Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

By FlurriedSimplicity

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... More

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Crazy in Love
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
I Like You Meter
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
The 10th
Forever Thankful
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
Fluff
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
Baby Girl
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

Creep (Birthday Special #2)

1.4K 36 4
By FlurriedSimplicity

4-26-15

Song for this one shot, Creep by Radiohead (Daniela Andrade's version)

Posted Birthday Special #1 already. ETO NA #2.
-----

"....... And I could not ask for more..."

After finishing the last line, Kathryn smiles and waves at the crowd clapping for her... Her eyes diverting to the man at the corner of the club. His cold icy stare made her uncomfortable, but soon as he realized she was looking at him, he stands up and claps with the crowd, a smirk on his face.

There was something about him, she didn't personally knew the man-- she knew a few things-- but besides that, she knows nothing. All she knew that he was a famous-- possibly all around the world. But he just gets her attention. Every time she plays, he was there. Smirking. But still..... he looked like an angel to her.

She sees him often, not that she was stalking, but she just sees him basically everywhere she goes. She must admit, she basically can't take her eyes off of him...... well, until he catches her and winks.... then he smiles. It was weird, but she just shrugged it off. Too much of a coincidence?

As she was about to leave the stage, a crew goes on the stage, with her guitar, handing it to her.

"Huh?" She questions as he motioned her to sit on the chair. "Request." He hands her a piece of paper.

'Creep by Radiohead'

Her eyes widened. She loved that song!

"......When you were here before..." She starts softly strumming the guitar, smiling ever so slightly.

"..Couldn't look you in the eye.."

"....You look like an angel
Your skin makes me cry...." Her eyes wandered around the club.

"....You float like a feather
In a beautiful world.."

"....I wish I was special
You're so very special...." She shuts her eyes.

"...But I'm a creep.." This song..... she realizes..... every time he was there, she couldn't help but be a creep.

"...I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?..."

"...I don't belong here.." She doesn't belong here.

"...I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control...." she opens her eyes, but now, all she was staring at was her guitar.

"...I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul..."

"...I want you to notice
When I'm not around.."

"...You're so very special
I wish I was special.." Now, she skips the chorus, still softly strumming.

"...She's running away..." Her eyes, looking back to the crowd..

"...She's running.." She looks at him...

"...She's running.." He seems like he was looking at her for so long.

"...She's running..." She stops strumming for a moment, closing her eyes, sighing before starting to strum again.

"...Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want..."

"...You're so very special.." He was special..

"...I wish I was special..." She wasn't.

Everyone claps for her as she tried her best to stand up from the chair. She smiles, "Thank you so much."

---------------

"Hey, Kathryn right?" He drops himself on the chair in front of her, her tensed figure gripping the edge of the table.

He looked good in a white long sleeve polo-- which he folded just up to his elbows-- but her mind told her that he just looks good every single day.

She never really thought that he'd come up to her-- Why would he? She was basically nothing but a girl with a decent voice-- or so she thought.

"..... Hi..." She mumbles softly, bringing the book up to her face, desperately trying to hide her reddening face.

Chuckling loudly, he just shakes his head as he places the hot coffee on the table. "Could I sit here?"

She just gave him a thumbs up. He chuckles even more. She's adorable.

That was one thing about her; she's adorable. Too adorable for her own good. The way she acts so innocently, it was just too irresistible.

"I'm Daniel." He speaks, taking a quick sip. She lowers the book slightly, squinting her eyes before completely placing the book down her lap. "Um... Kathryn..." Biting her lower lip, "But you knew that already."

He smiles. "How could I not? You have a beautiful voice...." He shrugs, "....and you're really beautiful too."

Daniel smiled even wider, she was blushing so hard. "Uh...... thanks." She sinks back to the seat, smiling awkwardly.

Everyone in the room seemed to be looking at them as they passed by, she could hear them whispering softly. They knew who the guy was. Okay, who wouldn't? He's ridiculously famous!

"Am I invading your personal space?"

"Nah, I'm just not used with having people around me..." He looked confused, "....I mean, like, talking to other people other than my family, some of my friends, and the crew..."

"Is that so?" As soon as she nods, he smiles. "Can I be your friend then?"

Kathryn plays with her fingers, something she normally does when she's nervous. "Uh.... tell me about yourself."

"For starters, I don't usually go to clubs, but when you started playing there........" He winks, laughing as she squints her eyes.

"There's nothing much about me..... I guess you'll have to find more about me as the friendship goes on......."

"Oh, and it's my birthday today." He said that as if it was nothing really important. "What?! Oh Gosh, Happy Birthday then! Aren't you supposed to celebrate with your family?"

Daniel shakes his head. "I'd rather spend it with you." He smiles cheekily, making her turn crimson.

Daniel holds out his hand, "Friends?"

"Well, with your choice of words just a few minutes ago, it seems as if you seek something more than what you're asking for right now.."

He hums quietly as his eyebrows danced. "Yep.... but let's start of with friends......"

She takes a deep breath. "... But I'm a creep........ I'm a weirdo....." She sang. Daniel chuckles, ".... What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here...." He claps, still chuckling as she shyly covers her face.

"You're not a creep, and you're not a weirdo either......" He says smilingly, shaking his head. ".... I really like you... and your version of the song...."

"Oh, thank you." She replies.

"Good thing I requested that song......" Her eyes widened in shock.

"You're the one who requested that song?" He nods softly, flipping his hair to the side.

His hair....... it looks so soft......... it's like screaming 'touch me'........

He was saying something but the words seemed to come into one ear and immediately out of the other.

It was as if he noticed....... he stopped talking, looking at her as her gaze was entirely on his incredibly soft-looking hair....

Daniel smirks, ruffling it with his fingers, showing her how soft it was as it falls back into place. "Are you listening to me, Kath?" She nods, still out of focus.

"Are you sure?" She nods again.

"My hair looks so touchable, eh?" She nods..... seconds later, she shakes her head in embarrassment. "Uh..... I mean...."

"It's fine." He shows off a toothy smile, "I get that a lot."

They stayed silent for a few minutes, only leaving him to bring up what he was saying.

"As I was saying--but you weren't listening--" He smiles tenderly as she rolled her eyes. She was so damn adorable. "I never expected that you'd know the song."

"Well, I happen to like that song ever since-It never had so much meaning though."

"Hmm....... Do you wanna know why I requested that particular song?"

She thinks for a moment, "Because it was a great song?"

"Yea, that was one of the reasons, but there's something else."

She thinks again, "Fine, I give up. Why did you request that particular song?"

"Because of you. Because I'm a creep for you."

-----------------------

I'm a creep for you, beybeh XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.7K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
3.1K 100 25
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
11.1K 379 69
neardy type na mahilig magbasa ng novel about reincarnation ngunit paano kapag napunta Siya sa pinaka favorite niyang libro?... nanaisin niya pa bang...
342K 7.7K 33
Bored ako