School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)

1.4K 48 57
By khadijiah1

I have, chosen my winners. It was very hard, because everyone had very good characters, I loved them all, but I did eventually have to choose. Sadly I couldn't choose everyone, but I finally managed to choose them. Again, it was hard.

Now. The moment you have all been waiting for.....

The winners.........drum roll please...

..

.....

........

...........

...............

DaydreamLilac with her character, Opal Silver, and @LordOfSpirts with his character Ajax Grant.

Those are my two winners, and I must say you guys made it a hard choice i loved every character I read about. Like I said before XD.
Now, on with the chapter!!
_____________________________________________________
Chapter twelve: Zane

7:30.

My eyes opened, and I started getting ready for the day. I didn't have much time to eat, but I normally wasn't hungry anyway.

"Come on Zane, we're going to be late for class!! Ugh, Director Fury will kill me!! I can't be late again!!" Again?

I grabbed my school bag and looked at him.

"Don't worry Cole. We have enough to time to have something to eat before heading to class." Kai snorted and rolled out of bed.

"Yea, if we eat a muffin!!" What's wrong with muffins?

"Muffins are delicious!!!" Jay exclaimed, pulling on his ninja gi. I sighed and walked out the door, the Falcon (not the superhero) flying overhead. I smiled.

Hero High was a wonderful place. Even with the Villains there. Everyone was happy to interact and--.

"Zane!! Wait up!!" I waited for Lloyd to catch up, smiling.

"Sorry. I asked Danny last night if he could wake me up so I wasn't late, but I guess he forgot." I nodded.

"It's quite alright Lloyd." He chuckled.

"Come on. I think the bells gonna ring soon." We jogged into the building. I had taken a sip of my orange juice and a bite of my blueberry bagel when the bell rang.

Lloyd sighed and finished his muffin quickly.

"What class do you have?" He asked.

"Tech Lab. You?"

"Care of Magical Creatures with Alex. It's one the only classes I have with her now." I smiled, knowing about Lloyd's crush on Alex McCoy.

"Well, I better get going. Maybe if Professor Hagrid lets us I can be partners with her." Lloyd and I went separate ways, I heading down the hallway and Lloyd heading out the door for Care of Magical Creatures, which was outside.

"Zane, ninja of ice. Today Mister Stark has asked that I partner you up. You will be sitting with the new Student, Opal." I nodded. New student? Why was she so late into the school year?

"Thank you JARVIS."

"No problem Zane." I walked forward. There was only one student in the class, sitting in the front of the room. It wasn't Leo Valdez. It was a girl.

"Hello." I said, trying to be friendly. She turned around.

She had pale, silver-like skin, with long, lilac hair. Her eyes were two different colors, the right being emerald green and the left being a beautiful violet color.

She smiled.

"Hello. I'm Opal." I felt myself smile.

"I am Zane." Her smiled widened and she looked back down at her book. I stood there, just staring, unable to move. I barley knew her, yet....I felt like I did.

"What we looking at?" I jumped.

"Leo!" Leo Valdez grinned.

"Sup." I sighed. Leo looked over my shoulder and at Opal.

"Who's she?" He asked.

"A new student. Her name is Opal." I explained. Opal chuckled.

"You know I can hear you right?" I chuckled nervously while Leo raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know Nindroids could blush." I glared at Leo and he chuckled.

"Alright, Alright, I'll back off your lady. Robot love is in the air!!" He whispered, before sitting down in the set of desks next to us.

I sat down next to Opal smiling. Tony normally wouldn't show up for another two minutes or so.

"What class do you belong to?" I asked.

"Demigod. Technically anyway. I'm not exactly what you call..uh....flesh and bones."

"Neither am I." She looked at me, shocked.

"Is that what the elf-looking child--."

"HEY!!"

"Meant when he said Nindroid?" I nodded.

"Yes, it--."

"Unfortunately Mister Stark is going to be late again today. He asks that I inform you of the upcoming events so he doesn't have too." Like always.

"First of, Mister Stark wishes that I inform you of the upcoming ball. This will be a ball that is supposed to bring the schools together. If you can, I suggest you bring a date." What JARVIS said next was surprisingly lost to me. I got lost in my own thoughts.

If there was a dance, I could bring Opal. Even through I don't know her, and she doesn't know me......I think it could be like a first date.

"Mister Stark will be arriving shortly. Until then, please discuss your project with your partner." I blinked, looking around. What did I miss?

"What type of place should be the base of our utopia? Forest? City? Desert?" Opal asked. Not quite sure what she was talking about, I choose city. She smiled.

"Great. When's your study hall or free period? There's no way we'll get this done this class."

"Well when's it due?" I asked. She rolled her eyes smiling.

"He said that. A week from now." I blinked. How did I miss that?

"You weren't listening were you?" I shook my head, embarrassed. Opal laughed.

"It's alright Zane. Most boys your age can't pay attention either." She said teasingly, before going on about what we should do for our project. I nodded along, partly because I didn't know the assignment, and partly because I really liked her ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of class, I waved goodbye to Opal and walked out of the classroom, heading down to History. Kai ran up to me grinning.

"Got a date for the dance yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. Do you?" He nodded.

"Remember Amara?" I frowned.

"Leo Valdez's ex girlfriend?" Out of nowhere, Leo popped up.

"I heard my name?" Kai smirked.

"Thanks for screwing up with Amara!! I'm going with her to the dance!!" Leo gave him an annoyed look.

"Fine. I'll just find someone else." He said very dramatically, strutting off, hair on fire.

Kai rolled his eyes.

"He'll get over it. But I know who you could ask." I frowned.

"Who?"

"Nyssa! Daughter of Hephaestus." I frowned. Nyssa was nice, but I didn't want to ask her.

"Thank you Kai, but I already have someone in mind." I said, stopping in front of the history classroom. Kai raised an eyebrow.

"Who?" I walked in to the classroom, not answering his question. Kai had Gym anyway, so he couldn't ask me until Lunch.

"Hello Zane." I smiled.

"Good morning Misako." Professor Misako handed me my quiz.

100%.

I smiled, placing it in my bag and pulling out my Hogwarts, a History book, waiting for class to began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to lunch, meeting up with the guys on the way.

"Nya said she'll go with me!!! ISNT THAT GREAT!!" Cole winched.

"No need to yell Jay, we're right here."

"I know BUT IM SO EXCITED!!" Lloyd laughed.

"You think you're happy? Alex said she'll go with me!!" Cole sighed.

"Am I seriously the only one without a date?" He asked. Kai nodded.

"Yep. Pretty much." Lloyd looked at me.

"Zane, you have a date?" I swallowed nervously.

"Hopefully after lunch I will."

"Ooo, who's the lucky girl?" Nya asked, walking behind me.

"Her name is Opal. I met her in Tech Lab today."

"Opal Sliver? Man, I had to face her today in DADA. She turned into a snake!! It was like facing Serpentine all over again!!" Cole exclaimed.

"Who won?" Jay asked.

"That's not important. What's important is Zane getting the date with a girl just like him!! Just minus the snake thing." Lloyd said. I smiled.

"Thank you. But I'm not sure if I can do this. I have butterflies in my stomach." Jay blinked, remembering the last time I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Real ones or the nerves?"

"Both." I said, opening the panel and letting them fly out. Harley, a Hephaestus kid who was passing by, looked at me strangely.

"How did those get in there?" He asked. I shrugged, walking into the cafeteria.

Everyone has a table in there. To the right, back side corner, X-men sat there. The demigods claimed a few tables, some not used to "not sitting with your cabin". Agents of SHIELD, or superheroes, had a few as well.

In the middle, anyone was allowed to sit there. That were the guys and I normally sat.

I scanned the crowd for Opal. She was sitting with a group of superheroes, laughing at something Sam Alexander had said.

"I'll be right back." I said to the guys, walking over to the table. Ava looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey Zane. Need something?" She asked. Everyone looked at me, which was nerve racking. Like having butterflies in your stomach.

"I wanted to talk to Opal." A chorus of oooo's rang out.

"I told you so." Cyborg teased, taking a bite out of his roast beef sandwich. Opal rolled her eyes and stood up, walking over to me.

"What is it?" She asked. I shifted on my feet nervous.

"Well...I know I don't know you that well...and I did just meet you. But I was wondering....--"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! I just got this cleaned!!!!" We turned around. Leo Valdez had bumped into a girl known as GoGo, who had a habit of speeding around, racing not only Kid Flash but Quicksilver as well.

"What were you saying Zane?" I jumped.

"Oh!! Right. Well, I was wondering...Will you go to the dance with me?" Opal's eyes widened.

"Me? A-Are you sure?"

"Just shut up and say yes already!!" Sam exclaimed. Opal blushed.

"I guess my answer is yes..." I grinned.

"Thank you. It was worth having butterflies."

"Those are just nerves." Cyborg said. I shook my head.

"No, they were real."

_______________________________________________________
Luna Lovegood

I quite liked Hero High. It was a lot like Hogwarts. People still stole my stuff and hide them, but I had people help me find them.

Everyone was nice here too. They still called me Loony, but I didn't mind. Sometimes the nicest people were the crazy ones.

I made my way to outside to Hagrid's class. He was still the same Hagrid he was at Hogwarts. And he wasn't mad at the demigods, even when most of them tried attacking him thinking he was a giant from their mythology.

"Excuse me, do you know where the library is? I haven't had the time to find it, and I figured I could find it now." The girl had blonde hair and gray eyes, with freckles as well. Might be an Athena child who was brought here recently by a satyr.

Dad started talking about satyrs in his magazine. Said they were majestic creatures. One showed up in our garden with a nymph once. She turned into a tree.

"It's in the school near the gym and Sensei Wu's classroom." She smiled and started and walking down the way I told her.

"Hey Luna." I smiled.

"Hello Ginny." We walked towards the area we normally waited for Hagrid.

"Do you have a date for the dance yet?" I asked. Ginny shook her head.

"No. I hope Harry will ask me, but I doubt it. I'll probably end up going with Dean or Seamus again." I nodded.

"It's alright. I don't have a date either. Maybe Neville will ask me." Ginny nodded smiling.

"Maybe." She said. Hagrid walked over and began to teach.

His talk about the different types of nymphs were interrupted by a scrawny, light brown haired boy with dark blue eyes wearing a Camp Half Blood tee, and a cool looking gauntlet.

"Sorry Professor! I was held up in Tech Lab."

"Quite alrigh' Ajax. We were just talkin' about wood nymphs." Hagrid continued to explain while I looked at Ajax.

"That's a nice name." Ajax smiled, fiddling with his gauntlet.

"Thank you. Apparently my Mom picked it out."

"She had a great taste in names." Ajax nodded.

"Yea, she was a fan of unique names." I smiled.

"My mother liked simple names. That's why she named me Luna."

"Well, you know, Luna is another name for a moon, and guessing how your white hair, which looks pretty by the way, sort of reminds of the moon, I think your mom's name suits you." I blushed.

"Why thank you." Ginny behind me cleared her throat.

"Soo.........Ajax, do you have a date for the dance?" He shook his head.

"No, but neither does my friend Donnie, so I don't mind."

"So you're going alone?" He shrugged, still paying attention to his gauntlet.

"I guess. Or I might not go at all." Ginny opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off.

"It's alright that you don't have a date. I don't either, and neither does Ginny."

"Finding a date is hard work. Girls just happen to be always with someone, or they're taken." He said.

"Well if someone was to ask you, would you go with them?" He shrugged again.

"Depends on the person I guess."

"If Ginny and I asked you, would you go with one of us?"

"Not the redhead, but you maybe." Ignoring the redhead part, I smiled.

"Well will you go to the dance with me?" Ajax paused, and looked at me. Looking me over, he smiled and nodded.

"Sure Luna. I'll go with you."

__________________________________________________
So those were DaydreamLilac and @LordOfSprits characters. I'm sorry if I got their personalities wrong, I'm sorry, I tried.

Anyway, next will be about other people having not-so-much luck getting girls to go with them. To quote someone very important~

"Why do girls always travel in packs?"

Because when we travel alone, we get murdered. Think Moaning Myrtle.

I think I spelled that right.

Vote, comment and I hoped I got those characters right you two!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 413 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
38 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
186K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
486K 25.4K 67
Alexa Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. She's an official wizard, in more ways than one after a year at Hogwarts and some teaching from Strange. She sur...