HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

By Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:32

1.8K 76 1
By Fictionxcreator

When Aera Entered The Living Room, She Noticed That All Of The Members Were Seated On The Couch. She Approached Them And Uttered.

"I'm Sorry For Being Rude Earlier...But Guys, You Need To Understand That He's Been Through A Lot For Years. And I'm Sure You Guys Know That Better Than I Do, Which Is Why I Didn't Want To Add Anything Else To His List, Plus You're The Ones Who Gave Me The Task Of Changing Him, So I'm Sorry For Disappointing You So Far, But It Won't Happen Again."
Aera Bowed And Apologised Once More.

"We Understand, Little One... Thank You Very Much For Everything You've Done; It Was More Than Enough!"

Jimin Stood Up And Patted Her On The Head, And All Of The Members Agreed.

"If You Don't Mind, I Have One Request...Could You Please Not Be Upset With Him? He Desperately Needs His Happy Hyungs And Dongsaeng Right Now."

All Of The Members Agreed And Smiled At Aera.

"Reminds Me Of Dongsaeng...Where's Jungkook?"
Aera Inquired, Her Face Concerned.

"Don't Worry, He's Not Like Tae...He Just Went Out To Get Some Fresh Air." Jin Comforted Aera.

V Returned To The Penthouse The Next Moment, And Aera Signalled To All Of The Members To Act Normally Around Him. Jimin Hugged Him As Soon As He Saw His Bestfriend, And The Rest Of The Members Stood Up And Smiled At Him.

Jin Approached Him And Hugged Him, Ruffling His Hair.

"Forgive Your Hyung Taehyungah For Being Harsh On You,"

Not Expecting Them To Be Normal With Him After All He Had Done, He Lowered His Gaze And Nodded Slightly. After That, Other Members Cheered Him Up, And Everything Returned To Normal Thanks To Aera, Who Was Enjoying The Show With A Proud Smile On Her Face.

A Startling Ring, However, Shattered Their Moment. Everyone Turned To Look At V's Phone, Which Was Ringing On The Table. It Was A Ringing Alarm Clock. V Came Out With A Glass Of Juice In One Hand And A Tablet In The Other After Stopping It And Going Into The Kitchen. As He Moved Closer To Aera And Handed Her The Juice In Her Palm, All Of The Members Stared At Him, Puzzled.

"Drink It... It's Time For Your Medicine,"

Aera Looked At The Juice And Then Back At Him, Who Had A Poker Face.

"What Are You Looking At? Take This Tablet And Drink That."

Despite This, Aera Did Not Blink And Continued To Stare At Him Without Realising It.

V Sighed And Took The Glass From Her Grasp, Forcing Her To Drink The Juice With His Own Hands Before Quickly Administering Medicine.

"You're No Better Than A Child...How Did You Get To Be A Manager?" V Reprimanded Her And Returned To The Kitchen To Place The Glass.

Aera Blinked And Turned Her Gaze To The Members Who Were Staring At Her With An Aw Expression On Their Faces. Aera Sat Beside Them, Gulping Nervously.

*IN THE EVENING*

Aera's Pov

Someone Knocked On My Door As I Was Resting In My Room.

"You Can Come In!"

"Hello! You, Little One!"
Jimin Walked Into My Room, A Big Smile On His Face.

"May I Help You....?"

"First And Foremost, How Are You Feeling?"

"Good...? Why?"

"Because We've Got Something Planned! Tae And Jungkook Have Practically Planned, But We Just Combined Their Plans Into One!"

"Wait A Minute- What Are You Saying? What Plans?"

"Ahh...

I Can't Tell You Right Now Because It's A Surprise!"
Jimin Yanked Me From My Bed And Pushed Me Towards My Bathroom.

"Wait A Minute, What Are You Doing?"

"Just Put On The Clothes That Are In The Bathroom And Get Ready In 10 Minutes!"

He Shoved Me Into The Bathroom And Shut The Door Behind Me.

"What The Hell Is-?"

I Came To A Halt When I Noticed A Lovely Off-White Dress Hanging On The Bathroom Wall. It Was A Short Lacy Dress With Half Sleeves And A Turtleneck Pattern. It Was A Lovely Fluffy Elegant Dress.

I've Noticed That Since Joining The Company, I've Never Worn Anything Other Than Business Attire. Even When I Was Working As A Slave For A Month, I Only Wore Suits And Pjs At Night.

I Quickly Took The Dress Off The Hanger And Changed Into It. I Took A Look At Myself In The Bathroom Mirror.

"It's A Lovely Dress, But It's Also Very Comfortable...

I Knew Jimin Had Good Taste."

I Quickly Exited The Bathroom And Combed My Hair, But It Had Grown Out A Lot Because I Hadn't Had Time To Style It Since I Moved To Korea... I Used To Have Shoulder-Length Hair In Canada, But Now I Have Long, Straight Hair That Reaches Almost To My Waist. I Could Have Styled It, But Being As Lazy As I Was, I Just Threw My Hair Up In A Messy Bun. And I Applied A Reddish Tint Lip Balm Because My Lips Were All Chopped From Not Taking Care Of Them. Finally, I Put On My White Sneakers. And Then I Looked In The Mirror One Last Time.

(Aera's dress)

"Great! Comfortable Yet Elegant."

THIRD PERSON POV

Except For V And Jungkook, All Of The Members Were Waiting In The Living Room. Soon After, Aera Emerged From Her Room, Dressed Casually, As They Were Seeing Her For The First Time. When They Saw Aera, All Of The Members Were Both Impressed And Surprised.

"You Look Stunning, Little One!!!"
Jimin's Remark Made Her Cheeks Flush With Embarrassment.

"You Look Great, Aera."

"Thank You, Rm," Aera Said Shyly.

They All Exited The Penthouse And Began Walking On The Road. Aera Had No Idea Where They Were Going, But She Assumed It Was Close Because They Didn't Take Cars And Chose To Walk.

"Um Jimin, You Mentioned Jungkook And Kim Taehyung Planned This Earlier...So Tell Me What It Is," Aera Inquired As She Walked Alongside Jimin.

"It's A Surprise, Little One...Please Be Patient."

"But-"

"Just Tell Her What We Dealt With, Jimin, But Not The Main Part." Jin Said Signing.

With A Question Mark On His Face, Aera Looked At Jimin.

"So...

As You Know, Today Is Our Last Day Of Vacation, And Tae And JK Wanted To Do Something Together. They Both Came Up With Different Plans, And We Almost Had A Four-Decade War Over Who's Plan To Choose, So We Ended Up Combining Their Two Plans Into One."

"What? How?"

"You'll Find Out Soon Enough." Jin Gave Aera A Wink.

After A 10-Minute Walk, They Came To A Halt At The Beach, And Aera's Eyes Widened As She Took In The Scenery. It Was Absolutely Beautiful; She Had Always Wanted To Visit The Beach Since It Was Her First Visit.

'It's A Beach!!!'

Jungkook Was In The Middle Of The Beach, Dressed In A Beachy Shirt And Shorts.

"Manie!!! Welcome To The Beach!"
Jungkook Called Out From 20 Steps Away Who Was Preparing A Campfire.

"We're Here For A Campfire!!?" Aera Looked At Jimin, Who Was Standing Beside Her, With Obvious Excitement In Her Eyes. He Nodded As Well.

"It's Not Just Campfire Aera...

There's Also Food! We're Going To Spend Our Last Day Of Vacation Together At The Beach!"

Rm Said, And They All Walked Over To The Campfire And Sat Down.

Aera Sat Between Jungkook And Jimin, They All Chatted, Laughed, And Enjoyed Themselves, But Aera Was Missing Something Or SOMEONE, She Was Missing His Presence, She Didn't Know Where He Was, And No One Told Her Where He Was.

"So Now You Can Tell Me What The Two Plans Were That You Merged?"

She Began With A No-Brainer.

"Are You Still Confused?It's Simple; One Wanted To Go For Dinner, And The Other Wanted To Go To The Beach," Suga Shrugged.

'Dinner And The Beach? Wait- Was It Kim Taehyung That Suggested Beach? No Way, Why Would He Do That, Don't You dare Think High Aera'?

Before Speaking, She Cleared Her Throat.

"Jimin....Where's Him?"
Jimin Looked At Her, Puzzled, Before Realising What She Was Saying, "Oh Tae? He'll Be Late, As He Always Is."

'Will Be Late? So, Basically, He Wasn't Thrilled With The Plan... Is He Acting This Way Solely Out Of Sympathy?'

Aera Shook Her Head, A Smile Covering Her Disappointment.

"Oh, And Thanks For The Dress, I Really Liked It!"

Jimin Blinked At Her Twice And A Smile Appeared On His Face.
"Did You? Really?"

"Yeh! It's Both Comfortable And Elegant! It's Just Perfect!"
Aera Expressed Her Admiration.

He Didn't Say Anything In Response And Just Smiled At Her, Which Confused Aera For A Moment, But She Ignored It.

After A While, Jimin's Phone Rang, And He Excused Himself From Everyone And Returned After A Few Minutes.

"Little One? Could You Do Me A Favour?"

"Yeh What Is It?"

"Um...Tae Is Waiting On A Road Corner, He Needs Help Bringing All The Drinks Here Because He Can't Carry Them All By Himself, Would You Mind Going There Instead Of Me?"

'What!?'Why Me?'

"Ohh...Ahh...But-"

"No Buts, Come On Up And Assist Your Friend For The First Time This Time."

Before Aera Could Say Anything, He Made Her Stand Up And Pushed Her Away To The Road. And She Began To Walk Slowly Towards The Location Jimin Had Indicated.

'Why Does It Have To Be Me?!!' Fuck!!'

As Jimin Told Her, V's Car Was Parked On The Corner Of A Road, And There Was Him, In His Gucci Sweatshirt And Sweatpants, Carefully Putting All The Bags Of Drinks From His Car To The Floor, Showing His Back To Aera, He Must've Felt Someone's Presence, So He Blurted Out Without Realising It.

"Oh, Jimin, Where The Fuck Were You?! And Why In The Fucking World Did I Have To Bring So Many Drinks!

It Took Me A Long Time! I Had To Travel All The Way Out Of Town To Find These Drinks! It Caused Me To Be So Late! I Despise You For This! For The First Time In My Life, I Wanted To Arrive Earlier, And You Ruined My Plans!"

Aera Was Staring At His Back In Shock And Didn't Say Anything, As If She Was Frozen.

"So, What Are You Waiting For? Now, Come On, Assist Me-"

V Turned And Stopped Speaking When He Realised It was Always Been Aera. His Brain Sells Stopped Working The Moment He Saw Aera Dressed Up For The First Time In Her Messy Bun, Off White Puffy Short Dress, And Cherry On The Cake, Tinted Lips.

'HOLY FUCK!!!'

*

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 720 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
182K 5.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
5.4M 203K 90
𝘼 π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™π™€π˜Ώ , π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™’π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜½π™” π˜½π™€π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ.... _____________________________________...
22.2K 838 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...