• Chapter 30 •

Tommy POV

Tubbo had called an ambulance and they'd picked up Ranboo. I refused to leave his side, and so I got in the ambulance with them, holding his hand the entire time.

Now as we arrived at the hospital they got him out of the ambulance. I still held his hand, occasionally kissing it, I didn't wanna let go of him- I wasn't going to.

They rushed him into the hospital, and then they got to the emergency room.

A doctor approached me, "Look kid, you're gonna need to let his hand g-"

"No." I said holding his hand to my chest.

He shook his head, "You can't unless you're family or spou-"

"Soulmate." I said.

The guy sighed, "Fine, but you've gotta stay out of our way."

I nodded, then they took him to a room, and checked his heart rate, and vitals.

By the end of it, the doctors had a conclusion they'd tell me soon. When they were done checking him, they hooked him up to a vitals machine, so he could be monitored.

I hugged him then whispered, "You're safe baby." I kissed his forehead and rubbed his lip, "I love you Ran, hang in there."

"Can we uh- speak to you outside, boy?" The doctor asked.

I kissed Ranboo's hand, "I'll be back, love."

I set it down beside him and nodded, "Sure, so he's fine, right?"

He sighed, "Let's go outside."

I followed and then he placed a hand on my shoulder, "Are you the soulmate?"

I nodded, "Yes- Well, which one?"

"The bones tattoo one?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I'm his other one. The one with the flower."

He nodded, "Oh...I see."

I got nervous, "So?...."

He cleared his throat, "It's a rare case...Me personally, I've never seen someone with two soulmate marks- Usually that's poly, but the marks would all be identic and you only seem to have the flower, not the bones. From what I've seen so far, is that the bones mark is trying to fade. I can tell they came to an agreement, but I think Ranboo is rushing the process and straining his arm. That's what caused his arm to go limp, and for him to have that panic attack."

I nodded, "Okay...so, where in the process is his mark?"

"There's only splotches left- Like barely any, but uhm- I took a look at the flower one?" He said nervously.

I nodded, "Mhm?"

"I think you're in quite a dilemma....And you know that." He sighed, "It is- evident that you love him, however it isn't as 'evident' to your mind as it is to your heart. You're not allowing yourself to love him the way you can and should be. Which is affecting his vitals- His life. So...If that's not telling you something, than you've got work to do."

I gulped, "Alright."

He sighed again then walked off. I re entered the room and closed the door. Then I sat beside Ranboo's hospital bed, holding his hand.

I took a deep breath and decided, Its time to stop being an idiot....

"Ranboo...I think you need to hear it." I sniffled and kissed his hand then continued, "I love y-"

"Tommy?" Ranboo groaned and sat up.

I froze, "Oh! Ran....You're awake...You okay?"

He nodded, "I think so."