• Chapter 21 •

Quick Note: The chapter will contain some sorts of self harm. Just a heads up, however it is minor and barely occurs.

Tommy POV

As one might assume- the rest of the day was completely shit. Mostly spent away from Ranboo as he took time to himself.

One thing I will say....is that my wrist got quite warm very often. Though my mark was still grey- it still gave me a warm feeling, telling me I was being thought about positively and lovingly by Ranboo.

I wish I knew what he was thinking though...Cause it's still nerve wracking.

"Wait.....What's all this Twitter stuff?!" Ranboo asked standing up from the sofa.

I looked over and as did everyone else.

"Oh shit. Forgot to tell them. Welp-" Freddie got up, "Honestly it's getting late. Tubbo should explain just fine."

"What even is it?" I asked as I wiped my face and then looked up at Ranboo.

He huffed, "People think I'm Tubbo's soulmate! And Bills! Literally all the wrong answers."

Billzo cleared his throat, "All wrong?"

"I- I mean....well..." Ranboo sighed and then just went and sat down on the other sofa.

"Yeah, it's quite late sorry. C'mon Bill. Time to g-" Aimsey began speaking as she stood up with Freddie. But she was interrupted by Billzo.

"No!" Bill got up and went over to Ranboo. He sat down beside him and hugged his arm, "I need to stay with Ranboo."

I'll admit....It was annoying.

"Uh...Is there room over at that hotel?" Aimey asked Tubbo.

Absolutely not.

Tubbo nodded, "Yeah..."

"Kay cool, we're out. Love you all!" Aimey waved and then her and Freddie walked out and left.

"So, what is it?" Ranboo asked again.

Tubbo sighed, "It was live streamed. Someone saw Bill's mark and it was bones so they made the assumption. I tried denying it and saying that you already had one. And just cause I'd gotten defensive, they assumed it to be Ranboo and I."

Ranboo sighed, "Jeez."

"Welp. You all ready to go?" Tubbo asked.

"Give me a minute." I took a shaky breath and put my face in my hands.

"Alright... So uhm- sleeping arrangements?" Tubbo asked.

"I can bunk with Ranboo." Bill said and snuggled into him.

Ranboo smiled and leaned his head against Bill's. It ticked me off. That was my room, my bed, and my Ranboo-....I mean uh- my pillows. And uhm, I don't want him anywhere near my pillows. Because my pillows are mine. And only I can cuddle my pillows. My pillows love me, only.

"Actually, I'm sorta sleeping with Ranboo. Er- beside him. In the same bed though. I mean like- I'm bunking with Ran." I stuttered out.

Bill furrowed his brows, "Well why can't I? I called it first."

"I've been bunking with Ranboo. For a few nights now, so- yeah." I said.

Bill rolled his eyes, "Fine. Ran and I can sleep on the couch together."

I clenched my fist, "Only I call him that! And stop pushing my buttons."

"Jeez." Bill rolled his eyes then held Ranboo's hand, "Sorry. I just really care about Ranboo. And want to be around him to make sure he's okay."

I huffed and crossed my arms. Ranboo smiled softly and they laced fingers. I stood up, "Let's go already."

I walked towards the front door and then out. As I walk over to the car I heard it unlock. Tubbo had probably unlocked it for me. So I opened the door and got in.

I took a shaky breath, "Platonic, you fucking idiot." I punched myself in the arm, "Stop whimpering and crying like a baby. You're straight dumb ass." I punched the same spot again over and over, "Leave him alone. He wants Bill....Not you."

I hit myself harder and kept on going. Eventually it started to hurt more and more. I didn't care though- I deserved this.

I heard the door and stopped. I faced the window and pretend to be lost in thought.

I heard Bill first, "I'll sit in the midd-"

"I'll sit in the middle." Ranboo said and I heard him get in.

I didn't dare look. My eyes we're practically glued to the window. Tubbo got into the drivers seat and then we drove on our way back to the hotel.

"You okay Ran?" Bill asked probably cuddling into him as I hear Ranboo hum.

Fucking little shit head. Stealing my ma-

I punched my arm, Straight.

Ranboo noticed the quick movement. Not that I'd punched myself, just the movement. He looked over and grabbed my hand. He laced our fingers and then kissed my hand, "Are you okay Toms?"

I squeezed his hand and nodded. He sighed and gently rub the back of my hand with his thumb.

Platonically ofcourse. Now quit the blush you stupid idiot.

I shook it off and took a deep breath. Ranboo noticed something was wrong, but didn't say anything. He just gently continue rubbing my hand.

• Time Skip •

We arrived and parked. Then everyone began getting out of the car. I opened my own door and began getting out. I turned to began closing it, but Ranboo was going out my door too. I smiled a little and then shook it off. He stepped out and closed the door. Bill was on the other side of the car.

Ranboo kissed my head, "You okay?"

I nodded and then together we followed the other two into the hotel. Then in the elevator, down the hallway to our room.

We entered and Bill smiled, "Wow a huge suite. Cool. Which is your room, Ranboo?"

Ranboo held my hand, "Tommy and I's room is that one."

Ranboo pointed at our door. Bill nodded and then sat on the couch, "We should like- Watch a movie?"

"I'm gonna head to bed. Long day." Tubbo sighed then left to his room.

"You two go ahead." I said then let go of Ranboo's hand.

I walked off into the room and closed the door behind me. I took my shoes off and went to the dresser. I got out clothes and then got dressed.

Afterwards, I layed down in bed and then closed my eyes, Go to sleep. You'll feel better later. And you'll think clearer.

Suddenly the door opened. And in came Ranboo, "I just wanna get dressed."

"Mkay." I hummed.

He went and grabbed clothes then went to our restroom and changed. When he walked back out he got in bed with me.

I blushed pink, "What're you doing?"

"I- I dunno. But, I really care about you Tommy. You're truly a good friend. So please, don't get on yourself too hard. I love you. And....Try and be clingy and show that you care...Just for our marks.....Please?" Ranboo asked politely of me.

I sighed and nodded, "Sure."

I hugged his side and snuggled into his side. I rubbed his arm and hummed.

It's only so I can keep him as a platonic soul mate. And because, I care about him.

1,179 words
Thanks for reading.
Sorry I was late :(
See ya'll tomorrow! Bye <3