mom and dad.

After having our own quality time we went out to celebrate my birthday with all our family members and came back to our room. As soon as we got back we repeated our needs which we done before.

She sat on my lap in my loose t-shirt after hours of talking she fell alseep, I fell in love yet again seeing her.

I can just never get tired of her. I can just see her sleeping in my lap every day. The beautiful smile on her face while sleep made me smile.

Her smile,

Her eyes,

The way she laugh,

The way she talk,

The way she walk,

I could stare at her always and forever.

Some people are always important with or without conversation.

Happiness is all about seeing my favourite person happy.

I became with her what I can't be with others, she makes me feel free that's why she is special.

I talk to hundreds of people in a day but none of them can give a smile on my face which she gives me in just a minute.

Life gets better when I am with her, she makes me the happiest.

(Bonus scene)

Can I kiss you? Manik smiled and whispered in her ears.

"No everyone is watching us." Nandini said in low voice while looking at others.

"Stup up!" He said in his husky voice.

Manik came closer and kissed Nandini's forehead and in return she pulled his hairs and gave a tight hug.

That day he kissed her soul.

Real love will always see the beauty of your soul. You won't have to make your face and body beautiful to get your love.

Hope you guys like today's update.

Stay safe:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19K 37
A little light hearted story of MaNan where they live happily ever after with their friends and family with little bit problems which they are going...
796K 57.4K 80
so here is the another story of Manan... from its cover u can conclude that its a childhood love story... ps:This story is basically a real life love...
991K 48.7K 121
This story is about to strangers...who were bonded with marriage... Lets see will they be able to love eachother... or their marriage take them somew...
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...