• Chapter 44 •

Ranboo POV

"Wake up Ran." Tommy nudged me, "They're making fun again."

I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes, "Sorry. Uh, where are we?"

I decided to ignore the 'again' part, he did it a lot. He smiled, "Uhm, just a mall."

I nodded, "Alright, cool."

Hm, a mall. Familiar...oh yeah! My dream. Though, malls are common, so it's really whatever. Just a coincidence.

He got out of the car and so did I. Then I closed the door and Wilbur's eyes lit up, "I heard the news! Lemme see!"

He grabbed Tommy's arm and moved the bracelet to see the allium. Then he checked my wrist and saw it there too. He seemed shocked but happy-

"This is like no other case before..." He mumbled.

I furrowed my brows and looked to Tommy confused. He shrugged and so I chose to ignore it. Then Wilbur cleared his throat, "Sorry! Uh- good to finally meet you, Ranboo."

I nodded and we hugged then he pulled away and said, "C'mon, let's go and meet the others inside."

Wilbur and Tubbo began walking. I grabbed Tommy's hand wanting to only talk to him, "Do you want me to keep it a secret? I mean- I can be discreet if you'd like."

He sighed, "Oh Ranboo- There's no reason to be discreet about any of this. But that doesn't mean we have to be loud about it. It's simply a normal thing, and it couldn't stay a secret even if I wanted it to. Which, I don't. Okay?"

I smiled, "Okay, yeah."

He smiled back at me, then laced our fingers and went to catch up with Wilbur and Tubbo. I...I was holding his hand.

We entered the mall and it was nice to finally meet all of them. Wilbur, Phil, and Jack. Now that we'd all met up, we decided to split up and go shopping and what not. We only split up because some people wanted to go to different places.

"Alright, so I say we split up like we did before." Jack suggested.

I furrowed my brows, "Like we did before?"

Tommy laughed, "Weird that he says that!"

Tommy shot a glare at Jack, who froze up, "I mean like how we uh- divided up on that one stream..."

"Or we could buddy up and go wherever we wanted." I suggested instead.

They all seemed to like the idea. And so everyone paired off. Phil and Wilbur, Tubbo and Jack, which left- Tommy and I.

Everyone split and Tommy walked with me towards a jewelry store. He gently swung our hands and that's when I noticed we hadn't ever let go.

"We're going to a jewelry store, you said?" I asked confused on why Tommyinnit of all people would want to go to a jewelry store.

"Yep. I have something to show you. And afterwards we can go to the food court. Then I have this little chat I wanna have with you." He smiled squeezing my hand.

I nodded confused, worried, but also excited?- "Uh, okay..."

We entered this jewelry shop and Tommy went right to the bracelets. He picked up a gold charm bracelet with stars, the sun, and the moon. He stared at it, "That's pretty, huh?"

I nodded, "Really pretty." I grabbed it, "Here, lemme see your hand."

He put up his right hand. I put the charm bracelet on him then I mumbled, "A bit girly, innit?"