• Chapter 46 •

Tommy POV

Tommy pulled on my arm, "Here seems nice. C'mon."

We walked on into a sorta old fashioned dinner. We went and sat at the bar then a lady walked over asking if we wanted anything.

I shook my head, "No, thankyou."

"Can I get a water?" Ranboo asked.

She nodded walking off to get his water. Then he asked, "Why here?"

"No reason. Well- I mean, it wouldn't bring back any memories for you so that's sorta why. I don't want you to be overwhelmed." I shrugged.

He smiled, "That's thoughtful."

I chuckled, "Yeah- yeah, so uhm...Can we talk? I just- I want you to remember. And we can even start slow- if you want?"

He nodded, "Sure. I'm fine, so go on."

I gave a nod then looked down at my hands remembering, "Okay. Well to start off...That bracelet or- our bracelets. You didn't get it from your mum, and I didn't get it from just any friend. Ranboo, you've been here before. I mean here, here- in the UK."

"Here you go, and will that be all? I mean- you sorta have to buy something. Otherwise it's considered loitering." She said awkwardly.

I grabbed a menu, "Banana cream pie. One piece, two forks."

She nodded then walked off.

I rolled my eyes, "As I was sayi-"

"I've been here before? And if my mom didn't give it to me....who did?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I want you to try and remember." I said grabbing his hand.

He closed his eyes then groaned, "I can't."

I sighed, "I got it for you. Originally I didn't want anyone to know about us...so I got it because I figured it would hide our marks."

He shifted in his seat, "And I bought you yours at that same jewelry store. Because I was afraid you-....You wouldn't like a necklace?" He took a deep breath trying to push through his pain, "Uh- I got it just incase you didn't like my first gift."

My eyes widened for he was beginning to remember, "Yes, yes! And, what was the first gift?"

"Necklace?" He groaned.

I frowned, "C'mon Ran....you know this."

He seemed to be thinking hard then his eyes widened. He reached towards my chest then placed his pointer finger to it, "You have it. I gave you a- a locket. And I  had the key! That's why our contacts are all messed up!"

"Yes!" I beamed excited then pulled the necklaces out from my shirt. I took the key one off and put it onto him, "That's better."

He groaned holding his head in his hand, "We- we had issues..." He teared up, "Y- You like Freddie? I- I like Bill?" He scoffed, "Wh- What? I- Huh?"

I tilted his chin up to look at me, "Don't worry. That was all a big misunderstanding. Bill was your second soulmate, however you let it fade to be with me- mutually ofcourse. And you thought me and Freddie had something going on. But ofcourse you were wrong."

He nodded then breathed in and then out. He cupped my face, "I think I remember- most of it anyway..." He leaned in a bit, "I think it'll be clearer once we-"

"Here you go!" The lady set a plate down with the pie and two forks. Before walking off she exclaimed, "Enjoy!"

He awkwardly laughed, "Well....that's funny."