Auction love by billionaire

By Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... More

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 31

2.3K 94 25
By Realest_thinker7

Next chapter will be publish when we reach on the target of 7k.

There is some mistakes here and there in the chapter so read it on your own risk.

Now, you can enjoy the chapter.

Today is a very important day for me I can't take any kind of risk with my things it's like do and die type of situation.

I have to give my best because today is a day when I can compete my mom's dream and lift up my position infront of everyone who think that wherever I am, it's just because Nivan

In these days I heard a lot of taunts that just because I am Nivan's wife that's why I got this position so fast but I didn't mind them why would I?

When I can prove them that I capable of anything with my actions and today is a the
New York's "Mega gala fashion show" where I going to present my designs with my models.

The top businessman are coming in this from different countries because it's not just a fashion show but a party which is sponsored by my one and only richy-rich husband.

Because he wants to announce his marriage today infront of everyone I remember that day when me and Nivan went to attend a party not as a couple but as employee and boss there a very repotative man try to misbehave with me.

That time Nivan just calmly took me with him but after that night I heard a very shocking news that the same man suicide due to bankruptcy even I saw how he was hanging on the fan with the help of a rope.

This news circulated all over on internet I was so shocked, I decided to ask Nivan about it but his few words answer make me shut my mouth.

"Do you really think I can kill someone?"..........He backfires his question in his dangerous voice I shook my head.

As he saw my reaction he chuckled and again drowned in his work, ofcourse I trust him he can do anything but murder.

"Sangvi listen"......I turned and saw my assistant Anna who was running toward me with worried expressions.

"What happened?".........I hold her hands and try to calm her.

"Umm your model is missing" ..........She said with panting.

"What?? Is she child? So.....".....Sangvi cut in between when she feels that someone dragged her from her wrist.

"Toasty, what the hell?".........Sangvi yelled but Toasty drag her without speaking a word.

After few minutes they reached at Sangvi's cabin where Toasty told her how Bethany blackmailed her model to not perform today.

"How dare she? I will show her today that who I am?".....Sangvi gritted her teeth and about to go when Toasty grab her arm and pulled her back.

She leaned to the desk which was placed middle in her cabin.

"No...Babydoll Don't try to do something violent just do something which show your skill and I know that you my doll is so talented"........Toasty leaned close to her face and she leaned back on the desk to create some space between their faces with frightened expressions.

What do you mean?.........She asked in one go.

"I mean you're going to perform today I know that you will be a blasstic model for the industry if you do this today"........Toasty dramatically with swinging her hand infront of her.

"But how can I? And if Nivan get to know he will bury me 6ft inside the earth---"

"Ohh that's not a big problem you just have to make him up with your beautiful, gorgeous and seductive moves that's all that's a big weakness of a gentleman"........Toasty winked.

"No--ohh shut up and be bold just message him he is in the Obrelo right now c'mon and yeah do some seductive messages"........Toasty said and gave her mobile which was on her desk.

"Now, it's time to bee a bold, sexy and seductive doll"......She said in her best sexy voice but Sangvi found it vulgar.

He sighed and carried on with his discourse while his phone kept pinging with notifications which he was sure was his naughty seductress sending him inappropriate texts.

The minute he stepped out into the parking lot he was attacked by a soft body colliding into his own, staggering due to the impact. He was thankful that the lot was empty and that his men had turned their back to them because if Nivan Smith didn't like one thing it was public display of affection!

"You're going to get spanked tonight and I'm not a saint to show any mercy on you".......he whispered in her ears, earning a loud giggle from his wife.

"You should have thought about that before stepping out of our room in this shirt. It's not my fault that my husband is so bloody delicious"........Sangvi wound her arms around his neck and he held her closer to himself.

"You do wonders for my ego Babe" Nivan slyly stole a little kiss from her and parted lest they are spotted like that.

" I'm just stating the truth" she kissed his chest and looked at him with her love struck eyes that always managed to speed up his heart rate.

He pulled her from behind the neck and kiss her like there is no tomorrow and slowly he lift her up from the ground and she let her legs go around his torso he carry her in the car like this she were so engrossed in their romantic action that she didn't notice.

He opened the car's door and lay her inside on the seat she was feeling heating up in between them but they still nibbling and sucking each other's lips.

Nivan make sure that she gave up when their tongues were fighting after some hard squeezes on her private parts Sangvi couldn't control herself and gave in.

Nivan smirked and kissed passionately after some more minutes of make out setion when Nivan was so engrossed with worshipping her bosom, she thought to talk to him about the fashion show.

She caressed his hair and pulled his head he look in her eyes which held nervousness and Nivan wriggled his eyebrows because he knows that she have something to say very blasted.

"Sangvi if you think that just because we're here like this and I am enjoying you so you can take any kind of permission from me then you're wrong Darling"...........Nivan said in his calm voice and again dip his face in his favourite place.

"How do you know that I need--" "Toasty told me everything when I was coming here".........Nivan said coldly.

Sangvi gritted her teeth "can't she wait for sometime every time she needs to mess up with my life"......Sangvi thought.

"At least hear me out once Nivan and why would I always need your permission for doing anything".......Sangvi scoffed and try to get up but seems like he was not ready to leave her so early.

He again pushed her back on the seat and made her lay down he kissed her and stop her blabbering which she was speaking constantly for leaving her.

He bite her lower lip harshly she gasped and he sucked its lips blood out she also feel metal taste on her buds she caressed his hair and massaged his scalp the heat was building up in the car.

After like eternity he leave her and sat on the seat with fixing his coat casually like nothing happened Sangvi took deep breaths and fix her posture and sat with the support of the door of car.

Nivan spare a glare on her and saw his creation on her neck and cleavage which was covered with two-three purple hickeys and the other one was slightly visible in crimson reddish color even he was feeling proud when he noticed her swelled lips.

"Now listen to me if try to do anything reckless in evening I won't be responsible for my actions Sangvi and it's for your own good".........He warned her and slowly trace his thumb on her lower lips.

"And nobody let you perform with this marks on your body because a model should be beautiful not mark-full"........He winked.

After hearing his words Sangvi slap his hand fix her dress with that she looked at him last time in full range of anger before heading out of the car.

Nivan smirked seeing her fussing wife and thought to make her up in night with that thought he moved on the driver seat and headed to his house.

Sangvi walked with stomping her foot and enter in lift she pressed the button for Toasty's floor it was her idea to seduce him so he can let her do what she wants but rather that he gave her warning to not do anything reckless.

She huffed and lit her mood suddenly when a idea came in her mind she look at the mirror in the lift and saw the marks which was given by her dashing husband who was animal in this matters.

But she thinks what she will do to make him pay for this she was not her servant who will follow his commands with that she hide her marks by lifting the collar of her coat and moved to the Toasty's floor when the lift opened.

********

"Sangvi are you sure that you wanna do it?"............Toasty asked me the same question umpteenth times.

I roll my eyes and she was busy in fixing my dress with a horrible look on her face she looking like a sacredy cat!!

Nivan can cause of anyone's fear after all his only one hard or stern look can make anyone pee in his pants so why not Toasty.

When I told her about Nivan's decision her face fell and she said....

"Why did you told Nivan that I need permission form him, huh?"......Sangvi asked.

"Ohh that I thought that if I talked to him then he will agree and your work will be easy".......Toasty replied.

"ohh Sangvi that's a bad news you know, now we can't do anything as we planned but you should have seduce him in every possible way so I was sure that he never denied to you humph....now go and check whether your models or everything is ready or not???"

This thing extremely boiled my blood I walk around the table and leaned towards her chair caging her body in it with a anger look.

"Toasty do you really think that I didn't tried my best..huh?"

"Of....course I.......I mean if you....tried yo.....your best then....Nivan would have given us...permission to let you... per....... perform".....she stammered looking my fury face of anger

"Then you should see this".........I remove my jacket from my shoulders and let her look her favorite Nivan's art which he made on my neck, chest, collarbone and cleavage.

Her eyes widened after seeing me like this but her amazed look changed into a smirking look.

"Hmm I must say Nivan is a strong and dominant man that's why I love all Smith's man they know very well that How to deal with their lady"......she winked.

Ohh god...how badly I want to strangle her throat god give me some patience after all I don't want to go behind the bars ofcourse who will save me?

"But I will perform and he's no one to give permission to me okay so, get the things ready in makeup room I will be there in 30 minutes..and if try to contact him or try to tell him that I am performing tonight then I will throw you at ramp and let you get insult by everyone, okay?"..........I patted her cheek and gave a warning look.

Now, Nivan Smith I will give you taste of your own medicine!!!

**********

When Nivan enters inside the banquet hall he surrounded by so many journalists the paparazzi were so eager to take his interview after he announced his marriage.

"Mr.Smith today is the day you reveal your wife, what was the reason behind hiding her?"

"Mr.Smith where is your wife why not she's with you?"

"Mr.Smith is this was a force that's why you were ashamed to admit her your wife?"

"Mr.Smith is your wife a slut? That's why you hide her so long from the world??"

That was it for that reporter for calling his own death.

Nivan ignored their questions but when he heard the worst thing about her love he couldn't control his anger which was already on his peak after hearing this ridiculous questions.

But this made him more angry then a beast he himself doesn't know what he was going to do with him.

__________________
_____________

SO, WELCOME BACK MY DEAR READERS I KNOW THAT THERE WAS SO MANY MISTAKES IN THE CHAPTER BUT PLEASE DON'T MIND.

SO, WHAT DO GUYS THINK WHAT WILL NIVAN DO WITH THAT JOURNALIST???

WHAT WILL NIVAN DO WHEN HE SAW HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE ON THE RAMP?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

AS I TOLD YOU THAT I AM TOO BUSY TILL END OF THE APRIL IN MY STUDIES SO DON'T MIND ME IF I WON'T ABLE TO UPDATE REGULAR.

MEGHA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1K 81
"โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜....." โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… AARYANSH ร— ISH...
2.2M 65.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...