• Chapter 41 •

• Two Weeks Later •

Ranboo POV

This week without my mom and her strict guidelines and rules had been absolutely wonderful! I mean, I went out with some friends, streamed a few times. I talked with Tubbo finally. Plus my rash had healed completely, and my head hadn't hurt since last week.

I seriously believe it was just the boredom getting to me. I needed fresh air, and people to talk to. So, I'm way better now.

Today though, today was a really important day. A very exciting day, because- After days of arguing with my parents about it and scheduling things out with Tubbo...

I'm finally gonna go to the UK for the first time! And meet all my friends! I'm thrilled and can't wait.

I was just making sure I had everything before leaving. My bags were all in the car, my parents were waiting for me outside. I took one more look around my room, and saw that rainbow bracelet on my night stand. I walked over and picked it up.

It was oddly thick, but very nice. Nothing like I'd ever really seen before. I'd only ever seen this one, not any other version or type. My mom said she got it for me in the hospital, so I figured I'd wear it again.

"Its a paracord bracelet. It's pretty thick and I figured it could.......-"

Paracord. Intresting.

I put it back onto my left wrist, That weird voice must have been my mom's, from back when she gave it to me.

I smiled to myself and then walked out of the house, back over to the car. Now I was on my way to meet my friends.

Tommy POV

A month since I'd seen Ranboo face to face. Two weeks since I'd spoken to him. Now, he was finally coming to visit again- Or, for the first time, he believes.

I was excited, yes. I hadn't seen him in so long, and I wanted to hug him and be with him again. I really want to try and be more than friends with him...

Maybe we can be together without having soulmate marks. It would be intresting, I suppose. Plus, I....I do love him.

Though he wouldn't get here till tomorrow, I was still beyond thrilled for the time to come. And I couldn't wait. Everyone was nervous that his memories would resurface or there would be complications. They told me to tone down my excitement and such.

But, I was still holding on to that, one. Wilbur said one out of a trillion, and I'm holding on to that one possibility.

I do have hope. And even if we're not soulmates again, I still am gonna try my best to be with him. I want this, I know what I want, now.

• Time Skip

It was finally time to go pick Ranboo up at the airport. I think he'd be there soon, so we'd wait there for him.

As we entered the airport, same as before. I noticed Tubbo and I wore the same clothes as that day. And, we stood in the exact same place....like everything was happening for a second time.

Tubbo looking around everywhere for the tall American, as I stood beside him doing the same.

Then, just like the first time, my blue eyes met his grey ones that were hidden behind his glasses. My lips turned up into a smile at the sight of him.

I tapped Tubbo's shoulder and pointed over at Ranboo. Ranboo stuck his hand up and gave a small wave. Tubbo beamed happily and rushed over. Even if it wasn't the first time, after what had happened- We were all so excited.

Tubbo shared a hug with him, then pulled apart and smiled, "Great to finally meet ya, Ranboo!"

Though he was only playing along.

Ranboo smiled back, "Great to meet you, Tubbo."

Tubbo stuck his hand out for Ranboo to take, "Direct skin contact to check for a mark..."

Ranboo seemed nervous, but then held his hand. They waited a bit and nothing happened. Tubbo frowned, "Huh....oh well. It's not that important."

Even though Ranboo and I had been soulmates before, Tubbo hoped they'd be soulmates this time. It didn't really bother me, they were best friends after all.

Ranboo sighed, "Honestly I'm glad. I kinda hate soulmate marks."

Tubbo pulled Ranboo up from his seat, as I finally walked over. I'd taken my time, just like before. Sure I was eager, but also nervous and trying my best to keep calm, "Hey there RanbooLive."

"Hey Tommyinnit." He laughed.

I smiled, "Nice to meet ya finally."

"And you." He smiled back.

Tubbo cleared his throat, "You gonna hug?"

So far everything was happening the same as before. Exactly the same.

He definetly seemed awkward, "I wasn't sure how you felt about hugs..."

"Hugs are....welcomed." I softly laughed.

He engagged the hug. I hugged him back and then we pulled away. Tubbo got excited, "Hold hands! You two should check for marks!"

"Wh- What?!" I laughed- I needed to play along. Be the Tommy I was before, "My soulmate will not be RanbooLive. Mines gonna be a hot woman."

I could practically hear Ranboo's eye roll, "Yeah, and I doubt mine will be Tommyinnit. We're barely even good friends."

I scoffed, "Oh piss off- You're one of my...best friends, okay?"

He nodded then stuck his hand up, "Its just custom...y'know, like when you meet someone new. I don't mind."

Though, I wasn't anyone new.

I stuck my hand up, "Just custom I suppose."

We laced fingers and I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. I quickly retracted my hand with a wince. Ranboo looked to his left wrist where the pain was and I looked to my right. That's when I noticed we both had our paracord bracelets. Guess I'd forgotten to take it back, afterall- The doctors had said no gifts can remain.

We took off our bracelets and there I saw it, a light purple allium flower tattoo was now permanently back on my skin. It was once grey, but now colorful again. The same as before...just as I'd remembered.

I stare up at Ranboo. He looked up from his wrist to meet my eyes. I think we shared realization rather quick as I mumbled, "Fuck..." 

Fuck, yeah!

Tubbo cleared his throat, "That was the last thing I expected..."

Ranboo gulped, "So- How about we talk later, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

With that we helped Ranboo with his bags and then left the airport to Tubbo's car. We loaded Ranboo's belongings into the trunk. Then I got in the back seat, deciding to let Ranboo sit shotgun.

I stare out the window, not confused this time, but certain of one thing. These were romantic soulmate marks. And though history was indeed repeating itself, the ending....I would rewrite.

1,152 words
Woah, what's gonna happen?
Only I know....later! <3