Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
HaruYoshi- 'Promises'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JunSahi- 'Happiness'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
DoWoo- 'Just Friends'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

YoshiHoon- 'Difference'

1K 41 81
By kyukyu_ji

°Jihoon x Yoshi

°Just YoshiHoon from friends to lovers.

-

"Even if one of you is born in Korea and the other in Japan, I still believe you two are twins from birth." Joked one of Jihoon's close friends, Junkyu. The topic of interest- Yoshi and Jihoon. It was like an open book that the two were extremely similar to each other, in taste, thoughts and mentality. They both had the same baby faces on their tall physiques as well! Moreover, the way they acted with each other- so similar to how brothers would be.

"You think we look like brothers?" Jihoon asked, sneaking his arm in Yoshi's who were smiling, sitting by his side.

"Nah, appearance wise, no. But the way you behave, yes." Junkyu said, "Wish I had a friend like this too."

"You're right, Junkyu." Yoshi smiled, "It's a blessing having Jihoonie as my best friend."

Jihoon responded with a grin and a pinch on his cheeks. They were always like that. Anytime, Jihoon would sit on Yoshi's lap, poke his nose, cheeks, lips, smile at him, compliment him over and over again. Yoshi too, claimed Jihoon as his own. People might judge them had they not been familiar with the clingy personality of Jihoon, specially with his younger brother,  Jeongwoo. Since Jihoon treated Yoshi the same way as Jeongwoo, people came to one easy conclusion.

To grant Yoshi and Jihoon as non blood related brothers.

One of them was okay with that, the other wasn't.

Yoshi always relied on Jihoon. Be it for advice, exam guidelines, to be a place to share his concerns. Yoshi had many hobbies, Jihoon too. One of them was music. Whenever Yoshi felt down or lacking, he'd come to Jihoon and the latter would support him in every way possible. Having no elder brother, the support was everything for Yoshi. Unknown to himself, he put Jihoon in the throne of his elder brother although they were of the same age.

With countless similarities between them, Yoshi never thought there would be a small yet significant difference between him and Jihoon.

That is Jihoon's way of interpreting things.

Because he didn't quite like Yoshi as a younger brother.

Jihoon liked everything about Yoshi. His good looks, calm, sweet and caring personality, kind nature, funny jokes at times and whatnot. To him, Yoshi was a perfect boyfriend material. Had he been a little more courageous, he would have asked the Japanese out ages ago! But something stopped him. Maybe the fear of losing his best friend. Whenever people marked them as brothers, something inside Jihoon always shattered. He wished so hard for someone to notice- he didn't wanna be Yoshi's brother. He wanted more. He wanted to own Yoshi, to be owned by Yoshi. He wanted to take care of Yoshi, to kiss him, to make love to him, to be with him till the world collapsed. Jihoon loved Yoshi.

So yeah, similar in countless ways but Yoshi and Jihoon had a huge difference- the form of love they had for each other.

However, Jihoon kinda accepted it. He was happy to be Yoshi's top priority. To know he still had every right to say or do anything to the younger. He was afraid of someone taking this away from him. And one day, his doubts escalated like crazy!

Yoshi recently made a friend who's Japanese as well. Much younger than him, but they bonded having similar taste in music. Yoshi used to talk so much about that young boy to Jihoon that one day, Jihoon asked to meet him. He was low-key jealous even though Yoshi already told him that his friend had a boyfriend.

The young Japanese, going by the name Haruto came to meet both Jihoon and Yoshi with his swagger boyfriend Hyunsuk. Jihoon's budding doubt of Yoshi liking Haruto faded little by little as he talked with them. He even liked Haruto! That boy was sweet yet savage, exactly as Jihoon himself.

They sat at a cafe, Jihoon and Haruto at one side of a four persons table, Yoshi and Hyunsuk opposite to them. Jihoon liked Hyunsuk as well, the guy looked fierce but was a softie. He was also an emotional guy, which Jihoon could relate to.

However, his fondness towards the eldest among them didn't last long, because Yoshi started being quite clingy with Hyunsuk.

This was new to Jihoon. Yoshi wasn't that clingy a person. But he treated Hyunsuk like a baby! Yes, Yoshi did rely on Jihoon, Jihoon was his anchor after all. But for some reason, Jihoon could feel Yoshi was leaning a lot towards Hyunsuk. Jihoon stared the hell out of the two in front of him, but not a single one of them cared.

Jihoon eyed Haruto. Hyunsuk was his boyfriend. Wasn't he feeling jealous at all?

Haruto had an unreadable face.

Jihoon elbowed him lightly under the table. When Haruto looked at him, he asked the younger to meet him in the washroom secretly.

"Guys, I'll go take a break." Jihoon spoke, particularly glaring at Hyunsuk. The clueless elder just smiled. Pissed off, Jihoon went and waited in the washroom. Haruto came in minutes later.

"What is it, hyung?"

"What is it?? Haruto, don't you see what's happening??"

Haruto crossed his brows, "What?"

"Your guy and Yoshi!"

"Hm?"

"You don't feel unsafe at all??" Jihoon asked.

"Why? Because they're happy around each other?" Haruto chuckled, "Jihoonie hyung, my guy easily makes friends. If I start feeling jealous at every one of them- we'll only fight."

Jihoon sighed, "But this is different. What if they end up liking each other?"

"Nah. I know Choi Hyunsuk. He won't look at anyone the way he looks at me."

"But-"

"I know why you're so worked up about it." Haruto said, "You like Yoshi hyung, don't you?"

Jihoon gulped. "Eh?"

"Come on! It's so obvious!" Haruto chuckled, "I mean the way you kept killing my boyfriend with your eyes- just say it to him already."

Jihoon closed his eyes, "I can't."

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't feel the same way." Jihoon said.

"Well, I think he does. Maybe he doesn't know it himself." Haruto advised, "Hyung, just be brave and say it to him once. The way I see it, he'll eventually be yours."

"I don't know..." Jihoon mumbled. "But hey, you won't do anything about it?"

"Hm? About them?" Haruto shook his head, "I don't think it's anything serious."

"Fine. It's me overthinking." Jihoon sounded a little hurt, "Let's go. We shouldn't keep them alone."

Laughing, Haruto followed Jihoon. What the elder was feeling, it was a familiar experience for him, before he got together with Hyunsuk. That's why he didn't bother. Jihoon would have to take a step at some point!

The first meet of them went by without any problem. Well, yes, Jihoon's insides were burning, but he couldn't let it show. He endured the pain, and left early, dragging Yoshi away with him. He wanted to make sure that Yoshi never met Hyunsuk again, but the younger didn't stop. He didn't have any reason to. He'd occasionally meet Haruto and Hyunsuk and Jihoon would be fuming inside every time that happened.

He tried to think reasonably, but he was so scared! So worried that he'd lose Yoshi one day! He could barely hold on. As Yoshi's friendship with Haruto strengthened, Jihoon's frustration rose as well. He couldn't take it anymore.

To see things through, he wanted to meet the two again.

Maybe Yoshi wasn't as clingy with Hyunsuk anymore? He had to check. That way, he'd be able to sleep better at night.

They met at Haruto's place. Haruto was rich, hence had a big house. Yoshi and Jihoon entered inside together. Yoshi visited the place twice or thrice before. He knew his way. They went straight to Haruto's plain and simple room.

Both Haruto and Hyunsuk were lying on the bed, looking at Haruto's phone, laughing at something.

"Hi!" Yoshi said. Haruto looked at him and jumped up.

"Hi hyung!"

Yoshi joined them, sitting on the bed. Jihoon pulled a chair to sit on. He didn't like how Yoshi and Hyunsuk were side by side.

They started talking. Jihoon felt outcast. He didn't bond with the two well, couldn't join with their flow. Maybe that's why he saw how Hyunsuk clapped on Yoshi's thighs while laughing, clinged onto his arm while listening. Jihoon clenched his jaw, his knuckles turned white as he could barely hold on.

Yoshi made a dad joke. As usual, none of the three laughed. Poor Yoshi pouted, "Hey, it's funny, right? Why don't you laugh? Come on guys, laugh!"

His desperate words made everyone crackle, Jihoon included. Hyunsuk made an extra effort. He touched Yoshi's chin with his fingertips, uttering in a baby voice, "Aigoo, Yoshi's so cute!"

Jihoon's smile disappeared. His gaze darkened. Haruto eyed him, gulped in nervousness as he saw the dark aura radiating off the elder.

"Babe." He took Hyunsuk's hand off Yoshi's chin. Oblivious Hyunsuk didn't catch why though.

"Why? My Yoshi's the cutest, ain't he?" He pulled Yoshi's cheeks again, taking his lips dangerously close to those cheeks.

Jihoon was done for.

He stood up, so abruptly that the chair vibrated for a good while. All three snapped their heads at the sound. Hyunsuk even trembled. Jihoon grabbed Yoshi's hand in a flash, and pulled him up.

"Jihoon, why-"

No explanation. Jihoon dragged Yoshi all the way out of the room, to a narrow, empty corridor.

"Hey! Calm down!" Yoshi stopped Jihoon by force, "What's wrong?"

"Don't you get it?" Jihoon chewed out the words. His eyes were burning.

"Calm down first..." Yoshi said, scared at his friend's sudden outburst. "Did I do anything wrong?"
Jihoon chuckled in disbelief. Brushed his hair back. A strom was going on inside him.

"Jihoon ah, please, tell me. Why have you been-"

Yoshi was cut off. Not because Jihoon spoke, but because Jihoon's lips were on his.

Frozen on spot, Yoshi felt his best friend's lips moving over his, pulling his lips so aggressively. He didn't even know how to feel! But once in sense again, he pushed Jihoon away.

"Whoa! Jihoon- stop!" Yoshi exclaimed, his eyes as wide as the sea, "What are you doing?"

Jihoon went to kiss him again, but this time, Yoshi pushed him first.

"What do you want, Jihoon!? Why are you doing this to me?" Yoshi snapped. His loud tone brought Jihoon back to reality. His gaze softened, saddened. He seemed to regret his action. For shelter, he leaned his head on Yoshi's shoulder.

And trembled. Because he was sobbing.

"Ji-Jihoon ah..." Yoshi didn't know what to do. He slowly patted on his friend's back. Jihoon stayed like that for a few seconds. Then, sniffing, started talking, "I'm so sorry, Yoshi. I just- can't take it anymore."

Yoshi pulled Jihoon's head up, made him look in his eyes, "What happened, Ji? Tell me."

"I love you, Yoshi. Not as a brother. I- don't like seeing you with anyone else." Jihoon confessed. Tears stained his face, still rolling down his chin.

Yoshi processed everything. His mouth parted in shock. Suddenly everything made sense. So Jihoon was acting so strange for the last few weeks because he was... jealous?

"You like me?" Yoshi asked again.

"No. I love you." Jihoon said, "My feelings for you ain't of a small crush or anything. I know how much I love you."

"But, how..."

"How not, Yoshi?"

"But I don't- I never thought of you as..."

"I know that." Jihoon said, broken all of a sudden. "That's why I never wanted to open up, and look like a pathetic trash, I-"

"You're not pathetic!" Yoshi protested, "You're my dear friend, Jihoon."

With a bitter laugh, Jihoon looked away. Yoshi held his face, turned it to him again, "Look at me, Ji. I care for you."

"I know that too, Yoshi! But it's not the same. You don't know how I look at you, and you can never even guess it."

"You wanna kiss me, right?" Yoshi said. Jihoon couldn't answer. What would he say, 'yes'?

"If you wanna make me yours, you have to say it to me, Jihoonie." Yoshi's voice was serious. Jihoon looked a little confused. Yoshi continued, "I wouldn't know what to do if you don't guide me."

"Yoshi... What do you mean?" Jihoon asked.

"Simple, if you wanna kiss me, you have to show it to me. If you wanna hold my hand, you have to take the initiative. I never dated anyone, I wouldn't know."

"Huh? You mean- I don't understand. What is it?" Jihoon asked. Yoshi smiled, "I said, I'll date you only if you want to. Is it so hard to understand?"

Now it was Jihoon's turn to be all baffled, "Heh??? But why would you- you don't even love me!"

"Who said I don't?" Yoshi smirked, "I may not be looking at you the way you do, but it can change, right? You're the one I care for the most in the world, Jihoon. I don't wanna hurt you anymore."

"Yoshi..." Jihoon's eyes teared up. He hugged the kind boy. Cried in his shoulder again. But it was so different from the previous one. It was solely out of happiness.

"Thank you, Yoshi. Thank you so much! For giving us a chance. I swear, I'll make you love me the same way." Jihoon spoke in the hug. Yoshi smiled in silence in return. Honestly, at times he did stare at Jihoon's pretty lips and toned body. Maybe by trying out, he'd discover more about what he wanted? It would be a win for sure.

When Jihoon pulled away from the hug, his face glowed. Yoshi knew he made the right choice because the happiness he saw in Jihoon's eyes- he never saw that before. And it filled him with a very new emotion. New and different.

He liked it so damn much!

-

Hi YSHK1730, I updated early! Hope you like it❣️

I wanted to save it for Yoshi's birthday, but I got a new plot from today's update of him. So, stay tuned for another Yoshi x member oneshot!

Also, stay happy and healthy! Love you!❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 606 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] • Various Haikyu!! ships • These are all my headcanons • Mostly fluff • No smut...
25K 1.1K 24
'You'll cut my rent for a kiss??' 'Yeah, to a half. And more if you give me more than just a kiss.' . . 'Like a hug?' 'NO! What the fuck!?' > A pu...
4.8K 65 19
[Requests are currently on hold right now due to exams and so I have the chance to catch up on previous requests.. They will be open again in around...
16.8K 903 17
In which Doyoung has a crush on his own group member, Mashiho. But what will happen if Mashiho likes someone else? Will Doyoung move on and Mashiho g...