My Innocent PA (Completed)

Von msjasly

The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter -15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter - 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter - 109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter - 112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter -117
Chapter - 118
Chapter - 119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Chapter - 126
Chapter - 127
Chapter - 128
Chapter - 129
Chapter - 130
Chapter - 131
Chapter - 132
Chapter - 133
Chapter - 134
Chapter - 135
Chapter - 136
Chapter - 137
Chapter - 138
Chapter - 139
Chapter - 140
Epilogue
Thank You / Surprise
Bonus Chapter - 1
New story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2

Chapter - 91

6.8K 866 216
Von msjasly

Note: Yesterday's update did not reach the regular votes. Please don't forget to vote....❤️. Your votes and comments are the only encouraging force for me. Sorry for late update got stuck in personal commitment.

Recap: Eshwar plans to take Yash with him to Zimbabwe for special training along with his meeting with other club owners from across the world.

****************

When you are left to live a lone time missing the person who you are addicted with love, sure life can't be miserable than anything else. Even the full moon which appeared to be the most beautiful sight once would just give pain. The once beautiful flowers in the garden looks like lost in colors. The mornings cannot be worse than ever and nights would not be awful than anything.

Since one week Yash left with Eshwar, Anjali was living a terrible life. She was exactly a zombie within the two days missing him. She had been addicted to sleep cuddling him and she could not sleep without his embrace. The rocking chair which they used to cuddle together, the couch where they made passionate love just made her cry for him. All her favourite food has turned sour and looking at his photo at the night stand she could only sob in silent.  

She refused Dhiya and Nila to stay in her room considering their privacy with Rishi and Nanda. She wore his favourite shirt to feel his presence close to her which gave a relief to some extent. Every time she went to his room at office she could feel his cologne that hit her nostrils. The walls which he had always pinned her, the couch and the desk where he had taken her breathe out of her lungs with his kisses, his comfy seat where she sat on his lap everything only made her senses yearn for him more.

She managed to keep herself busy at work to some extent but still missing him was evident on her face. Her friends tried their best to cheer her with favourite ice creams, chocolates and foods but they could feel the fake smile she was trying for their sake.

She would wait for his call and she made sure of hiding her dark circles before the video call from Yash at nights. They talked for a long time and both would rant about the day's happenings.

Eshwar introduced Yash to all his fellow mates of kickboxing of his time and Yash got in their good books with his introvert and humble attitude. Eshwar made sure of Yash meeting one of the trainers each day and he could learn more of the latest stunts. His day was quite busy with them but Anjali never left his mind. He would take out his mobile and open his personal gallery which had enormous of their photos which kept him sane from her thoughts. 

He knew she would miss him and he would call her at every possible time and spoke with her. He had one of her night dress which he hugged to his chest. Inhaling it he felt an inner peace from her fragrance. Anything he saw over there reminded her of her. After speaking to Anjali he would be looking at the doll Anjali had gifted him. They had to survive another two weeks with this pain of missing.

---------------

Tiwari and Goutham were at a private bar drinking alcohol where they met for a quick discussion of executing their plan. Goutham had given him 50 crores as initial payment and agreed to help him in his elections.

Gou: Yash is not in country and this is the time to start our plan.

Tiw: My assistant will guide you to contact the person who would execute your plan. Obviously they will need money and once they are fed work will be done.

Gou: It should be executed overnight and just a day his project should be banned.

Tiw: I will speak to the opposition party to take our side once the news is out. So any of the government will not support him. 

Gou: I will pay the opposition party only after my project comes into execution.

Tiw: I can hold them for few days not so long so you need to get their payment with party to satisfy them.

Gou: Alright parties I can always offer. No problem in it.

Tiw: So, next week our government will stop announcing new welfare projects to nation ahead of election. You will make arrangements to declare his stay just a day before it and Yash will not get any time immediately to set things right. He will have to go to the court to fight but since the government will be non-functional he will not get any justice atleast until the next government comes into force. The mean time whould be enough to destroy his other projects with already tarnished name. 

Goutham and Tiwari's assistant called up th government officers who were ready to take money and issue stay against the project of Yash and Gerald. Goutham agreed to give them money as they requested and fixed the place and time to get their money collected and prepare the documents ready to issue stay order against YM constructions.

----------------

Anjali was roaming like a zombie from the conference room to her cubicle. Rishi patted her shoulder and she smiled at him.

Ris: Shall I take you to Yash by next flight ?

Anj: What ??? No anna why do you even ask ?

Ris: Look at your face Anjali. Yash would kill us for not taking care of you.

Anj: Anna you are taking the best care of me so please Yash would never say a word against you, least I will not let him do so.

Ris: Distance makes a relationship even more stronger. You both share a bond that we all adore and looking at Yash being head over heels for you sometimes make me feel if he is a teenager in love. That idiot love you so much and trust me these twenty days will get you bond grow much more than ever.

Anj: True, I have never thought someone would love me but Yash, he came as a light in my life, he is my reason to live this life now.

Ris: Your prince charming has sent you something and you need to rush to home to look at it.

Anj: Ennadhu ?

Ris: how do i know ? Get ready Nanda is taking you back home now.

Anjali grabbed her things and quickly left office. Nanda drove her back to home and she ran to the living and saw a gift pack on the couch.

Nan: Strict order from boss that you should open it in private.

Anjali was smiling ear to ear and ran to her room holding the gift pack which was less in weight but almost half her height.

She shut the door and removed the covers and the gift was a blue soft teddy with a red heart in its centre. She found a note which she read "Love, press this heart and close your eyes. I m right next to you to ease your heart  ". Anjali pressed the heart and closed her eyes, she heard Yash's recorded voice from it.

" Anjali, I love you. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. I would never get tired of being your side looking at your sleeping face, so calm and innocent. I found the way to my heart and that is your eyes. I see myself in your eyes. I wish to cuddle and kiss you all day. I love you to the moon and back sweety..."

Anjali hugged the teddy close to her chest and sobbed as she kept hearing his voice on loop. Dhiya made Anjali's favourite dinner and Anjali came down to the dining with a wide smile.

Dhi: Omg finally you are smiling after so many days. Appadi ennadi gift vandhuchu? 

Anj: solla mudiyadhu.  Nila enga ?

Dhi: Ava Nanda kooda veliya poi irukka. May not return for the night. Do you want me to sleep with you ?

Anj: No, I will take care. 

After dinner they went to their rooms and Rishi who was hiding behind the door hugged her suddenly startling Dhiya.

Dhi: Eruma maadu, you scared me.

Ris: Oru surprise pannalam paathen adhukulla enna eruma maadu akite. Podi I m going back to my room.

Dhi: Seri seri vidu idhu enna pudhusa naa unna thitradhu. 

Dhiya wrapped her hands around Rishi's neck and he pulled her close holding her waist and she hit his chest.

Ris: Project inaguration is nearing we will be very busy how about some time to energize our mind.

Dhi: After inaguration lets get married.

Rishi lifted and twirled her in happiness. They hugged and leaned against and their lips met in slow and gentle kiss while his hands traced her curves sending shivers down her spine. 

Ris: Innaikachum thappu pannalama ?

Dhi: seriya panradha irundha thappu pannalam.

Ris: Mudinja apram seriya, thappa nu neeye sollu.

He carried her in bridal style to the bed and hovered on her kissing her harshly. They were fighting for dominance as their hands were busy pulling out their dresses. They were quick enough to toss their dress but made love in a slow and gentle way filling their room with his grunts and her moans.

While Rishi and Dhiya were having their intimate time, Nila took Nanda to his home to spend some time with him as he was frustrated from not finding Varushini for a long time. She successfully distracted him wearing a sexy lingere which ended up in making love and later she made him go crazy with her touches and kisses as she rode him.

The two couples were into their world having an intimate time. Anjali was waiting for call from Yash. She lying on the bed when Yash called her.

Yas: How are you sweety ?

Anj: I m good, how are you ?

Yas: Good except missing you by my side. Wish I was there cuddling you.

Anj: Missing you too.  

They were chatting for along time as usual speaking of their day and Anjali was getting very emotional soon missing him. 

Yas: I sent you my love because I know you missed me a lot.

Anj: I m missing you more now. I love you Yash. I thought I could manage but its not easy as I thought. Its killing not having you by my side.

Yas: Fine then I will return tomorrow. 

Anj: No, I m fine. Just couldn't hold and I blurted it out.

Yas: You need not hide anything from me and nothing is more important than you. I will speak to Eshwar sir and I shall return tomorrow. I don't want my wife to miss me so much. 

Anj: No mama, you will stay back and finish your training and I will be fine.

Yas: Seriously ?

Anj: Yes I am good. 

Yas: Seri show me what are you wearing 

Anj: Why ? No , mudiyadhu.

Yas: If you say I will imagine you in that beside me in bed.

Anj: What if I say I m in nothing ?

Yas: Then sure I need to return to get under the duvet with you.

Anj: chi poda. I m wearing your shirt. It gives me your comfort.

Yas: And I believe it reaches hardly your thighs and you are not wearing anything below it.

Anjali gave a shy smile and he groaned looking at her.

Yas: You will wear the same shirt once I m back. Remember Mrs. Yash.

Anjali winked at him and they continued to chat until Anjali fell asleep peacefully after so many days. Yash saw her sleeping face and the teddy still in her embrace and passed an air kiss before disconnecting the call.

*******************

A/N:

Yash is not in country, Government will go non-functional ,Goutham is bribing he government officers as well the opposition party. Any guess what will happen next on the project ?

If you liked it please vote and comment.

Take care. Thank you.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.7K 1K 14
This Story is about the Young Business man Siddharth Malhotra who was an arrogant and he is a Devil in disguise when it come to his business. His wor...
399K 55.2K 50
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
26.5K 4.7K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...
14.3K 1.9K 22
This is a story of Ahalya Keshavan and Shankar Krishnamurthy. Both of them grew up in very different environments but life brings them together. Ahal...