𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

π•πˆ

14.4K 341 172
By erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Memories ~ NATIIVE ft FINLAY

I woke up to the feel of something mellow moving gently over my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open and came face to face with Drake. He had his signature smirk plastered over his lips.

"Were you kissing me?" I wiped my cheek with a grimace.

"More or less," he gestured his hand before slipping into my bed. He was shirtless, dressed in only some shorts.

"What time is it? The sun isn't even up yet," I sighed as he placed his strong arm around my waist.

"It's 5AM. I usually wake up at 4AM though," he stroked my cheek gently.

"Wow. I normally wake up at 6AM," I yawned before facing him. I had quickly popped some breath mints into my mouth because morning breath was really nasty.

"You look so adorable I could eat you," he tapped my nose gently as I swatted his hand away.

"I'd rather you not. I'd like to be very much alive," I smiled at his statement.

"Now, let me rephrase my statement into simpler terms," Drake inhaled slowly, "you're so gorgeous, I could eat you out." He showcased his straight white teeth as I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That will not be happening, not in a million years, not ever." I took a breath before sitting up.

"Are you sure about that? It's as simple as you spreading your—"

"I won't be doing that either. Not for you," it was my turn to smirk at him as I ran my hand through his soft tangle-free curls.

"What if you become my girlfriend? Will you someday give me access?" His brown eyes lit up.

"Maybe I will. As I have said before, I take my time to make decisions," I tilted my head as he pulled his lips into a smile.

"I'm willing to wait, especially for you," he lay on the bed and pulled me on top of his abdomen. I wanted to get off but his grip was far too strong and irresistible.

"Now this is one perfect position," I remarked sarcastically.

"Isn't it? I'd have preferred it if we were naked—"

"Shut it! Don't you dare say it," I put my tiny hands around his throat.

"Okay babe, no need to be so aggressive." Drake rolled his eyes before squeezing my ass playfully. I had worn a plain jogger and a small vest to bed the previous night.

"Stop it, you're not allowed to touch my ass like that." I slapped his veiny hand but he didn't remove it.

"Why not? It's nice and thick—"

"I think I'm going to shower. You're a waste of my time," I slipped off him and tied my hair up into a bun. I took my outfit for the day into my arm.

"Nice. I'll join you for that," Drake woke up in one jerk and walked towards me, looking tall, handsome and very muscular.

"You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm saying yes to that," I laughed as he held my waist and kissed my neck tenderly. I felt my heart flutter at the small and simple gesture.

"Yeah, I'm out of my fucking mind, I'm crazy for you." Drake whispered as he tilted my chin up.

"I'll see you after my shower." I winked before running into the bathroom and closing the door. I giggled slightly as I heard him groan at my dismissive action.

I took a long hot thorough shower, then when I was done, I dried myself and applied some moisturizer, serum and many other things for my skin. Drake and I loved doing skincare, as well as Kylen, therefore I always gave them product suggestions. I didn't have to panic about carrying my own brands because we all used the same one.

I pulled on a light blue dress that clung to my body like a second skin, defining my curves and cleavage. Instead of my usual sneakers, I decided to wear some clear block heels with straps that went up all the way to my knees. I blow-dried and straightened my long brown hair then applied a bit of makeup and perfume.

Once I was done, I left the bathroom and went back into the room. Drake had left but I nevertheless took my bag and checked my phone after leaving it on silent the entire night.

I had nine text messages; one from my Dad, five from Kylen then three from Taylor. I opened Kylen's first because it was the first and had the most messages.

𝗞𝘆♡ (5 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨)

~𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘦💕

~𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩☹️

~𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵.

~𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩❤️ 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦.

~𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘦❣️𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦

I laughed a little then made a mental note to visit him the moment I got back home after responding.

Afterwards, I responded to my Dad's text, which, as usual, was mentioning the use of protection if Drake and I had other plans.

He was very serious when it came to practicing safe sex. I eventually opened Taylor's message which made me blush a little:

𝗧𝗮𝘆🧡 (3 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨)

~𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴♡

~𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘵😍

~𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵.

𝗠𝗲

~𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳, 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 😉

Just as I was about to put my phone away, a text from Amelia popped up. I accidentally opened it, leaving me no choice but to respond.

𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮💞 (3 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨)

~𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦❤️

~𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺.

~𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶💖

I quickly responded to her, a small smile plastered over my lips. As I was typing, I felt my arms wrap around my petite body.

"I'm taking you out for breakfast babe," Drake's deep voice whispered into my ear as his expensive but delicious cologne surrounded me.

"Really? I guess that's fine." I grinned widely as he pulled me along with him. It was 7AM by the time we were in his white Jeep, driving to our destination.

"Isn't it nice of you to take me out for breakfast at this beautiful restaurant?" I smiled warmly at Drake, who had helped me out of the car.

It was a natural, yet expensive restaurant which was highly organic and earth conscious. I normally went there whenever I wanted to order a highly nutritious salad or if I was dining out with my sister. She was so concerned about her diet, it wasn't even a joke.

There were so many tables with chairs arrayed outside on the fresh green grass. There was a small amount of people having an early healthy breakfast, most of them dressed in their sportswear from having their morning exercise.

"I'd have taken you to a five star restaurant, actually. But I know this is one of your favorite restaurants," he wrapped his arm around my waist. To match my dress, he was wearing a light blue turtleneck with some light wash jeans.

"You're really sweet. You are stepping up," I patted his chest as we got a private table outside.

"I know I am. That's the whole point," he pulled my chair out for me.

"You've been stepping up for years but I haven't accepted your proposal. What makes you think I will this time?" I tilted my head questioningly.

"I have hope, I know you're hard to get but I'm willing to try even harder." Drake winked as a waitress came to get our orders.

"An Avocado Salad with some natural yogurt on the side. I'll also have a mixed berry fruit smoothie," I placed my order and she wrote it down.

"Okay. And you?" She smiled widely and batted her lashes at Drake, clearly having the hots for him.

"I'll have the same as my girlfriend, but I'll have water instead of a smoothie." He spoke casually and I didn't miss the slight falter in her expression.

"Oh. Okay, y-your order is coming soon," she gave us one last glance before scurrying away.

"She liked you—"

"She's not my type." He shrugged carelessly as I stifled a giggle.

"You were straight up—"

"I know, it's nothing new. You've known me for years," Drake sat up from his slumped position, a smirk formed on his pink lips.

"It seems you're only nice to me." I placed my hand on my cheek as he took my free hand.

"More or less, but yeah." He bit his lip and at that moment, our order arrived. It was a different person this time and we were both relieved by that.

"Amelia invited me to a sleepover on Friday," I mentioned to Drake as I put a spoonful of the thinly sliced avocado and yogurt in my mouth along with some chopped nuts, oats and berries. It was a very nutritious but delicious dish.

"That's nice for you. I was planning on having you for the weekend again but I guess not." He laughed and I joined him.

"How could you be so selfish with me?" I laughed even louder.

"Because I like to. And besides, you're my girlfriend." He winked before I gave his arm a playful smack.

"I'm going to stop going out in public with you. Your mouth has no filter whatsoever," I rolled my eyes whilst sipping my sweet Berry smoothie.

"It doesn't need one, it's a free world after all."

~

"Hey mom," I hugged Kylen's mother, Christine as tightly as I could. She was super fun, beautiful and caring and she was extremely fond of me. I was always hanging at their place because she brought happiness and eased the atmosphere everytime.

"Hey Alora, how have you been my dear?" She stroked my hair gently.

The moment Drake brought me back home, it was late afternoon so I took a quick shower because I had perspirated, then dressed up in a comfortable, casual outfit.

"I've been okay. Um, is Kylen around? He said I should visit him," I gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh yes, I think he has been in his room all day. Just go and check," she gestured to the stairs.

"Okay. Are you going to need help with dinner? Kylen and I are more than willing to help," I smiled widely as her green eyes stared at me with adoration.

"You're such a sweet child, of course. If you want to though," she winked and I nodded in response.

I quickly made my way up the large clear winding staircase and headed straight to Kylen's room.

I pushed his door open and let myself in before walking to his game room, knowing damn well that he had spent the entire day playing video games.

"Hey! Guess who's back?" I jumped in front of the large TV screen so that he could stop playing.

"Yeah. It's just you," Kylen slowly removed his headphones, a serious expression plastered on his features.

"Are you not excited to see me or what? What?" I crossed my arms with a confused expression.

"Oh, I'm damn excited Alora." He said sarcastically whilst walking into his bedroom.

"What's the meaning of this Kylen? If you didn't want me here why didn't you say so earlier before I even wasted my time?" I was starting to feel upset at his bluntness.

"You know, I should be asking you what the meaning of your behaviour is. Are you lesbian now?" Kylen asked in a cold tone and it finally dawned on me. He had heard about Taylor and I making out at the party.

"My sexuality is actually none of your fucking business. I'm allowed to kiss whoever I want and besides, it was just a small game." My voice rose by a fraction.

"Oh really? So you didn't bother to tell me that you were a fucking lesbian? Am I not your best friend, Alora?" He matched my energy as his eyes narrowed on me.

"I'm not lesbian Kylen! It was just a stupid game we played and she was dared to kiss the girl she fancied the most! That happened to me!" I was now screaming, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know—"

"Yeah you didn't! You decided to start by accusing me of being lesbian, okay yes, maybe I am lesbian, but what's it to you? I was going to tell you anyways but seems like the conversation is already over!" I was now walking out of the room but he immediately caught my arm.

"Aloe, come on. I'm so sorry. Please don't go, let's talk," he gave me a guilty look as I breathed heavily.

"I don't want to talk to you Kylen. I want to go home, leave me alone." I tried to get out of his grip but he pulled me into his chest.

"Aloe, I'm sorry. Listen to me please, I'm a jerk and I apologize. Don't leave me alone," he kissed my forehead as I clung tightly to his t-shirt.

"I don't like it when you yell at me," I sniffled when he tilted my chin up and wiped my tears.

"I'm so sorry Alora, I didn't mean to. I regret it, and next time, I'll ask you instead of getting upset."

"I appreciate it." I whispered as he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Come on, you're not going anywhere." He pulled me to his large bed and I made myself comfortable on it.

"Didn't you have guests over? Looks like you slept alone last night," I giggled as I smelt his pillows.

"I slept alone actually. But I won't be tonight, your pj's are in there." Kylen gestured to the large closet on the right side of his room.

"I'm sleeping in your bed tonight?" I faked a gasp as I patted his extremely comfortable bed.

"Yes you are Aloe. Now, how about we have a little, fun?" He winked whilst getting onto the bed and placing his hand on my thigh.

"Shut up Kylen. I'll bitchslap you," I laughed as he shook his head slowly.

"You're always so violent, why is that baby?" He kissed my jaw gently, his arms tightly wrapped around me so much that I couldn't free myself.

"Kylen, stop," I groaned as he licked my cheek shamelessly.

"Why? Don't you like it when I do that?" He murmured, his hand moving to squeeze my ass again.

It was a frequent habit of his and despite telling him a thousand times not to, he always did it anyways.

"No, stop. I'm not your girlfriend—"

"But you're my best friend. Best friends always kiss, don't they?" Kylen's voice was low as his aquamarine orbs bore into mine.

"No they don't. We won't be one of them," I tried to wiggle but he effortlessly tightened his grip.

"It's just one kiss, you won't die Aloe." His large thumb stroked my bottom lip as I laughed.

"I won't let you manipulate me again Kylen. That's what you said the last time and it nearly ended in sex." I pushed his face away with my tiny hand.

"What's wrong with having sex? It's completely natural, relaxing and very satisfying." His fingers ran through my hair as his eyes danced with mischief.

"With my best friend? Eww, no," I scrunched my face up.

"Yes. That's the healthiest sex a person can have," he wiggled his eyebrows as he took my leg and placed it over his hip.

"I think you're a little too, eager today. Where's Alexa?" I teased as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't want Alexa, I only want you." He murmured whilst giving my ass a slap then squeezing it tighter afterwards.

"I don't want you, so—" I was interrupted by the sound of the door being opened.

"Kylen, Alora, you can start making dinner righ-" she trailed off as she saw us on the bed. Kylen reluctantly let go of my ass and I got away from his chest before straightening my t-shirt.

"Oops, sorry. I guess I was interrupting. You can come downstairs after you're done, or I could just order food and you guys can carry on till evening—"

"We're not having sex mom," I gasped loudly but his large hand covered my mouth.

"It's okay, we'll come downstairs after we're done." He gave her a wink as she hummed in acknowledgement.

"Um, sure. I'll just leave you to it." She gave me a knowing smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you bitch," I got up from the bed and slipped my shoes on.

"Is that my thank you? Wow Aloe, you really are a piece of work." Kylen laughed in amusement.

"Yeah. I'm a work of art," I flicked my hair then put a hand on my hip.

"Sure. Let's go and make that dinner then," he scooped my tiny self into his large arms.

"I was thinking prawn curry sauce, the one where you add coconut milk," I tapped his chest in excitement.

"Oh yeah, I love that one. Then we can make some braised rice," he placed me on the counter before opening the mountainous fridge.

"Perfect. Do you have some lettuce and avocado? I could make a small salad to go with the dish." I lay on my stomach on the counter, my legs crossed in the air.

"Yeah. I know you love avocado," Kylen smirked as I giggled loudly.

"I do actually," I smiled but we both paused when we heard the front door close with a thud.

Kylen turned his head and I watched as his smile faltered upon seeing who had entered the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 244 36
"How could you do this to me?! I trusted you! You arrogant, selfish, asshole!!" I shouted with teary eyes and sadness in my voice. I looked at his fa...
832K 14.3K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
391K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
421 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...