• Chapter 32 •

Quick Note: Super Short Chapter. Not even 1,000 words. I'm sorry about that. But if you'd like, listen to the song, "Only You(And You Alone) By The Platters" It's happy and upbeat to distract you from the sadness. But the words...try and listen.

Tommy POV

I'm the reason your in this hospital bed. Not Bill. No, me. And you can't stop me anymore. Because here you lay on your death bed. And there's only one real way to save you. Because my stubborn, stupid self can't bring myself to admit anything on time to save you.

But I can get rid of the marks for good. Before it's too late. Before I lose you to this God awful place. I'll leave so that you can live happily with Bill. Because you're good.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it, "I'm sorry babe. I've failed again....but I'm gonna save you now...Promise."

It was morning now, and so both Bill and Ranboo were asleep.

I walked out of the hospital room and down the hall. Past Tubbo who should've been asleep, but was awake, "Tommy? Where are you going?"

"Getting some air. Don't worry." I smiled but never stopped walking.

I went over to the stare well and walked all the way up, past the final floor and up onto the roof. I pushed through then gently closed the door behind me.

I took a deep breath, "For you Ranboo."

TW: Suicide

Third Person POV

The blonde walked over to the corner ledge. He stepped up onto it. The heels of his foot steady keeping him grounded. He piveted on his foot and turned to walk the tiny, thin, ledge.

One foot infront of the other he slowly walked it as if it were a tightrope. His arms spread outwards at his sides for balance. He closed his eyes and kept on walking.

The soft wind and breeze blowing his dark blue jacket back and ruffling up his blonde hair. He took a deep breath as tears poured down his face and cheeks, slowly dripping on the ledge before him.

And then there lay the dirty blonde in his hospital bed. Ranboo yawned and winced as his mark felt cold. Bill got up, "Ranboo?"

"T- Toms?" Ranboo asked very quietly. For he'd only been hoping to see the blonde boy, his pretty blue eyes, and sweet smile.

In came a doctor, Tommy had usually handled talking to him, but Tommy wasn't there at the moment.

The doctor told Ranboo the situation and informed him of his own, 'inevitable' passing. Ranboo could feel something was wrong, in his wrist. And now with the new information that he was going to pass, he feared the blonde gaining such knowledge.

But little did he know up above on the rooftop, that blonde, blue eyed boy had already known, and had his own plan.

Now as Tommy hummed to himself to ease his nerves, he secretly awaited the moment he'd reach the other end of the ledge and plumit down to freedom.

Because it wasn't for him this time. It wasn't about him, this time.

Now it was about his soulmate. So Tommy took it upon himself to make sure his allium bloom and flourish.

'My dream come true. My one and only you.'

I'm sure he knew it. That the ledge was close. And so, Tommy whisper his final words, "I love you.....my allium. And I'm sorry..."

His breath hitched and he gulped down his sadness, "Goodbye to my Ranboo, my allium, I love you more than you'll ever know. And I'm so incredibly sorry that-"

He sighed,"I didn't know."

And with that- The final, step.

....

He didn't know? But what didn't he know?

Could it be that-

Oh!- Sorry...I'll let you take a moment.

637 words