Ever After (Book 2).

Od taishum_alvi

MATURE CONTENT 18+ Rated R You shouldn't have said that." He said in anger. He threw me on bed and hovered ov... Více

Author's Right
Characters.
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Epilogue.
New Story - Devil's possession.

Chapter 94

1.6K 69 29
Od taishum_alvi

Jennifer's POV.

I was eating something when I saw Samuel talking to someone on phone.

His face turned serious.

"Mumma...i want to go out... let's go the park."

"One sec." I went to Samuel. I kept my hand on his shoulder and he shivered.

"What happened?" I asked and he smiled lightly.

"Nothing..." He pulled me in his arms wrapping his hands around me.

"You look really worried." I asked breaking the hug.

"Yeah...uh...i mean... I've too much work in the office so..." He said and went to bed.

"Daada i wanna go park." He said to Samuel and he was busy in his thoughts.

He opened his laptop and started typing something.

"Dad..."

"I'm busy Ric." He said.

"Daddy plzz..." He requested.

"Ric... I'm really busy right now. And don't trouble mumma she's pregnant." He said.

He got upset. He was leaving the room,"Where are you going?"

"Icecream." He said and went out.

"Why did you do that?"

"Can't you see Jennifer I'm busy."

I shut his laptop down,"what's bothering you? Is it something serious about my pregnancy? Or anything? Cause you never talked to Ric like that." He heaved.

"I told you it's nothing..." He said and left the room.

I went to Ric he was sitting on the platform eating ice-cream. He looked really upset.

"I'm sorry. You know your dad right he loves you so much. He was just worried."

He nodded and continued to eat. He drenched his chin and neck with icecream. His clothes were also sticky.

"See what you've done to yourself. Let's shower."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It kicks whenever I say big bro's name." Ava said feeling my 5 months baby bump.

"Yeah...He also recognise his father's touch."

"When is your next ultrasound? I want to come with you. I want to see the fetus." I smiled.

I told her,"In one week." She got excited. She asked me if I want to eat anything,"Pizza." I said licking my lips. He nodded and ordered pizza for all of us.

Ric also had a piece. He really liked it.

He was eating the toppings then pizza.

Soon the day came when went for my ultrasound. Me Ava and Samuel were looking at the screen. The baby was moving it's legs, it was also fisting and unfisting his small palm. His heart can be seen.

His heartbeat were like drums. It was indeed a healthy heartbeat.

Ava was overwhelming with joy on the other hand Samuel looked worried.

When we entered the doctor's cabin.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Vincent." He greeted and we replied.

"Mrs Vincent see I've already talked to Mr Vincent. But it's your baby so I would like to know your decision too." He said and i looked at Samuel.

He was silent and numb. So that day he was talking to the doctor about my pregnancy. But he didn't said anything when i asked. Now i realised why he seems so lost in himself.

"What is it?" I asked and he looked at Samuel.

"We had a doubt that the infant's brain is damaged."

His words left me speechless. I was feeling like someone hit my head with a thick rod and everything went blur.

"How can you say this...i mean...why..." I was trying to register his words properly. I wasn't able to digest that fact that my fetus has brain damage.

"Mrs Vincent don't panick. It's not good for your pregnancy. It happens... because of damage to a part of brain called white matter, possibly as a result of reduced blood and oxygen supply." I looked at Samuel. He should have told me this before.I am traumatized now. I was really angry.

"Sometimes the brain damage is mild and go unnoticed but in other cases, it's more severe and noticeable as soon as the infant is born.

Brain damage can cause delayed physical development like it may be slow to crawl, sit up, stand up and walk. " He said. And my eyes were full of tears.

"Mrs Vincent relax. I know after your first pregnancy it's quite shocking for you. But I'll try my best." He said and i nodded.

We left the cabin. I was lost in my thoughts when Samuel gripped my wrist.

I didn't paid any attention and continued to walk.

"Jennifer."

"Leave my hand." I was trying to remove his grip without even looking at him.

How could he? He should have told me. We together would have found a solution to this.

I started crying,"I'm sorry..." He said hugging me from behind, I was scared...i didn't wanted you to panic. I was... I'm sorry."

I turned towards him and hugged him back,"I didn't expected this not on my fifth month. Whenever I think that everything is going smooth something happens."

I sobbed in his arms,"I'm here. And together we can go through anything."He patted my back.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was really concerned about my pregnancy. This news really hit me hard.

I was worried. I was praying every single time for him to recover and came out heathy.

"Don't worry Jenna. It's normal. It happens when you got hit or baby's head got damage. But in your case it's different. Don't loose hope." I was sleeping on mom's lap and she was consoling me

"Ofcourse Jennifer. We'll help him to learn things fast and grow healthy like big bro." Ava said caressing my bump.

"Mom let's go to church."

"Jenna why are you... okay fine... we'll go tomorrow morning. For now just rest okay."

She left the room. I was in my thoughts when i heard a knock.

"Can I come in?"

I turned and saw Ava's friend Elle Frost.

"Come in." I said and she came and sat beside me.

"Did i disturbed you?" She asked when she saw us silent.

"Ofcourse not. We weren't talking anything private." I replied.

"Umm...i was bored so I thought to come here. Robert said that you're not feeling well." She said and i was confused.

"No. I'm absolutely fine. Actually there's some pregnancy issues but the doctor said it's common." I replied praying everything to heal fast.

"Can I?" She asked my permission for touching my baby bump.

I nodded smiling and she kept her small hand on my bump, "How many months?"

"My fifth month is about to complete."

"Beutiful bump you have..." She said feeling it all the while.

"So you're Ava's friend?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Her phone started ringing. It was Robert calling.

"I'm sorry... I've to attend this." She said and went to the balcony.

"I'm sorry but how do you know Robert." I asked.

"He's my elder brother." She replied.

"Soon he's also going to shift here with me. I was feeling alone without him."

I nodded.

"Tomorrow morning we are going to church you can also join." Ava said and she said okay. I asked her to bring Robert also.

"I should leave now..." She said but i asked her to stay a little longer. She refused saying she's got some work left.

"Ava she's Frost right? Then how come she's Robert's sister."

"Actually her real surname is Smith. But she usually doesn't reveal her real identity because of Robert." This piece of information was shocking.

"Why?" I asked with curiosity.

"She never revealed this to me. She only told me her real name Elena Smith after a year. And Little bit about her life." She informed and now I was really curious. Samuel said that he's an Orphan and he has no one then how come she's Robert's sister. And why is she hiding this?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning.

We got ready for going church. My whole family along with Elena, Robert and Travis was also coming.

Me,Ric and mom-dad were with Samuel whereas Ava Eric were on another car.

We reached there.

I heaved a sigh of relief and we all entered inside.

I prayed for my baby. I wanted everything to be good.

When we came out i saw Eric staring Elena and she was talking to Robert.

"Samuel did you know that Elena is Robert's sister?"

He nodded,"He introduced her to me when we became friends again. Although I've met her before as Ava's friend in her school. She's nice." He said heading towards the car.

"But didn't you told me that he has no one...?"I said trying to remind him.

"Yeah that time I didn't knew her. And she wasn't her biological sister so..." He said and we sat in the car.

"When she came to our house as Ava's friend and our neighbour she said that she's a Frost? Why did she lied?" I was really digging her history. I wanted to know her. I wanted to know if she is the same girl Eric once told me about.

"Yup cause Robert asked her to..." He said concentrating on route.

"But why?" He looked at me,"Why are you suddenly so interested in Elena?" He asked.

"Samuel plzz..." I gave him a stare and he said,"Because he's afraid someone might hurt her. As he's endulge in some underground business so his enemy might harm her as she's his only family. You know how this works..." He explained. I nodded fixing everything in one frame.

"Do Eric likes her?" I asked out of blue.

"What!!! no.... She's just turned seventeen and Eric is twenty now. I mean to say. She's a kid like Ava." He replied thinking of possibilities.

"Oh really...i know Ava turned 18 and beside she loves a guy who is 22...so don't tell me this age crap huh..."

He looked at me and smiled.

"He was sleeping with someone before i think you misunderstood her as Elena. But as obvious he wasn't in love with her. She was just a fling. Whatever." I was thinking about him. Didn't he fell in love with anyone till now.

"So he never fell in love...?"

"Nope. I don't think so..."

We reached home.

From that day Elena came to meet me almost every day. I must say she's sweet. We use to talk a lot. Me, Ava and Elena. We mostly gossip about our mean relatives and celebrities. And Ava used to talk about Aaron a lot. She's so obsessed with him.

"He loves me a lot." Ava said lost in her thoughts.

"Mumma..." Ric came running inside the room.

"Yess..." I replied.

He turned towards Elena,"What are you doing here?" He asked hugging her.

"I came to meet your mom." She said kissing his cheeks.

"You know her?" I asked Ric.

"Yes she's my Aunt." He replied. He turned towards Elena,"i missed you."

She pulled him in her arms,"i missed you too."

He started complaining about her not coming to meet him till now. They were talking how they use to meet in Maldives.

She was talking to Ric sweetly.

"Now go and play with Eric." I said and he nodded.

Some weeks passed. Now i easily get tired It was my Seventh month. Samuel always bought something interesting for me to eat. Beside whole family was by my side. They were taking care of me and doing everything in their will to keep me healthy.

My bump was growing bigger. My baby was growing fast. I was was just eating and eating. I gained some weight also. Everything was fine but i was just bit worried for my baby's brain damage.

The Obstetrician said that it's common but still i would have been glad if my pregnancy would have gone smoothly.

I was really excited and nervous at the same time. It was my third trimester. And my bump was fully grown.

I love to see and feel the kicks of the baby and other movements.

"So what's going to be his name?" She asked.

"Umm...Jack?" Ava suggested.

"No...umm...Jack Vincent... doesn't match. What about Caleb?"

"I don't like...i had an enemy named Caleb so no..."

"Liam..." Eric suggested.

"Nope very common."

"Derek...Derek Vincent." Dad said coming inside the room.

"Sounds good." I said and everyone agreed.

"So Derek Vincent it is." Samuel announced.

Soon my eight month will be completed. I was really happy. Samuel also prepared a small room for our baby. There were some stuff toys and games. There was a cute mini bed for the baby. The room was designed by Samuel itself.

After a week i asked Samuel to cook something for me and he made pasta for me. It wasn't that bad. The taste was good. I appreciate his efforts.

After all he's a good husband. And will be a good father too.

I went to my room and i felt something wet.

Oh shit!

My water broke.

After some moment the labour pain started. I was feeling extreme pain.

I heard the door knob opening. Samuel came in he was in shock when he saw me in labour pain.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"My wa...ter broke. I'm in.... labour..." I said with difficulty.

"What!!!" He yelled.

"Oh god... it's aching..." I said gritting my teeth. I felt dizzy. My head was spinning with intense pain.

Samuel carried me in his arms and took my downstairs. Whole family was in shock.

"But it's only eight and half months..." I heard Ava's voice.

"Yeah but it not compulsory to give birth after nine months only sometimes it early few weeks..." Mom explain.

I was feeling so bad. The pain was killing me. Soon i felt myself passing out.

"Jennifer... I'm here... don't worry we are going to hospital..." His voice was laced with worry and tension. I felt myself laid on back seat with Samuel. My head was in his lap and he was patting my cheeks.

My head was spinning and i felt my eyes closed and the next the I saw was i was in hospital bed in hospital gown.

I thought i delivered the baby but the i saw my swollen bump. The pain wasn't decreasing. It was aching like hell. I was so frustrated. I started crying.

It was my thirty seventh week.

"It's been two hours but...she isn't getting contractions..." I heard a feminine voice.

"Give her pitocin." I felt some needle on my skin. It was really tough.

They were waiting for contractions. And it wasn't happening. My throat was dry. I was in labour. And my stomach was aching badly.

"What happened?" I heard Samuel's terrified voice.

"She's in labour but she's isn't having contractions. It'll take time. But don't worry we've given her pitocin. We are waiting for her to dilate." The Obstetrician said.

"Plzz make it fast. Can't you see... she's is in pain..." He yelled at him. He can't help with his attitude.

"Mr Vincent,we are trying our best. It will take hours for her cervix to dilate...as its her first pregnancy." He said and i moaned in pain.

"Samuel...why are you shouting? You're behaving as if you're are in labour." I said and he smiled. He kissed my forehead. He held my hand.

"I'm with you don't worry. This will end up soon." He said and i closed my eyes because of the pain i was feeling.

He stayed with me but after an hour the doctor asked him to go out. Although he was adamant on his decision of not leaving me for a second i somehow managed to convince him.

He went out. I wasn't dilating. The baby doesn't want to come out. It was so much comfortable in there.

Plzz come out love.

After some hours finally i heard the Obstetrician said," it's his head...come on."

They asked me to push. And since enternity i was pushing it. I don't know how much time it took but it felt like decade. The pain so bone cracking.

After pushing it for so long finally he made his way out. I was relieved. He was covered with my blood and vernix.

I was happy but it didn't last long. It was short term as he wasn't breathing nor crying. And seeing this i started to cry.

I was holding him closer to my chest all terrified.

The nurse took it from me and started to check him in the corner.

They were trying to resuscitate. A procedure performed by doctor to support new born babies,who are not breathing,are gasping to have a weak heartbeat at birth.

I was relieved when they gave him back to me and this time he was breathing. His body was properly wiped. I was holding my baby it was one of the bestest thing I've experienced.

The door opened and Samuel came in. He held the baby in his arms and i saw a happy tear rolling on his cheeks,"Thankyou." He muttered. He pressed his forehead with mine and kissed his cheek.

It was the best moment, a Happily Ever After moment. Just i imagined it to be.

I wiped his cheeks and i felt a flash. It was Ava.

"Memories..." She said taking our pictures.

Samuel was holding him. He looked really cute while holding the fragile one in his hands

"Can I..." Eric came and requested.

"No..." He securely held him closer to his chest hiding him from everyone.

"Oh come on we are his family. Don't be insecure." Mom said. She was annoyed.

I saw Aaron, Sky, Karen and mom dad. Everyone was looking at the baby in Awe.

"Held him properly..." Samuel scolded Eric.

"I'm sorry I'm not used to hold new borns." He said kissing him.

"He's looks much like Jennifer. But eyes..." Bella Mom looked at him then Samuel.

"Captivating blue eyes." She added.

"I also want to see the baby." Ric shouted as no one was paying attention to him.

"See..." Ava said holding the baby in her arms protectively.

"Why is he sleeping?" He asked looking at his closed eyes.

"He's tired. He needs rest now." Ava said and She gave the baby to Karen.

"He's so cute." Sky said and nudge Karen.

"Don't you even think about this I'm too young to be a mother." She said too loudly and everyone started laughing.

"What's his name?"Aaron asked.

"It's Derek Vincent." I replied.

"Welcome to the family Derek." Ric said happily.

The End.

____________xxx___________

***Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE***

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
77.1K 2.3K 78
"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Now bear the conseque...
10.6M 281K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...