His Girl

By itsbutterflyy

The title says all whats the story could be...if you are interested in reading romantic fan fiction than peep... More

New beginnings (part 1)
New beginnings (part 2)
Dazzling Boys (part 3)
Craze of dazzling boys (part 4)
meeting after a long time (part 5)
performance (part 6)
suprise (part 7)
her feelings (part 8)
Her wish (part 9)
when I see him(part 10)
happy 6 months (part 11)
Characters introduction
Drama lovers (part 12)
you always have me(part 13)
happy Sunday (part 14)
My feelings (part 15)
cabir's pov (part16)
my heart skip a beat (part 17)
its no more a secret. (part 18)
but the reality is different (part 19)
a day in their life(part 20)
A sudden change (part 21)
And finally he proposed (part 22)
Girlfriend and boyfriend (part 23)
Drunken Nandini (part 24)
Nandini trying hard (part 25)
I miss you(part 26)
A new entry (part 27)
fall in love with your best friend(part 28)
double trouble.(part 29)
Buy one, get one free.(part 30)
concert (part 31)
interview (part 32)
it doesn't matter how far we are (part 34)
its been a week (part 35)
A bad day (part 36)
Quality time(part 37)
His jealousy (part38)
Small fight (part 39)
tit for tat (part 40)
who is she?(part 41)
friendship blossoms.(part 42)
And now its perfect (part 43)
Sexy Nandini (part 44)
unexpected things (part 45)
Overcome (part 46)
just do it.(part 47)
want only two things.(part 48)
Am I looking cute? (part 49)
happy ending (part 50)
Epilogue

we love you as you are.(part 33)

568 74 17
By itsbutterflyy

Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and votes.. as my chapters are unedited so please ignore the mistakes... lets begin..

Part 33(28 feb 2022)

While entering into a room two person hit eachother and fell on the floor. When they look who is the person they looked suprise seeing eachother.

"Manik!"

"Jennifer!"

Jennifer laughed seeing themselves. Manik stood and gave his hand for the help. Jennifer placed her hand in his and stood then they both dusted their clothes.

"You here?" Jennifer asked with curiosity.

When manik was about speak, ayraman came.

"I told you to wait near lobby. I was searching for you, why don't you listen manik." Arya said little angrily without seeing that there is third person present there.

"Who is he?" Jennifer asked while eyeing aryaman. Which made him release that Someone is present there and he turn his face in her direction and gave a awkward smile.

"My assistant." Manik said while eyeing angrily to arya.

"Assistant? Where are his manners? How can he talk like that." Jennifer said with an angry tone.

"Actually we knew eachother since childhood, so we just talk causally." Manik said with a smile.

"Oh.." Jennifer responded and just then Jennifer's assistant came and they entered inside.

They talked for few minutes and got know that they came for same work. Its their second time to meet each other but they got connected and became friendly with eachother.
When they went inside they see that someone is present with the director.

"Hello sir." Manik and Jennifer greeted the director.

"Hello guys, good that guys came. Now the three of them are here it will same my time." Director said smilingly.

"Manik this is Jennifer and Jennifer this is manik." Director was introducing but when he saw they looks he understood that he knew eachother.

"You guys knew eachother?" Director asked them,to which they nodded their heads in yes.

"Wow ! Thats good, come like introduce third person who will be working with you guys. She is Adaa sharma. She is the one who got selected in the audition." Director said while pointed towards the girl and she turn when all of them can see her.

"Hey! I'm Jennifer, nice to meet you." Jennifer forwarded her and they did a little shake hand.

"Hello! Myself manik." Manik said forwarded his hand, she placed her hand in his and smirk inwardly, she got lost in him.

"Excuse me." Manik called her when she did not remove her hand.

"Sorry." Adaa said with a smile.

"Manik I heard that you guys are from same college." Director said smilingly.

"Oh! I Don't know that." Manik said with a smile.

"Come lets sit and discuss our work." Director said smilingly.

When their management company got call that they want to do a music video with a any of the dazzling boys. So for decided who will go they played the chit game and manik was the one who got selected. Actually the thing was no one was interested in doing the music video, it's that they were occupied with their work and it not went to home from one week and that's the reason they don't want to other thing but when they got the opportunity its not good to waste it, and at last it was cabir's idea to play the game. Willingly or unwilling manik came to attend the meeting.

When the director was discussing the work with them. Adaa's eyes were just on manik, she smiled wholeheartedly and remember who she met him.

(Flashback)

It was the set of India's got talent and adaa was participating in it. But she was soo nervous and was walking here and there in corridors. While she was walking she was about to fell down but a pair of hands helped her. When she open her eyes to see the person, she got lost in his eyes. When she saw him properly, she noticed that he is one of the participants. Coz his contestant Id and his name was written on his t shirt. He motivated her to don't be nervous but when the show Started and one by one everyone entered and her eyes where just searching for him but he did not attend the show.

(Flashback ends)

Adaa smile reminiscing their meeting, it was almost 6 years to it but it was still fresh in head.

"I met you accidentally. I'm with you intentionally, and now I'm working with all my heart to make us a forever kind of thing." Adaa mumbled herself.

"Huh!"

"Did you said something?" Director asked adda.

"Humm... nothing." Adaa said with a smile.

The meeting continued and everyone kept their views in discussing the concept.

On the other side Nandini was not well from few days. She was suffering from fever since three days and last she got chicken pox. She was feeling itchy and blister like rashes came on her skin. She closed her in side her room. She was not meeting anyone. She was feeling inferior about her appearance. Even though the rashes was not that much, eventually people get rashes all over to the body but when compare to them Nandini got less on her body but she could not help thinking about it. The rashes was painning like hell.. she was unable to sleep. When the boys got know about it they came leaving their work but Nandini was not opening the door. Cabir sighed deeply and dialled manik's number and called him but manik's phone was on silent mode as he was in the meeting.

"Navya, why haven't you tell us before?" Cabir asked her while taking a deep sigh when manik didn't answer his call.

"Nandini don't want to disturb you guys." Navya said with a guilt dripping from her voice.

"Navya! Nothing is important than family. You cloud have told us." Dev said while concern was dripping from his voice.

"We can discuss this latter, she haven't ate anything from morning. Cabir try calling arya." Sid said while worrying for Nandini.

Getting frustrated cabir at last dialled arya's number. Aryaman was waiting outside of meeting room, He answered cabir's call.

"Arya, where is manik? Is the meeting still going on?" Cabir said while speaking to him. Arya feeled something is off.

"Cabir, is everything okay?" Arya asked him.

"Nothing is okay." Cabir said sighing sadly.

Cabir informed arya about Nandini's condition and told to him to inform manik as soon as possible. When arya was about knock on tye door, manik came out.

"Manik, its good you came." Arya said when he saw manik.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Manik questioned him seeing his worried face. While Jennifer was clueless standing beside manik.

"Manik, its urgent, we should go home." Arya said while seeing the people present there.

Manik thought something happened at home so he just nodded and walked fast. When they reached in parking lot and sat in car aryaman told him whatever cabir has told him. There were mixed feelings in manik. He was worried as well as angry at everyone.

When he reached home, he directly went to Nandini's room. Seeing them stand still infront of her closed door, he sighed sadly and signal them that ge will handle and told them to go.

"Sunshine, open the door its me, manik." Manik said while knocking on her door. But there was no moment.

"Sunshine please open the door. Everyone is worried." Manik said while concern dripping from his voice.

"Sunshine, Nandini open the door yaar." Manik said sadly.

Nandini can listen everything as she sat infront of the door, as her room was dark. There were no lights in her room, when the sky turn dark blue ,the moon light entered inside her room through the window. Manik sighed deeply and sat infront of door.

"People aren't as beautiful as they look, as they talk, or as they walk. They are beautiful as they love, as they care and as they share." Manik paused for a second and continued speaking.

"As we love you as you are. We love you so soo much." Manik said while placing his hands on door.
we
"Sunshine, you are beautiful in all your ways. You will never know just how beautiful you are to me." Manik said with a sad smile on his lips.

With lots of difficult manik made Nandini to open her door. When she open her door. Manik smiled amd huged her tightly but a gasp came from Nandini mouth. Hearing manik broke the hug. He guilt appear on his face. He felt guilty for hugging her coz the chicken pox spots were painning her and when he hugged her it pained little more.

"Sorry!" Manik said worryingly.

"You don't need to say it." Nandini said with a small smile.

"Coz I'm sorry. I made everyone worried due to my childish behaviour." Nandini said while looking on the floor. She was guilty to make everyone worried.

"Sunshine." Manik sighed softly.

"You are beautiful inside and out." Manik said while holding her face with his palms and Nandini smiled.

"You are important to me and I will never let that beautiful smile fade away, I will always stay with you, that's promise." Manik said with lots of love in his voice. Hearing him she smiled wholeheartedly.

"Smile. Your eyes sparkle when you do." Manik paused while caressing her cheeks.

"I love the way your eyes sparkle when you smile." Manik said and kissed her forehead.

And in her smile he see something more beautiful than the stars. Which made him smile wholeheartedly. He was happy to see her normal. He made her sit on her bed and messaged dev to bring the food.

A smile Appear on dev's lips when he saw the message and told everyone the same. Boys along with navya went with the food. They softly chuckled seeing them and smiled brightly. Manik made her eat with his hands and gave the tablets. They made her lie on bed. They stayed with her till they made her sleep. The chicken pox is highly contagious to those haven't had the disease. As everyone got the disease in their childhood so they can freely be around her. Before going they make sure to set AC temperature so that she Don't feel hot and made covered with thin duvet.

Life gets better when you are with your loved ones.

Yesterday I forgot to mention Jennifer is 20 years old.

Hope you guys like today's update..

Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 2 15
Two friends inseparable like brothers until one day a girl walks into their lives and things aren't quite the same again. They become obsessed with h...
1.1K 12 35
Just a bunch of gay fluff mostly. But some are friendship stories or death stories about others. Warning some stories are very sad. Some are fanfict...
339K 21K 107
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
658K 38.6K 89
A cute funny romantic story of manan with tonnes and loads of fun between the duo and romance as well.. but the twist is fab5 will be seen in a new...