• Chapter 10 •

Ranboo POV

"So, still platonic?" Tubbo asked.

I blushed embarrassed, "Y- Yeah..."

He sighed, "You need to hurry up and get through to him. Cause otherwise....One day you'll wake up without that tattoo. And leave him with a sad grey allium."

I sighed, "It's hard when he's so....so-blind! And not to mention he has some serious internalised homophobia! Like the guy is so gay he just won't admit it!"

"Who's gay?" Tommy softly laughed walking over.

Tubbo looked away to his plate. I gulped, "N- No one. Just some character in a show."

He nodded, "Cool."

He walked over and held my hand, "Ran..."

"Yes?" I asked.

He tugged on my arm, "Let's go cuddle and watch the movie."

"I'm eating right now, Toms." I said.

He frowned, "Just eat in bed, c'mon."

"No, I'm talking to Tubbo." I pulled my arm back gently.

He sighed and went to the fridge. He grabbed a Coke out, "I'll wait for you then."

"You're not gonna eat?" I asked.

He shrugged and walked off into our room then closed the door.

It angered me to see him harming himself like that, "Jeez- he's such an idiot."

Tubbo sighed, "I dunno what to tell you man- He's your soulmate...deal with him."

"I'm trying." I groaned.

He laughed, "Well, maybe you should give him a gift. Something slightly romantic so that he can get on the right path."

I remembered, "Oh! I do have a gift for him! I just need to get a tiny picture-"

I jumped up and ran to my room. I rushed in and Tommy sat up, "Yay! C'mere Ran!"

I blushed, "No, I came to get something."

He blushed embarrassed then layed back down spread out on our bed. I went to the dresser and picked up the locket. I put it in my pocket, then walked out.

"What is it?" Tubbo asked.

I took it out from my pocket, "A locket."

He raised his eyebrows, "That is bold of you, Boss Man."

"Wh- Why?" I asked nervously.

"Its a heart locket! That screams love." He smirked.

I blushed, "Well...I do."

He giggled, "You what?"

"Oh quit it- Now can you print me a picture?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah, you got one in mind?"

"I'll send you one." I smiled.

• Time Skip •

After we were done eating I sent Tubbo the picture I wanted. Then I washed our dishes while he went to go print. Honestly I was suprised they even had a printer in here, but Tubbo said he paid extra to get office stuff up here and two PCs.

I put the dishes away and then went to Tubbo's room, "Almost done?"

He spun around on his chair, "All finished."

He handed me the locket and I took it. I opened it and smiled, "You're the best Tubbo!"

I gave him a hug then he laughed, "Alrighty then- Goodluck."

I waved then walked out and closed his door. I took a deep breath then opened my door and walked in.

This time Tommy didn't pop up. I closed the door, "Hey Toms."

He yawned, "Hi."

I held the locket in my hand nervous. I walked over to the bed, "You ready for cuddles and a movie?"

He looked at me then nodded. I got in bed ontop of the comforters. I reached over him and grabbed the control off the opposite nightstand. He sat up beside me and I played the movie he'd chosen.

"We're watching Spider-Man?" I held in my laugh.

He nodded and set his phone down then watched the TV. I cleared my throat, "Did you want popcorn?- I can grab it."

He shook his head no, "It's probably cold by now anyways."

I sighed, "Okay, okay- I'm sorry I took so long eating and talking with Tubbo."

He didn't seem bothered, "It's whatever."

"Is it really though?" I chuckled.

He shrugged, "Yeah, I just wanted to spend time with my soulmate. But I know you're disappointed it's me and you wish it were Tubbo, so....It's fine."

I scoffed, "I'm so happy it's you, Tommy!"

He frowned, "Sure."

I scooted closer and grabbed his chin. I moved it towards me and his beautiful baby blue eyes finally met mine. I smiled, "I'm thrilled it's you...there's no one better."

He blushed lightly, "Yet you spend a lot of time with Tubbo. Apparently you watch TV shows together now and you eat dinner together, and you went in his room for something. Not to mention you seemed fine with him as your arcade partner."

I smirked, "Are you jealous of Tubbo?"

"N- No. It's just that- You're my soulmate. Not his and he has to get over that!" He said upset and a little angry.

"I don't like Tubbo any more than as a friend." I assured him.

He moved my hand away from his face and held it, "Who's your best friend, RanbooLive?"

"You- Tommyinnit." I chuckled.

He smiled, "Good."

"And I went to Tubbo's room to do something for you." I said and pulled him closer towards me.

He blushed ever so lightly, "For me?"

I nodded and put forward the locket, "For my soulmate."

He smiled brightly and grabbed it, "A gold heart locket?! How do I open it?"

I gulped and showed him the other one, "Uh- a tiny key..."

He took the key from me and noticed it was on a necklace chain too, "Is this...yours Ran?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

He giggled, "That's adorable."

He opened the locket and inside was a picture of him and I at the arcade. He held my arm smiling and I lean my head on his with a peace sign up.

He hugged me, "I love it Ran."

He pulled away and I blushed, "I was afraid you'd think it was....'girly'."

"Perhaps it is, but...I don't mind it, if it's coming from you." He said softly admiring the little locket.

He gave me my necklace back and I put it on right away. Then he gave me his locket, "Would you put it on me?"

I blushed and nodded.

....

1,026 words
I updated the wrong book, so I guess two updates lol. But then that kinda messes up the pattern- do I update this one again?
Anyways, Later! <3