• Chapter 23 •

• Time Skip • A week Later

Ranboo POV

I still have two soulmate marks. So I suppose everything had been...the same? Honestly it's all pretty confusing. But uh- Today were having a sorta re due of the mall stream, instead we're filming at an amusement park to make a video. So its actually completely different. Still sounds fun. Though I'd rather have stayed home all day with Tommy.

Tommy and I have been great! His mark finally stopped being grey, and he has a nice light purple. Not too light, just good enough. And my allium is almost the same as his. So though it may not seem good, it truly is. I'd say we came quite the way from before. And uh- I think he'll realize soon.

As for Bill and I, I've seen him every other day. And the days I don't see him- We'll call or play video games together. Ofcourse Tommy's always cuddling me as I do so. Probably cause he's jealous, but will never admit it. Which is uh- kinda cute...

Anyways! Today should be intresting.

Tommy walked over and flopped down onto the couch beside me, "Let's sleep."

I frowned, "Did you even eat yesterday?"

"Shut up." He replied and breathed a little heavily seeming exhausted.

I sighed, "You want some water?"

"Fuck o- yes." He answered and sat up then opened his eyes. I passed him my water bottle. He blushed and smirked, "From the same bottle?"

I furrowed my brows, "Something wrong?"

"Oh no, it's cool." He said then drank from my water bottle. Afterwards he gave it back and giggled, "Drink water Ran."

He was being weird. My eyebrows were still furrowed as I look at him with a clearly confused expression, "Uh....I'm not very thir-"

"Yes you are." He smiled and grabbed my hand, "So have some water."

I opened the bottle and took off the cap. He moved the bottle closer to me and I parted my lips to drink from it. He giggled and pushed it to my lips pretty hard.

"Mm!" The water hit my mouth and then I drank it.

He pulled it away and turned pink, "Oh my gosh! We drank from the same bottle!" Tommy laughed, "We have each other's saliva in our mouths!"

I raised a brow, "You make it way weirder than it actually is. And why were you so eager for me to drink it- Kowing that?"

"Cause I thought it was funny." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, aren't you hungry?"

"No." He said and then leaned onto me, "Let's nap real quick."

I hummed softly, "Oh Tommy, you haven't eaten in a while. You should eat."

"Just- shut up and let me sleep." He groaned hugging my arm.

"Alright! We're all ready! C'mon then, let's go to the mall." Tubbo said with all the stuff.

I chuckled and Tommy groaned again, "Ugh! See Ran, ya waisted all my nap time."

I rolled my eyes then we got up and followed Tubbo out of the hotel suite.

• Time Skip •

I nudged Tommy. He and I were sitting in the backseat together so he could nap. But now we were arriving, and he needed to get up so we could film.

He yawned and opened his eyes then sat up, "Here already?"

"Yep." I answered and grabbed his hand, "So which ride do you wanna get on?"