• Chapter 28 •

Tommy POV

Ranboo and I walked out of the restroom after our long hug. I laughed softly, "You think they'll wonder where we are?"

"Oh yeah." Ranboo chuckled.

I smiled and held his arm, "Will you ride the rollercoaster with me?"

"Oh, you're not gonna sit with Freddie?" He asked seeming a little jealous.

I smirked, "Y'know, I shou-"

"Just kidding! Obviously, I'll sit with you." He said, really insisting.

I chuckled, "Alright then, let's hurry over."

And so we hurried on our way over to the roller coaster and it's long line where our friends were sure to be waiting.

• Time Skip

We made it to the roller coaster and it's stupidly long line of people. Now we just had to find our friends in the line.

Once we'd spotted them Ranboo wanted to head on over. He began walking and I grabbed his arm, "Y'know, it seems like cutting...Lets just wait for them."

"No, people do it all the time and it's not cutting- They were just saving our spots. Now c'mon." He said pulling me along.

I pulled away, "Uh- Y'know what? Roller coasters are pretty lame anyways- and in all honesty I don't really wanna go on it either..."

He smirked, "Oh, I see. You're scared." He chuckled, "You act big and tough about it, when you're actually shaking with fright."

I blushed lightly embarrassed, "N‐ Not true. I just uh- Well I- Ugh..." He sighed defeated, "Okay, okay- I'm just a little scared?"

"That's fine Tommy, I'll text them. Let's go do something else." He smiled.

I smiled thankful as he texted them, then I remembered, Our mics! Could they hear our whole conversation and everything!?

"Ran?!" I panicked.

His eyes widened, "Yeah?"

"Did they here us....b- because of my mic?" I gulped nervous.

He softly smiled and shook his head, "No don't worry, we're too far away for them to hear any of this, or for it to even be picked up. So no."

I sighed relieved, "Cool. Let's walk off somewhere."

He chuckled, "Where to?"

"Wherever life takes us." I giggled.

He hummed, "Yeah....Makes sense."

I grabbed his arm, "Let's go to the Ferris Wheel like we were originally going to."

"Alright." He said and so together we walked over towards the Ferris Wheel.

"Ran, can I ask you something?" I asked.

He nodded, "I'm an open book."

I smiled, "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"Yeah." He answered easily.

I furrowed my brows, "What?- When, who, why?"

He sighed, "Second grade."

I rolled my eyes, "Idiot- a real relationship."

He laughed, "Kidding- but yeah, a year ago. A light brunette, with pretty green eyes. Cute round glasses. His name was- well, that's private. I rather it be in the past." 

"A guy?" I questioned.

"I'm.....gay, remember?" Ranboo awkwardly laughed.

My eyes widened, "Right! Sorry..."