Dancing In The Rain

By cyber4rool

Five Hargreeves X Reader (under editing) Who knew saving the world was gonna be so hard More

Key & Rules
Prologue
1
2
3
4
Quick Update| please read⚠︎
5
6
7
8
9
Puppet Master
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Season 2
Birthday Boy
10²
11²
12²
13²
just a quick question|please read!
14²
15²
16²
17²
18²
Season 3
celebration!!
I'm back(fr this time i promise)
i need some MAJOR help!
i need MAJOR help!!! prt 2
:3

19²

670 18 0
By cyber4rool

(Buckle up! This is gonna be a long one!)

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked as everyone exited the car. "The correlation is high," "And I thought New York had bad winters," Y/n said as she looked around her. A woman with blonde hair rushed out of the barn aiming a gun at all of us. "Sissy! Sissy!" "Get back!" She yelled over Vanya. "All of you get the hell back!" She screamed. "Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked as she slowly approached the woman. "Carl," "What did he do to you?" She shook her head still keeping her gun pointed. "He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll. Just like you sent those policemen flyin'," She explained. "What did you do to him? what the hell did you do to my son?"

Diego was fed up and tried to make his way inside the bar, but Sissy stopped him. "Look, Sissy, I found my family," Vanya spoke up. "These are my brothers and my sisters," Sissy looked at the group and turned back to Vanya. "Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" She asked shakily. "Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was, but I do now. We are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president, we are not terrorists, we're not here to hurt anyone," 'Then... who are you?" Sissy breathed. "The only one who can help Harlan," Sissy let out a breath and nodded. She lead the group to the barn where Harlan was inside.

He was encapsulated by a huge force and he was struggling to calm down. "Harlan?" Vanya called out. "Harlan it's Vanya! Look I know you're really scared but I can help you. I just need you to listen. Can you do that?" The boy continued to struggle so Vanya used her power and walked into the force field to try and help the boy. "Uh...guys?" Klaus called out as he looked outside the barn door. The others joined him. "Who are they?" Klaus asked. "One's the Handler, the other's Diego's girlfriend," Five explained as he looked at the two standing in the field. "Wow, Diego, you really know how to pick em'," Y/n chuckled. "You're dating my serial killer brother, so I don't know why you're talking. And Lila isn't my girlfriend, she's my ex-girlfriend," "Well why are they here?" Allison asked. "I don't know, but they look angry," "Yeah, well our brothers have that effect on people," Allison remarked.

"Well I'm gonna go see what they want, you guys stay here with Vanya and the kid," Five said. "I'll go too," Diego joined. Y/n and the others watched from the barn door. As they watched the two talk the four walked outside to get a closer look. "What do you think they're talking about?" Allison asked. "Knowing that egotistical bitch, she's probably hitting on him," Y/n snarled as she watched. Luther and Klaus glanced at each other with a knowing look on their face. "Which one's the girlfriend?" Luther asked, but no one answered. After a few seconds of silence, a bunch of people began to spawn in the field. "Holy shit," "This isn't good," Klaus and Y/n breathed. "There's a whole army of them," Allison said."They're running back over here. Go! Go!" Luther retreated.

"Y/n where are you going?" Klaus shouted as they hid behind the hay barrels. "The house," Y/n continued to run, dodging the mass of bullets to the best of her abilities. Once she made it to the house she hid behind the kitchen counter and tried her best to think of a plan. After a minute the bullets stopped, but Y/n did not emerge from her hiding spot. She looked around the kitchen trying to find something she could use. "Knife set," She quickly scrambled to her feet and searched the drawers. She grabbed a chef's knife but was quickly stopped. "You always were a pain in my ass," Y/n was about to fight Lila, but she felt her brain go fuzzy and her vision go blank. "This is gonna be fun," Lila smiled as she began to control Y/n using her own power.

"Oh shit," Five mumbled. Y/n began to charge at the boy with eh knife in her hand. "Y/n snap out of it! Please!" Five said as he dodged her jabs. "Oh this is fun," Lila laughed as she continued to control Y/n. She punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach. Five felt conflicted as he fought back. He did not want to hurt Y/n but he had no choice. Five had squared Y/n in the jaw and she fell to the floor. Five was going to land another punch but she screamed out. "What are you doing?" Five immediately stopped and dropped to the floor to tend to her. He looked up at Lila who was watching him with a smile on her face. Five spacial jumped behind her but she had already spacial jumped to his previous spot. "How are you doing this?" He asked.

"Oh, anything you can do I can do better," SHe said as she released an invisible string to grab a cast iron skillet off the stove. He spacial jumped and she was quick to follow in suit. Y/n laid on the floor catching her breath. "Man, if that's what it feels like to be under my power, I might just stop using it," She slowly got back up on her feet and walked outside. She saw the others and joined them. "Diego, you're girlfriend is fucking crazy," Y/n groaned as she walked up to them. "She just used my powers against me to make me fight my own boyfriend," They all glanced at each other. "So, that finalizes it. SHe's one of us," Klaus said as she clasped his hands together. Y/n looked at them with a confused face. "We'll explain it later,"

They all trudged to the barn and stood outside the door listening in on the conversation Lila and Five were having. It solidified everything they needed to know. " 'Cause you're one of us," Diego spoke up as he walked inside the barn. "The Handler stole you, Lila. Just like our father stole all of us," Diego said as he inched closer to her. "No, it's not the same," "You're right because he didn't have our parents murdered," Diego told her how they all had the same birthday. "Stay back!" She yelled. Y/n ran to Five and stood beside him. "I trusted you," Lila said as she looked at Diego. "I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother and then you took off on me," "Because I needed to save the world!" Diego shouted. "She's using you, Lila," "You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me," Lila argued. "Yeah, you know what?" Luther spoke up. "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much,"

Lila gaged at Luther's statement. "We have to kill her," Five said as he inched closer to her. Diego stopped him. "She's dangerous. And you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people," Diego said as he looked her in the eyes. "The difference is...They love me back," Lila pulled her knife on him threatening him to shut up. "The only thing she loves is power. Now the minute she can't use you, she'll turn on you, and deep down I know you know that," "You don't know me, Diego," Diego inched even closer to her forcing her to withdraw her knife. "I know that we can be your family if you just let us," Lila glanced at everyone with teary eyes. It was quiet for a moment.

Loud bangs went off and everyone dropped dead to the ground. All except for Lila. The Handler walked inside with a smug smile on her face. Lila had now figured everything out and asked the Handler a question she wasn't even going to give a second thought to. Lila was shot dead. Five let out a gasp and weakly moved. "Oh, good! You're alive," The handler smiled as she looked at the dying boy. "You got to see how all of this played out," She smiled as she pointed her gun at him to give him the final blow. She was about to pull the trigger until someone shot her. It was one of the Swedish men.

Five had laid on the ground struggling to stay alive as the Swed aimed his gun at the boy. Five desperately tried to think of something quick. He remembered how Reginald had told him that seconds could make the biggest difference and that was his only hope. He began to channel his energy into a spacial jump causing him to turn back in time. Once he had finished everyone was alive again in their same spots. He waited by the barn door until the Handler barged in with her gun, Five quickly apprehended her and stole her gun, using it against her. "It's true, isn't it? What five said?" Lila asked. "Well-" The Handler started. She was cut short due to the Swed shooting her.

"The case!" Luther shouted trying to stop Lila from taking off with it. Diego interfered and stopped him. Five kept his gun aimed at the Swed with a tense silence. "Enough," Five spoke up dropping his gun. "Inte me," He breathed as he too dropped his gun. He walked off and left the group. "Who the hell was that guy?" Klaus exclaimed. "Vanya! Help!" Sissy called out. The others rushed to the bottom bunker where Harlan was curled up in a corner. "Harlan? Harlan!" Vanya called out as he rushed to the boy breaking through the force field around him. "Whatever I gave you I can take it back, okay? We just, we just need to stop this,"

Everyone watched as Vanya absorbed her powers from the boy with confused faces. He finally let out a surge of energy and the force field around him powered down. Sissy immediately hugged her son and Vanya smiled at everyone for a job well done. "We knew you could do it," Y/n smiled. Everyone shuffled out of the barn and Diego noticed someone blip into the field. "Five, take a look," Five and Y/n looked out into the field and saw two of the commission employees standing in the bodies examing ht aftermath. The three walked up to the commission employees. "Herb, Dot," Five greeted. "Sup, Herbie," Diego smiled as he greeted his friend with a handshake. "I can't believe it," Herb sighed. "Is she...?" "Really dead this time?" Five completed his sentence. "Oh yeah," Diego answered. "Thank god," Y/n breathed.

"Now that the Handler's gone, what happens at Commission?" Five asked. "Just tell them," "Well, uh, we need to elect a new board of directors. But, until then, I, uhm...," Herb trailed off trying to figure out how to deliver the news. "I've been voted in as acting chairperson," "Wow, congrats, Herbie. That's huge," Diego smiled. "I'm so goddamn nervous," "You'll do fine," Five smiled. The man thanked the boy for his kind words. "Herb we need a favor," Five asked. "Oh sure, anything," Herb answered more than ready to help. "A briefcase. To get back home, where we belong," Herb nodded and turned around to the field of Commission workers. "Take your pick,"

Y/n smiled and looked at Five. "We did it," He smiled and pulled her in for a hug. The world was now safe and everything was restored, the only thing now was to get back home. "As much as I liked it back home, I am gonna miss it over here," Y/n sighed as she looked around. The two stayed silent for a moment. "Do you think we did it? Like saved the world and all that stuff?" "I honestly don't know," Five sighed. Y/n grabbed his hand and held it. The two were silent, just listening to each other breathing. "Let's go get the others," Y/n said as she walked up to the house. Five nodded. "I'll go get a case," Five said walking into the field of dead commission workers and grabbed a briefcase.

He met the others outside and they all circled around him. "Everyone ready?" He asked glancing at everyone. They all nodded and gave to go ahead. "Wait!" Klaus exclaimed before he ran to the house and grabbed his hat from earlier. "Fifty bucks and we leave him here," Y/n playfully slapped his arm. "100 and we leave him here," Y/n smiled as she signaled to Diego. Everyone joined hands and Five opened the briefcase, causing a big blue cloud to swallow them. They all blipped back into the living room of the academy. Everyone groaned as they landed. "What day does it say?" Luther breathed as he looked at the newspaper. "April 2nd, 2019. A day after the apocalypse," Five read. "We did it!" Y/n cheered as she gave Five a hug.

Everyone else cheered and all walked into the living room. "Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?" Diego asked. "I knew you'd show up eventually," Everyone turned to the voice. "Dad," "You're alive," Luther gasped. "Why shouldn't I be?" "Y-yeah, you're right. I'm just happy that we're home and together again," Luther said in disbelief. "Home? This isn't your home," "What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy," Allison questioned. "Wrong again," Reginald corrected. "This is the Sparrow Academy," Everyone turned around when they heard footsteps. "Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"

"Shit,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 17
❝ There's nothing you can do once the world has turned against you. Time and time again, no matter what we do, we will fail. I wasn't meant to be in...
196 7 10
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘 : 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 �...
19.2K 310 69
STORY COMPLETED 12/9/20! THANK YOU!
92K 2.3K 21
𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂 ━━ (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, ❛ beautiful thinking ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ 1963, five hargreeves travels back...