• Chapter 7 •

Tommy POV

Tubbo smiled, "Here Tommy you take this camera."

He gave me the camera and I flipped it around at me and Ranboo, "Hello vlog nation!"

Ranboo waved and I smiled, "Are you ready to see us win all these arcade games?- Yeah. I know you are."

"Tommy." Tubbo crossed his arms.

I refocused, "Y- Yeah?"

Tubbo continued, "We're splitting up and each group is recording their own pov. Jack go with Phil, Tommy with-"

"Ranboo!" I held his hand and stuck it up in the air, "We're a team!"

Ranboo laughed, "Yeah! We're gonna win! Quick picture!"

He took his phone out and we snapped a silly selfie. Then he put his phone away.

We did our little chant and then Tubbo cleared his throat, "Tommy and Wilbur. Ranboo and I."

I hugged Ranboo, "They want to seperate us Ran- but we won't let them."

He smiled, "You're funny Tommy, now go with Will."

I grabbed his arm, "Run bitch!"

I started running, but was tugged back by Ranboo, "And I'm the dork?"

I laughed, "You're the dork."

He rolled his eyes then I went with Wilbur. Tubbo went with Ranboo.

"Whoever has the most tickets, wins. And everyone gives up all there tickets tickets the winners. Meet at the prize place in 30 minutes. If you don't make the deadline- Your tickets don't count." Tubbo said, "Ready- go!"

Everyone ran off including Will and I. We went to this cool jurassic world one. It was worth a lot of tickets, but it was really slow. Still, we did it.

We got in and sat down. I started the game and we began playing it.

"So Tommy, you disappointed about Ranboo?- Y'know, being your soulmate?" Wilbur asked me.

I shook my head, "Nah, I'm happy. He's great, truly. And I guess- he can be my wing man for girls, y'know?"

Will laughed, "Right...well that's nice. So do you have any questions for me?- I know a lot about the marks."

"Yes actually- Why is are tattoo alliums?" I asked dumbfounded and clueless.

"The tattoo is supposed to be significant, so it's probably cause he gave you an allium on the dream smp when you met." Will said.

I smiled, "Yeah, I remember."

"Anything else?" He asked.

I thought for a little then shook my head, "Not really. But if I think of one, I'll be sure to ask."

He nodded, "Yeah...If you ever need help with the marks or something is wrong- Just call or text Tommy."

He nodded, "Yeah, yeah- I got it."

He sighed and nodded. Then we finished the game and got a whole bunch of tickets.

Ranboo POV

Tubbo and I were doing great. We were running all three jackpot games at once. Only thing is- They're a little spaced out from each other.

We had been running back in forth spinning one, pulling the lever of another, and hitting the button for the third. It was pretty hectic.

I was running over to the third one and saw my soulmate walk up to it with Wilbur. He gasped, "Look Will! Free tickets!"

I ran over as he picked them up, "Those are mine!"

Tommy smiled as he saw me, "Ran!"

He hugged me then blushed and let go. I laughed, "Those are Tubbo's and I's, Tommy."

"Finders keepers. Losers....Will help me out I forgot." He whispered. I laughed and Will shrugged. He said, "Losers, are.....stupid."

"Adorable, now give." I said demandingly.

"No." He smirked.

I reached to take them and he moved them out of reach, "Too slow." He whispered to Will, "Isn't he goofy?"

Will let a laugh escape him then cleared his throat, "I'm gonna go play another game-"

I reached for them again and he moved them again. I huffed, "Damit Tommy-"

I tickled him and he giggled squirming, "Fuck you! Bitch stop! Fuck you!" He threw the tickets at me, "Here prick!"

I took them and stopped, "Thanks, now move it along."

He caught his breath, "I hate you."

I winced as my wrist felt like a shock and his eyes widened, "It was a bit! A joke! Just a joke!"

I took a shaky breath, "Don't say that Tommy. I know you were joking, but- the stupid mark didn't."

He frowned and grabbed my wrist and reached his finger under the bracelet, "Ran, you're the best."

I felt my wrist get warm, "Thanks Toms."

He nodded with a smile then let go and walked off to Wilbur. I ran off to Tubbo, "Let's switch up the strat, Tommy and Will almost robbed us."

Tubbo laughed then nodded, "Kay, c'mon- let's play skee ball."

I followed him and he put in the tokens. Then he got a ball and started playing.

"I'm gonna go play the basketball game- This seems more like a Tubbo game." I laughed.

He nodded and stayed focused. I went over to the basketball game which was right by it. I put in the tokens then began shooting.

I haven't played in a while, but I used to play when I was younger. I was actually quite good. I got a good amount of tickets and decided to play again.

Phil and Jack walked up. Jack put tokens in the one beside me, "Shit. You're pretty good, but I'm gonna beat you."

Phil laughed then went over to skee ball with Tubbo. Jack was actually decent, but I was doing better.

I was hugged from behind, "Ranboo is a basketball player!?"

I blushed, "No."

It was Tommy. He giggled, "You go King, you're beating Mr. Manifold."

Jack rolled his eyes, "You try it prick."

Tommy rolled his eyes then snatched my tickets as I finished up the game. I scoffed, "Oh c'mon, To-"

He winked and ran away to skee ball. Jack laughed, "You fucking simp. What do you two got going on?"

I played the game one last time because Tommy had stolen the last games tickets. I replied, "Nothing- And I'm not a simp."

"Nothing, huh?- Well Tommy seems to have something for you. From what I've seen anyway." Jack smirked as he too played the game again.

I blushed, "What have you seen?"

"He's stingy, grumpy, and usually a prick. But he bought you food, got you some bracelet, hugs you all weird like just now, insisted on sharing an ice cream with you, and calls you 'Ran'. If that's not a stray crush, I dunno what is." Jack laughed.

I blushed, "You think he has a crush on me?"

"No, he's very much straight. That's why I said stray crush." Jack corrected.

"But...you think he likes me, right?- Like you think he like, likes me?" I asked trying to clarify since I was so lost.

"No one can say for sure with that kid, but- yeah. Looks like- like, like is what it looks like..." He laughed, "And I've never said 'like' so may times in a single sentence."

I laughed, "Well thanks for the info Jack."

"Yep, no problem." He said and as we finished our game, we took our tickets then walked over to skee ball.

1,192 words
Sorry this one was slightly later, but also closer to on time then yesterday! Lol
Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading, and if you haven't seen my message board go see and respond. :]