HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

NiranjanaNepol tarafından

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... Daha Fazla

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

4 Trapped

4.5K 247 29
NiranjanaNepol tarafından

Part 4 Trapped

Lavanya started taking back steps getting horrified. HP rushed towards Arnav and tried to catch him. Arnav pushed him away using his uncontrollable power. HP fell down on the ground, ten feet away from Arnav. In no time, Arnav started chasing Lavanya. Lavanya ran spilling tears as that was the worst ever situation any sister can face. She was being chased by her own brother and she knew what he will do if he caught her.

Khushi saw Lavanya getting chased by someone who looked like a Physical with untrimmed hair and a thick beard. Khushi could not conclude anything because that was Lavanya's house. Who could chase her in her own house? Lavanya's facial expression told her that was something dangerous as she was crying.

"Lavanya, who is that? Why is he chasing you?" Khushi shouted.

"He is my brother, Khushi, a Mentally disorder patient. He gets attracted to women and now he is trying to touch me, Khushi. Please run away from here" Lavanya said while running.

Khushi was shocked to the core. Was Lavanya's brother a mental disorder patient? And he was chasing Lavanya for an unimaginable reason? She was thunderstruck. Without thinking of anything, she thought to run away from there. At the same time, she saw Arnav pouncing on Lavanya and clutching Lavanya's skirt.

"Bhai, please leave me... I'm your sister, Bhai..." Lavanya cried while struggling to get the skirt off of his hand.

Khushi got horrified.

Khushi's POV

'What if he did something to Lavanya? Running away from here, leaving Lavanya in the trouble is fair? Does not she have the responsibility to help her friend? But, what if he attacks ME? No... this is not a time to think about anything over Lavanya... Whatever, I have to save Lavanya because it's hell to be touched by her own brother. I should not let my friend face such a horrible situation" she came to the conclusion quickly, reading the situation.

Khushi looked here and there in a searching manner. A flower vase caught her sight. Taking it, she rushed towards them. Arnav clutched Lavanya's hair and at the same time, Khushi hit Arnav's back with the flower vase. He turned towards Khushi groaning. His facial expression changed. His eyes flickered with the fire. Khushi got alerted, seeing an unnamed expression on his face. What else could attract a man than a white complexion girl who was wearing a maroon color saree? Khushi looked NEW to Arnav's eyes who easily got attracted to anything new.

Using the gap, Lavanya pulled her hair from his clutch. Arnav did not seem to care about it. His attention was completely gathered on Khushi who was in a different attire called saree because she looked NEW and completely DIFFERENT in his eyes.

HP rushed to him again and hugged Arnav from behind.

"Madamji, run..." he shouted at Khushi.

"Khushi, run away..." Lavanya also shouted while running.

Arnav gathered all his strength and throw HP away. His forehead got hit by a pillar and he fell unconscious with a slightly bleeding forehead. Don't know whether it was Khushi's bad time or Arnav's good time. Arnav didn't look at HP.

Arnav looked at Khushi whereas Khushi looked at the main door that was behind Arnav. Lavanya understood that Khushi could not reach the main door, crossing Arnav.

"Khushi, run to any room and lock yourself..." Lavanya shouted.

Khushi started taking back steps. She ran searching for a room to save herself. Lavanya was scared like hell, seeing Arnav chasing Khushi.

Arnav who chased Khushi caught her saree pallu and pulled it from behind. Losing her balance, Khushi fell down and rolled to the floor. In that, her saree went to Arnav's hand. Khushi without saree made Arnav groan at a high pitch as her MAIN attraction provoked him like ever before. Getting up from the floor, she again ran. She saw the room with a GRILL gate and got inside. She tried to lock the GRILL gate. Before that, Arnav held it in his hands and entered the room. He pushed the door furiously after entering in and it got locked. The gate had an AUTO clock because it was Arnav's room. All of these happened in a swift. Lavanya rushed to his room screaming Khushi's name. she tried to open the grill but she could not.

Fear occupied Lavanya and Khushi's faces completely. They understood Khushi's helpless situation. Yet, she didn't want to give up. Khushi ran inside the room as much as she could.

"Lavanya... what controls him?" Khushi asked managing herself.

"Haan...?" Lavanya's mind didn't work.

"Does anything controls him?"

"He can be controlled only by injection, Khushi"

"Does he fear anything..."

"Fear?"

"Like, fire, sharp light, anything?"

Lavanya thought for a few second,

"Hann... he fears of BLOOD"

"Blood?"

Lavanya shook the gate furiously. Shyam was the one who could open the gate with his fingerprint. She dialed Shyam's number. Shyam attended the call.

"Jeeju..." she cried.

Shyam became nervous, hearing her voice.

"Jeeju, Bhai is chasing my friend. She got trapped in his room with him. Please come fast... I'm scared..." she screamed.

Shyam got horrified. He didn't ask her any questions as that was not a time to ask questions.

"I will be there..." disconnecting the call, he geared up the car speed and drove the car fast as he just came out of the traffic.

Khushi looked here and there for something to hit Arnav but the room looked empty. Lavanya understood her motto.

"Khushi wound him with your nails and teeth... I will bring something..."

She rushed to bring something that could help Khushi to save herself from Arnav. But there was nothing as HP safeguarded everything away from Arnav's reach.

How long Khushi could protect herself from the man who completely lost his control? He pounced on her with a groan and clutched her leg. Khushi kicked him with effort. He clutched another leg and pulled her towards him. In no time, he touched her attraction that fetched his attention. Khushi shouted for Lavanya's help while hitting Arnav.

"Lavanyaaaaa...."

Khushi's HITS did nothing with Arnav. He sucked her upper body hard, leaving red patches all over. Khushi felt out his action loathly. She bit his shoulder as strongly as possible to get him away. But nope... It didn't work even though it gave pain to Arnav. Arnav was getting wild. His attention was only on her womanhood that differed HER from HIM. Khushi couldn't tolerate it. Her hands searched for something even though she knew there was nothing. Her hand stopped, and her facial expression changed as she touched her hair CLIP. Without thinking of anything, she removed it from her hair. Gathering all her strength, she pushed Arnav. Though she could not make it possible her action made him more furious. He looked at her wrathfully. Using the little gap, Khushi cut her forearm using the sharp edge of her hair clip. In no time, BLOOD started oozing from her hand.

Arnav's condition became horrible after seeing the BLOOD. He began to shout fearfully. He rushed to the corner of the room and sat circling his knees, burying his face. Khushi looked at the scene panting hard, lying on the floor. She felt weak and dizzy as she passed her physical limit already. She could not move as she lost her energy fighting against wild Arnav.

That's when, Shyam rushed with Anjali and Nani, calling Lavanya. She ran towards them crying.

Nani rushed to HP who was lying on the ground lifelessly. She sprinkled water on his face. HP opened his eyes and cried.

"I'm sorry, Naniji... I don't know sister will come home earlier"

Nani spilled tears and said nothing.

"Jeeju..." Lavanya cried.

"Don't worry, we reached..."

They saw a saree lying on the floor. Anjali took it in her hands getting horrified.

"This is my friend Khushi's saree," Lavanya said crying.

Shyam ran to Arnav's room. Anjali and Lavanya followed him.

They were shocked, to see Khushi in the pool of blood. Shyam hit his forehead wearily and pressed his thumb on the sensor to open the door.

"Don't come inside. You stay here..." Shyam ordered them.

Lavanya extended the saree to Shyam. Taking it from her hand, he got in. Covering Khushi with the saree, Shyam picked her up in his arms and ran out. He again pressed his thumb on the sensor and secured the gate. Lavanya cried closing her mouth, seeing Khushi's condition. Her hands shivered whereas Anjali stood like a statue, seeing Arnav who was curling at the corner of the room fearfully. She got her sense only when Lavanya shouted.

"Di... come on..." Anjali ran with them.

They run to the car to take Khushi to the hospital.

To be continued...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110K 8K 27
Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...
414K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
78.3K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...