The Cursed Hero || BNHA x Mal...

By ThatWeeb_MC

Join the journey of Ayato Naganohara as he grow up with a strange backstory. It isn't tragic like many others... More

TCH |0| Meet the Family
TCH |1| Welcome to Hell B!tch
TCH |2| What Kind of World do We Live in
TCH |3| That's a piece of sh!t
TCH |4| The F*CKIN AUDACITY
TCH |5| Hey girlie! Hold still
TCH |6| You're a quirky one
TCH |7| The Possessed Examinee 
TCH |8| Acceptance
TCH |9| EHE TE NANDAYO
TCH |10| FML
TCH |11| victory screech
TCH |12| Demon Scythe Nokoribi
TCH |13| The Disaster of the USJ 1
TCH|14| The Disaster of the USJ 2
TCH |15| The Disaster of the USJ 3
TCH |16| USJ Finale
TCH |17| DownTime
TCH |18| UA Sports Festival
TCH |19| An Obstacle Course
TCH |20| Cavalry Start!
TCH |21| A Sudden Collaboration
TCH |22| Interlude
TCH |23| Ashido vs Naganohara
TCH |25| An Encounter with Satan
TCH |26| A Long Thought Name
TCH |27| Forest Excursion
TCH |28| Unexpected Reveals
TCH |29| You're Related?!
TCH |30| Didnt Sign Up For This
TCH |31| Just Listen!
TCH | 32 | Finals Exam Cram!
TCH |33| The Real Ayato
TCH |34| Final Exam Practicals
TCH |35| Shopping Trip
TCH |36| I-Island Adventures!
TCH |37| the I-island situation -2-
TCH | 38 | Operation Save Everyone -3-
TCH | 39 | All Might vs Wolfram - end -
TCH | 40 | Before Camp
TCH | 41 | Training Camp
TCH | side story 1 | The Demons of the Asui Household
TCH | 42 | Training Camp pt 2
TCH | 43 | Scattered Chaos
TCH | 44 | The Frantic Duo
TCH | 45 | Trapped
TCH | 46 | We Lost TWO!
TCH | 47 | the questions of society
TCH | 48 | the path of a hero
TCH | 49 | All For One
TCH | ⭐️ | all his might
TCH | Re: Lost Souls
Re: Lost Souls

TCH |24| Demons and Ice

315 10 3
By ThatWeeb_MC

Double upload cause I'm feeling happy
Enjoy!

"Endeavor?" Ayato questioned as he made his way to his waiting room.

"There you are." He calmly stated

"Why are you here? Do you do this to everyone who has fought your son? You do this to Midoriya? Sero?" He questioned.

"That's unimportant, I've watched your fight" he says firmly.

"Yeah, so have millions of other people, what do you want?"

"You have an interesting quirk. It's a hybrid of your mother and father's quirks. How you're able to make demons just like Kaede and control fire." He started. "If we're talking about power alone, it isn't really comparable to anyone"

"Damn, you came here to belittle me..." the ravenette sighed. "What, you have some problems with my mother and now you're taking it out on me?"

"It is my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might. His match with Midoriya was a very instructive test bed, and since you're top of the class. His fight with you is most important. Please don't disgrace yourself in it." He finished as Ayato started to feel cold even though Endeavor's flames crackled brightly in front of him.

"You're why he doesn't fully accept himself..."Ayato firmly stated while looking into the pro hero's eyes. "I don't know what kind of sick twisted parent you are, but Todoroki is more than his quirk and hero rank. It's honestly disgusting that you treat him as a creation and not your son and I advise you to be a better father. Someone like you has no right to be the number two hero, as a matter of fact a pro hero." He finished before walking off. The boy now had a bigger instinct to win against the duo haired boy. He wanted to crush his father's dream for the boy and make him wake up. He could only imagine how Todoroki himself, feels about his own dad.

"I don't need to take advice from a kid" he said before he too walked off.

"Your son is going to place third at best!" The boy menacingly smiled. "I'll make sure of it" he said before running off. He didn't want to hear if Endeavor had anything to say.

'This will be one hell of a fight...' the ravenette thought as he walked through the entrance tunnel and into the stadium.

"Thanks for waiting for reconstruction, everybody! This match is going to be a big one!" Mic cheered as he couldn't contain his excitement for his students. "The man who won a huge victory in the previous rounds and literally left the audience frozen, from the hero course Todoroki Shoto! On the other hand, this guy has been dominating the competition while giving his competitors a chance to shine. With his fire and monsters this is sure to be an interesting match. Also from the hero course Naganohara Ayato!" He finished as the crowd went wild.

"Prepared to give it your all Todoroki?" The ravenette questioned as he faced the taller male.

"I'll only need my ice"

"I expected you to say that" the boy sighed "Even though Midoriya basically beat you over the head with the fact that it is your quirk, you're still upset with your father huh?" He affirmed as Todoroki only tightened his fists in response. "If it helps, I see why you hate your dad so much but I most likely don't understand half of it. He tried to talk to me just to belittle my skills and to say how perfect you were supposed to be. I recommend you use your fire if you want to advance, but I won't force you" he ended his tangent with a smile.

.

.

.

"Midoriya, what do you think of the match up?" Ochako asked as other members of class A also gathered around to listen.

"From experience, the only way this will be a fair battle is if Todoroki uses his fire, but he still seems finicky about using it, giving Naganohara the upper hand with his monsters and flames." He said honestly.

"Hasn't Todoroki put out fire with his ice before? Why are Naganohara's flames any different?" Tsu asked

"I'm not quite sure, maybe it's because they aren't normal flames. They're blue so they are hotter than red flames."

"No, but water doesn't even put out Ayato's flames, it just makes him realize that they're out!" Mineta decided to chime in as he was interested in the conversation.

"So Naganohara has flames that don't go out with normal means..." Midoriya muttered as he added to his notes.

"He flicked the air in order to get the flames off me, it's like he unsummoned it like he does with his monsters" Mina added

"Actually he summons demons," Mineta corrected. "I didn't know until I watched his house get overrun by them" he shuddered at the memory.

"So he has a hybrid quirk that lets him summon fire and demons, which means that he must summon demonic flames and that's why they act so weird!!" Midoriya exclaimed at the revelation as he fixed the errors in his book.

"Wow demonic flames, what makes you say that?"

"It makes sense, during the cavalry battle we weren't able to pass through his flame wall. In fact his demons told us to stay away from it, but when Kacchan's team approached the wall, they were let in."

.

.

.

"Those were two of the kids that tried to save you?" Thirteen asked the deflated Toshinori.

"Yeah, even though it's just a feeling, but I think those two give off completely different vibes."

.

.

.

"At today's Sports Festival, both have shown top class performances! It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now Naganohara versus Todoroki! Start!"

As Present Mic's screeching ended Todoroki did what he does best and sent a trail of ice in Naganohara's direction. He knew from his experience at the USJ that encasing the boy in ice wasn't going to do anything as he could melt himself out of it. His whole plan was to survive as long as he can while tiring the ravenette out. He didn't necessarily have to worry about freezing himself over, as Naganohara's flames would be enough to keep his temperature normal.

However Naganohara wasn't going to count on his flames straight away. In his mind Todoroki would look out more for his flames rather than his demons, so he did a lot of sacrificing. He quickly summoned demons in his place whenever Todoroki sent an ice trail his way. Within a couple of seconds the arena was littered with ice prisons housing semi-hostile demons.

"What is this? The arena has become a fancy ice sculpture display!? Who is going to use this to their advantage?!"

"If you think you can win with half your power, then I don't think you're cut out for your father's dream, candycane..." the ravenette taunted as he slowly navigated the area around the frozen demons. He was using their cover to his advantage and was sneaking up on the duo haired kid.

"I've already said I was going to win this without using my flames" he spat back as more ice shot out of him coating the arena floor and essentially trapping Ayato in his hiding spot. "I'm going to show that old bastard that I don't need my left side"

"Self-handicap but whatever" the boy rolled his eyes as he waited for Todoroki to find him. The demons trapped in ice slowly started to move, though they aren't completely free yet. Once Todoroki found the ravenette, seasons were going to change. The winter wonderland that was currently the arena was going to turn into a blistering summer heatwave that both competitors would mostly regret.

"Just use your flames, I don't get why you're toying with me!" Todoroki yelled before unleashing a wave of ice which made the whole arena into a snow globe.

"I like what you've done with the place" Ayato smiled as the previously trapped demons continued to slowly chip their way out of their ice prisons. The ravenette was more or less stalling for time so his demons could gang up on the ice machine, but that plan didn't seem plausible as Todoroki was constantly shooting ice at the stuck ravenette who for some reason wasn't escaping.

'What's your plan here...' the voice from earlier spoke

'Are you actually going to go along with my plan?' The boy questioned as he bit into his arm to draw blood.

'Maybe...'

'I regret agreeing to your deal' the boy thought before a wave of ice blasted him in the face and essentially immobilized him as he was casting his demon.

"What's going on here? Naganohara seems to be distracted and got trapped by Todoroki's ice!" Mic announced as Midnight was about to step forward to call the match. She was about to approach the ice dome when it slowly started to crack. There was an immense wave of heat seeping through the cracks yet the ice itself wasn't melting.

"Everybody brace yourselves!" She announced before taking cover. The ice dome finally cracked and chunks of Todoroki's ice went flying into the stands along with stray balls of fire.

"If we both won't use our fire, there is always another way to obtain it" the ravenette cackled as he stood on top of his blue flamed phoenix.

"How the tables keep turning! This is definitely a match worth watching!" Mic exclaimed as he fell out of his seat in shock.

"It seems Naganohara was trying to make this a fair fight but it was getting nowhere..." Aizawa spoke up after his prolonged silence.

"Huh?"

"When the match started even though Todoroki approached him with ice, he chose to use his monsters instead of easily melting it with his fire. Completely the opposite of Midoriya who quickly got rid of any ice sent his way. Even when Todoroki froze his feet, he stood there immobilized just waiting for Todoroki's next move. Since this battle isn't really going anywhere, he used a loop hole in his idea and substituted his actual flames for a flame based monster." He finished his analysis as the crowd sat eagerly watching the fight.

Naganohara stood on the high ground as the phoenix flew above the duo haired kid below. He took the height to his advantage and waited for the boy to notice his newly freed demons. Each slowly inching their way towards the boy like predators stalking their prey.

"Playtime" he whispered as the demons and dragons lunged at him. He had his hands full with the influx of creatures bombarding him, so he mistakenly took his eyes off the ravenette controlling said beasts.

'Throwing him out of bounds would just be boring after such an interesting fight... you should fire bomb him!' The voice re-emerged.

'We're not trying to kill him!' Ayato argued back.

'He's an ice machine, he can handle it'

'What about the spectators?'

'They braced for the other one...what's one more?'

'I'm just going to knock him out of bounds' the ravenette sighed before suddenly losing control of his body.

'Fire bomb!' The voice scolded before flying higher into the sky with the phoenix. 'Treat this as a lesson, don't challenge me especially after making a deal with me...' he smiled before dive bombing the arena.

'Is it wrong that I want people to not die!'

'They'll be fine'

'I find that hard to believe when you wanted to kill people earlier' Ayato argued as he watched the rest of the events take place in the third person. A flame barrier rose in order to protect the awestruck audience from any potential death that could occur.

'There are you happy now?' The voice was annoyed.

'It's a start...'

'Fucking children...' he sighed. If he got on the boy's bad side now, he would never make deals with him in the future. In order for that to never be a possibility, he just had to deal with Ayato qualms and such.

He decided to jump off the phoenix before it collided with the arena and hop on the back of one of his dragons that wasn't currently frozen because of Todoroki. The flaming bird rapidly approached its destination. It was locked onto the candy cane man and would detonate on impact. Even though Todoroki was still dealing with Ayato's other demons, he tried to shield himself with a wall of ice. However his attempt was fruitless because when the bird made contact it released an inhumane amount of heat that would cause third degree burns if direct contact was made. Fortunately, this was no one's case as everyone had some form of protection. The boy ended up unconscious with few burns marks littering his torso and slightly scorched hair.

"Todoroki is unconscious, Naganohara advances to the final round!" Midnight announced before Medbots carried Todoroki's unconscious body away to Recovery Girl. "Congratulations on making it to the finals, kid" she smiled before walking away from the oddly jovial boy.

The ravenette actually looked into the crowd after this fight, flashing his sharp fangs and letting his tail quickly wag behind him.

'Give me my body back!'

'After I've had my fun'

'I want out of this deal!'

'Look here kid, once you make a deal with the devil there is no going back' he smiled while ignoring anymore of the kid's response. 'I've got a sports festival to win for you anyways...'

_________

"Does Naganohara feel off to you guys?" Mina asked after the match concluded.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, is everyone just going to act like his hair turning black is normal!" She exclaimed "the dude used to have pristine white hair!" She said before the class turned to Mineta.

"What?" The boy questioned not expecting the attention

"Any inputs, you've known Naganohara longer than any of us" Kirishima added

"I mean he had black hair when he was younger, but it all faded to white. I don't get why it's changing?"

"Maybe it's a quirk thing?"

'Is he currently possessed' the small grape quietly thought to himself before excusing himself.

"I'm going to check up on him!" He said before people chimed in.

"I'm going too!" Mina said
"I'll check up on him, Kero."
"Can't leave my bro hanging!"

"Actually... I wanna go alone. Kind of a personal thing" he awkwardly said before escaping his classmates questioning glares.

"It's probably perverted" Jiro laughed off

"What if it's serious?"

"Maybe we should check up on them?"

"How about we leave the losers alone. They made it this far without any of our inputs, so just stay out of it" Bakugo sternly stated before walking away.

______

"Ayato!" Mineta said while sprinting through the halls.

"Minoru? What do you want?" Ayato said while peaking out of his waiting room.

"You're not going to Recovery Girl before your next match?!" The grape exclaimed

"Why would I? I'm completely fine" the boy smiled as he showed Mineta he had no injuries.

"That's a relief but are you Ayato right now? Like Ayato Naganohara?"

"Hm?"

"Like is someone or something else in there with you right now?" He questioned while stepping into the waiting room.

"Nope, all me" the demon inside him lied for the boy.

"Can I see your eyes?"

"Why? You're being weird Minoru..."

"I'm being weird?! What about you!? Mr. I don't care about this festival and now I'm pulling out of these moves no one has ever seen. Mr. I still don't know everything about my quirk!" He exclaimed with frustration. "Just be honest with me man!" He pleaded while the ravenette couldn't look his friend in the face.

"I'm fine... everything is fine dude" he whispered before the door opened again.

"Ayato thank goodness! The last room had this really aggressive kid inside" Kaede sighed before closing the door behind her.

"Ms. Naganohara? What are you doing here?"

"Checking up on my very suspicious son" she said with a stern voice before invading the boy's privacy.

"Hey! Mom! Chill!" He tried to protest against her as she checked his body for injury.

"After everything you've been through today... no injures?" She questioned.

"I just heal fast, I guess."

"Show me your eyes" she demanded.

"Why? What is everyone's obsession with my eyes."

"Ayato Ezekiel Naganohara! Do not make me spray you with water!"

"What? Is he a cat?" Mineta joked around before Kaede pulled out a spray bottle of holy water.

"Show them..."

"I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with my Aghhh!" He yelled as he cowarded to the ground. "Stop that hurts!"

"That's weird because currently it shouldn't" She said suspectedly. "Your flames aren't out, so why does this hurt?" She said before firmly grabbing him by his chin and moving his fringe.

"Well I have been using my quirk all day mother..." the boy said as he refrained from opening his eyelids.

"No honorifics for your mother?! Who are you?!" Mineta screamed at the realization.

"Guys, I have a match in a few minutes and you two aren't helping!" The boy continued to protest.

"Oh no sir! You are not participating in the next battle unless I see your eyes" Kaede said sternly.

"God, humans are so annoying" the boy sighed before opening his eyes. His previously red eyes were now blue with a black sclera.

"Oh, this is bad" Kaede muttered while backing up.

"What? What's wrong?!" Mineta started to panic.

"Mineta, make sure he doesn't go out to fight unless I get back" she said before exiting the room.

"How am I supposed to stop a demon you're scared of!" He yelled after her before turning back around to see a now standing ravenette.

"Oh Minoru, what are you going to do to stop me?" The boy laughed "The next match is in about five minutes. Kaede won't make it back in time."

"It's not that far of a distance..." he muttered before dodging an incoming attack that struck the door. "Why are you attacking me?" He yelled as he crouched behind the table.

"It wasn't an attack, it was a seal. If I killed anyone Ayato would probably freak." The demon laughed.

"Sorry for the wait again folks, but the final match will commence shortly!" The speakers announced which made the small boy sweat.

"So how are you going to stop me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 14 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
4.1K 115 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
346K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...