Auction love by billionaire

By Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... More

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 37

2K 90 9
By Realest_thinker7

Sangvi's pov continues from flashback:-

That cruel man I don't know what he thinks about himself how can he kidnapped me like this who the fuck he is? Just a brother of my best friend and nothing. He was the one and only person whom I hated from my childhood and now I am caged in his golden cage for what reason don't I know?

Right now I am in his house and sitting in a dark room don't know what to do he just kidnapped me and locked me here and he even punched Christopher too who was innocent we both were enjoying ourselves when this monster entered to ruin us.

After knocking him out he grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me in one of his luxurious cars and pushed me inside like I was a porcelain doll.

I screamed and cursed him but when a  harsh slap landed on my right cheek I saw him in horror.

"Now, I don't want a single word from this pretty mouth of yours" He warned me with his most dangerous look his eyes were all red and knuckles were tight in fist, his veins were popping out like he will brush any time.

Teras were constantly escaping from my eyes and I was silently sobbing, looking outside from the window and cursing my faith.

After his drastic stunt the whole ride was silent neither he spoke nor I After half an hour he stopped the car and came to my side again he pulled me out him and dragged me by my arm my legs were hurting firstly because of my heels and secondly the way he was making me run.

After a few seconds he opened a door and pushed me to the bed. I landed there on my face. Thank god the mattress was soft otherwise my nose will be damaged very badly.

I lifted up my face and looked at him and yelled as hard as I could.
"What do you want from me? What did I do to you? Why did you bring me here?" Tears were constantly flowing from my eyes because the sensation of burning on my cheek was still so hard.

He smirked and turned on his heel, without giving me a reply he went out of the room and I looked at him dumbfoundedly.

I got up from bed and walked to the door but it was locked. I banged it and screamed his name continuously. "Nivan, open the door you bastard..
Nivan please open this fucking door"

But it seems like there was no one who could hear me because everything was silent. My throat was burning because of crying and screaming. I silently came back and sat on the floor with the support of the bed.

I hugged my knees and sobbed silently and slipped to the floor till my head hit the ground and I felt my eyes were getting close and everything turned dark.

Third person's pov:-

In the morning when Sangvi was sleeping on the cold and shivering because of the low temperature the door of the room suddenly opened and the beast entered the room with slow steps and he saw his beauty was sleeping very uncomfortably on the floor.

He admired her features: her plum lips, beautiful eyes and shining face, her collars which he wanted to mark with his bites.

When he saw how badly she was shivering he scooped her in his arms carefully and laid her on the bed and covered her with a soft comfy quilt.

He sat beside her and roamed his hand in her hair and recalled the last night when he was planning to marry her again forcefully.

But only one person who makes him calm said the words which made his mind stuck between his thoughts.

Last night's flashback:-

"Tomorrow is my and Sangvi's wedding again. I make her mine but this time there'll m be no softness for her."

"Don't do something which makes you regret later Nivan. I know that you love Sangvi so much and I really like your and her relationship so don't spoil it. I know for now she is not in her correct state of mind but you should support her instead of torturing her" Richard said calmly but his eyes were speaking so many things. Richard never stops Nivan from doing anything.

When Nivan married Sangvi, Richard supported him and he was standing for him because he knows how to get the things which you want but this time Nivan and David both were shocked to hear his words.

"Huh, look who is saying who himself believes in force relationships" David mocked him.

Richard didn't say a word but Nivan saw the pain, emptiness and sadness in his eyes.

Nivan put a hand on his shoulder and tried to read his expressions which always spoke louder than his words.

"I am saying this because I saw love in Sangvi's eyes for you Nivan which I always wanted to see in my wife's eyes but I never get that opportunity, Lisa always praise you and Sangvi because the way you love each other is different in Smith family I never saw that genuine love in any couple except you father and mother."

"I feel the pain of losing someone very precious from my life when Lisa went for abortion I saw the hateness, pain and hopelessness in her eyes. That moment that emotion made me realize that whatever I did with her was all wrong buddy.
But you know what I regret the most when I got to know that a mother is going to kill her own child, her own happiness because his dad is not a great man" Richard sighed and before leaving he looked at Nivan with expressionless face.

"Once you have lost her, now the pain of losing her the second time is much more painful" Richard left the place silently after that.

"What's wrong with him? He was not like that at all" David said with wide eyes.
Don't listen to him bro just do whatever you want if you don't want to regret…He said and put his hand on Nivan's shoulder.

"Well I am going to get what's mine and if your plan of marriage is still on then let me inform you because in a few days I am also going to marry someone" Nivan sees him like he has grown two horns on his head.

"What?? I am a serious dude and I also did not let the tradition of coercion of my family" He winked and moved out.

Nivan was still caressing her hair and remembering that day when he killed Emre and his brother very brutally that they were not in peace after getting the death.

Their skin was all peeled off from everywhere his men didn't leave their private parts too, the way they were boiling in the salt water, it was nothing in front of the death of Emre's brother because he killed himself in front of his girlfriend because it hurts his ego that her girlfriend was present there when it comes to his death and see him in very brutal state.

But his girlfriend was so happy that she will get free from the golden cage and his torture forever.

Emre accepts all the tortures, cursing and death happily because he was in deep guilt and whenever someone torture him, He only takes one name Sangvi his life and his only love.

When Nivan saw the pure love in his eyes for his wife his body was on fire but before he killed Emre, Emre killed himself not because he was tired of all the torture, just because he wants the peace from his guilty heart.

When Sangvi felt the warmth beside her she snuggled to it and with a yawn she opened her eyes and met with his beast who was staring at his beauty without blinking.

Sangvi also lost in his big brown eyes in which she can see herself only she forgot to breathe when she felt his hand were on his waist and holding her firmly.

Nivan was only thinking of getting her again but he already messed up last night and he was getting sick of his own thoughts one side he was thinking of forcing her but on the other side his heart was bleeding just from the mere thought of her pain and tears.

Sangvi suddenly jumped when she recalled the last night scene all were spinning in her mind the way he dragged her, he slapped her and he locked her here.

She pushed him and stood up from the bed
"How dare you to touch me?" She said loudly but it didn't work on him even though he was still laying on the bed with his head resting on the head board and joining his hands on his chest.

"Trust me babygirl I can do many more things which you never expect from anyone" He winked at her.

She gasped "Why did you take me here last night?" She asked with her sassy attitude.

"Because I wanted to" He shortly replied to her.

"Huh?? You bloody bastard what do you think about yourself, are you a president, king or a prince of a palace huh?" She said all this in one breath.

But he was enjoying her frustrated mood with a playful smirk on his face.

She sees him with narrowed eyes twitch her upper lip in anger "I want to go home".

"But I don't you to go anywhere" He replied to her and he knows very well that she was getting more frustrated and angry because of his short replies and he was liking her red angery face.

"Youuu" She pointed her finger at him but before she could say anything further he said "ARE MINE"

"Huh??" She looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"Yes, and if you want to go home then you have to have breakfast with me" He said walked to her.

"No, the hell way am I going to have something with you" She said angrily and took back steps when she found him coming to her side.

"Okay, then welcome to this hell in which you spent your one night but now you have time to spend here as much as you want" And lastly her back touched the wall and he caged her and sniffed her fragrance.

When he buried his face in her neck she gasped in shock and tried to push him but he was hell strong and lost in her beautiful fragrance of hair.

"Wh..wha..what ar..are you doing..doing, Nivan"….She stammered and took a harsh breath.

And on the other side the devil was happy to see her reaction; he felt happy to see her stiffened body because of him.

"What am I doing, Sangvi" He forced the last words and kept her hair aside so that he could see her beautiful neck and collarbone.

She was about to speak when he bit her and her eyes went wide and her face and body went into a big shock that she froze on her spot.

Nivan smirked at her reaction and detached himself  from her and stood in front of her while maintaining a safe distance.

She was still in shock but his words broke her trance. "Now go and take a relaxing shower, you need it"
He winked and was about to go when her words made him turn towards her again.

"But I don't want to, I just wanna go home" She whined like a year old child.

"Shut up babe or else I won't mind taking a double shower in a day" He said calmly but the dumb girl didn't understand the meaning and said innocently.

"Ohh so, if you want to take shower again then go, why are you asking me to do that??" He mentally palmed his face.

He walked towards her and in a second he threw her on his shoulder and made his way to the bathroom, she was constantly throwing punches on his back and yelling at him but it didn't affect him not for a second when they reached the bathroom he threw her in the bathtub.

"What the hell, you jerk, monster, beast! How dare you throw me in like this" She shouted like a mad person.

"Ohh I dare very easily babe and this is the result of not obeying me, now get ready and come fast I am waiting for you on the dining table you have only 15 minutes" He ordered her and went outside with a smirk plastered on his face.

Unknowingly his moments again made a way in his mind he remembered that day when they were going for dinner at their parents house and she was making fuss in waking up that time he threw her in the bathtub.

A smile crept on his face as he walked to the closet and picked out a dress of hers and kept nicely on the bed with her undies, and went out.
___________
________________

Hey, my beautiful readers sorry for late update but can't do anything with my situation because as you know that what situation I am facing and let me tell you it's so hard to cope up without a mobile phone.

Let it be but don't forget to

Vote👇
Comments👇

Megha❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
1.7M 72.1K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
2.7M 159K 40
⋆˙⟡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⋆˙⟡ "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...