𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

𝐈

25.2K 479 204
By erwenc_

Started: 10 August 2021
Tue - 5:00AM

Imagine ~ Ariana Grande

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"Where is it? Damn it," I paced around my room, occasionally glancing at my watch as I realized that I was going to be late for school. Again.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to school?" My little sister Alison leaned on my door step with her small arms crossed.

Whereas I was brunneous with bright light blue eyes, my sister was dark-haired with chocolate brown eyes. She looked nothing like me or my father, instead, she looked a lot like my mother. Many people thought them to be sisters.

"Did you take my charger? I'm staying for detention and I need it." I stopped to face her.

"Yes actually, mine stopped working," she held up my familiar white charger.

"Stop taking my stuff, it's annoying and I don't like it." I snatched it from her before stuffing it into my bag.

"Okay, calm your titties, mom's getting me a new one today." She shrugged carelessly as I shut my door and walked past her.

"Aren't you supposed to be leaving too?" I questioned whilst descending the large winding marble staircase.

"Nope. My stream isn't going to school today," Alison got onto the kitchen stool then unlocked her phone. She was only fifteen, turning sixteen but she liked acting as though she was already legal.

"Lucky you. Tell Mom and Dad I said bye," I took my car keys and a yogurt before leaving the mansion.

I walked over to my newly personalised brand new nude Porsche car. My father, Lorenzo, owned one of the most prominent car dealerships and he was ever inquiring if I needed a new car or if I was happy with the model.

After slipping in, I turned the ignition on then started the radio. I quickly reversed out of the garage then drove out of the premises and straight to school.

Since my parents and relatives mainly spoke English and Italian, we weren't really exposed to the German language that much, so because of that, we went to one of the most prominent International English-speaking schools.

I parked in an open spot because someone had decided to be an ass and park in my usual spot. Neither did I have the energy nor the time to get the person to park in their own spot.

I could tell that I was quite late considering the amount of people that were already bustling in the school, focused on attending their next lesson and some focused on chatting with their friends.

After locking my car, I made my way to the school and went straight to my locker. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone or even be concern about what other people were doing.

"Hmm, Literature," I whispered to myself as I checked my timetable.

As I was in the midst of pulling out the appropriate books, a large hand was placed on my locker.

"Hey babe," the familiar, annoying voice spoke and I made a secret eye roll before facing him.

"What do you want, Drake?" I questioned in a bored tone.

"Whoa. What crawled up that fine ass and died today? I just came to say hi," he winked before licking his lips.

Drake had been one of the guys who enjoyed annoying me and basically never left me alone in peace. He was usually breathing at my neck half of the time but overall, he was a very sweet guy.

"Hi and bye," I shut my locker before walking in the direction of my Literature class.

"Why don't I carry your books for you?" He didn't bother waiting for a response and snatched the thick books out of my hands.

I just sighed and walked empty-handed, thankful for his assistance anyway.

"We're here now. Hand them over," I gestured to the books as a smirk formed on his pink lips.

Drake was a curly haired guy with honey brown eyes and a muscular physique. He was quite tall, actually, he was very tall and loved to tease me about being shorter than him.

He had half of the female population worshipping at his feet, a reason why I wasn't so adored by the girls. Actually, I was hated by the girls because I was friends with a lot of the hottest male species in the school.

"I do Literature too babe," he pushed the door open.

"What? Since when? As far as I'm concerned, you don't give two shits about Shakespeare." I was amused by his statement.

"I don't but so long as you're doing it, I'm willing to do it too." He shrugged before entering.

We noticed a number of females surrounding one of the well-known girls in our schools. Well-known for all the unimaginable, atrocious things you could assume a teenager would get involved in.

She was crying and her face was puffy, and as expected, the moment I entered the room she glared venomously at me. I sighed heavily and nevertheless walked to my place, as though I hadn't even seen her.

"Lover boy has done it again, hasn't he?" Drake whispered to me once we were seated.

"It's obvious. I'm tired of his girls coming for me every damn time," I opened my file of Literature poems and one of my favorite ball point pens I normally used to annotate them.

"If they ever hurt you, actually, they wouldn't try it. I'm here for you," he patted my shoulder gently and I sent him a small smile.

The teacher entered the class within minutes, and immediately started teaching.

It was either that he was tired of seeing girls cry in his class and decided to ignore them or it was that he was plain oblivious. Either way, I was relieved that he paid no attention to the dramatic females on the other side of the room.

"Does anyone else know what this could connote? It says that he was a fiery, energetic man who liked anything sanguine," he looked around at the students in question.

I hesitantly raised my arm, drawing his attention and he gave me a widespread grin, "Yes, Alora. What do you think? Remember, there's no wrong answer in Literature so long as you can support it." He said before facing me.

"I'm not really sure what sanguine could mean but from as much as I know, it is a red color or the color of blood, so it could connote that this man was wild and liked the colour red in general. Or worse, it could mean that he actually liked blood but it seems indirect and mild by the use of 'anything', which makes it seem like there's a variety of options. Colours also contribute to one's behaviour and personality traits so I'm certain that red makes you quite temperamental, in this case, it makes the man fiery." I concluded as the teacher began to applaud, resulting in the class following suit.

"Excellent! That basically sums up everything, I needn't say anything else. Thank you Ms. Alora for your contribution." He nodded before reading out the next line.

"You were spectacular, do you know that?" Drake whispered to me, his pen tapping my hand.

"I know. Thanks for pointing it out though," I gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"Anytime. Do you want to go out for lunch today?" He asked eagerly, his eyes full of hope.

"I can't. After my 12PM detention, I have to go to work." I told him while writing down the teacher's annotations in the blank margin of my poem.

"Oh yeah, but you work in a café so that makes life easier." He looked optimistic as I chuckled.

"So you want to sit with me for detention rather than go home?" I questioned in amusement.

"Yeah. I don't see a problem, do you?" Drake gave me an innocent stare.

"I guess not, I mean, if you want to-"

"Yeah. No questions about it." He said dismissively before turning his gaze back to the front.

We spent the rest of the Literature hour working in pairs on a whole new poem, which was due as a project.

"Hey Alora," I heard a female voice say from behind me on my way to the cafeteria. I turned to face Taylor, one of the girls from my class who was extremely fond of me.

"Hie Taylor. How are you?" I smiled as she hurried over to me.

"I'm fine. You look great," her dark eyes trailed over my outfit, which consisted of a plain short body-hugging dress and some white Nike Air Force sneakers. They were my favorite and I loved matching them with my Dad a lot.

Taylor herself was dressed in some black faded jeans, a baggy hoodie and some sneakers too. She was one of the pretty girls but she attracted more girl attention than guy attention.

"Thank you. Do you want to get some lunch?" I gestured to the cafeteria.

"Sure. My friends are having lessons anyway, I'm free for about five to ten minutes," she walked beside me. I picked a mini burger, a salad and some water then we walked to an empty table.

"So, how was your lesson?" Taylor asked whilst putting a chip into her mouth.

"It was okay. How was yours?" I smiled.

"Mmm, partly boring. It was History so yeah," she shrugged as I nodded.

"Oh. I'm sorry though," I giggled as she rolled her eyes.

"Our teacher is boring as shit. Half of the time people in my class are throwing spit balls at her," I laughed heartily at her statement.

"Sorry, that was really funny," I sighed as I noticed her staring at me in amusement.

"It's okay, I'm glad I made you laugh." She shrugged again before taking a sip of her fruit juice, "so do you have a boyfriend?"

"Me? A boyfriend? No, I'm single," I waved my hand at her question.

"You're joking! You're so fucking gorgeous, how are you still single?" Taylor gasped as a faint blush spread across my cheeks.

"I- well, I don't really know. I guess I haven't found someone I like yet," I shrugged, internally wondering why I was single as well.

A significant figure of guys in the school liked me but I hadn't bothered giving anyone a chance. But then again, my best friend had a habit of scaring them off.

"Wow. Well, I really like you," Taylor tilted her head as I chuckled.

"You're into girls?" I raised my brows.

"Yeah. I think you're very attractive." Taylor bit her lip, her eyes scanning me slowly.

"Oh, that's interesting. I'm sorry Taylor, you're really nice but I'm straight. I guess if I was into girls too, I'd have said yes." I gave her a warm smile and she returned it.

"No pressure, gorgeous. If you ever change your mind and decide that you do like girls, my offer still stands." She winked before standing up.

"Okay. I'll see you later," I waved at her.

"Bye then." She gave me one last glance before going for her next class.

After finishing my food, I attended my Calculus lesson then went straight to detention afterwards.

It was my second time ever being in detention and it had been because I had accidentally fallen asleep in my Economics Class. The teacher was very strict and had probably fought with her husband the day that she gave me detention.

I spent it with Drake, writing some letters to each other because the teacher who had been monitoring us hated my guts too and didn't do so much as smile or even bat an eyelid at me.

Time flew past in a whim and before I could process anything, I was already at work, dressed in my uniform and checking the duty rooster for my work allocation for the day.

I had to beg my parents a thousand times to get a job just so I could experience how it felt to earn money for myself.

My Dad didn't like it one bit, he was very reluctant to me lifting a finger to work and wanted me to sit and enjoy his money instead, but I was so adamant that he eventually agreed.

"You always manage to look hot in this ugly uniform, how?" My usual partner, Marissa gasped.

"I don't even know, you look way hotter than me." I nudged her shoulder gently.

The uniform consisted of some short dusty pink skirts, a white blouse then a baby blue apron. It was an expensive, pastel café and they paid really well. I enjoyed doing my job and the treatment I received was really good.

"Meh, thanks though. Anyways, today you have Table three, six and eight only. You're working a half shift, aren't you?" She gazed at me and I nodded.

"Yeah. So after that you can get your free ice-cream then leave," she gave me a comforting pat on the back before disappearing into the kitchen.

I took my tablecloth and began to clean my assigned tables. I renewed the used cutlery and replaced the stained serviettes with freshly washed and ironed ones.

I could see the sun shining brightly outside as the traffic got busier with each passing minute.

"Babe," I heard Drake's voice say and I quickly turned my gaze in his direction.

He was settled on Table six, tapping the menu on the shiny surface. I walked over to him then crossed my arms.

"Bipolar much?" He raised a suspicious brow.

"Shut up. Just order what you want Drake. I plan on finishing this shift as soon as possible," I pulled out my notepad and pen.

"Well, I just want a Cappuccino and a chocolate chip cupcake with extra icing. I had lunch a few hours ago," he stared at me, his usual smirk plastered over his features.

"I swear you were meant to be fucking fat," I shook my head as he laughed loudly. It was bad enough that his looks alone were attracting so much attention but his laugh was the final straw.

"But I'm not. Look at these abs babe," he lifted his shirt slightly to reveal the defined muscles underneath.

"The gym is doing you a favor, I see. Anyways, your order is coming right up." I walked away from him and went behind the counter.

I took time to make his Cappuccino and got one of the freshly baked cupcakes then took the packet of icing and some chocolate sprinkles. After preparing his order, I placed it on the tray then took it to his table.

I had to deal with a lot more people after him and most guests seemed to like taking my tables. Despite it being a half shift, I was thoroughly exhausted by the time I had changed out of my uniform and sat for a small snack with Drake.

In the end, I got into my car and started my journey back home. The sun was slowly setting and it honestly couldn't have looked better.

I hummed along to my favorite song as I parked in my usual spot in the garage. My Dad wasn't home yet but I could see that my Mom was.

I pushed the huge door open then made my way to my room upstairs. I was eager to just shower then take a nice long nap afterwards, I thought as I got into my room and locked the door.

I turned on the shower before setting it to a high degree and stripping all my clothes off. I brushed my teeth thoroughly and spent a generous amount of time washing my hair and my body thoroughly.

After drying myself off, I blow-dried my hair till it was completely free of moisture then applied some lotions onto my body.

I casually walked out of my bathroom and headed to my closet for my pj's and once I had put them on, I opened my blankets and tuned to Netflix. I had school the next day, but I was on a whole new 'I don't give a fuck' level. I planned on getting serious the next week.

As I was in the middle of watching a romantic movie, my door was opened and my gaze flicked over to my best friend, who had finally decided to make an appearance. Well, there goes my sleep.
________________________________
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳?
𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬? 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴😚💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
538K 24.4K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...
3.7K 244 36
"How could you do this to me?! I trusted you! You arrogant, selfish, asshole!!" I shouted with teary eyes and sadness in my voice. I looked at his fa...