Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
HaruYoshi- 'Promises'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
DoWoo- 'Just Friends'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
YoshiHoon- 'Difference'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

JunSahi- 'Happiness'

817 34 38
By kyukyu_ji

°Junkyu x Asahi

°Two introverts, one wanting to stay home, one wanting to go out for some nice clicks.

~

Junkyu was lying comfortably on his bed. He had done a good amount of work the whole day, attending all the classes in the uni and also a bit of club activities. He even worked on some music in the afternoon. He deserved some rest. That's why, when it was already past evening, he was lying on his bed, waiting for someone precious to get back home soon.

Junkyu was a freelance song composer. He took it as a hobby after learning some basics back in high school. Music was his all time favourite; as it made him meet the one person he loved the most.

Junkyu met his current boyfriend, Asahi when he was in high school, almost at the end of his time. Asahi was just as interested in music as he was. They met at the club's music room and eventually bonded. It took Junkyu almost a year to realize how he felt towards the younger and finally confess his feelings. Asahi was so in love with Junkyu as Junkyu was with him. He accepted Junkyu's hand to walk miles together in no time! And thus started the beautiful journey of two handsome introverts.

They started off slowly but their feelings and closeness escalated fast. Asahi was less expressive in general, but even he himself always wanted to be with Junkyu. They never wanted to show their bonding off publicly but all their friends saw how whipped they were for each other. It just showed in every subtle things they did! They couldn't fight the urge to be together 24/7 for long and one day Junkyu asked the obvious.

He wanted Asahi to move in with him.

It took some convincing of both their families but they agreed with time. Junkyu and Asahi, they started living in the small apartment, happily.

Usually their daily activities end within the afternoon and they take the evening to randomly do stuff related to college or varsity. They always had the night free for each other. They had separate rooms to respect the privacy but well they always slept together, Asahi snuggled up close to Junkyu's chest, securely held in his strong arms.

Now Junkyu, just like any other evening, was waiting for Asahi to come home and finish whatever he had to because he was missing his boyfriend's warmth and fragrance. Delightful for him, the door unlocked and the pretty boy walked in his room quite soon.

"Hi." Asahi smiled, watching Junkyu bundled up on bed, looking at the younger with puppy eyes.

"Sahi ya! I missed you!" Junkyu cutely spoke. Asahi just chuckled.

"You're done with your work already?" He asked. Junkyu shook his head from left to right.

"I'm not in the mood to work. I just wanna lay here with you and spend the rest of the night!" Junkyu replied. Asahi looked at the clock, "It's just 6."

"So many hours to cuddle my baby!" Junkyu grinned. Asahi chuckled again. "Your baby has stuff to do!"

Junkyu pouted, but acted mature, "Okay. I'll wait. Go and finish whatever you have to do."

Asahi nodded and left. But he came back pretty soon, with his other half- the camera he owned in hand.

"The work involves you though."

Junkyu looked surprised, "Me?" Asahi nodded, "Yes. We're going out to capture some nice photos of the city."

Junkyu didn't look quite fond of the idea, "But I don't wanna go out today Sahi!"

Asahi raised a brow, "Honey, you know how much I love photography! Why can't you just accompany me?"

"I know you love to take pics babe! But you can always do it later?" Junkyu debated.

"I really wanna click some nice pictures now." The younger spoke in a sorrowful voice. Junkyu felt sympathetic.

"Then how about clicking some nice pics of your room?" Junkyu's eyes glittered, "Your room is aesthetic and the pictures come out pretty well too!"

However, Asahi sighed and slightly rolled his eyes, "Do you know I literally have like 1000+ pics of my room?" He kind of complained, "You always make us photoshoot in my room! Tonight I wanna go out and actually take some pretty pictures!"

Junkyu still whined. He kept giving the puppy eyes kinda look and it annoyed Asahi. He understood Junkyu's wish to stay home but sometimes Junkyu should compromise as well. Or else the harmony of the relationship would be lost.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too selfish?" Asahi gave the final blow to Junkyu who stopped momentarily on his bed. The younger left the room, not saying much afterwards. But that one sentence kept roaming in Junkyu's mind.

So he stood up, looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a pink hoodie and grey sweatpants. A cozy, homely dress to be wearing. Junkyu didn't wanna change, so he simply took his long black padded coat and wore it. As a final touch, he took a small black and yellow bag with him.

He walked to his boyfriend's aesthetic room and heard some melody. He chuckled once he realized the tone- the tone of sadness and breakups. Distracting Asahi inside, he knocked.

"Sahi ya... Let's go out!"

Asahi didn't lock his door. So it opened after Junkyu slightly pushed it. Asahi turned his head a little to look at Junkyu.

"What?" He spoke, a bit rudely.

"Didn't you say you wanna go out? I'm ready!" Junkyu exclaimed.

Asahi turned back to work on his computer. "No, I lost my will."

Junkyu pouted and frowned a little, "Come on! I'm sorry I didn't agree on it earlier!"

"I didn't mind to be honest." Asahi cleared up the air, "I'm just into the music at this moment."

"Babe please?" Junkyu pleaded, "Look I'm ready to go out!"

Asahi looked back and rolled his eyes, "Look at you, you think you can go out like this?"

Junkyu looked at himself, "Why not?" Then noticing the obvious creases on his clothes, he said, "I mean yeah there are slight creases but it won't be visible hehe."

Asahi paused the music and looked at Junkyu ready to smack him on the head, "I literally saw you in this hoodie for as long as I remember! You do everything in it! Like do you even change?" He ended up laughing near the end. He was so done with Junkyu's obsession with the pink hoodie.

Junkyu kept pouting, "It's pretty and comfy..."

Asahi shook his head, "I'm not going out if you don't change and- wait!" Asahi quickly stood up, walking to Junkyu. "I'll choose the clothes for you, or else you'll just pick out the black cropped sweater with RS on it!"

Junkyu laughed. He was actually gonna choose exactly that.

Asahi took Junkyu's hand and reached his locker. Junkyu had so many nice and fashionable clothes but the boy was so lazy and bland while choosing one!

"You're gonna be my model today, so you need to wear something nice." Asahi said, going through the clothes. Junkyu winked, "My face will compensate for the lack of styling."

Asahi ended up choosing a white shirt with black patterns on it, accompanied with a black pair of jeans and a black mask. To enhance the look, he put a cap on Junkyu's head, hung a chain and a bag around his neck. He radiated huge 'boyfriend material' vibe and Asahi loved it.

Asahi himself wore a greenish sweater and baggy pants with a beret. He kept his look minimal cause he really wanted his boyfriend to stand out. After all, getting Junkyu to go out as his model wasn't easy!

The two went out. Asahi was ecstatic. He loved Junkyu for the elder always prioritized him, even though he acted reluctant at first. That's why they were on the road, and Junkyu looked like he was enjoying too.

Asahi took some pictures of the sceneries. The city always looked expensive at night, and Asahi took some gorgeous proofs of those. He was way too satisfied and happy with what he snapped. Junkyu loved seeing Asahi this happy. He would forever sacrifice his own wishes and desires just to see his man that happy.

"Babe! Stand here, and pose... Yes like this!" Asahi spoke to Junkyu. When the elder was posing like a pro model, Asahi exclaimed, "Whoooo! Look at Kim Junkyu go!"

Excited, Asahi took countless photos, and Junkyu became tired after posing for a long time.

"How much more!?" He whined.

"Jus...t a bit! A few more!" Asahi requested. Junkyu sighed and continued posing for few more minutes. In the end, he was exhausted. And at one time, he stopped posing, walked towards Asahi.

"Babe, babe! It's okay!" Junkyu put a hand over the camera, blocking it. Asahi took some pictures of him approaching and it was really funny. He ended up giggling once Junkyu let go of the camera and tackled his boyfriend in a not so strong arm lock.

"Alright, alright! No more pics!" Asahi kept laughing, and it got contaminated. Junkyu ended up laughing too.

"Just one more." Asahi insisted. Junkyu pouted. "Okay but it will have to be a selfie."

"But-" Asahi tried to protest, but Junkyu's puppy eyes got him bad. He sighed and turned the camera around.

"Okay, look at the camera and smile!" Saying, he smiled at the camera. Junkyu, from his side smiled at Asahi instead of looking at the camera. The night lights made Asahi's pale white skin glisten. It seemed as if to be needing a nice little peck on it. Therefore, Junkyu carried out the duty. When the camera clicked, it captured a moment where Asahi was smiling and Junkyu was kissing his cheek with an intent adoration.

Asahi was startled. There were people and moreover, the camera captured a very precious, personal moment. It made him shy.

Junkyu seemed to understand that. Being the introverted soul, Asahi was always shy of even a little display of affection.

"This is gonna be the best pic from today, mark my words." Junkyu whispered, back hugging the younger. Asahi felt shy, no doubt. His small frame became even smaller held in Junkyu's broad frame. Junkyu kept his face closer to Asahi's, and the smell of the younger mesmerized him. Asahi also leaned his head back, holding Junkyu's hands in his. He really loved Junkyu, with all his heart.

"Thanks for coming with me." Asahi spoke. Junkyu smiled, "Anything for you."

And the unofficially true statement lingered in the air a bit, circling them. Then with a whish of the wind, it flew. Maybe to whomever it mattered- that Junkyu was always gonna keep Asahi content, loved, happy.

^^^

Hi ashley_kim_127 my beloved! U wanted JunSahi for a long time and here it is! I hope you like this simple yet precious piece!

And everyone, stay fine and healthy! I hope you're always happy! 💞

Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...
166K 4.9K 103
Just some imaginary interactions of my favourite TREASURE ships. Not intended to offend anyone. A complete work of fiction.
267K 5K 38
Title says it all. I'm open to requests, in fact, I'm asking you to. I will accept smut for this one, just give me a ship, whether you want them to b...
14.4K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...