• Chapter 18 •

Ranboo POV

I rolled down my sleeve and covered the bones outline. Then I rolled up my left sleeve and looked at my bracelet. I peeked under and saw the dark outline of my allium tattoo had faded. All that was their was the inside coloring of the allium.

It was like- Whatever I lost from my allium flower was going into the bones.

Bill grabbed my arm, "Dude! Let's go to the bakery! C'mon man!"

I chuckled and let go of the bracelet to cover it back up, "Alright, cool."

Freddie, Tommy, and Tubbo walked up.

"Where to first?" Tubbo asked as he got out his camera.

"Ranboo and I are gonna go t-"

Tommy was staring off at some place near by. I followed his gaze and saw he was looking at an ice cream parlor. I smiled and interrupted Bill, "Tommy?"

Tommy whipped his head back around, "Yeah?- Sorry. Got distracted by girls!"

"You mean ice cream?" I laughed softly.

Tommy awkwardly laughed, "Possibly..." He cleared his throat, "Wanna go get ice cream with me?"

I smiled, "Absolutely."

Tommy grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him just leaving behind the others. I looked back and saw Bill roll his eyes at us.

I felt warm in my left wrist and cold in my right. I peeked at my left and saw the allium was completed with an outline. So that had to be enough, meaning the bones outline was probably gone for good. Yeah.

I laced Tommy and I's fingers, "You like ice cream quite a bit?"

"Yeah- Or maybe I just wanna share an ice cream with you." He winked.

I brushed and smirked, "You wanna be close to my mouth?"

"Closer then earlier?" He blushed and rolled his eyes, "Pffft- No."

We laughed and then went into the ice cream parlor. We walked up to the counter and he ordered a cup of ice cream this time, with two spoons. This time he insisted on paying though.

"Why didn't I get one?" I asked.

He smiled up at me, "C'mon, you know you wanna share with me again."

I blushed and rolled my eyes cause I did.

We got our ice cream and Tommy asked for two spoons. Then we walked over to a window seat. We sat across from each other in chairs and shared the ice cream.

"Y'know we're supposed to be in the stream?" I chuckled.

He shrugged, "This is much better....no?"

I smiled, "Much."

We ate our ice cream in comfortable silence. I was conflicted on wether to tell him about the bones outline- But no. It didn't seem that important right now.

As we finished out ice cream we got up and walked over to the trashcan. We threw the cup and spoons away. Then I noticed ice cream on Tommy's cheek.

"Toms, you got ice cream there-" I took my napkin and reached towards his face.

He stopped me, "I've got it!"

"Oh, you don't ont want my help?" I asked.

He blushed, "Just seems a little....flirty."

"It is!" I winked and tried wiping his cheek with the napkin.

He laughed and pushed my arms back, "No-....."