• Chapter 9 •

Ranboo POV

We got to the car and said our byes to everyone. Then Tommy pulled me with him in the backseat. He grabbed my hand and put it on his thigh, "Spread your hand out Ran."

I spread my fingers wide across his thigh as I blush. He went to his bag of prizes and took out the light up finger rings. Now he began putting different colored ones on each of my fingers. Once he was done with my left he moved to my right hand. He put one on each finger then smiled, "Okay, now me!"

He put his hand spread out on my thigh. I got butterflies and turned bright pink. He gave me the rings and I put one on each of his fingers of his right hand. Then afterwards, his left hand.

He put his hands up and out towards me, "Ranboo, turn me on!"

Tubbo stifled his laughter.

I went red, "T- Tommy..."

He blushed lightly, "No! Turn my finger lights on!"

I slid all the switches and he laughed, "Look at my glow up, Ran!" He burst out laughing harder, "Get it?!- C- Cause they gl- glow?!"

Tubbo burst out laughing, "Don't explain the joke Tommy!"

"Here, let me turn you on King." Tommy said and grabbed my hand.

I just ignored it and blushed brighter as he slid all my switches on. He intertwined our fingers, "We both got glow ups now."

I laughed as he let my hands go then pointed his own at me wiggling his fingers amused. It was adorable how something as simple as finger lights got him excited.

• Time Skip •

We arrived outside the hotel and went in. We took the elevator up and as the elevator doors closed Tommy moved his hands around, "Look! It's like disco!"

Tubbo and I laughed. Tommy grabbed my fingers and started moving both our hands in the air. We reached our floor then got off and walked down the hall. Tubbo put his key to the sensor and it beeped then turned green. It unlocked and we walked in. Then it self locked from behind us.

Tommy jumped onto the couch still wiggling his fingers as he admired the colorfull lights.

Tubbo smiled, "You guys hungry?"

"Not yet, maybe in around an hour." I said checking the time to see it was only 5pm.

Tubbo nodded, "Alright, well I'm gonna go over everyone's footage and see what I can put together. I'll be in my room."

I nodded and put a thumbs up. He smiled at us then walked into his room and closed the door.

"Ranboo, turn off the lights." Tommy said.

I went over to the light switch and turned off the living room and kitchen lights. Then the only light was our finger lights glowing brightly.

Tommy gasped, "This is so cool!"

I nodded and took out my phone. I snapped quick pictures then pocketed it away, "Pretty cool, yeah."

Tommy yawned, "Hm...Ranboo can you take them off me?"

I went over, "You got bored quick, hm?"

He shrugged, "I guess, but I'm just tired."

I nodded and he stuck his hand out towards me. I gently switched off each one then took them off his fingers. He stared at my face as I did so. I blushed lightly and tried ignoring it.

"Alright, that's all of them. Now take mine off?" I asked politely meeting his blue eyes.

He smiled and nodded, "Mhmm."

He grabbed my hands and began doing the same with the light up finger rings on my hands. Then he put them back in his bag.

Tommy popped up, "Oh! It's movie time! I'll get the stuff, you go change Ran."

He hurried over to the kitchen and I said, "I kinda wanted to shower."

"Go ahead, just be quick." Tommy smiled.

So I left to our room and grabbed some clean clothes. Then I went to shower in the bathroom where there was fresh towels.

• Time Skip

I finished changing after getting out of the shower, then I walked out. I went into the living room and saw Tommy jumping up and down trying to reach something in the cupboard.
(Yes. Short Tommy.)

I smiled to myself then asked, "Need help?"

He blushed embarrassed, "Yeah, I uh....can't reach it."

I walked over and asked, "What is it you're tryna grab?"

"The salt." He answered.

I grabbed his waist and lifted him up. He blushed brightly and kicked his feet, "Ran!"

" Grab the salt." I chuckled.

He grabbed the salt and then I set him down. He furrowed his brows upset at me, "Never again."

I laughed, "Okay, okay."

He put a little salt on the popcorn then he put snacks in my hands, "Take it to the room."

I walked back to the room and set the snacks down on the little bench at the end of the bed. Tommy walked in with the rest and set them down too, "Alright, when I'm out- We'll watch a movie."

I nodded, "Cool."

He went to the dresser, grabbed clothes, and then went into the bathroom.

I sorta didn't like that Tommy was gonna eat a bunch of junk food, and not dinner. I left to the kitchen and began cooking up a proper meal for him.

• Time Skip •

Tommy POV

I walked out of the bathroom clean and changed. I didn't see Ranboo though. I walked out into the living room and saw him plating food. 

"Why'd you cook?" I asked.

He sighed, "You need to eat a proper meal Tommy."

I frowned and looked away, "Ran....I'm not hungry."

He walked over, "C'mon Tommy, I need you healthy. Not just eating junk food all day."

"I'm perfectly fine." I said and walked away to our room.

He followed in and grabbed my arm, "At least sit with me while I eat?"

I pulled my arm away, "Why?"

"I like your company." He shrugged.

I walked over to bed and laid down. I took out my phone and ignored him. He sighed and left.

I hate when people baby me.....I'm a big man! I don't need people telling me what to do. I'm healthy.

Ranboo POV

I went to Tubbo's door and knocked, "Tubs?"

"It's unlocked, come in!" He said loudly for me to hear him.

I opened the door and walked in, "How's Tommy been eating lately?"

He spun around on his chair, "Hello to you too."

I blushed embarrassed, "Hey Tubs- I just am worried about him..."

"I wouldn't know. The last time I spent any time with Tommy before this was weeks ago. So, I can't say." Tubbo shrugged.

I frowned, "Alright well- You hungry? I made food."

He laughed softly, "I'm scared."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Fine. Don't have any then."

He popped up, "Kidding!"

I softly chuckled then we walked out to the kitchen. I handed him a plate then put the leftovers in a tupperware in the fridge, incase Tommy got hungry.

Tubbo started eating then I did the same right beside him.

1,180 words
Thanka for reading.
See ya tomorrow.