• Chapter 24 •

Ranboo POV

I took a deep breath, Just friendly hugs between them. Nothing else. I'm just jealous- It's okay.

I was trying to get rid of the burn before Tommy felt it and then knew I wanted him.

I think it worked cause the burn was gone, and Tommy looked fine as he talked with Freddie, waiting for his corn dog.

I gulped and shook it off then looked back to Bill, "Sorry. Can you start over?"

"Were you not paying attention?" He frowned.

"Sorry Bill, I just got distracted is all." I smiled softly.

He sighed, "Yeah I know. I saw you staring at him...Tommy. I get it- You wanna be his partner, not mine." He gulped, "In more ways then one, huh?"

I scoffed, "Wh- What?"

He looked up at me, "It's okay. I kn-"

I grabbed his waist and cupped his face, "Not true. I love you. I haven't chosen, Bill. So don't you worry."

I kissed his nose and he blushed, "I love you too Ranboo."

He bit his lip then took a deep breath, "I think we're more than platonic....Will you kiss me?- Not the lips just like-"

I turned pink, What was the harm. He's my soulmate too. And who knows...maybe we're actually romantic.

I kissed his cheek and he blushed. Then he put his arms around my neck and began kissing my neck. My eyes widened, "Uh-...."

He kissed me softly and ran his hands through my hair. He kissed all around my neck and I had to admit- I'd been wanting this for a while. Someone to love and pay attention to me like this.

I moved him back and he pouted, "My turn?"

I chuckled, "You sure?"

He nodded a little eager, it was quite cute. I kissed down his neck lightly. Then down his collar bone. Bill hummed, "Ranboo~"

He bit his lip and I gently gave more kisses. It felt right, he is my soulmate. And he gives me so much love, I feel obligated to show it back to him.

"Wh- What..." I heard and then pulled away and looked over.

Tommy was now here and watching. He looked shaky as he held Freddie's hand. He gulped and his blue eyes met my grey ones. He seemed both mad and sad. I felt bad, just by looking at him.

He hugged Freddie and Freddie hugged him back. Then Bill grabbed my hand and pulled me with him over elsewhere, "He's just being sappy and gloomy."

I still felt bad about it. I most definitely hurt his feelings. I looked over and I think he'd moved on from it. He was just eating his corn dog. I smiled, I'm glad he's eating.

"Alright, I'm gonna start filming now." Tubbo said and everyone nodded.

We waited as they filmed the intro. I glanced over at Tommy once, and then couldn't look away. I smiled to myself as I watch him eat.

He parted his soft lips and put the corn dog in his mouth. My eyes widened as his lips tightened around it and he bit a piece off. I bit my lip, Oh....wow...Thats- hot.

He chewed and I kept staring. Then he opened his mouth again and put the corn dog in. His eyes wandered and met mine. I blushed as I bit my lip. He turned pink and took the corn dog out of his mouth. He looked away and then looked back. I looked away and then he put the corn dog back on his mouth. I looked back as he bit off another piece. My palms got sweaty as he chewed. Then he put it back in his mouth and uh- I think I was getting a little turned on? I dunno. It was weird. His lips tightened on the corn dog and his eyes met mine. I turned red and he just bit it off.

I let out a short breath of air and he stared at me as he ate it. Then he tossed the stick away and walked over. I got nervous, Oh no. Shoot, no....no no oh my go-

"Ranboo?" Tommy asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Can we talk?" He asked, "I think we need to talk, y'know?" He softly smiled.

I nodded and he walked off else where. I followed and he stopped once the group couldn't really see us.

"Are you hungry?" Tommy asked me.

I shook my head, "No."

"You sure? It seemed like....You wanted some of my corn dog." He said.

I did not take that the right way. I turned red and shook my head, "N- No."

He furrowed his brows confused, "Then why were you staring at me?"

"Uh- Tommy....Well ya see- It's funny really, cause uh-..." I gulped and blanked.

He smirked, "It was a corn dog. Not your dick, idiot."

My eyes widened, "Stop it....You're gonna-"

"Make you hard?" He crossed his arms.

I shook my head, "No you're gonna make the marks-"

"I don't care what you have to say. Listen to me. This was me time. And you went and did that bullshit with Bill. And- I won't except it. Because you only kiss me. And I only kiss you. Got it?" He said angry.

I scoffed, "You never kiss me. I'm always the one kissing your skin, not the other way around."

Tommy sighed, "Fine then- I can kiss your skin more, but don't do that with Bill. Okay?"

I nodded, "Yes Tommy."

He hugged me tightly and squeezed me, "I love you."

I hugged him back, "I love you too Tommy."

"Mine." He mumbled.

I chuckled, "Yours."

He looked up at me, "Yours?"

I smiled and gently moved his hair from his face, "Mine."

He blushed and then buried his head in my chest as he squealed. I laughed and kissed his head. I felt the small burn in my wrist and took a deep breath in order to get rid of it. Once it was gone I sighed, "Let's get back to the group."

He nodded and then held my hand and we pulled away from our hug. We walked hand in hand back to the group.

1,033 words
Sorry I'm late- For this month, majority of the updates will be from 5:30- 6pm PST because I have this thing going on lol. Anyways, I'll see ya'll tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. <3