• Chapter 25 •

ANYONE ELSE STRESSING OVER DREAMS FACE REVEAL?! I WILL NOT REST TILL I SEE HIM AND IT HAPPENS!!! Anyways, enjoy :]

Tommy POV

We got back to the group now, and I could feel Bill's glares and looks as I held Ranboo's hand. I had to admit...it made me pretty uncomfortable.

Tubbo was done with the intro, and along with Aimey, they mapped out where we'd go. Freddie was on his phone, Ranboo just holding my hand waiting, and Bill death staring me.

I cleared my throat, "I'm gonna uh- go talk to Freddie."

Ranboo frowned, "Something wrong?"

"Uh- N- No?- Well uh-" I sighed and motioned him to lean in closer. He leaned in by my ear and I quietly said, "It feels like Bill is staring. And I'm uncomfortable."

He whispered back, "Sorry about that- You can go with Freddie if you want..."

We stayed as we were for a little as I thought. I sighed, "Fine. I'll stay, but...One thing?"

"Mhm." He hummed.

"I need kisses now." I giggled.

He blushed and pulled away. He grabbed my chin and kissed my nose, "There."

I scoffed, "As if that's enough."

He turned brighter and then awkwardly laughed, "Bill is staring..."

"I was staring when you kissed him- Did you take a fucking second to consider that? No. And yet when it comes to him, you do? Stop this 'I haven't chosen' bullshit, because from the looks of it....You have." I let out and then covered my mouth.

I hadn't meant to say that all aloud...

I moved his hand from my face then I went over to Freddie. Ranboo just stood there processing and probably taking it in.

"Hey Freddie." I smiled.

"Hi." He said on his phone.

"What're you watching?" I asked.

He pauses his YouTube video smiling to me, "Technoblade's new video."

I gasped excited, "Let me watch! Please!"

"Sure." He chuckled opening his earbuds case and reaching it out towards me. I took the one that was there and put it in my ear.

I stood beside him as we watched the video laughing together and enjoying it. I honestly missed Freddie. He too is one of my best friends, besides Tubbo and Ranboo. I didn't mind hanging out with Freddie for now. I missed it.

Ranboo POV

Gosh he's right. And I shouldn't have done that. I need to hurry up and make it clear that I've made my choice. I did make it a long time ago, I guess I'm just scared to see how you know who is gonna react.

Honestly it sucks, but....I know what I want. And it may be unfortunate, sure- but it needs to be done. So, after today I'll tell em both the truth. Rather sooner than later- that's what they say, right?

Bill walked over, "Hey Ran."

I raised a brow, "Uh...What'd you call me?"

"Ran." He smiled.

I cleared my throat, "Oh...uhm only uh T-"

"Okay, I'm gonna turn your mics on now." Tubbo told us ready to film the vlog already.