Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
HaruYoshi- 'Promises'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JunSahi- 'Happiness'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
YoshiHoon- 'Difference'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

DoWoo- 'Just Friends'

1.1K 39 67
By kyukyu_ji

°Doyoung x Jeongwoo

°Jeongwoo keeps doing stuff that gives Doyoung butterflies to the core; The latter isn't sure anymore- are they just friends?

*Yes Yes, the OST, the lyrics, the concept, everything is inspired from the Thai BL drama, Bad Buddy the series. I had to, honestly. Cz this song, this series and OhmNanon= 💚*

~

Amidst the boring lessons throughout the whole school day, there were several things that made Doyoung happy. The most significant one of them was from one of his classmates, Park Jeongwoo. Nothing to be specific here, the latter's whole existence seemed to light up Doyoung's day!

It hadn't been long that Doyoung and Jeongwoo were placed together in the same class. It had been their second year already. In the span of slightly more than a year, Doyoung had seen so many traits of Jeongwoo. He adored them all along, thinking they're just two clingy friends, but lately, those traits infused a certain type of emotion in him. Something he wasn't able to analyse or explain.

Let me make things a bit easier. It was last year. Doyoung was still maintaining a fine distance with Jeongwoo. At that time, Jeongwoo had his close friend, Haruto with him in the same class as Doyoung. The two were practically inseparable. Doyoung never thought Jeongwoo would defend him over Haruto, but he did. On one fine morning, Haruto slightly mocked Doyoung like everyone else, because the latter always, always thought low of himself. Jeongwoo noticed that. He immediately protested and made Haruto apologize to Doyoung. It was a first for Doyoung that anyone stood up for him. He felt extremely blessed. Though he never talked much with Jeongwoo before, after the incident, he began to initiate greetings and stuff with the other. Jeongwoo was too kind and social to always accept them.

Not long after, the three became friends. Yes, Haruto realised his mistake and Doyoung forgave him soon. They spent a happy last year until Haruto had to move to another class.

As selfish as it sounds, it gave Doyoung more opportunities to become closer to Jeongwoo. He knew, Haruto was the younger's best friend, truth be told, Doyoung never even wanted to be Jeongwoo's 'best friend'. But Doyoung, he wanted all of Jeongwoo's attention.

He received them well. Too well that it meddled with rationality.

The beginning was the first skip of beat in his heart that Doyoung realized. It was a dreadful day for him. He was a timid boy, always low of confidence. He wasn't a bad student, but barely anyone knew that. That day was the day of presentation for his English course. For a socially awkward person like him, it was hellish.

His name was called eventually. He went ahead, stood facing his class. All the known pairs of eyes suddenly appeared to him as eyes of Medusa. It made him freeze on spot. He started sweating, his chest thumping so hard that he suffocated. He would have collapsed probably, if the continuous hammering of the thought of 'good grades' weren't there. Swallowing the Monstrous fear in him, he opened the file and with shaky hands and voice, started talking.

He failed. Not even two sentences uttered, he started to stutter. The teacher was encouraging him though, but the Medusa eyes! Well, now their tongues turned into the snakes from Medusa's head. They started whispering and laughing. Doyoung's entire skin burned out of embarrassment. He wanted to vanish into thin air if possible. His eyes teared up. He didn't wanna look up but...

He did, and then he saw the shining jewel eyes of Jeongwoo, holding a paper sign saying "Doyoungie, you're so cool!" Jeongwoo was giving thumbs up with a glow surrounding his face. It strategly calmed Doyoung. He stared deep into Jeongwoo's eyes, let his breathing be even.

"You can do it! Go on! You're the best!" Jeongwoo mouthed. The excitement was delivered well through his eyes.

Doyoung looked at his teacher, wanting to start over again. Being the kind soul, she agreed. This time, Doyoung kept looking only at Jeongwoo and no one else! All through the end of the successful presentation, none of the two broke the eye contact. Even long after then, the feeling of a strange intimacy between him and Jeongwoo kept fluttering inside his heart.

This was only the beginning. Jeongwoo began to give more and more attention to Doyoung. He used to walk home with Haruto before, but for a while, he shifted to walk with Doyoung instead. It made Doyoung euphoric. But this is not something that can make you question the boundaries of your friendship. However, Jeongwoo pushed it up to the extreme edge of the boundary one day.

He was walking by Doyoung's side, safeguarding him all the way home. But he seemed not to want to lose company of the other. So, even after reaching the destination, Jeongwoo held Doyoung back, holding his two hands.

"Yes?" Doyoung asked innocently.

"Um..." Jeongwoo scratched his head, "Can we talk a little more?"

It gave Doyoung a happy chill, nothing more than that. But, the weird thing was- Jeongwoo didn't let go of Doyoung's hands. Like they stood there and talked for hours, all the time Jeongwoo was softly holding onto Doyoung's pretty hands, sometimes cradling them, sometimes just playing with them. At first, Doyoung didn't notice. But soon, it made the skin on his hand feel a little tingly. As time passed, the tingles ran through his whole body and filled his heart with joy.

Then all of a sudden, Jeongwoo noticed the time. He was late. He had to leave. So he let those hands go. Doyoung felt a little empty as the cold air touched the area where Jeongwoo was holding him. But not for long because before leaving, Jeongwoo kissed him on the cheek in a flash.

That night, Doyoung couldn't sleep. He kept recalling the action of the younger that just wrecked his brain. Who would kiss their friends like that? Is Jeongwoo always like this? Or was he special?  Doyoung kept asking himself- "Are we just friends or are we more?"

The question remained unanswered, but the butterflies inside Doyoung showed no sign of going away. He was happy, so happy just to be in the same class as Jeongwoo, just to see him everyday! Jeongwoo was insanely popular. He had tons of friends. It was only natural for him to forget what one of them told him. But when that person was Doyoung himself, it hurt him.

The incident was simple. Doyoung was craving sushi. So, he asked Jeongwoo if he would accompany him after school. The latter said yes, but then got back to talking to his friends again. Doyoung waited till the end of class and more. But Jeongwoo who went to Haruto's class not long ago was nowhere to be seen. Although disappointed, Doyoung waited few more minutes but no. No sign of the tan skinned boy.

So, Jeongwoo forgot that he said yes. It was humane. But it also meant that he wasn't paying attention to Doyoung, it also meant that he didn't prioritize the shorter one. Doyoung didn't wanna be pessimistic but he couldn't help it. Negative thoughts kept swarming his brain and he felt like crying. He thought he was special!

He walked out of the school, slowly heading towards home. He had to walk alone, his craving for sushi forgotten, just sadness engulfing him. He sighed. He had to struggle keeping his eyesight clear and...

A huge force jumped on Doyoung's shoulder with a loud shout. The latter was terrified when he looked back. But he saw none other than Jeongwoo, smiling ear to ear.

"Why are you two here?" Doyoung intentionally asked. He saw Haruto behind Doyoung. He had to check if Jeongwoo remembered his promise from before.

"Didn't you wanna get sushi?" Jeongwoo asked, "Oh and we wouldn't have been late, Mr. Kim called us midway and we had to help him. Sorry na?" Jeongwoo cutely held Doyoung's hand.

"You remember!" Doyoung spoke out of excitement. Even Haruto chuckled at that.

"Hey! It's YOU who wants sushi! How can I possibly forget?" Jeongwoo spoke. Haruto raised a brow at that.

The obvious 'Why' didn't escape Doyoung's lips. He just looked away shyly.

The three of them had sushi together, talked and in the end, walked home. Doyoung stayed up almost all night long. Because, Jeongwoo's actions were confusing him. True, some people do way more that that for a friend but it was Jeongwoo. The hard to get, unable to touch kinda guy. Would he do this much for 'just a friend'?

As if to intensify the question itself, Jeongwoo gave another blow to Doyoung. They were asked to make groups of 4 with partners of their choice for a literature project. Doyoung wanted to be in the same group as Jeongwoo but he was afraid to ask for it, since he knew many would wanna have the smart boy in their group. But to his delight, Jeongwoo walked up to him and asked first.

"Hey, wanna be group mates?"

Doyoung smiled happily, "Yes!" Then Jeongwoo just casually sneaked an arm around Doyoung's neck, pushing him a bit to make space on his chair to sit on. The close proximity gave the elder butterflies.

"Jeongwoo yah, will you join our group?" A girl asked, indicating their three membered group.

"MMM... I will, but my baby comes with me!" Jeongwoo cutely poked Doyoung's cheek as he said so. The girl awkwardly left them, since she felt out of place. But Doyoung, his heart was doing somersaults already!

"Stop!" Doyoung spoke loudly. "If you don't mean it, don't act this way!"

"What?" Jeongwoo spoke, quite confused.

"Forget it!" Doyoung stood up and left for the bathroom. He wasn't annoyed. He was just overwhelmed. He needed to clear his head and think logically. But Jeongwoo was messing him up!

After that incident, there seemed to be slight change in Jeongwoo. He started hanging out with Haruto again, giving less and less time to Doyoung. It pained Doyoung, but he was also realising in the hard way- Jeongwoo never took him as anything more than a friend. It was his stupid mind only, building a castle in the air. He was glad in a way, that Jeongwoo was making it clear.

His poor heart got in the way though. It must have hoped too much, as it refused to accept the truth. So, to forget the pain, he started to do a classic post heartbreak thing- avoiding Jeongwoo.

He thought Jeongwoo wouldn't notice it and he'd eventually move on, but hey! Jeongwoo was his 'clingy' friend, how could he not notice that? So one day, when Doyoung was walking on the corridors, he jumped from behind and grabbed Doyoung in a hug.

"Doyoungieeee!"

Doyoung's heart started jumping. He knew that voice too well. But he acted tough. He jerked Jeongwoo's hands off.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just missed you." Jeongwoo spoke.

"Oh." Doyoung shortly replied. It kinda hurt him. He was creating the distance after all.

"Why don't you talk to me like before?" Jeongwoo asked. He seemed a little hurt too.

"I do. What made you think I don't?" Doyoung insisted.

"You don't!" Jeongwoo protested, "You don't come to me, you go home as soon as the class ends, you don't even look for me-"

"Do you?" Doyoung asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Huh?" Jeongwoo asked, but he got the question eventually. "Of course, I always come to you."

"Wrong. You're always with Haruto, how can you even have time for me?"

Jeongwoo seemed to only realize that then. He looked thunderstruck.

"But that's because- I mean, I kinda need to be with him now, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna hang out with you."

"Well?" Doyoung raised a brow. Having no response from Jeongwoo, he left. For a while, the foxy eyed boy didn't bother him. Only when Doyoung was on his way home, Jeongwoo decided to make up to him.

He slowly walked to the elder, gradually matching his pace. Doyoung noticed him and sighed.

"Hi." Jeongwoo initiated. Doyoung replied with silence.

"You're still mad at me?" Jeongwoo asked. Again, no reply. So, the younger held Doyoung's arm. "Hey! Talk to me!"

"I don't feel like talking." Doyoung coldly spoke.

"But you need to!"

"Why?" Doyoung stopped walking and directly looked at Jeongwoo.

"Because I'll not be fine otherwise."

Doyoung rolled his eyes with a frown, "Okay, Jeongwoo! You need to stop doing this, okay? You need to stop being kind to me!"

"Why??"

"These things- you, you don't do these with everybody, do you?" Jeongwoo looked confused, so Doyoung prolonged, "Acting like this will give people the wrong idea."

"But I do these because I want to! I want to be kind to you, Doyoungie."

"Why? Huh? Why is it so important to act this way with me?" Doyoung folded his arms over his chest, raised a brow.

"Because you're a precious friend of mine!"

Normally, it would have shattered Doyoung's heart. But he was too pissed to care.

"Friend? We're just friends, Jeongwoo? Because this isn't something a friend should do or say."

Jeongwoo seemed to grasp the situation by then. He suddenly looked calm and bold. "So, what do you think of us? More than friends?"

"Haven't you made it look like this already?" Doyoung asked, "What do want me to expect?"

"So? If it is what it looks like, what are you gonna do?" Jeongwoo imitated Doyoung, folding hands on the chest like him. Doyoung once again rolled his eyes.

"You won't stop joking, right? I'm going home."

As he was turning around, Jeongwoo stopped him, pulling his arm.

"You need to see something."

"What?" Doyoung tried to get free from the strong grip of the younger but failed.

"Come with me." Jeongwoo tugged at his arm. Having no choice but to be defeated by both Jeongwoo and the curiosity in him, Doyoung followed him.

Jeongwoo took Doyoung to his house. It was strange. Jeongwoo never ever invited Doyoung. He would occasionally crash at Doyoung's place but nah-uh. Never invited the elder. It made Doyoung frustrated at times because he often saw Haruto's ig story of being at Jeongwoo's place.

So the first time for Doyoung to actually see Jeongwoo's room.

But what he saw....

He saw Haruto on the bed, turned back. And in his hand was a book. Haruto was reading that. The sound of the door probably made him aware. Without turning around, he started reading out some lines to Jeongwoo.

"Jeongwoo yah, here it says- another way to make someone open up about their feelings is to make them jealous. Have you ever tried it on Do-" He stopped. Because as he was reading, he turned around and with the corner of his eyes, he spotted Doyoung.

"Ahh... Unplanned?" Haruto quickly looked at Jeongwoo who just shrugged.

"What is it?" Doyoung asked, pointing at the book. Haruto tried to hide it but Jeongwoo signalled him not to. Poor Haruto gave it to Doyoung.

"100 ways to make someone fall in love with you" Doyoung flipped through the pages of the book, "What kinda weird book is this?"

Haruto pointed at Jeongwoo, "He told me to read it and give him ideas."

Doyoung was still confused, "But why?"

To answer him, Jeongwoo touched his face and turned it to look at the board on the side wall. Doyoung immediately froze.

It was like those paper cuttings and calculational notes or drawings that detectives pin to their boards. But it was no crime study, it was simply "How to make Kiwomi Doyoungie mine"

There were pictures, notes,a calender with important dates marked and lots and lots of plans! Doyoung looked at Jeongwoo, baffled like a fool.

"Since last year." Haruto started. He knew neither Jeongwoo nor Doyoung was in the state to explain or ask anything.

"He's been having a crush on you for about a year. But he's dumb and coward. And so fucking stressed about how you feel." Haruto spoke in monotony although he was as excited and scared as Doyoung. Because he was in it with the other from day 1.

"Oh my God!" Doyoung mumbled. He placed a hand on his chest, "Hold up this is so!! Oh God!"

Haruto looked at Jeongwoo and gestured him to talk. It brought the latter to his senses.

"Ah- Doyoungie, so..." Jeongwoo scratched his head like a fool. He was brave for letting Doyoung know everything, but he was totally clueless now.

"So, you like me??" Doyoung finally had the courage to ask. Jeongwoo nodded hard, almost like a possessed guy.

"So you did all those for you had feelings for me? Not just because we're friends?"

"Yes." Jeongwoo finally spoke, "I wouldn't have done this much for just friends."

Haruto caught the situation soon. So in a swift movement, he left the two alone. "I'm out!"

Doyoung brushed his hair in frustration. He was overwhelmed. Like what should he do? Be happy that his crush liked him back? Or be mad that stupid Jeongwoo hid everything from him all the time. Like couldn't he even take a hint?

"Doyoung ah."

"Hm?" Doyoung looked at Jeongwoo. The younger pressed his lips and let out a breath of air. Then with bold yet small steps, he walked to the astonished boy.

"I like you."

Doyoung smiled. It wasn't in his control that the happiness took over him. His smile made Jeongwoo smile too.

"I know I'm late and it's not even a proper confession... But now that I've told you... Can I ask you something?"

At this point, Jeongwoo already took Doyoung's hands in his. Since he had quite an impressive height, Doyoung had to look up to meet eyes with him. Doyoung's emotions were evident in his eyes. And they indeed were overflowing, making those two pearly eyes sparkle. Jeongwoo once again was defeated by them.

Doyoung closed his eyes for a brief second with a little shake of head. It was a gesture for Jeongwoo to go on.

Jeongwoo once again took a huge intake of breath and then breathed out the nervousness.

"Doyoungie... No... Kim Doyoung... No uh... Dear Love-"

"Just say it." Doyoung giggled.

"Okay... Doyoungie, will you be mine?" Jeongwoo closed his eyes shut from nervousness.

But Doyoung chuckled, "I have always been yours, Jeongwoo. My heart's been given to you since I knew you."

A wide smile spread across Jeongwoo's face. He immediately hugged Doyoung. He was a bit jumpy from excitement. Doyoung was just as happy if not more. He hugged Jeongwoo numerous times before but it was different. Not just a friend giving him a warm, cozy, friendly hug. It had a kind of ownership, a tale in it- each word representing various emotions both caused in the other. It was perfect.

The thought that it wasn't 'just a friend' Doyoung was hugging anymore made him get even more into it, by holding Jeongwoo tight with his arms around the younger's neck. Maybe they would smell of each other the next day. But it would be okay. Cause they wouldn't be just friends anymore, they wouldn't have to make excuses to cover the truth up. They would be able to walk hands in hands, proudly saying the world that they so loved each other!

~

It was supposed to be different from it is near the end, a little comedy maybe. But because it's late at night here and also cz of my mood rn, it turned out like this! hehe.

I loved merging 'Bad Buddy' dialogues and concept here although it's very different from how the series is. But yea, I loved writing it <3

Stay happy and healthy everyone! 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 735 66
||Characters belong to the creator of Haikyuu!! (Haruichi Furudate)|| Random one-shots I make or think of for Haikyuu ships I accept requests but no...
938 61 6
Tada!!! Here I come with Jikyu oneshot book. 🌼🌹 I have nothing to do *sighs* Everytime I think about a plot and the first ship comes to my mind is...
47.2K 1K 44
the title says it all. Open to requests. No smuts. member X member. Constructive criticism is appreciated. if your hating go ahead idrc. I will do an...
117K 3.3K 35
this is just another pretty setters squad chatfic since I love them and have so many ideas in mind that I have to put into a story that is why this e...