• Chapter 37 •

Tommy POV

We'd finally made it to the hospital. Tubbo parked and without even grabbing the bags I hurried out of the car. I pushed through the doors and went to the elevators, waiting.

But it was taking way too long for me, and so I instead hurried to the stairwell. I began rushing up them to the third floor as fast as I could.

The burning of my wrist hadn't really hurt anymore. I was practically numb to it by now. And there was now a dark burn covering the bottom half of my allium tattoo. It was slowly working its way up, burn after burn.

My legs were getting tired, but I had to keep going. Ranboo needed me.

Ranboo POV

The heat had formed a burn onto my wrist. Just short of halfway to covering up my allium soulmate mark. I was worried it'd cover the whole thing and burn it off.

Right now, there was nothing the doctors could do for me. All they'd done was given me a shot to the wrist. They were numbing it so I couldn't feel myself being burnt.

Now there was just the one doctor watching my vitals and making sure my heart rate stayed within a certain range.

"How do I stop- the burning?" I gulped asking the doctor.

He sighed, "You, can't. Only your soulmate can. In a situation this bad, you need that touch and feeling of assurance from your soulmate. So, until that blonde boy gets here, the mark will continue to burn itself."

"Why?- Why is it burning?" I sniffled looking to my left wrist.

He began, "Your burn doesn't believe the other soulmate can confess and accept everything by toni-"

"So then we let them fade, why the heck would it just burn us?!" I asked mad and not really understanding.

"It doesn't believe you two can let it fade without complications. It knows one or the other- perhaps both soulmates, don't truly want the marks to fade. And so it's attempting to burn them off. It's trying to save your life by burning it off before then. And if one is burning....The other is burning too. So, not only is yours burning, that blonde's is too." He said.

My eyes widened with much worry, "Wait...Tommy is also being bur-"

The door burst open and it was Tommy. He rushed over towards me and engulfed me in a big hug, "Don't worry baby, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, okay? It's you and me, forever. I promise, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

A nurse burst in too, "Young man! You didn't even check in before passing through the doors! You need permi-"

The doctor ushered the nurse out, "Soulmate complications, let's be on our way now."

The nurse sighed, rolling her eyes as they both exited. The doctor closing the door behind him.

Tommy pulled away, "Wrist!" He grabbed my wrist checking it, "Holy fuck! Babe, I'm so sorry. Here, kisses."

He kissed me and I was shocked, but kissed back. Then he pulled away and moved his hand up my shirt touching my torso as he kissed my face, neck, and collar bones.

I fought the smile coming onto my face, but eventually it broke through and I laughed softly, "Okay, okay- Baby, that tickles!"

He didn't seem to care he muttered, "You need to be touched, shhh."

I let a soft noise escape as he pushed me down, taking charge a little. He moved onto the hospital bed and got ontop of me. I leaned back and held his hips. He touched my chest and began rubbing it very smoothly. It did sorta tickle, but then it began to feel sorta....nice.

He kissed across my face and then got to my lips. He kept kissing me and pulling away, till he bit my bottom lip and began sucking on it. I whined and let out very few moans, here and there as he touched and kissed- taking the lead. I let it happen, my wrist felt warm. Even though it had been burning before, it still had this sensation.

In walked Tubbo, his voice filled with worry, "You two okay!?"

Tommy rolled off me and onto the floor, "Mph!" He stood up, "J- Just fine!"

Tubbo's eyes widened and he awkwardly laughed, "Right..."

"Sorry to worry you two." I frowned.

Tommy cupped my face, "Don't apologize. Sure, I was worried shitless, but....I should be apologizing. So, I'm sorry for leaving you here on your own. Especially when something like this is going on. The thing you need most is your soulmate, and I'm here now, baby."

I blushed brightly and gulped, "Th-"

"No thankyous either- Especially when there's nothing to thank me for." He gently kissed my cheek.

I nodded, "Well then uh....I'm not sure what to say."

He shrugged, "You don't have to say anything. It's fi-"

I held his hand and gently squeezed it, "I'm glad you're here now, with me."

He smiled softly, "Y- Yeah, ofcourse. I always wanna be here for you."

"Than- That's nice of you." I awkwardly laughed trying not to say 'thankyou' after what he'd said.

"I'm also here...." Tubbo awkwardly laughed.

I smiled over at him, "Thanks for rushing him over here. And what's that you have?"

"Oh!" Tubbo smiled, walking over towards us, "This is your bag. Tommy packed some clothes and uh- What he thought were essentials. Also, did you shower?- Cause I can ask the nurse to let you go shower."

"Thanks so much Tubbo. And yes." I smiled, "Yes, I did shower."

"Great. Then I guess I'll leave you two, to it." Tubbo gave us a small smile then sighed, "Please don't let the monitor go off again."

Tommy went bright pink, "We weren't-" He scoffed, "We're not- Why would y- Ugh! We were not going to do anything."

I smirked, "I dunno, you were pretty set on us making ou-"

"Mark!" Tommy yelled at me, eyes wide.

I blushed and kept my mouth shut. Tubbo softly shook his head, "Tommyinnit. You are so gay." He laughed softly.

He flushed red and went over to push Tubbo out of the hospital room. Tubbo put his hands up towards Tommy, keeping him away, "Okay, okay! I'll get out. Just, seriously- Be careful." Tubbo gulped, "Don't uhm- Hurt each other..."

I bit the insides of my cheeks going silent. Tommy sighed fidgeting with his fingers also, just- silent.

"Which I'm obviously uhm- talking about the physical stuff so, uh- Go easy on him Tommy." Tubbo winked, laughing.

Tommy rolled his eyes holding back a smile as he pushed Tubbo out, "Alrighty now, out you go!"

I laughed along and finally Tubbo was out the door as Tommy closed it. He walked back over to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and we pulled away.

Tommy sat down in the chair beside my hospital bed and held my hand.

Ofcourse we both knew what Tubbo was talking about....Not the physical tension, but the soulmate marks.

1,184 words
We're back people! >:]