• Chapter 40 •

Tommy POV

"You are one love sick idiot." Wilbur laughed at me.

A tear fell down my cheek and he immediately stoped. He embraced me, gently rubbing my back, "I'm sorry...That must've been difficult."

I hugged him back, "He doesn't remember anything....Anything at all."

He sighed, "I'm sorry Tommy."

"What if he never remembers!? How can I move on if this stupid tattoo is permanently on my skin! Not even purple- But grey! Because I'm a failure...and I failed him." I cried, sobbing into my hands.

He pulled me close to his chest trying to calm me down. Eventually I would.

• Time Skip •

Ranboo POV

My head has been hurting all day. My mom said that can be a side affect of my concussion. That if I ever get headaches, or it just hurts- To let her know.

But, she's supposed to leave tomorrow. The week of recovery would be over. I can go out, drive, finally stream, and talk to my friends. However, if I tell her this- She'll stay for another week and be even stricter.

I know it's for my health and all, but I really want my freedom back. It's boring here and honestly- I think my head is hurting from the serious boredom I'm facing.

So, I wasn't gonna tell her. Because it was very minor, and there was no reason to. I'll just take a nap and I'm sure it'll go away.

I got up from my desk chair and went to lay in my bed. I pulled the covers over me and yawned, getting comfortable. Soon, I fell fast asleep.

...

I opened my eyes and was in some sorta mall, I'm probably dreaming.

I properly took in my surroundings. I saw Tommy ordering an ice cream cone, standing right infront of me. It was like i wasn't controlling my body, cause I cut in and payed for it, then waited on the side with Tommy beside me. When it was done, they called out Tommy's name.

He went and grabbed it then took his phone out, "Let's lick it like they do in the movies Ran! Okay ready, one, two, three-"

Ran, just like he'd said earlier....What the heck is this dream?

We both licked the ice cream cone and he snapped a pic. Tommy giggled and pulled it away from me. He began eating it then I scoffed, "Lemme have some Toms."

Toms? Since when do I call him that?- Oh and, wasn't that the name in my phone?

He put it up for me and I leaned in to have some. He pushed it to my face and then pulled back. There was ice cream on my nose and mouth.

He went into a fit of giggles and took a picture. I wiped my face, "Tommy, I'm gonna murder you."

He laughed, pocketed his phone, and ran off. I ran after him and he found the others, "Help me! Help me! Ranboo's gonna-"

Woah, Tubbo's here. And Phil, Wilbur, even Jack. But why am I so close with...Tommy?

I scooped him up from behind and spun him around. He let out a shriek then laughed afraid, "Oh my gosh Ran! Put me down! Put me down!"

I laughed and set him down. He turned around and smiled, "You are such a dork."

"I'm your dork." I smiled.

Woah, woah, woah- I would never say that.

He blushed, "Yeah..."

Did Tommyinnit just blush...at me?!