• Chapter 45 •

Ranboo POV

Well first off, how did he know what I was gonna say? I mean- he always knows what I'm gonna say. It's weird and yet- that. That just now was the weirdest thing he's said. I mean, ignore the fact that he said he'd kiss me, but jeez that was.....A lot.

"I meant like- you wanna probably brutally murder me- hahahaha!" He very awkwardly began to fake laugh.

I gulped, "Well uh- that sounded very sexual rather than uhm- murder and stuff."

He opened his mouth to speak then closed it. He sighed, "Can we just eat this ice cream?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Sure- yeah."

We went and sat down then ate the ice cream. Very silent, not a lot of...chat.

• Time Skip •

We'd gotten to the cone now. Tommy said it wasn't very good, and so I ate it then tossed our napkins away.

Now we sorta just...sat there. Doing pretty much nothing.

"Look, I-" "Tommy, I-" We'd both spoken at the same time. And then went silent at the same time. Then I spoke, "You go-" "You can-" We both went silent.

He took a deep breath then rose his hand slowly. I laughed softly then gave a nod. Now he spoke, "I uh- I didn't mean it as like- totally dirty. If I'm honest, I'm actually not sure what I meant."

"Right, that's okay." I half smiled.

"So uhm....What were you gonna say?" He asked seeming worried yet more curious.

I gulped, "Uhm, I was gonna say that what I said about not liking you or whatever is way more complicated then you'd think."

He just gave a simple nod. We sat there for a bit, until- As if on cue or something. I dunno how, but we both winced and gripped onto our wrists. My left, his right.

I removed the bracelet quickly, "Ow, jeez- that hurts. Does yours?"

He took his bracelet off too and nodded, "Yeah. Uh, actually it uhm....It means you or your soulmate are touch starved."

My eyes widened, "Are y-"

"What?- No." He scoffed.

I furrowed my brows, "Well I'm not...."

He huffed and stood up, "Guess after this I'll have to just...tell you."

"Tell me, what?" I asked confused also standing up.

"Guess you'll see-" He gulped and then rushed me with a hug.

I stumbled a little, then hugged him back. He held my hand then asked, "Let's relax- yeah? Maybe just....go with it?"

"Will it stop the-"

"The burning? Yes, I promise." He smiled, moving his hands slowly up to wrap around my neck ad he looked up at me.

I moved mine to his hips, and then up a little- Underneath his shirt. He seemed nervous. I suppose he was uncomfortable, so I figured I'd ask, "Are you okay Tommy? You seem ner-"

He pressed his lips firmly against my own. His eyes tightly closed as he pulled me in closely, probably waiting to see if I'd kiss back at all. My eyes open, for I was totally in shock of what was going on.

I settled in as my wrist turned warm instead of hot. I slowly closed my eyes. And as I felt him begin to pull off, I moved him back in- Kissing back and tilting my head to the opposite side of his.

When we did pull away, he blushed brightly, but didn't pull away completely. Instead staying close to my face with a soft smile. I was pink too, nervous as he looked only at me. I let a smile break onto my face and he softly laughed.

"Do you remember?" He bit his lip.

I pulled away as it felt like a sharp pain was sent through my skull. I groaned and rubbed my forehead, "Sorry- uh- what?"

"D- Do you remember? Do you remember anything at all?" He asked slowly reaching out for my hand.

I held it and then immediately pulled it away as another sorta shock came on. He frowned, "Ran?"

I stuck my hand out for him to stop, "I'm sorry! I just, well- my head really hurts. I just need to lay down for a bit, and then I'm sure I can answer all your que-"

I sat back down and Tommy hugged me tightly, "Shhhh, don't worry Ran. I'm here, and you're gonna be fine after this."

I held onto him tightly, "Tommy...It hurts so bad. I- I think I'm gonna- cry."

He gently moved his fingers through my hair, "Oh allium, don't cry. Let's get out of here, yeah?"

I gripped onto him closer and shook my head which was buried into his stomach, "No! My head hurts when I stand....Please, can we just stay like this?"

"Ofcourse." He hummed then kissed my head. He made sure I was comfortable and not in pain.

• Time Skip •

Around ten minutes or so had passed, and I wasn't feeling all that much better. Though, I was pretty comfy where I was.

Tommy holding me, the feeling of his warm fingers through my hair. The sound of soft humming, and his smell of sweet vanilla.

I chuckled, "What kinda soap do you use?"

"Uh- what?" He awkwardly laughed.

I pulled away smiling a little, "You smell like vanilla."

He blushed lightly, "Well, we did have vanilla ice cream..."

I blushed embraced, "Oh right!"

"Yeah...,but uhm- my soap is also vanilla and coconut." He mumbled then cleared his throat, "Anyway, you wanna get outta here?"

I furrowed my brows, "But what about-"

"Trust me, they'll understand. Let's just go walk back to the hotel, and we can stop to talk at a place on the way." He suggested.

I smiled, then nodded, "Sure."

"But before anything...Uhm, you do know what our marks are....right?" He tilted his head a bit.

I nodded, "Yeah. They're platonic like you so strictly repeat."

Tommy blushed embarrassed, "That was me from before. You're getting mixed up in your memory." He sighed, "We're not platonic...and I know that."

I smiled a little, "Y- You know that? And your, okay with it?"

"Yeah. I mean....you can't fight fate, huh?" He shrugged.

"Mhm." I hummed in agreement.

Now we left the mall walking off towards the hotel, I'm kot completely sure what's happening or what...happened. But I think it's starting to come back?

1,064 words
Sorry I forgot :<
Anyways, see you! <3