• Chapter 34 •

Ranboo POV 

"What was he talking about?" I asked Tommy, as Tubbo and Bill left the room.

"Uh- I'll get to that in a moment. For now- Did it work?" Tommy asked changing the subject and refering to Bill and I's mark.

I showed him my arm where the mark had now faded from. He smiled, "That's good. Does your arm feel better?" He gently massaged it, "Still numb?"

I smiled back, "No, it's fine."

"Mkay." He hummed and kissed my cheek, "You hungry? Thirsty?- I can go get you soemthing to eat- and drink."

"Uhm...Actually, I am pretty thirsty." I said.

He walked towards the door, "I'll be back with wa-"

"I have water right here." I said picking up the water bottle a nurse had brought me.

He nodded, "Well, I'll go get you some food then. You're probably hungry."

I frowned, "Well yeah, but-"

"No, no, I'll go get you food- right now." Tommy insisted then left.

I sighed, What could he possibly have done, for him to avoid it that much?

Tommy POV

I hurried passed Tubbo and Bill. Tubbo popped up and grabbed my arm, "Where you going?"

"The hospital cafateria, to get Ranboo breakfast. You can come with..." I said.

He nodded, "C'mon Bill."

Bill got up too and then we all walked over towards the cafateria.

"So...Did you tell him?" Tubbo asked.

I turned in to the cafateria and got in line with a tray. Tubbo and Bill did the same.

"Not yet." I said as we put food onto our plates.

"But, you're going to when you get back, right?" Tubbo asked needing to clarify.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"And you're going to promise him?"

"Yep." I said then grabbed another water, and a juice for Ranboo.

"What're we talking about?" Bill asked.

"Nothing." I avoided the topic and grabbed utensils. Then we all headed back to the room.

We got there and Bill and Tubbo sat down in the waiting chairs right outside the room. I went inside and closed the door behind me, "Hey babe, I got you food, and more water incase you get thirsty later."

He smiled, "Thanks Tommy."

"Mhm." I hummed and went over to him.

He took the tray and I used the fork and knife to cut a piece of the omelet. Then he opened his mouth and I fed him.

He chuckled, "I'm capable of feeding myself."

"I know, but this is cute." I winked.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, so about what happened?"

"Chat later, food now, Ranboo." I said and kept feeding him.

"Right-" I gave him another piece, "Sorry, I was-" And another piece, "Just-" And another, "Worried-" And another, "Too much!" He coughed.

My eyes widened, "Sorry!"

He swallowed and then coughed, "Jeez, relax would ya?"

"Yeah, sorry." I cleared my throat.

"Hey uh- Are you hungry? You only ate that corn dog, yesterday..." He said obviously worried.

I shook my head, "No, and right now I need to be worrying about you. Not the other way around, okay?"

He took the fork and cut a piece then smiled, "Here comes that train!"

I held back my life, "You are too cheesy."

"Chuga, chuga,  choo, choo!" He laughed.

I opened my mouth and he fed me a piece of his omelet. I blushed, "You're such a dork."

"Whatever, that was cute." He said and cut me another piece.

I stopped him, "This is your food, not mine."

"Oh c'mon, we can share." He said and fed me another piece, "I'm glad you're eating."

I smiled, "I'm glad you're smiling..."

He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away and he fed me another piece.

"So, why haven't you been eating?" He asked concerned as he kept feeding me every so often.

"Well, I dunno actually. It sorta just happened, I'm not sure why." I shrugged.

He nodded, "Why do you think you were able to eat when Freddie asked you?- But not when I did."

I thought about it, "I- I dunno..."

He nodded, "Well that's okay.

I finished chewing and then took the fork, "Your turn."

I started feeding him now, "I think we should call your parents...and tell them about this. Especially when it involves your health and...life."

"Tubbo called them." He said opening as I fed him the last bite.

I nodded, "That's good..."

"Mhm." He hummed.

Now all that was left was the cut up potatoes. He tried one and then fed me one. It went on like that for a little while in silence.

Ranboo POV

I didn't want to pressure him, or make him uncomfortable, so I was gonna give him a little time.

"Thirsty?" Tommy asked holding up a juice box. I smiled and nodded.

He put the straw in and then held it up to my mouth. I rolled my eyes, "I can hold the juice box."

"It's fine, I've got it." He said and kissed my cheek.

I drank the juice and we fell silent again. Then he set the juice down and we just stood there, not doing anything.

I cleared my throat, "So....About what happened?"

"I'll tell you later, for now- Let's just..." I could tell he was desperately thinking of something we could do to avoid the subject.

Then he kissed me. I kissed back and then he pushed his tongue in my mouth. I hummed, liking it and pulled him closer. He moved his hands up my shirt rubbing my abs and chest. Then I knew. He was only doing this to distract me.

I pulled away and stopped him, "Okay, that's it. Tell me...There's nothing left for you to stall with. So?"

He took a deep breath, "I- I'm sorry..."

I tilted my head a little, for I was confused, "Sorry for what, baby?"

He hugged me and buried his head in my side, "I'm sorry. I- I-....I'm sorry."

I kissed his head, "It's okay Toms."

He pulled away crying and he tried kissing me. I could tell that this time it was genuine. And so I let him kiss me. I kissed back and he hugged my neck, pulling me in closer. I held his waist tightly and then he pulled away.

"I'm gonna tell you. Just- be patient, and understanding?" He asked.

I nodded, "Ofcourse Toms."

1,059 words
Sorry to be so late :(
Hope you liked the chapter!
Bye, bye! <3