Her Brother, My Master (boyxb...

By BigNeptune

When Mylo Heather finds himself lost at a party his friend convinced him to attend, he searches high and low... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Epilogue: Part One

Chapter Three

312K 9.7K 10.7K
By BigNeptune

[A/N] I attached a picture of the photo they took of cute lil Mylo's hickey ridden neck above! Inform me if it won't show. BigNeptune out! ——>

"Can't you delete that? Please?!" I groaned.

I was in the backseat of the car, in the middle as usual, with Darren on one side and Nathan on the other.

It took us a good long while to find Nathan, but we did eventually, he was in the bathroom doing unspeakable things to a girl, who I recognized as one in my grade. Euwch.

He was too smashed to drive so Alfie took the wheel with glee. He'd been trying to convince him to let him drive the whole way over.

"No way, this is a keepsake of your maturing!" He shouted, and Nathan burst out laughing beside me. The stench of alcohol spraying on my jeans.

He'd been doing that a lot. Bursting into awkward bouts of laughter for seemingly no reason, and then at some point silently giggling in the most un-Nathan way possible. It was really weird.

"Darren please!" I begged. If he put it up on Facebook I would die, he's got like the entire school added on Facebook, I don't use it but I know they would find out who I was!

"Never!" He laughed.

I pouted and looked up at him with teary wide eyes.

"No!" He growled at me, but soon broke down. "Okay if you tell me what happened." I finalized.

I groaned.

"I don't want to."

"So something did happen!" He smirked joyously.

"Why don't you go bother Nathan about what he was doing!" I pouted.

"Because I saw it, half of it anyway, and Jack told me, and I don't need to hear that again... Ever." He shuddered slightly, making a face of disgust.

Nathan leaned over on my shoulder, smirking a very very drunken smirk.

"You're just j-e-e-l ... o-u-s-s ..." He said, frowning when he couldn't remember how to spell the word.

Darren groaned.

"Tell me why we didn't just dump his high ass off at the bus station again?"

Alfie turned to us and back a second before responding.

"Because he's my brother and it's his car."

I laughed. I think I was off the hook for now, they seemed to be distracted enough.

"But you're not off the hook yet Mylo! We still need to find out what happened."

I groaned.

Darren cheered.

"Yeah! So tell me Mylo, did you go all the way?" He threw his eyebrows up and down at me.

I face palmed, hiding my blood red cheeks from view.

"No."

"Aw I thought not, or you'd have been limping your way here." He laughed.

"No Jack, he ain't a virgin." Darren said.

I blushed.

"You aren't?!" Jack exclaimed. "Why do you act like one then?!"

"I don't! ... Ugh can we stop talking?" I groaned, I really did want everyone to shut up for a while. It was driving me crazy. 

What could I tell them about the mysterious godlike stranger that had ambushed me in the dark? When I was never going to see him again anyway.

They did shut up.

Almost the rest of the rid back was in partial silence.

Nathan threw up along the way, but took great pains, even when drunk, to make sure he didn't vomit anywhere near his car.

Then Alfie nearly hit another drunk pedestrian and began arguing with Nathan who wanted to drive the rest of the way back, still clearly intoxicated, just after having emptied his guts all over the dying strip of grass beside us.

It turned out the drive took about an hour, although it felt like we where speeding most of the way back, and I couldn't help but wonder if Alfie hadn't been drinking almost as much as his brother.

So since we left at one o'clock, we got back about five minutes to two o'clock.

Dar's mom was already parked up in the front porch, so we had to speed past and park down the road a bit, she didn't notice since it was Nathan's car anyway. Oh, and she was intoxicated like hell.

Darren got out to check if his mom had gone in yet and when he signaled we where good me, Jack and Darren snuck into his house via the back door, making a speedy silent tour upstairs and into his room.

Alfie took Nathan home of course, we couldn't have him stay over what with the crazy singing he had just gotten into.

I didn't realize drunk people acted that weird.

Darren's room is soundproof, like most of the rooms in his house, for whatever reason. So we could make as much noise as we liked.

I went for a quick shower in the bathroom in his room, Jack fell asleep on the sofa downstairs and Darren ambushed me once I was done.

I stood there, awkwardly leaning on the bathroom sink with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"So... Give me the juicy info!" He smiled.

"Darren..." I began, sighing.

"No, Darren nothing, come on! I've been your best friend for forever and you can't even tell me this kind of shit?"

I groaned. "I went to a party for you!"

"Mylo-" He began, he was irritated, and I was feeling a bit guilty so I stopped him, pressed my hand lightly on his chest.

"No no, alright I'll tell you." I gave in, biting my lower lip.

"Go on..." He grinned.

I sighed, throwing my damp hair out of my eyes.

"I was basically looking for you guys, and um, I was looking upstairs, like upstairs upstairs, and I walked into this room..." I flushed and tucked my head into my hands.

He nodded.

"I um, it was dark, and this guy comes out of the shadow... Um... And just gets... Uh..."

"What? What? Go on!"

"He just kinda, fuck do I have to tell you?"

"Yes, or I'll make you sit next to Tonya at lunch tomorrow!"

I glared at him. Sliding off the sink and walking into his room, throwing myself on his bed as always on sleepovers with Darren. He followed me and switched off the lights via the switch beside the door before laying down beside me.

"You better not make me sit next to her." I growled.

"Tell me."

"He just slammed the door shut and... Ugh... Grabbed me, and started kissing my neck, that's really it! That's all!"

Darren nodded. Then paused a moment.

"By grabbed you, do you mean-" He began.

"He grabbed my butt. Yes." I flushed furiously.

"Well that wasn't what I was going to ask, but okay~ So gay's do like booty, least you got that right!" He laughed.

I chuckled.

He narrowed his eyes, I think he was squinting, it was dark.

There was a short silence.

I heard the covers rustle as he pulled the sheets over the both of us and tucked us both in, laying to the side to awkwardly face me.

His breath was on my chin and I couldn't see shit, I really didn't know where to look and it was making me nervous.

"So... Um... Did you like... Get hard?"

I think I was practically glowing red when he asked that. I couldn't have blushed darker.

"...no..." I lied.

Even through the dark I could see his glare. He didn't like it when I lied.

"Don't lie." He chuckled.

I grumbled something incoherent, not too keen on continuing the conversation. Darren seemed to be as tired as me and he took my muttering and went along with it.

"Night." He finalized and turned over to go to sleep.

Forgetting I was only in a towel I did the same. It had been a long night. I was way too tired to care about technicalities. I let sleep consume me before tomorrow's light would inevitably come to shake me awake.

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of fangirling. Coming from Darren's sister of course.

"Bitch!" Darren yelled, sitting up in bed. "Put the fucking camera away you retard!"

I blinked, opening my eyes warily. Hoping the scene was not playing out as I thought it was.

It was.

Sandra, Darren's sister, was half in and out of the door taking pictures of me and Dar with her phone, an iPhone by the way.

I blushed a deep red when I realized how compromising we looked. I was, well, naked, in bed with Darren, who by the way had a well known cuddling addiction, meaning the hands clasped around my waist probably would not help prove my case.

My towel had been thrown way down near the end of the bed during the night, probably while I went on one of those odd dream rampages.

The last thing I remember of my dream was a blurry faced guy from the dark room at the party chasing me telling me to put on sun screen or he would stop giving me umbrellas.

So... No, I wasn't on crack.

I gave Sandra a pout.

"Please stop that Sandra!" I pleaded.

I wanted to get up and throw her phone out of the window but I was naked. And sure it's fine if Darren sees me naked, he's seen it plenty times before, but his sister? No fucking way.

Normally she gave in after a puppy eyed look, she pretty much adored me, but this time she just leaned in further and took another picture with another loud squeal.

Goddamn, her sister was nothing like this. Ari was Sandra's twin sister, she was pretty much the silently fuming type. Mostly to me, because I really didn't know her that well.

Ari, who's name is short for Ariadne, was an odd mystery to me, while Sandra would walk into the bathroom while I'm showering and tell me about her day like I was her husband.

That was pretty much the difference between the two.

Suddenly Darren got up, still in nothing but shorts, and stormed over to Sandra in a way that gave me the heeby jeebies.

Like sure I wasn't exactly on 1+1 terms with her, but I didn't want him to KO the girl!

She squeaked as she made a failed attempt to exit the room and Dar took her phone and chucked her out the room with all the force a young jedi could muster.

The door slammed shut and he picked up the chunky "portable" piano and shoved it in front of the door.

We heard her loud thumping on the door. "MOM!" She screamed, but even I knew that after a night shift at the bar serving and drinking the beverages, she wouldn't wake up to save her phone.

Darren hissed as he walked back to me and the bed tipped slightly as he sat down.

"Can't you delete them?" I asked.

"FUCK!" He swore angrily.

I gave him a worried expression and looked over his shoulder onto the phone.

I grimaced. "Is that..." I began.

"Yes! She fucking snap chatted it!" He threw his hands up through his hair. "Well shit, so half her year is gonna think you and me got it on. If not the entire school by Monday."

I winced. "Sorry."

He sighed. He looked at me, then back at the door.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I don't give a shit." He laughed, his arms out like he was asking someone to punch him in the shoulder.

"You don't?" I asked warily. I'd seen the face of a guy who dared call him a faggot before, if it wasn't pretty before he looked like Shrek after.

"Nope, they wanna think I banged you, I don't care, it's not like I wouldn't!" He laughed loudly and winked at me.

I flushed. Damn Dar had changed since when we where young. I liked him better like this. I smiled and laughed along with him.

He handed me my clothes from yesterday along with my school clothes and my chunky black school backpack with Nike spread out on the back.

"Thanks." I nodded.

He pulled on a black shirt and a pair of loose baggy blue and yellow sports shorts.

Which despite the color, looked pretty good on him.

I paused a moment just after I had pulled on my white shorts and his baggy grey tee.

"What if Leo finds out?" I asked him.

Leo was his older brother, he was pretty homophobic from what I had heard. Apparently he'd almost been dragged into a cult one time just because they agreed that gays should burn in hell or something.

Darren hadn't seemed overly bothered about it at the time but his mom flipped out like crazy, going over the top to let me know how acceptant she was over the whole gay thing.

Not that I'd ever come out to her, or Darren, but apparently she'd just taken the initiative to go ahead and assume.

I still remember the look on Darren's face hearing her ramble a long acceptance speech to me. Not that he minded the speech, but he minded her calling me gay.

Still, that was a story for another time, if any time at all, because to be honest even though Darren likes to treat it like a joke I can tell he still feels pretty embarrassed about the way he acted back then.

I'd actually never minded. I should have, but I didn't. I guess I just knew what to expect from him, what with the way he was back then.

"Fuck Leo."

"He won't be mad at you?"

"Even someone retarded as Leo knows I fuck too many girls to be a f- gay." He tugged on some socks as he sat back down on the bed. "Sure the weeds mashed in his brain but he isn't that stupid."

I chuckled.

"But he'd get sucked into cultism."

He glared at me.

"I almost got sucked into that too! Anyway the police lady said that a ton of smart people get sucked into that shit."

I laughed as I pulled on my jeans and socks and jumped off the bed past him to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I paused, staring in my reflection.

"Oh Darren, is my tooth brush still here somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh no I think I threw that out." I heard Darren say with his head in the wardrobe looking for whatever.

I scowled.

Oversensitive me was reacting again. Why'd he have to throw it away though? Sure we hadn't had a sleep over in about three weeks but he could have just given it back to me at school or something.

"Can I-" I began.

"Yes."

I smiled, I liked it when people could guess what I was about to say, because I liked when people knew me. Well, knew what I wanted them to know about me.

Once I'd finished washing up I sat on the bed beside Darren who was watching a Youtube video called instant justice or something along those lines.

"That was actually kind of fun." I smiled.

Darren nodded, still immersed in the video. "The actual party? Or getting smoochy with the dude from the shadows." He laughed.

"No!" I blushed. "I meant hanging out with you, like we used to, it was nice." I blushed.

He stared at me for a second, then turned back to the video.

"How the fuck did I not know you where gay..." He murmured.

He might have sounded rude, but he was smiling a nice gentle smile, which informed me he intended it as a joke.

Darren humor.

"Hey!" I pouted.

He chuckled.

We sat there for a while just watching the usual four hour spree of Youtube clips. Eventually Darren got up to get us chips and coke. He had cans of the stuff in his fridge.

We skipped onto some funny vines. One where this guy was joking about his passport photo. We laughed pretty hard at that because me and Dar's photo's had always been particularly awful.

"Look the red line is still there!" He laughed, showing me his school id.

His looked almost like a mug shot from a prison cell. It was in the grey room they made you sit in when they took the picture.

On the day of the picture me and him had been playing a prank on Lena Speilman, a new student, we'd got her with a water balloon and she'd got him back with the red marker.

Turned out it wasn't as easy to remove as he'd hoped.

My own scars of the event had also remained evident in my id photo. This was the new one we got once we progressed from Neil Forrage Primary to Neil Forrage High.

And we hadn't been offered the chance to take another since. Maybe they thought it was too funny to waist? It sure made the teachers crack up when we had to hand them over.

I laughed and reached into my pocket.

And I stared wide eyed at Darren when I realized it was empty.

"Oh my god Darren..." I began.

Darren turned to me almost immediately. "What?"

"Oh no wait, I think it might be in my school trousers."

I checked, Darren gave me an odd stare as I did so. They weren't there. I looked with evident frustration around his messy room, throwing his clothes from one corner to another.

"Jesus dude, what are you looking for? Your id?"

I nodded.

Shit I needed that to sign into school!

He sighed. "Shit did you take it with you to the party?"

I screwed up my face in concentration.

"I- I- I don't think so!" I stared hard at the floor. "I really don't think I did."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded. Then froze.

Oh shit I did.

"Darren. I think I did."

"Well if you brought it with you, have you any idea where you left it? It's not a problem, it's Saturday so we can always just go back and look for it. I'm betting there'll be a bunch of others there looking to retrieve lost or stolen items." He said calmly, giving me a grin that said it was going to be okay.

But I disagreed. 

Because the only place I could have lost my id card, was in that room, with the stranger, with whom I'd attained the hickies in the photograph I'd forgotten to make Darren delete from his phone.

Well.

Wasn't everything going just great?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.4K 28
Jason is rich, has a great home, and anything he could possibly ask for. He has everything. That's how it seems anyway. In reality, Jason has very li...
312K 10.6K 40
Caden's one and only friend Ethan would go to the ends of earth and back for him. Ethan may come off strong but Caden and him have been close for yea...
13.9M 510K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
328K 6K 22
Warning : contains smut and yaoi if you are not a fan of the above DO NOT proceed Disclaimer: I don't own the characters all rights go to their right...