HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... More

1 Patient
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

2 The Book

5.1K 253 21
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 2 The Book

AMD college

Lavanya came out of the exam hall and waited for someone with her friend Meenakshi. She smiled, seeing a girl who was also smiling at her. Lavanya rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much, Khushi. I thought I will fail this paper. Thank you for helping me"

"It's me who should thank you. if you had not given me your books to study, I could not have studied" Khushi smiled.

"Thank God, I gave my books to you" Lavanya chuckled.

So did Khushi and Meenakshi.

"What's next, Khushi?" Meena asked.

"What else? I have to search for a job." She simply said.

Though Khushi was so close to them, she never disclosed her family condition to her friends. Her mother Garima wants to live a lavishing life that her father could not give because Khushi didn't find it wrong. Garima never got any of her simple wishes to come true. Shashi can afford a very simple life for her. After Shashi's demise, their life became so miserable. They were running their life with a very low income of their house rent. Khushi was studying for the second year at the time of Shashi's demise. Garima wanted to discontinue Khushi's studies due to their economic condition. But she didn't have any option other than sending her to college because Khushi was her only hope to get the life she dreamt of. Khushi was waiting to take on her family's responsibility because her only brother was highly irresponsible and got addicted to alcohol. Her friends got to know her family's condition only when they attended her father's funeral.

"I will talk to my Jeejaji about your job. I'm sure you will get the job because I know your ability" Lavanya said.

"Thank you, La. If I get a job, I will try to fulfill my mother's wish"

"Don't take me wrong, Khushi. I don't think you can do it." Meena said.

Khushi was silent because Meena was not wrong. Garima was a desirous woman. Making her satisfied was not an easy task.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," Meena said.

Khushi smiled voluntarily.

"Only one exam is left. Please, study well Khushi. Or else, my Di will kill me" Lavanya pleaded.

Khushi nodded ok chuckling.

"How can I study when I don't have the book?" Khushi said.

"You are talking as if you don't study anything?" Lavanya asked.

"I have not touched the last chapter yet. I will have to read it."

"Don't worry... I will bring it tomorrow when I'm coming to the farewell party"

"Party...?" Khushi sighed.

"Why don't you come to the party?" Lavanya asked.

"Actually, I thought not to..."

"Why Khushi?" Meena asked.

"I will study if I don't come to the party. Could you come to my home and give me the book? Please Lavanya..." Khushi managed to lie. She too wanted to attend the farewell party with her friends and enjoy it like other students. Yet, she decided not to go to the party because she didn't have a good dress to wear.

"This is not fair, Khushi. This is our farewell... please come, Khushi" Lavanya said.

"Yes, Khushi... please come... these photographs will remain a part of our lives forever. We want you to be in it. Please come." Meena said.

Khushi nodded ok without any choice.

"Ok...I will come. Bring the book"

"Sure, sure... it will be fun" Lavanya hoped excitedly.

"Bye"

"Bye, Khushi..."

Khushi left the college, thinking about the party. She reached home thinking about what to wear. Garima saw her lost.

"What are you thinking?" Garima asked.

"Tomorrow is our college farewell day... I don't have a good dress to wear" she said sitting on the chair.

"Is it necessary to go to the farewell?" Garima asked.

"Don't you want me to get a job?" Khushi questioned her. She knew how to corner her mother.

"Of course, yes..."

Garima was waiting for Khushi to get a job to live a life with minimum facilities. According to her, every penny she was spending on Khushi was an investment.

"Then I have to attend the party," Khushi said.

"Why?"

"Lavanya will bring the book to the party. I can study only if I get the book. Then only I can pass the exam with good marks. Then only I can get a job"

Garima sighed.

"And, Lavanya said, she will talk to her Jeejaji about my job..."

"Really? Then you should go to the party" Garima said eagerly.

"But, what to wear? I don't have a good dress to wear to the party"

"Wear my saree"

"Which saree?" she asked curiously.

"Didn't your Babuji buy me before he died? Alter the matching blouse and drape the saree. You will be gorgeous in that saree" she suggested.

Khushi nodded ok happily as she like the saree very much. She wanted to drape it at least once. Her wish was going to fulfill the next day.

RM

Lavanya came to Anjali's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in Lavi..." Anjali said.

"How do you know it's me?" Lavanya sat on the bed beside Anjali.

"If it is HP, he calls my name. Nani won't come here if it is not necessary. Only you and Chotte knock on my room door" Anjali said with a deep meaning.

Lavanya nodded yes sadly.

"Tell me what's the matter?" Anjali asked.

"Di, I need your recommendation," Lavanya asked making face.

"For what?"

"For my friend Khushi. Please ask Jeeju to arrange a job for her."

Anjali was about to say something,

"She is really a capable girl, Di. She studies well. And she is a very very very good girl..."

"How many VERYs?" she chuckled.

"Di, Please, please... talk to Jeeju. her family condition is very worse, Di..."

Anjali looked at her tilting her head teasingly. Her facial expression changed hearing her next stance.

"I would not have asked you if Bhai is alright. he would have fulfilled my wish. I miss him Di..." Lavanya said with teary eyes.

"I too don't know what to do. Don't know why Devi Maiya is testing us..." Anjali could not hold herself from shedding tears.

"I have almost lost my faith in God, Di..."

"Don't say like that... God has a purpose for every action"

"For what purpose he is punishing Bhai?"

"Everything happens for a reason. It might not make sense now but at the right time, it will..." Anjali wiped her cheek.

This is how Anjali consoled herself after Arnav became ill mentally. She too didn't know why Arnav was facing such a horrible situation in his life. No... it was not Arnav but the people who belong to him... because Arnav was not in the sense to sense anything that was happening to him. Even though he got his sense back he won't remember anything of his own action after that.

"How is Bhai? Did he do anything terrible today?"

Anjali nodded no.

"What's his problem Di...? He looks normal sometimes. Eats on his own... but suddenly becomes uncontrolled... why?"

Anjali hesitated.

"Is anything wrong?"

"He loses his control whenever he is getting harassed with sexual feelings"

"Does he?" Lavanya asked painfully.

"He is twenty-nine years old guy, Lavi. He may have lost his sense but the hormones in his body are still doing their job. He doesn't know what's happening to him. He is not able to share his problem with anyone. Then what will he do?"

"He would have died rather than getting tortured like this. I can't see Bhai in this condition Di... don't know when will he see the dawn in his life" Lavanya cried closing her face.

"I hope God will send the DAWN to his life in any form soon"

Both the sisters cried. Lavanya stood from the bed.

"I'm going"

"I will talk to Jeeju about Khushi's job"

"Thank you, Di"

The next day

Lavanya came to the dining. Anjali smiled seeing Lavanya in a grand outfit. She was wearing a designer gown. Lavanya kept her bag and the book asked by Khushi, on the next chair.

"Wow... my doll is looking like a doll," Anjali said.

"Yeah... she is looking stunning. Your boyfriend is going to faint" Shyam said.

Lavanya bit her tongue and nodded no, looking at Nani who was shocked. She banged on the chair getting suffocating. In that, the book fell down from the chair and she didn't notice it.

"I mean, your class boys... are not your class boys your friends?" Shyam smiled managing.

Lavanya nodded yes awkwardly and started eating.

"What's the program today?" Shyam asked.

"We are going to rock," Lavanya said.

"Ohhh... enjoy"

"I will be late..." Lavanya stood up, finishing the lunch. She stopped, closing her eyes, hearing Nani's strict voice.

"Lavanya..."

She looked at her gulping.

"You should be at home before seven... understand?" Nani said.

Lavanya looked at Anjali and Shyam pleadingly.

"Naniji, this is her farewell..."

"So what, Dadmaji? However, anything should get end. Our minds should be in our control. Or else, it will demand us everything that falls in our sight... Be at home on time, Lavanya" Nani said

"Di said you guys are going to Satsang," Lavanya asked hesitatingly.

"Yes, we will be at home before you come home..."

Lavanya nodded ok and left taking her bag, LEAVING the book that Khushi wanted.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
319K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
67.8K 3.7K 11
Story of The Great Business tycoon Arnav Singh raizada who use to smoke and drink and Orphan girl Khushi Gupta who hates smoker. Due to some situatio...
110K 8K 27
Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...