• Chapter 6 •

Ranboo POV

I touched his bare waist then rubbed him gently. I moved in on his neck and gently kissed it. He put a hand to my chest, "Stop."

I immediately stopped, "You okay?"

"Yeah. My burn is gone...yours?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah."

He frowned, "Ranboo what does this mean?"

"Just that you like more than regular hugs, that's literally all. Don't worry Toms." I said comforting him.

Though it might mean we really aren't platonic. We may be romantic after all....

He blushed, "I like Toms."

"Good." I said then booped his nose.

"Let's go shop Ran." He smiled.

I nodded, "Sure."

He held my hand and together we walked around looking for a place to go into. Tommy saw a jewelry place, "Here?- They have cool rings and necklaces for guys."

I shrugged, "If you'd like."

We walked in and he went to look at the rings. He found a cool black fidget ring, "Lemme see Ran."

I gave him my hand. He slid the ring onto my middle finger, "It's cool."

I shrugged, "Looks weird with my rainbow bracelet."

He smiled, "A little, yeah."

I took it off and he set it back. He went to the bracelets and saw a gold charm bracelet with stars, the sun, and the moon. He stared at it, "That's pretty, huh?"

I nodded, "Really pretty." I grabbed it, "Here, lemme see your hand."

He put up his right hand. I put the charm bracelet on him and he blushed, "A bit girly, innit?"

I shook my head, "No. And if it is, so what?"

He took it off, "I'm not gay Ranboo. I don't wear sparkly bracelets. I'd wear something like the one I gave you."

If he thinks that's 'girly', I don't think he'll like the necklace I got him...Oh god.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Toms."

He looked around then walked off, "Like this!"

I followed and he picked up a red paracord bracelet, "This is one I'd wear. It's more uh- manly I guess."

I took it and put it on his left wrist because I didn't want to cover his soulmate mark, "Do you like it?"

I figured- If he won't like the necklaces, I'll get him something else he'll wear.

He nodded, "Mhm."

"Cool. I'll buy it for you." I said and then took it off him.

He smiled a thankyou then walked to the necklaces, "You'd look cool in a choker, King."

I blushed, "Tommy!"

"I was just saying, sorry." He said casually, "It's not weird." 

He seemed bored then said, "Lets leave." 

I grabbed his arm, "Let me pay for this first."

We qent to the counter and I payed then gave Tommy the bracelet. He put it on his right wrist, "Thanks."

I half smiled because I didn't want him to cover up his mark, "Ofcourse."

He grabbed my hand and walked out with me. We made our way back to the food court to find the rest of the group.