I Didn't Know • Tomboo •

By dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Soulmates- You'll either hate or love the idea of them. In this alternate universe... More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •
• Chapter 36 •
• Chapter 37 •
• Chapter 38 •
• Chapter 39 •
• Chapter 40 •
• Chapter 41 •
• Chapter 42 •
• Chapter 43 •
• Chapter 44 •
• Chapter 45 •
• Chapter 46 •

• Chapter 13 •

2.5K 97 201
By dsmp_k404

Ranboo POV

Tommy said his bye to Wilbur then quickly got up to pee and use the restroom.

"What's your question, King?" Will asked me.

I sighed into a smile, "Uhm- my mark. I- It's not as vibrant as Tommy's mark. And when he's affectionate or loving, it barely even changes. And it has this throbbing pain."

Wilbur sighed, "You know you two are romantic, right?"

"Fully aware, I'm just nervous to tell Tommy and reveal it all, y'know?" I gulped.

"No. Not nervous....scared." He said with a sad frown, "Ranboo, I think his mark faded because he keeps thinking your love is platonic. He's lieing to himself. So you didn't cause whatever happened earlier. That was him doing it to himself." Wilbur assured me, "Don't be scared. You're not gonna hurt him or push him away. I'm sure he'll come around to romantic love, you just need to take it slow. Tell me bud, what're you scared of?"

I nodded then took a shaky breath, "Wilbur I- I'm afraid when he finds out....He'll hate me. But worst of all, I don't want him to put himself down. I mean- He gets on himself for being the slightest bit 'girly'. And having a male romantic soulmate, well...I'm not sure how he'll take it. It's like having an identity crisis Will.....I don't want him to go through all that."

Wilbur took a deep breath, "Have you thought about it...?"

I nodded, "A lot. Sometimes I think....Why not, y'know? It'll be so freeing too. And when he finds out- It'll be even more freeing. I think it's just...Not in the cards."

He nodded, "Right well, that makes sense as to why it was fading. I say try it first. Then you can....Give that idea, thought again. Hoping it doesn't go to shit."

"Let's hope." I sighed.

He waved, "Later. Lemme know if you need anything."

"Bye!" I smiled and he hung up.

Tommy walked out now and jumped into bed, "Ran!"

"Hm?" I hummed.

He shrugged and giggled, "I dunno, I just said it."

I laughed and pulled him down onto me for a hug. He snuggled closer then asked, "Ran, can I get a look at your tattoo?"

I gulped, "Uh- Why?"

He shrugged, "I like to see them. It reminds me we're soulmates."

Before I showed him, I needed it to brighten up a few shades. I sighed, "That doesn't seem like a reason."

"Oh c'mon Ran. I'm your soulmate. We love each other, so lemme get a look." He smiled and held my hand.

I felt my wrist get warm then said, "You love me, huh?"

"Ofcourse I love you." He smiled so genuinely it warmed my wrist and heart.

"I also love you and by the way, thank you for the bracelet Tommy." I said gently squeezing his hand.

"Ofcourse, I care about you Ran. And y'know, around here you don't have to wear it. I like to be reminded of us." He smiled and snuggled his face into my neck.

I blushed and hugged him as my wrist got even warmer, "So you wanna see?"

He pulled away and nodded. I took the bracelet off and he smiled, "Its pretty colorful Ran. But- Mine is still better."

I blushed, "Yeah well, I love you loads." 

"I love you loads too Ranboo." He bit his lip and my mark went two shades more vibrant.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He nodded, "Mhmm, and if your mark ever gets too dull- You let me know too. Cause I care deeply Ran."

I nodded, "Ofcourse."

Tommy rest his head on me and whispered, "I'm so- tired Ran."

He breathed a little uneasy then fell asleep on me. I have to admit....it was a bit alarming. It was obvious it was because he wasn't eating much though. I wanted him to eat and I kept encouraging him to do so, but he just wouldn't. I dunno why.

I can only hope he'll eat dinner when the time comes for today.

• Time Skip •

Tommy POV

I woke up later and pulled away from Ranboo. I got up out of the bed and as I stood- I immediately became light headed. My vision slowly became black and then came back as I gained focus.

I take a shaky breath and calmed myself. Now my stomach hurt a lot, and I didn't feel like eating.

I groaned and went to the bathroom.

Ranboo POV

I felt my wrist kind of....ache?- I dunno. It was hard to describe. I just knew something was wrong.

I opened my eyes and saw that Tommy wasn't in bed with me anymore. I yawned and sat up, "Toms!?"

I got no reply, so I got up. I went to the restroom door and knocked lightly, "Toms?"

"O- One second!" He called.

"You okay?" I asked a little worried.

"Yeah!" He replied quickly.

I sighed, "My mark tells me otherwise."

The door open and he sighed, "Stomach hurts is all."

I hugged him, "We should eat dinner."

"Nah- I don't think eating will help my tummy." He frowned.

I scoffed, "Toms, that's why your stomach hurts."

"No, no Ranboo. I'm fine, don't worry." He smiled and then walked past me to bed. He did grabby fingers, "C'mon!"

I went over and layed down then hugged him. He snuggled close to my chest then whispered, "You can be comfortable with me Ran....I trust you."

I blushed and pulled him to lay down in between my legs. I moved my hand up his shirt and held his bare waist. Then I ran my fingers through his soft blonde curls.

He scooted up a little onto me and reached his hand up my shirt. He rested it on my chest and hugged my torso with his other. He hummed, "Rub my side Ran."

I rubbed his side gently and softly continued to play with his hair. He sighed, "Thank god for you, handsome."

I blushed, "Th- Thanks?"

"No, thankyou." He giggled.

I awkwardly laughed, "You're....welcome?"

"Yeah." He smiled and yawned, "I'm gonna fall asleep on you, mkay?"

I kissed his head, "You got it."

He closed his eyes and then slowly fell asleep. I just lay there admiring him and also worrying, until I inevitably fell asleep because of how comfortable I was.

• Time Skip •

Tommy POV

I woke up this time and it was morning. My stomach still hurt, but it was tolerable by now. Sometimes this stuff happened. It always passed over a while though. So I never worried or payed it much attention.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the same position as last night with Ranboo. One of his hands on my bare waist, the other tangled in my hair. My hand up his shirt, resting on his chest, and the other wrapped around his torso.

I rubbed his chest, "Handsome~"

He yawned and opened his eyes, "Hey Toms." He said in his hot morning voice, "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning Ran, let's get up and stream." I suggested.

He groaned, "But we're gonna stream later- on Tubbo's Twitch with-"

"Oh yeah! I forgot, sorry. Uh- let's just stay like this." I smiled to myself.

He chuckled, "You comfy?"

"Never been comfier." I put my head in his chest humming.

He shook me around a little, "Time to get up though, Tommy."

"But-....I don't wanna." I complained, "Ran if you love me, stay."

He kissed my head, "I'm staying- and I love you Toms."

I smiled triumphantly, "Good and....I love you too Ran."

Ranboo POV

He kissed my chest and then fell back to sleep. I sighed and just lay there rubbing his side and admiring his perfect fluffy blonde hair once again. I wasn't tired anymore, so I stayed awake. However, I knew Tommy was so tired because he had no fuel. And it really bothered me.

1,319 words
Thanks for reading!
See ya'll tomorrow in Notice Me!
Bye, bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 4.9K 46
When you turn 14, you get a tattoo that describes your soulmate. As you spend more time with them, it gets more detailed. But when you kiss your soul...
492 43 12
Soulmate Tattoos. The only reason Namjoon and Julie had not confessed so many things. Whether they were the same, complementary, or half of it, the...
92.7K 2.7K 15
Soulmates. Yeah. Should make sense. [Yall can see it as Platonic or Not Platonic but remember they are minors so I will be writing this as platonic l...
5.5K 336 22
"Cross my heart, hope to die, to my best friend I'd never lie..." After struggling through the pain of losing his parents, Tommy finally gets to go t...