• Chapter 15 •

Ranboo POV

I was sleeping rather well for a while. Till minutes later I felt Tommy's hand up my shirt. I opened my eyes and saw his lips parted, eyes closed, soft breathing. But he was oddly close and his hand was way up my shirt resting on my chest.

"Toms?" I asked.

He hummed, "You tell me."

I raised a brow, "What?"

He hummed and let out a very soft loving noise. I blushed lightly, "Tommy, you okay?"

He breathed a little shakily. I moved his hand out from under my shirt then heard him whisper, "Ran~"

"Tommy?" I awkwardly laughed.

He groaned and opened his eyes. His eyes widened, "Jeezus christ!"

He rolled right out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. I sat up in bed confused. I had no idea what had just happened. I was seriously tired though, so I decided to go back to sleep.

Tommy POV

I just had the most embarrassing thing happen to me. I had a wet dream about my platonic soulmate.

God fucking damit! It was so hot too! His kisses and whispers. And after he marked me he started to rub against me. I mean the way his hips just moved ontop of me was absolutely incre-.....I mean...

Holy shit- no.

Okay, but when he tried to take my boxers off?- That was undeniably hot. I mean- he called me 'baby'! He got me going and- ugh! I don't know what the fuck that was!

I know I'm straight! I've been over this so many times it's not even funny. I mean- imagine not knowing who you fucking are?

I have no read on my own self. I can't tell the difference between finding someone attractive or being attracted to someone. It all gets mixed up in my head and that stupid dream doesn't help.

I feel like this image that I've created of myself is just- all fucked up. But I can't picture myself out of it. Everyone- and I mean literally everyone knows I'm straight. My whole image and bit is loving women!

Sure, I do a couple different things here and there, but-....C'mon, a couple things doesn't make me gay or something.

Look, I don't have a problem with LGBTQ plus people- what so ever! Infact I'm in big support! I mean- my soulmate is gay, and he's my best friend. So obviously, no. I'm not homophobic at all.

That said, if I was gay or bisexual, or pan sexual- whatever, I don't think I'd have much of a problem with that. I can admit that Ranboo is hot, but no. I don't find him attractive- like well- he is....but not for me.

Anyways! I think that my biggest problem with possibly being anything but straight is that- I'm afraid to know what the world will think of me. I know when Ranboo came out everyone was....supportive and loving. But with that came haters and rude input too.

Ranboo took it fabulously. I mean- I didn't see a single shift in his confidence, infact- I believe it made him much more expressive and out there. Which I'm so very proud of him for.

Me on the other hand....I have quite a few haters already. And I guess- more hate isn't really what I want or need like ever. So being part of that community would be an overall scary thing?- Honestly, I'm not so sure what's going on.

I'm tired of questioning myself. I just wanna like who I like, love who I love, y'know? So I'm not gonna worry about my sexuality. There's honestly no reason to at the moment. Cause it's not like I'm crushing on any guy or something.

I just had one wet dream. I'm fine.

A while later I exited the bathroom out into the bedroom, "Hey Ran sorry about just running out all awkwa-"

I looked up and he was fast asleep. I blushed embarrassed and just shook it off. I left the room and went into the kitchen.

"Hey, you good?" Tubbo asked, "You look a little, I dunno- shook."

"Yeah uh- I am shook." I awkwardly laughed, "But I'm fine."

He nodded, "Right....well I hope you're being honest about being 'fine'."

I nodded, "Y'know me Tubs! Honest!"

He raised a brow, "Uh huh."

I smiled and went over to sit on the couch. I turned on the TV and asked Tubbo, "Can you just wake him up in like an hour and postpone? Because uh- I'm chilling right here and don't wanna get up. Plus he needs his rest."

Tubbo seemed intrigued, "Okay so- something happened in that bedroom, I see." Tubbo chuckled so evily, "What happened Tommy?"

I blushed, "Not like that Tubbo! Nothing even happened, I swear. He's just been sleeping in bed and I got bored so left out here. I promise, nothing happened."

"Okay.....sure. You guys didn't get awkward, intimate maybe?- Or perhaps fight?" Tubbo asked throwing out guesses.

"Okay fine! We fought over cookies and biscuits." I sighed.

I'm not lieing. We did fight about it, that's just not the reason why I left the room.

He laughed, "Well what do you mean?"

"Y'know those biscuit snacks in the cupboards?- They're biscuits, no?" I asked.

He went in the cupboard, "Biscuit, cookie, same thing."

"But the bag says- Biscuits!" I scoffed.

He chuckled, "Okay then."

I shrugged, "We were just playing around. It's not serious or anything. Honestly I'm just annoyed by him."

Tubbo nodded, "Alright."

Phew! Got outta that one.

• Time Skip •

Ranboo POV

"Ranboo get up. We already postponed it because Tommy wanted you to sleep in. Now c'mon, let's go." Tubbo said nudging my arm.

"Where's Tommy?" I asked.

"The living room. Now get up." He said then got up and left the room.

I got up and went to change and get ready. Afterwards, I finally became aware of the small pain in my wrist. I groaned and lifted the bracelet to peek at my mark. It was lighter, but nothing to worry about.

I put my shoes on then left my room to the living room. I saw Tommy on the couch watching his phone and Tubbo by the door waiting. Tubbo saw me and smiled, "You're up, now let's go."

Tommy looked up at me and turned light pink. He got up smiled then walked off towards Tubbo. They walked out and I grabbed a hoodie, then left out the door and it locked behind me.

I followed them over to the elevators then got in. Tommy pressed the number one lobby button and the elevator went down.

When the doors opened we all walked out and to the car. We got in, but Tommy sat shotgun. It didn't bother me really. It was just uh- strange I suppose.

1,140 words
Thanks for reading!
A little eay today :]
I'll see ya'll tomorrow! <3