𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

π—πˆπ—

10.4K 269 105
By erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

I blinked my eyes open, and smiled slightly as I noticed Kylen's head comfortably placed on my still bare chest. My leg was wrapped around his strong hip and my hand was on his muscular back.

Being the coward and sensible person I was, I refused. I refused to let him touch me at all and he respected that decision. He didn't try to force me or make me feel guilty for not letting him have me. That's what I loved about him.

I slowly and carefully slipped out of bed then tiptoed to the bathroom. He stirred slightly but went back to sleep after grabbing the pillow and assuming it was me. I sighed happily once I was in, then started my morning routine. I felt like being productive for once.

I showered thoroughly then wrapped a towel around my body. I combed through my straight hair then got out of the bathroom and headed to my closet.

Kylen was still asleep so thank goodness for that. He was probably going to be asleep for the next one hour; it was only 6AM so he wasn't going to wake up yet.

I pulled on some black sexy lingerie because I felt nice, moisturized my skin then pulled a pair of light blue jeans on. I cursed internally as I realized that I had left my deodorant in my room on my nightstand.

I unconsciously walked out of my closet and headed into my room, my hands bunching my hair up to tie it into a bun.

"Holy fuck Aloe," I heard a deep, lazy voice say and I gasped in shock. My eyes averted to Kylen, who was still laying in bed, his blue-green eyes half-lidded as he stared at me with a smirk.

"Gosh, you really don't know how to mind your own business," I covered my chest and he chuckled.

"It's like you're trying to make my self-control levels evaporate lately," he sat up slowly while I took my deodorant.

"You're supposed to be asleep. You were a few seconds ago-"

"The warmth was no longer there and I wanted to feel your hair, but it wasn't there." I laughed loudly at his confession.

"You're obsessed. I literally couldn't breathe with the way you were squeezing me," I nudged him.

"True, you're the only person in this entire world that I'm fully obsessed with," Kylen got up from the bed.

I couldn't help but ogle his full, large muscles and abs, his caramel skin complimented by the faint morning sunlight and his hair dishevelled in a way that made him look... sexy.

"Are you done? So that I can fuck you now?" He smirked as I met his gaze.

"No one is fucking anyone Kylen. Bug off," I sucked my teeth while he laughed loudly and headed to my bathroom.

I pulled on a white crop top that hugged my chest. I was in the process of making the bed when I felt Kylen's arms wrap around my waist.

"I could get you arrested for touching me like this, you know?" I sighed when he placed his head on my shoulder.

"You want your handsome best friend to rot in jail? Why Aloe?" He whispered childishly as I shut my eyes tightly to gather some tolerance and a dose of patience. He was driving me crazy already and it was only six in the morning.

"That's where you belong really. I'd literally forget you even existed afterwards, oh, and I'll take your clothes," I smiled as he rocked us gently.

"A little too deep, too deep Aloe. I wake up, no good morning kiss, or an 'I love you Kylen', just a savage remark from you," he pouted sadly whilst letting my body go.

"Aww, are you sad Ky-Ky? Come, come to Momma," I laughed as he gave me a disgusted face.

"Ew, leave me alone." He mumbled whilst pulling his t-shirt on.

"I was joking with you bestie, come on." I outstretched my hands with a wide grin. I dropped them again when he nonchalantly brushed his hair, completely ignoring me.

"Kylen, don't tell me you took it seriously. I don't want you to go to jail, I won't take your clothes either. Happy?" I raised my shoulders as he sat on the bed.

"No."

"Ugh, as always. Don't tell me you want a kiss, because I'm not giving you one." I folded my arms as he pouted again.

"Why?" His voice was high-pitched and needy as I laughed.

"Because I said so. It's not happening," I shook my head, "but I can give you a hug?" I outstretched my arms again and this time he smiled.

"Yes. I love your hugs," Kylen sighed in satisfaction when I stood between his legs and wraoped my arms around his shoulders.

I squealed when he effortlessly pulled me into his laps and turned us over on the bed until the sheets were entangled around us. I gave him a playful glare but he gave me a big wide smile in return.

"I love you," he kissed my cheek.

"Fuck you Kylen," I rolled my eyes in a bored manner.

"Yeah, you just have to say yes." He winked and I hit his cheek but he didn't care as he went hysterical.

"We're literally stuck in this thing, and your fat body is squashing the living daylight out of me," I patted his chest violently.

"Now now Alora, it doesn't have to end like that-"

"Fat Kylen, just look at this, no wonder I can barely breathe in your grip. How is your heart surviving in you, is the cholesterol not suffocating it?" I chortled loudly before snorting in his ear annoyingly.

"My heart beats for you Aloe," he smirked before flipping us so I was on top of him.

"Shut up, I don't want your ugly heart." I stuck my tongue out at him as he exhaled slowly.

"Why? Why do you hurt my feelings all the time? Do you not love me?" He pretended to give me a sad expression.

"I do, but it was funny." I sighed after my laugh.

"You know, your heart is so lucky." He spoke whilst staring at me, his minty breath fanning my face gently.

"Why?" I tilted my head.

"Because it's pumping in you but I'm not," I took a brief minute to register what Kylen had said as he laughed loudly and I smacked his head when I realized what he meant.

"You don't stop, do you? I feel sorry for your future wife really," I shook my head pitifully.

"You are my future wife, so you should feel sorry for yourself." Kylen smirked proudly and I blinked rapidly as I gave him a blank look.

"Um, I'm going to do you a favour and forget you ever said that," I snuggled against his body and lay my tiny head on his strong, spacious chest.

"Aloe?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember when we pretended to get married that day in our backyard? Back when I was nine and you were eight?" He stroked my back gently as I hummed enthusiastically.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...

'You look nice, Aloe. Like a Princess, or a beautiful bride.' I blushed profusely at Kylen's comment. I had worn a short bright white dress with matching sandals. My hair was in pigtails with tiny white flowers hooked in my hair.

'Thank you Ky, you look like Prince Charming,' I giggled as I scanned him. He was wearing plain denim jeans, a white shirt and a formal jacket that his Dad had at least forced him to wear on top of his casual clothes, that he had refused to remove.

'Yes. Your Prince Charming, you are my Princess.' He too my hand into his.

'Okay! I'm Princess Kylen now,' I grinned widely as he picked a white rose from a nearby bush carefully, avoiding the thorns as best as he could. He had been an expert.

'Here, Princess Kylen. I have to marry you now,' he tucked the rose in my hair gently before staring down at me.

'Like a wedding?' I tilted my head.

'Yes. Will you marry me Aloe?' Kylen held my hand tightly.

'Okay! I will marry you,' I spoke happily as he pulled me into a hug.

'You are now Aloe Vermont. That's what my mom said happens if we get married, you take my surname.' He patted my head gently.

'Really? Yay, we have the same surname now.' I cheered as he stared down at me.

'Yes. I love you Aloe, I love you so much.' Kylen pulled me into yet another comforting hug.

'I love you Ky, you're my best friend forever and ever.'

'Yes. And you will be Aloe Vermont forever so that you can be my Princess forever.' He stroked my hair.

'Yes! I'd love that.'

𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

"It was such a beautiful moment," I sighed wistfully as I met Kylen's intense gaze. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just so lucky to have you as my best friend, I really don't know what I would have done without you in my life. I can't even imagine a life without you." He pushed some tendrils of hair out of my face before kissing my forehead. Did I mention how delicious he smells?

"I don't know what I would have done without you either." I smiled warmly.

"I love you Aloe, always and forever." Kylen's voice was solemn and serious.

"I love you more Ky, it will never change, no matter what." I whispered as he stroked my back gently. "Now get us out of here." We laughed as he finally untangled us and I stood up to stretch.

"Damn, I can't believe you didn't let me have that sexy body last night, we would have had so much fun." He winked, his voice deepening as I flipped him off.

"You always ruin it, why? I have no idea," I walked to my bathroom and he followed me. I turned to give him a confused look when he locked the door then suddenly and unexpectedly caged me with his muscular arms.

"Join me for my shower baby," I opened my mouth to protest but he placed his finger over my lips, "it's a command, so start stripping."

________________
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭-
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦! 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
698 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
6.5K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
167K 6.4K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...