• Chapter 13 •

Ranboo POV

Tommy said his bye to Wilbur then quickly got up to pee and use the restroom.

"What's your question, King?" Will asked me.

I sighed into a smile, "Uhm- my mark. I- It's not as vibrant as Tommy's mark. And when he's affectionate or loving, it barely even changes. And it has this throbbing pain."

Wilbur sighed, "You know you two are romantic, right?"

"Fully aware, I'm just nervous to tell Tommy and reveal it all, y'know?" I gulped.

"No. Not nervous....scared." He said with a sad frown, "Ranboo, I think his mark faded because he keeps thinking your love is platonic. He's lieing to himself. So you didn't cause whatever happened earlier. That was him doing it to himself." Wilbur assured me, "Don't be scared. You're not gonna hurt him or push him away. I'm sure he'll come around to romantic love, you just need to take it slow. Tell me bud, what're you scared of?"

I nodded then took a shaky breath, "Wilbur I- I'm afraid when he finds out....He'll hate me. But worst of all, I don't want him to put himself down. I mean- He gets on himself for being the slightest bit 'girly'. And having a male romantic soulmate, well...I'm not sure how he'll take it. It's like having an identity crisis Will.....I don't want him to go through all that."

Wilbur took a deep breath, "Have you thought about it...?"

I nodded, "A lot. Sometimes I think....Why not, y'know? It'll be so freeing too. And when he finds out- It'll be even more freeing. I think it's just...Not in the cards."

He nodded, "Right well, that makes sense as to why it was fading. I say try it first. Then you can....Give that idea, thought again. Hoping it doesn't go to shit."

"Let's hope." I sighed.

He waved, "Later. Lemme know if you need anything."

"Bye!" I smiled and he hung up.

Tommy walked out now and jumped into bed, "Ran!"

"Hm?" I hummed.

He shrugged and giggled, "I dunno, I just said it."

I laughed and pulled him down onto me for a hug. He snuggled closer then asked, "Ran, can I get a look at your tattoo?"

I gulped, "Uh- Why?"

He shrugged, "I like to see them. It reminds me we're soulmates."

Before I showed him, I needed it to brighten up a few shades. I sighed, "That doesn't seem like a reason."

"Oh c'mon Ran. I'm your soulmate. We love each other, so lemme get a look." He smiled and held my hand.

I felt my wrist get warm then said, "You love me, huh?"

"Ofcourse I love you." He smiled so genuinely it warmed my wrist and heart.

"I also love you and by the way, thank you for the bracelet Tommy." I said gently squeezing his hand.

"Ofcourse, I care about you Ran. And y'know, around here you don't have to wear it. I like to be reminded of us." He smiled and snuggled his face into my neck.

I blushed and hugged him as my wrist got even warmer, "So you wanna see?"

He pulled away and nodded. I took the bracelet off and he smiled, "Its pretty colorful Ran. But- Mine is still better."

I blushed, "Yeah well, I love you loads." 

"I love you loads too Ranboo." He bit his lip and my mark went two shades more vibrant.