𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

π—πˆπ•

13.1K 282 157
By erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"No, no, no. I will not do this again. I will not suffer again, deal with it." I tried to walk away from Kylen, Everett and Russell but they all pulled my tiny self back.

I slowly looked up at their giant figures that towered over me, clearly trying to intimidate my short self. They all had their arms crossed and were smirking at me.

"Look Alora, this is a simple Food and Nutrition Competition, the winners get cash, medals or whatever. I want you on my team and I won't have you say no. You don't even have a damn lesson today." Russell shook my shoulders as I glared at him.

"I have friends. I'm going shopping with Amelia after her Geography lesson," they all hummed in disagreement.

"You can always do it on Saturday or shit. Please Alora, you know how to manipulate people into buying stuff, we really need you." Everett practically begged me as I huffed and folded my arms in irritation, staring up at the huge guys before me.

"How much are you paying me?"

"200 bucks. We can raise it if you like, anything Alora." Russell went on his knees and held my hand, "now you have to say yes. I'm bruising my precious fucking knees to beg you bro,"

"Okay, yes then. You have chicken knees by the way," I started laughing as Russell stood back up and frowned.

"I'll put your tiny head in my fucking armpit Alora, try me." I laughed even harder before poking his strong chest

"You try it, I can punch you in the nose." I shrugged nonchalantly before smiling, "who would have thought little Russell would have chosen Food and Nutrition as a subject?"

"Shut up Chubby Cheeks, I want to be a chef in the future." He patted his chest as we began to walk to the parking lot. "Maybe I should call you Chubs."

"Don't you dare Russell, I will change my mind right now—"

"He's joking. Do you want to drive us to the destination?" Kylen handed me a map as I groaned.

"I don't know how to drive this huge vehicle, all the food is in there and I just can't afford to wreck it." I gestured to the shiny red bus-like van that had a trailer with a window and a mini kitchen in it.

"Why would you even ask her? Just let me drive bro," Everett took the keys and entered the driver's seat. Russell, Kylen and I went into the trailer to start making the preps because apparently, there were a lot of people at our stop over.

"So, do I have a cooking outfit or what?" I placed my hand on my hip.

"Oh yeah, this, is yours." He handed me a cling wrapped package and I quickly opened it. I grimaced at how short and seductive the red dress was.

"You play too much, don't you Russell? You expect me to have my ass out—"

"Chill out Chubs, your ass won't be out. Just go and put it on." He stirred me in the direction of the bathroom.

I sighed heavily but nevertheless stripped my clothes and put my outfit on. The dress was made out of a thick cotton material and it ended mid-thigh with a small slit. It had short sleeves and a collar that revealed a bit of my cleavage.

There was a logo with the word 'RUSS' in cursive, standing for Russell. Instead of looking professional, I looked like a mild slut in the body-hugging dress. I put my white sneakers on then got out.

"Fuck, now you look hot," Russell whistled lowly as I put a hand on my hip. Both him and Kylen had changed in some white t-shirts and red shorts of the same material as mine with the same logo. The shorts showed off their long, toned and shaven legs to perfection and with their white sneakers too, they looked like models.

"Do you think this is a joke?" I tilted my head up to face him.

"Not really Chubs, but I think you're quite funny," he kissed my cheek before turning the electronic stove on.

"Fuck you Russ," I hit his arm whilst retying my hair into a ponytail.

"I love you too Chubs." He made a kissing face.

"We will be punching any guy who stares at you," Kylen smirked as he eyed my outfit.

"Because?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because you're our wife. You belong to us," Russell winked at me while chopping some onions like a pro. He really was meant to be a chef.

"Hahah, very funny. Where's the ring bitch?" I held my hand up and wiggled my fingers.

"Here. Bring your tiny finger," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver ring encrusted with small diamonds.

"It's not tinier than your dick but anyway," I shrugged as he laughed loudly.

"Baby, last time I checked, I was a solid 35 inches, wouldn't you like to find out?" He joked as he bit his lip.

"No thanks dude. I don't even know where it's been," I gave him a disgusted expression.

"Definitely not in you, where it should be." He wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Had you planned this out or what?" I laughed as he slipped the ring onto my hand.

"You ask a lot of questions Chubs, just enjoy being Mrs. West Vermont Oakley." He patted my ass as my tiny hand wrapped around his throat.

"Don't touch my fine ass, or else I'll snap your neck in half." I glared as his green eyes glimmered with amusement.

"Is she always this aggressive?" He removed my hand before holding my waist.

"She is, and be careful. She actually means it sometimes," Kylen stood up and started portioning the chicken breast into strips for the chicken nuggets. We had two hours to prepare all the food we wanted to serve.

"You mean Chubs? Hmm, fair enough, I wrestle with tigers anyway," Russell smirked sarcastically and without another word, I put my apron on and pretended not to have heard a thing he had said.

I was assigned the salads because they were my specialty. I loved making them and I started by frying my chicken and my prawns separately as I cut some lettuce, avocado, mushrooms, bell peppers and many other vegetables to incorporate.

Kylen had also put the music up so the atmosphere was enjoyable and energetic. I mixed some salad cream, prawns and the vegetables in a bowl then put the fruit salad in another bowl and drizzled some honey for a sweetener.

"The people are literally waiting outside," Kylen peered through the glass window. The females suddenly started screaming, making me realize that Everett had gotten out of the driver's and was making his way to the kitchen.

"Great. We're ready," I smiled whilst removing my apron.

"The other team says they've already raised $40 in only ten minutes." Everett walked in, his phone in his hand as he shut the door quickly.

"That doesn't matter. We're likely to make more," Russell was optimistic as he opened the window and waved at the crowd.

"Who's ready to eat?!" He shouted as the people cheered. The females at the front had already started reaching for him, eager to have a feel of him. I didn't blame them, he was drop-dead handsome after all.

We started selling the food and Everett did the packaging. Russell was working on more creamy pasta and other starchy meals, the meats and sauces while Kylen did the fast foods like burgers and hot dogs. I took people's orders and made sure everything was up to scratch. I was also the cashier so I was receiving and sorting the money.

"Three pasta dishes, two prawn salad dishes and four hotdogs please," I wrote the order on my notepad before sticking the pencil in my hair and receiving the money from the excited customers. Even though our prices had increased by a large margin, more and more customers kept buying and commenting on how delicious the food was. I had briefly tasted it and they were right.

"What are you doing? Guys come on, no no no," I whisper yelled as they all started removing their t-shirts. Sure it had gotten a little bit hot but not to a point where they had to be shirtless. The girls went even more hysterical as I blocked my ears, wondering why I had agreed to working with these jerks.

"Who loves Russell? Let me hear it," he held his ear as more of his fans screamed his name. He threw his t-shirt into the crowd and I watched in amusement as a significant number of girls fought for it. Some were screaming for Everett's and majority wanted Kylen's t-shirt.

Everett threw his and I shook my head with a haunted look as they basically pulled each other's hair for it. It was really pathetic, but I was dreading Kylen's turn the most. I feared that there'd even be a fatal scene because his girl fans were thoroughly batshit crazy.

"Don't do it Ky, they're likely to kill each other for it." I gestured to the eager girls, cheering for Kylen to throw his next.

"That's the fun part," he winked before tossing his t-shirt and I quickly closed the window to save myself from the sight.

"Ah, come on Chubs, what was that for?" Russell scowled whilst tying his apron over his bare muscular chest.

"I don't even want to see the horrific scene out there. Get cooking boys, we have more orders needed," I received the packaged pasta and hotdogs. I served generous amounts of the salad I had remade about five times into three cases then passed them to Everett.

"Listen up boys, if you dare throw your underwear to the crowd, I will cut all your balls off and toss them into boiling water. Mark my fucking words," I took my pencil out of my hair and pointed at the three of them.

"Aww Chubs, how will you have our kids if you do that then?" Everett smirked as he used the same nickname as Russell did.

"I won't be having your ugly kids, thank you very much," I leaned over on my stomach to open the window again. I could see red pieces of the t-shirts lying on the floor and the crowd had reduced, most people present were male.

"Hey gorgeous, is your sexy self on the menu too?" A man asked after I gave him his order. I held a small but sharp knife towards his neck.

"Say that again, I fucking dare you." All signs of joking evaporated from my face as he held his hands up in surrender. Dad had taught me to never take disrespect from anyone. Ever.

"I'm sorry, thank you." He took his food and quickly left.

"You better be, ugly sweatpants." I scowled whilst scratching his order off as delivered. I turned to face the boys, who looked shocked and bewildered by my move.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I touched my cheek with a smirk.

"Remind me never to mess with her again," Russell shook his head, his eyes wide.

"I didn't know you were aggressive under that sweetness and beauty," Everett chuckled as I passed the orders to more customers. Those who had witnessed what had happened didn't dare say a word to me and were eager to get away from me.

"Now look, you scared the people away—"

"What the actual fuck though? So I was supposed to let him disrespect me? Fuck. No," I smiled sweetly before turning to the guy in front of me, "your order?" I asked without looking up.

"I'm sorry if this disrespectful, but your cleavage is distracting me." A polite, deep voice with an accent said and I looked up at a young and handsome man. He was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, signaling me that he was a teenager like the rest of us.

"Oh sorry, not intentional though. I didn't pick my outfit," I sat up from my half-lying position.

"It's okay. I really think I'm going to enjoy the salad, I tasted it from my sister, and I love it. I just like two of them," he gave me the money with an extra $10 for a tip.

"Yeah, thank you. It's coming right up." I got off the counter to serve his salad into the containers then passed them to Everett.

"If you don't mind, I think you very beautiful. I was wondering, we can exchange numbers?" He raised an eyebrow at me as I smiled. It was evident that he spoke more German than English with the thickness of the accent.

"I don't mind—"

"Sorry man, she's taken," I heard Kylen's voice say from as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He kissed my neck then sent a smile to the guy in front of me to spite him.

"Yeah bro. She's married to us, don't bother, she's our wife." Russell kissed my cheek before leaning on the counter.

"She has a ring, and she's currently pregnant. You'll have to find someone else," Everett moved to the other side and now all of them were surrounding me in an attempt to intimidate him. And it was working. The fact that they were shirtless with hot bodies made matters even worse.

"I didn't mean to—"

"Fuck yeah you didn't. Forget about our wife and enjoy your salad, next customer please." Russell called out as I gave him an apologetic look. He just nodded with a smile and left.

"What the fuck you guys?" I tilted my head to look at the three of them.

"He was not that good-looking and he couldn't really speak English," Everett shrugged carelessly.

"He's lucky we didn't even punch him." Kylen chimed in.

"He looks broke too. Don't bother Alora, as our wife you will get weekly allowances from each of us." Russell smirked before taking a girl's book and putting his signature. She squealed happily then went back to where her family was.

"Are you guys that famous?" I shook my head while giving out orders. Kylen had helped me by carrying me back onto the counter because I was too short to get on by myself.

"I'm assuming so. I don't think I can even go out there without being torn to pieces like my t-shirt," Kylen laughed and I joined him.

"It's 1PM. Lunch time guys, thank you for your support." Everett called out and the people who hadn't ordered yet reluctantly dispersed. They cheered happily as I put the money in the already overflowing cash box.

"I think we surpassed the amount of money we were supposed to make," I gasped as I pulled more from my pockets, "by maybe another $500," I gasped again as the guys faced me.

Kylen was already having a salad and pasta, while Russell checked his to-do list and Everett was scrolling through his phone with a burger in his hand.

"That's what I like to hear Chubs," Russell smiled before taking a bite of his plum.

"We're supposed to get to the headquarters by 2PM. I guess we have to wrap it up now," Everett told us as I sipped some water.

"Great. We could have a bid for the rest of the food," Russell shrugged as he sharpened his razor knives.

"Smart idea. I'm super exhausted," I yawned before going to lie on the couch where Kylen was sitting.

"I'd appreciate a foot massage right now, I've been standing for ages," I pouted whilst removing my shoes and socks.

"Let your boyfriend do it for you Chubs," Everett gestured at Kylen.

"Correction, he's my best friend, not my boyfriend—"

"What's the difference? Best friends kiss, they even fuck. I know a lot of people who claim to be best friends but still do some really freaky shit together," Russell smirked.

"We're not like that, we're civilized besties. Ky, foot massage?" I gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"Sure. Lay on your back," he finished his salad and drank his water as I happily followed his instruction.

"You see what I'm saying? Hidden signs of freakiness," Everett and Russell laughed as they high-fived.

"You can imagine how intense they are when they're alone." They snickered.

"Shut up Eve." Kylen mocked him.

"At least I don't go through a marathon of sex suitors," I stuck my tongue out at him as Kylen began to massage my foot gently.

"Can I please have a hot dog and some of the chocolate fudge cake, Russ?" I batted my lashes innocently at him.

"I feel very sorry for her future husband. With those irresistible eyes, he's in for the long haul." Russell pinched the bridge of his nose while taking the food I had requested and placing it before me.

"I think he'll be very lucky," Everett leaning back in his chair. I started by devouring my hotdog quickly then moving onto my fudge cake. I stopped eating to face the all the guys who were just staring at me in amusement.

"Something wrong?" I questioned curiously.

"Do all girls eat that much? Or it's just you?" Everett raised his eyebrows

"It's just her. Nothing deep," Kylen finished massaging my feet then placed his hand on my knee.

"I was hungry, what do you expect?" I shrugged carelessly and finished off the awfully delicious cake.

Once I was done eating, we started selling again and this time, it was more interesting and we got more money since it was a food bid.

After we were done, we left for the headquarters and we were one of the last people to make an appearance.

We reported the amount of money that we had made to the Food and Nutrition teacher then joined the others. We were going to share the money among ourselves afterwards.

"What did you make Team Russ? One dollar?" Bennett, one of Russell's biggest rivals snickered. His team started laughing as well, while the other teams spectated.

"No loser, that's actually the number of our position," we all hollered and we gave Russell fist bumps.

"Nice one man," Kylen smirked, his arm draped over my shoulders.

Soon, the teacher came in front of everyone, holding a white envelope. We all went silent and I could Russell was slightly nervous, but he was hiding it well.

"So, everyone sold well. Excellent work guys and well done!" She applauded and everyone followed suit.

"We have got the top three winners of this competition. A recap of the prizes goes as follows: third place gets a bronze medal, a certificate and a food hamper. Second place gets a silver medal, a certificate, a recipe book and a cheque of $1000. First place gets a trophy, a gold medal, a certificate, a cheque of $2000 and best of all, they get a month-long course with the professional celebrity chef Nicklaus Van Serna." We cheered loudly as Russell gasped.

"Oh my, Niklaus is my favorite chef, I've always wanted to meet him." Russell sounded elated as he spoke.

"We are positive we will win this," I held his hands and we all stood together.

"In third place we have, Team Warrenton!" She cheered and we all applauded. We watched as they hugged each other.

"In second place we have, Team Beeswax!" Bennett and his team cheered. They gave us a pitiful look but we ignored them.

"In first place we have, Team Raven!" She announced and I watched as Russell's face go pale and blank.

"It's okay bro, we win some, we lose some but you'll always be a winner to us." Kylen and Everett moved to hug him. I also joined but we paused when the teacher began speaking again.

"Sorry, there has been a small error here concerning first place. Do we even have a Team Raven?" She asked as the purple team waved their hands.

"I see, I deeply apologize for this inconvenience. The judges misspelled the name," there was murmuring amongst the people.

"Don't leave yet Russell, let's hear what they have to say." Everett whispered to an already pissed Russell.

"I don't need to hear whatever the fuck they're about to say." He shrugged him off before storming to his car.

Kylen sighed and shook his head as Everett shrugged. I had never seen Russell that upset and it was blatant that this had meant so much to him.

"Okay everyone! Listen up, sorry Team Raven, you actually came in fourth place. There is a different team for first place," she spoke as people oohed.

"So, I will announce the winner again. In first place for the competition we have, Team Russ!" I screamed in happiness and jumped onto Everett since he was closer to me.

I pulled Kylen close as well and we hugged tightly as we realized that we had, in fact, won the competition.

"Congratulations Team Russ! All the winners are going to get their prizes during assembly at school but in the meantime, here are the certificates." She took them from the table.

We got our certificate and cheered once more, extremely happy and grateful for winning. Russell had made a silly move by leaving but we got into our mini food bus and drove back to the school. We were going to go to his place after we collected our stuff.

"If only he knew that we actually won the competition. He is very hot tempered and impulsive," Kylen sucked his teeth as I brushed my hair gently. I had finally changed out of the tiny dress and was back in my comfortable leggings and t-shirt.

"Yeah. This meant so much to him, he had put his all in this thing and not winning would have been a blow right in our faces." I responded before putting my brush away and sitting beside him. He immediately pulled me into his laps and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"I missed you," he whispered lowly as he kissed my forehead.

"You were with me the whole day," I laughed as I lay my head on his warm chest.

"I know, but I missed being us two, all alone." Kylen pulled me even closer as I giggled.

"We're going to get home and you can spend as much time as you want with me," I smiled up at him and his blue-green orbs stared at me with adoration.

"I'm glad. What would I do without my best friend?" He squeezed my ass gently but I was too tired to swat it away.

"Nothing. Just kidding," I giggled again before sighing.

"It's true though." He shrugged and I resisted a small blush.

"Stop it, will you?" I laughed and he joined me.

After we got to the school and took our stuff, it was already 6PM but we drove to Russell's place nevertheless. I had tiredly dozed off as I lay my head on Kylen's laps but I had to wake up again when we arrived.

We walked towards the huge mansion and the guard let us into the house without so much as a question because we were regulars. We had been for a long while.

We went up the staircase and went straight to his room. Instead of knocking, Everett barged the door open and walked over to his large bed, where he was asleep.

"Russell, wake up bro," Everett tapped his face continuously until his eyes opened. He frowned slowly as he saw us.

"I want to be alone guys, just leave so I can grieve my loss in peace." His voice was hoarse and lazy.

"Fuck off Russell. You won't believe what happened after you left, here." Kylen gave him the certificate as he slowly sat up. Russell inspected it for a short while before gasping in shock.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS?" He basically shouted as I ran over to jump on him and give him a huge hug. He laughed before wrapping his arms around me.

"We won after all dude. I hope your man period ends after this," Everett laughed and we all joined him.

My arms were wrapped around his neck as my tiny self sat in his spacious laps. He shook his head with a wide smile. They were like my big brothers and it had been like that for five years.

"I don't believe this, I-I actually get to meet Nicklaus." Russell's eyes were getting glassy and I cooed before hugging him again. He hugged me even tighter.

"Don't cry Russ, we deserved it. Actually, you deserve it." I said softly whilst patting his chest as I felt the wetness of his tears on my neck.

I was used to it now, I was basically the support system of the group. It amused me how they seemed to have no emotions whatsoever in public but once we were alone, they were such emotional little boys.

"You guys are amazing, thank you for helping me." He said, his face still buried in my neck and soon enough, Kylen and Everett had joined the hug.

"Okay y'all. I'm super tiny and I'm basically suffocating," I sighed as they laughed heartily but let me go anyway.

"This calls for a mini-celebration. Why don't we go downstairs for some drinks?" Russell beamed as we gave equally enthusiastic responses.

They were the first to leave and I was about to follow them when a notification sounded on my phone. I quickly pulled it out and a blush covered my cheeks as I read the text:

𝗧𝗮𝘆🧡

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴❤️ 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
3.7K 244 36
"How could you do this to me?! I trusted you! You arrogant, selfish, asshole!!" I shouted with teary eyes and sadness in my voice. I looked at his fa...
6.6K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...