𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

𝐗

12.1K 278 118
By erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Forget You ~ Bahari

"Remember to keep all your things safe, keep yourself safe too." My Dad said as I offloaded my bags from the boot of his car.

"Yes Dad, I will stay safe. She doesn't have any brothers, so we're good." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Hmm, sure. I've already communicated with her mom. So, I'll see you whenever you decide to come back. Or am I picking you up too?"

"It's okay Dad, you can pick me up around the late afternoon, when you're not busy." I tiptoed to wrap my tiny arms around his large body. It felt so comforting being in his arms, it made me feel safe.

"Great. Don't get into trouble sweets, be good." Dad kissed my forehead and gave me a light squeeze.

"I won't. I love you so much," I placed my head against his warm chest, not wanting to let go.

"I love you too Sweets. Now go inside or else you'll be late," he chuckled and patted my back gently as the cool evening wind buffeted us.

"I change my mind, what if we go back home and-"

"Alora! You made it!" The familiar high-pitched voice squealed as Dad laughed quietly.

"It's too late Sweets. We can do that when you get back home tomorrow, unless you decide otherwise." He held me at arms length.

"Okay. Bye Dad," I gave him a quick hug before walking to where Amelia was.

"Wow. Is that your Dad?" She gestured to him.

"Yeah. I know, he's hot. Everyone says it," I chuckled and she did too.

"True. He's a walking Greek god," she placed her arm around my shoulder and led me into their huge white mansion.

We went up a large flight of stairs to an almost empty but gorgeous room. The chandelier was glass shone and illuminated a dim pink colour that gave a warming effect. There was a large TV, a spacious bathroom and closet and there was a large trailer for coffee or tea.

"Hey girls! Alora has arrived," she announced to the girls that were setting up some mattresses and blankets on the sparkling clean floor.

There was even a large glass window that overlooked the city in the horizon, concealed by some thin but expensively tailored white curtains.

"Welcome Alora," most of them chorused happily. I was thankful that I was surrounded by populars who weren't jealous of me, but ones who could relate to being hated for their beauty and connections.

"Thank you guys." I looked around and realized that they had all changed into their sleepover outfits, "where can I change?" I whispered to Amelia, who had begun to instruct some of her friends how to get to the kitchen.

"Oh, one of the best bathrooms is three doors to the left from here," I thanked her for the directions then followed her instructions.

I pushed the white door open and smiled as I saw the large, wide mirror on the front. The toilet had its own room then the shower and bathtub were on the other side.

I smiled at my reflection as I washed my hands with some sweet-smelling hand-wash. There were two sinks on the marble counter but I was very much interested in the shiny, clean mirror.

After drying my hands, I pulled out my short but cute nightwear. It was white with lace on the breast area then cream white velvety silk for the rest. It had an all-lace white gown to go with it and some matching fluffy sandals.

As I was in the midst unpinning my bra, the door was opened and I gasped in horror. My hands quickly moved to cover my lace-clad breasts as I saw the person stare at me through the mirror.

"Hey gorgeous, sorry for intruding like that, my bad. Mind if I... join you?" I shook my head slowly and Taylor smiled before entering and locking the door.

Her tall figure stood directly behind me as her much darker eyes stared into my lighter ones through the mirror. She was dressed in a white hoodie with dark jeans and her short hair was dishevelled in an oddly sexy way.

The more Taylor stood behind me, the more I realized how short and tiny I was. Her shoulders and chest were broad in a masculine way, her jaw was chiseled to perfection and her tall height did her great justice.

Her hoodie sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and they displayed her veiny, muscular arms. It made her look ten times hotter. I blushed lightly as I realized that I was still shamelessly ogling her.

"Can I help you with that?" She pointed at my half pinned bra.

"Um, n-no. I'm fine," my voice was timid and barely audible. I suddenly didn't know how to act around her or what to even say.

"You don't have to be shy around me gorgeous, I'm more than willing." She shrugged, her hands stuffed in her pockets.

I stared helplessly at her for a moment before responding. "Okay. You can help me,"

As she moved closer to me and let her long fingers adventurously wander to my bra clips, I realized that she had a stealthy way of manipulating me into agreeing to whatever she said.

I didn't know how she did it, and I usually never let anyone touch or see me half-naked or naked, but things were a little bit different with Taylor as her eyes dilated once my bra was off. I was left in my flimsy lace underwear only.

"Wow, you're really beautiful, Alora." Her large hand moved to my waist as my body shivered from the way she eloquently pronounced my name.

"Thank you," it was merely a whisper as my arms moved to cover my chest, but Taylor stopped me.

"As I have said gorgeous, you don't need to be shy around me. Your body is a masterpiece and I honestly think you're the most breathtakingly stunning girl I've ever seen." Her voice was low and seductive as I dared to look at her through the mirror.

"I don't know, I've never-"

"You only live once," she whispered into my ear then tenderly kissed my bare shoulder. That simple gesture made my heart race and my cheeks were turning crimson. "I've wanted you for such a long time..." She trailed off as her hand moved to my hip. She traced the string of my panties slowly.

"Taylor-" I whispered as she stroked my hip gently. Her bottom lip was between her perfect white teeth.

"Do it, I know you want to. No one has to ever know," her voice had a subtle hint of manipulation and seduction. "Let me see your sexy body, gorgeous." Her hot, minty breath fanned my ear as an involuntary shiver ran through my body.

Instead of resisting, I found myself obeying her and sighing gently when she started oh-so-softly kissing my neck, collarbone and jaw. She suckled on an oddly sensitive spot as I gasped quietly.

I couldn't help but inhale her calming citrusy and coconut scent. She effortlessly lifted me onto the counter and I winced slightly when my bare back made contact with the cool marble beneath me.

Her lips found mine as my legs unconsciously wrapped around her hips. One of her hands massaged my breast while the other was firmly secured on my hip as our tongues met and mingled as though it were a natural habit. She tasted delicious as usual, I thought as she sucked on my tongue.

I moaned against her mouth when she lightly pinched my nipples. Her teeth bit down on my bottom lip as my arms wrapped around her strong neck, tugging her soft hair gently.

I surely wasn't thinking, I couldn't make sense of anything either, but I didn't want to stop kissing Taylor.

She trailed some small kisses down my shoulder all the way to my chest. She looked painfully attractive and sexy as she lustfully stared at my bosom. Suddenly, all I wanted to do was give in.

"Far more captivating than I'd imagined," she murmured lowly before kissing one of my nipples.

I couldn't resist the small moan that escaped my lips the moment her warm tongue found my breast and flicked over the light pink bud.

"Let it out, express the pleasure..." She began to suckle as gently and sensually as possible.

My core was heating up with each passing second and I could feel the moisture building up. Why was my body giving into her touch so much?

"Taylor," I moaned when her teeth grazed ever so lightly over my other nipple, her hand trailing to my panties and her fingers unhesitatingly slipping in.

"You're wet for me," her dark eyes stared down at me and I blushed in embarrassment.

I gasped quietly when I felt her cold finger trail down my slit carefully and slowly, then her touch left just as quickly as it had come.

I watched as she sucked on the fluid on her finger then released it with a small pop. My breathing was uneven as she smiled down at me in satisfaction.

"You taste perfect," she pushed a strand of hair out of my face. It was overwhelming and it was intense.

I internally wondered if I would have the same passion with a guy. Suddenly, I was unsure of my true sexuality, I was starting to fall for Taylor and I really liked her. I liked her kisses too.

"I, I don't know what to say," I whispered as she kissed me on the lips again, taking her sweet time to enjoy the mellowness of my lips. My hands were fisting her hoodie in the process.

"You don't have to say anything gorgeous," Taylor winked before carrying me off the counter and grabbing my nightdress.

Taylor cautiously pulled the nightdress over my head until it was secured on my body. She kneeled to slip my soaked panties off then took some fresh ones from my bag and helped me into them. I didn't see where she put the ones I had been wearing, but I was certain that she had taken them.

"I'll, I think I have to go," I slipped my shoes on and she gave me a nod.

"I'll see you there gorgeous," she stroked my cheek gently and a brief emotion flickered in her eyes before she let me go.

I thought about the mess I had brought upon myself as I walked down the corridor to where Amelia and the girls were. They were still busy setting things up and seemed unaware that I had disappeared for a long time.

"Hey Lia, do you need help with anything?" I questioned and she turned to face me.

"I think so, wow, I love your nightwear, you look sexy," she winked and I found myself laughing and blushing.

"Thanks. I can help by arranging the snacks." I gestured to the boxes full of food.

She had asked the people if they wanted the sleeoover set up by professionals in advance or for us to do from scratch and most people went for the latter option. They were having more fun doing it themselves as they had assumed during the discussion.

"Sure. I'll come by to assist soon," she patted my back and I went over to the large boxes, hoping to momentarily take my mind off what had just transpired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
632 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
340K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...