Believe In Magic- Transformer...

By SQUARE-bit

Divorced? Moving to a new place? How bad can it be? Follow Connor Sebastian, a 16 years old boy who's love pe... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 Trouble
CHAPTER 02 Meet....team prime?
CHAPTER 03 Little Reunion
CHAPTER 04 Conflict
CHAPTER 05 Getting Better
CHAPTER 06 The Truth Hurts
CHAPTER 07 Downfall
CHAPTER 08 Thoughts
CHAPTER 09 Talking
CHAPTER 10 Blow the Cover
CHAPTER 11 Little Ghost Friend
CHAPTER 12 Different Perspective
CHAPTER 13 Time loop -Part 01-
CHAPTER 14 Timeloop -Part 02-
CHAPTER 15 Time loop -Part 03-
(A/n): 2K reads??? What?!
Quick A/N...
CHAPTER 16 Illusion Accident
CHAPTER 17 A Prince.... of Hell?!
CHAPTER 18 The King of..... Hell?
Art block...sort of...
CHAPTER 19 The Doom Slayer
CHAPTER 20 Full Potential
CHAPTER 21 Body swapped day
CHAPTER 22 Glad you came
(A/N): Story update
Merry Christmas ^_^;
CHAPTER 23 The death of Elizabeth
CHAPTER 24 The death of Elizabeth -part 02-
(A/n) Short Notice ^_^;
Happy Valentine's Day ♥
Sketches... :-)
CHAPTER 25 Ordinary confession
CHAPTER 26 A Visit to Gotham(Part 01)
CHAPTER 27 A Visit to Gotham (Part 02)
CHAPTER 28: Friend's visit
CHAPTER 30 Dad's job
CHAPTER 31 Magic?!!!
CHAPTER 32 Accept the Fate
CHAPTER 33 Rise (END OF ACT 1)
New book is out now!

CHAPTER 29 Weird Threo

599 15 5
By SQUARE-bit

(A/N): My oc crossover (*´ڡ'●) Hope you enjoy!

8:15 A.M.
Connor's bedroom

Today is Saturday, the sun is bright and the sky are blue... Connor preparing himself in his room, well that rhyme! Connor dress up his red orange hoodie and jeans, looking at his desk in front of him, there's a cube near the edge. The cube is size of a robix cube, 5 side filled with different buttons and symbol he can't describe... he just pick it up yesterday when we went to a walk in the park, drop on his head when he walk past a tree. He wonder if he pick up a relic by accident, or just pure luck... he just had the feeling to pick it up and keep it for now, don't know why.

Lizzy in her doll form pick up the cube and turn it around, accidentally press a button as the light start blinking. Connor immediately panic and snatch that cube out from Lizzy and press the button again, stop the beeping noise.

Both of them let out a relief sigh, then Connor glare softly at the doll. "Lizzy~ be careful! We still don't know what the cube can do..." Connor said as he stand up, put down the cube on the table once more, pick up Lizzy with one hand and head out the room. "Now... let's eat breakfast, I'm starving." Connor said as he walks out the room with Lizzy, close the door with his foot.

After they left, a pair of cat ears appears outside the window, and a pair of small hands opens it. Slowly, a small cat person stand up and climb into the bedroom, dropping herself on the bed as she yeep a little. The cat person is small, like a kid size as her fur colour is light grey blue pair with green eyes. Wearing a bright red and white hoodie and a short jeans, a bag behind her as she start her mission, looking for the cube she dropped yesterday.

Without hesitation, she immediately went to the cube as she jog towards. Her size is really small but taller than Lizzy as she jumps on the chair beside the table to grab the cube and examine it, she let out a relief sigh as the cube is still in tack. At the same time, she nearly drop the cube as the door opens. Connor and the cat had an awkard eye contact, both of them didn't say anything as the tension of the room become serious.

Both of them waiting for someone to move, the cat person start to move first as she jumps on the bed and want to go for the window. Connor immediately knew where she was going and slam the window shut with his magic. The cat gasp and immediately turn towards Connor and ran, duck between his leg and ran downstairs. Connor grind his teeth as he use his magic to hold the cat who's hugging the cube. Before she can hit the floor, the magic kicks in and hold her in the air, unable to move.

"Let… me go!! Ahh~!" The cat talks, make Connor looks at her, surprised. Now he can examine her closely, she just like a kid when he saw her for the first time, but… is a talking cat. "Connor~? Is everything all right? I just heard something… woah!" Connor's father came to the stairs to check on Connor, the cat shutter him.

"H-hi?" The cat greet the man politely as she gave him a small wave, still floating in the air. Liam looks at her then Connor, who shrug his shoulder.

A few minutes later…

"Hey, Connor! How's… your morning?" Raf greet Connor as he went into Bee's vehicle mode, slam the door shut as Connor hugging a bag and sat on the driver seat. Bee beep in surprised as the bag Connor's holding start moving, Raf jump in surprised as well as the bag start talking.

"Hey, this is cat-napping!!  Let me out!!" The voice is muffle because of the bag, Raf looks at Connor in horror, point at the bag. "W-who's in there?!" Raf asked as Connor sigh, open the bag zipper as the cat kid pop her head out of the bag, taking a deep breath. "Oh~ thank you kind sir… oh!" The cat noticed Raf and gave him a small wave, still holding the cube. "Hi!" "H-hello?" Raf greet shyly as he looks at Connor, confused.

"Alright you…" Connor said as the cat looks at him, smiling innocently. "Start talking, or I'll drop you on the road or something…!" Connor try his best to threaten the cat to talk, she just looks at him, unimpressed. "You… really can't be a bad cop, sir. You're terrible at this!" She just straight up say it as Connor slap his face, Raf just watches, helplessly.

"Oh come on!! Look at you, you just a kid!! How I'm gonna threaten you to make you talk?? You want candy or something?? Look how cute you are!!" Connor said as the cat giggles, gave the boy a warm smile. "Aw~ thank you! A lot of people said that to me, and… you can just ask me if you want to know something instead of cat-napping me!" The cat said as with a warm smile, Connor is speechless as he shutter to talk, he looks at Raf and back to the cat, and slap himself at the forehead this time.

"Right! Right~ how I can't think of that? Hmmmmm?? I can just sat down and had a tea-party with you and takie talk! Like… I don't even know who you're working for, and you literally break into my room!! How can I trust you that you're not lying? Hmm?" Connor said as he glare at the cat really close, she cross her arm and looks confusedly at him.

"Are you mistaken me of someone, Connor? Your name is Connor, right?" The cat asked, Connor let out a sigh while Raf pet the boy's shoulder, frown slightly. "Connor, I don't think she mean to break into your room… look at her!" Raf said as both of them looks at the cat, who looks back with cute and innocent eyes, don't know what's going on. "Does she looks like a criminal to you?" Raf asked as Connor sigh again, blush slightly because of the cuteness. "Right, okay… no more threatening just takie-talk, alright?" Connor asked softly at the cat this time, she just smile and nod. "Okay~!"

"What's your name?" Raf asked, the cat looks at him and smile. "My name is Kate, nice to meet you!" Kate said cheerfully as Connor hum. "Alright, Kate!" Connor called as Kate looks at him, still smiling. "Why are you in my room?" Connor asked, the cat crouch a little a pick up the cube from before with her both hands. "I want to take this back, he need this! I drop it yesterday when I sat on the tree, I'm really sorry by the way!  That's why I followed you and broke into your bedroom after you left!"

Connor gently grab the cube and examine it once more, looks confused.  "H-he? Who's he?" Connor asked, Kate wants to talk, but hesitate. "What?" Connor asked as he frown slightly, Kate starting to fidgeting her fingers as she bite her lip. "I… really want to tell you Connor, but… he told me not to tell anyone about him! If… I really need to." Kate explain in a sad tone while Connor soften the frown.

"So… you can't tell me who he is?" Connor asked while Kate shake her head, looks down. Connor sigh, noticed she's not lying and move on the question.

"Okay, fine! No more about that, what is this?" Connor asked as he gave the cube back to Kate, she shake her head again. "I don't know, he give this to me and tell me to run! Tell me not to lose it until he comes and find me… so I ran, grab my teleporting device and the next thing… I'm here!" Kate explain as she pulls out a device that looks like a phone from the backpack while put the cube inside, and gave the device to Connor for examination.

Connor can't help but want to ask more question as he looks at the screen, the mode said it set to randomized while the bar on top on it is in the red zone. "Teleportation device…? You're not from here?" Raf asked as Kate nod her head, kinda excited for some reason.

"I not from this universe to be exact! I can travel into multiple universes with that device… like them!" Kate explain as both of the boys looks at her, shocked. "Wait, wait…" Connor said.

"You can travel through universe?! with this?!!"

Connor shouted as he point at the device on his hand, shocked. "And who's them?!" Kate chuckles on his reaction while take the device again and put it in her backpack. "I can't tell you that, remember?" Kate said as Connor roll his eyes, grunt a little.

"Fffiiiinnneee~ a least you can tell us how the teleportation works, right?" Connor asked as Raf nod his head, intrigued by the teleportation part.

"I can't really explain in details, but he told me that I can travel to a lot of worlds that I can think of! He gave me the device so I don't get bored, he said." Kate said, make Connor gave her a question glare. "So… he gave you that… as a toy for your entertainment?" Connor asked as Kate immediately shake her head.

"No! He gave it to me because he wants me to make friends and talk to people! And…some mission if he's busy and wants me to grab…stuff." Kate said as she swing her hands back and forth a little. "Oh oh! I've meet Miles Morilas, Mr doomguy…"

"You meet Doomguy?!"
"Yeah! Oh! And Mastecheif too! He so good on kicking butt!"
Kate said as she giggles, Connor looks at her with a surprised look, never thought this girl had a… kinda hardcore childhood.

"And… oh my god!! Is this a transformer?! That's an autobot logo on the steering wheel the whole time!" Kate said as she point at the steering wheel, Bee beep in surprised, suddenly broke his cover. "Yeah, I know your an autobot! I meet one a few months ago!" Kate reply Bumblebee in cheerful tone.

…………

"YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BEE?!!!"

All of the boys(include Bee) shouted, Kate looks at them, confused. "Y-you can't?" Kate asked confusedly, all of them shock. This cat is full of surprises.

A few minutes later…
On the way to Autobot base

"So… you can use magic?! That's awesome!" Kate said as she sat on Connor's lap with Lizzy, listening to the boys as the tell their own story.

"Yeah, and you can understand Bee! Like me…" Raf said as he looks at Kate, both of them smiling. "You're full of surprises, Kate… and there still one thing I want to know…" Connor said as he looks down at Kate and Lizzy, the cat hum as she looks up at him, curious.

"You said that you were running… from whom?" Connor asked, all of the sudden something continue beeping fast, like a bomb heading towards their way. "Oh no…" Kate said as she opens her backpack, pull out the device as it keeps beeping loud and fast, she gasp as she looks at the screen.

"Look out!!"
*THUD*

A loud explosion coming from behind them as the car drift multiple time, finally stop a few meters away as all of them having a shock, deep breathing and fast heartbeat. Connor finally snap back to reality as he looks at the smoke beside him, the others snap back as well as Connor start talking.

"What. Was. That?!" Connor asked as Kate looks at him with horror. "He's here!" "Who? Who's here?!" Connor asked as the tension thicken, Raf and Connor looks at each other as some other voice speaks out, loudly and threatening.

"COME OUT FROM THE VEHICLE, NOW! OR I'LL BLAST YOU WITH THE BAZOOKA AGAIN!"

Connor looks closely as the smoke went out, surprised as he saw a man dress in black coat jacket pair with military shirt and necklace under it, holding a fricking bazooka as couple of peoples dress like his just hanging out behind the man, holding multiple weapons.

"Is that… A F*CKING BAZOOKA?! Kate, who are these people?!" Connor asked in panic as he looks down at Kate, who looks out the window with a frown. "Bounty hunters! They cross multiple universes to collect weapons and sell them illegally, or use them! He tries to stop them… how can they get here?! They should be dead by now!" Kate said in surprised as she bite her nails, try to think of some plan.

"What should we do now?" Raf asked as he looks at them, kinda nervous as Bee beep in furious tone, ready to fight.

"THERE'S NO USE FOR ESCAPING, I ALREDY TRAPPED US IN A POCKET DIMENSION AND ONLY I HAD THE KEY~! SO GIVE UP, OR ELSE!" The sliver hair man shouted, still holding his bazooka with a cocky smirk, make all of person in the car disgusted and furious.

"WE FOLLOWED THE SIGNAL FROM THE BOMB AND GET HERE! GET OUT NOW, OR YOU WANT TO DIE?"

…………………

"A BOMB?!" All four of them shouted as Kate grab out the cube, panic and surprised.

"Tim never told me anything about a bomb?!!!" Kate shouted, confused.

"Who the f*ck is TIM?!!!" Connor shouted, confused, again.

"There's no time to explain, we need a plan!!" Kate shouted as Connor about to shout again, Raf stopped him just in time.

"Stop shouting!!! There's no need for that!!" Raf said as Connor sigh, looks towards Kate and shaking her slightly, Lizzy looks in horror and tries to stop him as she try to push his hand away from her new friend.

"We didn't agree to this!! What do we do now??!!" Connor said as he panicked a little, shaking Kate as he holding her, make the cat dizzy a little as he stopped.

"Egh… i… I don't know!" Kate said as she shake her head once last time and slap her cheek hard enough to snap out from the dizziness. "We can't use the teleportation device right now, it's still charging. And we can't escape from the pocket dimension, it'll be just a loop if we try to drive away, we'll still be here until that man let's us out…" Kate explain as she pace left and right, thinking as Lizzy holding the cube, examine it.

"As far as we know, seems like the bomb is not remote control type, and if it is we should be blown out by now… and we didn't…" Connor said as he scratch his chin, Raf as well start to analyse the situation. " Maybe the cube is too valuable? And he only kill us after we give them the cube?" Raf said as all of them nervous a little, they had no chance of this.

Bee beep in confidential tone as everyone looks at the radio, Kate and Raf had the both hopeful eyes, smile a little. "Right! We had you, and Connor!" Raf said as Connor looks at them, confused. "You can use magic!!" Kate said, Connor finally snap from his confused face and to his relax one.

"Oh~right! I forgot I can do that for a second. Seems like the bazooka did scare me a lot, huh!?" Connor said with a jokeful smirks while the other gave him a deadpanned look. "Okay… here's the plan!" Connor said as he start explaining the plan, let those bounty hunters waiting outside.

Minute passes as the bounty hunter become impatient, one of the man walks towards their leader and whisper. "Hey, boss… they're taking longer than we expected…" He said as the sliver hair man raise his bazooka again, aim at the car. Before he can shoot again, the driver seat door opened, surprised the man as Connor step out, a hand holding the door frame as the man chuckles.

"A… a boy?! Hahahah! Are you kidding me right now?!" The sliver hair man said sarcastically as he put down his bazooka, stop laughing with the other as Connor pull out the cube from behind, raise his hand up high for them all to see.

"Is this what you wanted?!" Connor shouted as the man beside the leader about to dash towards the boy and grab it, the sliver hair man stop him just in time, smirking.  "YES! WE WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF YOU GIVE IT BACK, WE PROMISE WE WOULDN'T KILL YOU~!" He shouted, Connor didn't move or flinch, gave the man a polite smile.

"Even you said that I won't believe you, you know." Connor shouted, make the men laughs a little. "QUITE A BIG MOUTH YOU HAD, KID! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" The leader shouted, Connor continue to gave them a smile. "Connor! And how may I call you?" Connor asked, still holding the cube up high, another hand start drawing the spells ring.

"WELL, CONNOR~ NAME'S BUCK! ME AND MY TEAM ARE LOOKING FOR THE CUBE, IT'LL MAKE US A LOT OF MONEY~! BUT… SOME RANDOM DUDE CRASH IN AND TOOK IT FROM US, GAVE IT TO A KID!" Buck shouted as Kate bite her lips as she stand on the driver seat with Lizzy, gave Connor a determine look as he side glance at her.

"NOW, GAVE THE CUBE TO ME… SO WE WON'T HURT YOU, PROMISE~" Buck shouted as all of the man lower their gun, gave the boy a smirk. "Well, too bad Buck…" Connor said as he smirks back, took the hunters off guard. "WE'LL FIGHT A WAY OUT NO MATTER WHAT!" Connor shouted as he use his another hand to freeze the man's leg, took them by surprised.

Bee immediately hit the gas and went for the others, the men start shooting their guns at Bee but too bad, it did nothing to the Autobot. When it got close enough, Bee went for a drift, knocking everyone who still stand, down on the floor.

Connor send another wind attack as he swing his glowing hand, knocking the weapons on their hand off. The men shock as Bee transform, transform his hand into a bluster, pointing at all of them as Bee holding the other three kids with his other hand.

"Give up! We'll blast you to dust if you don't!" Connor shouted as he walks towards the leader, gave him a dead glare. Buck smirks and pull out a remote behind his back, press the button on top. Connor was shocked when Bee got electrocuted, fell on the floor with his knee, surprised the kids as well.

"You think you can get out that easy? We're the bounty hunters from across the universe! Your trick didn't surprised me, kid." Buck said as throw a dart at him, Connor hiss in pain as he didn't dough in the right time, got the dart stuck on his arm.

Buck press the button again as he shock both Connor and Bee, let the boy drop on the ground and the cube, grinding his teeth in pain, his muscle feel numb, feel weak to move. "Where's that tiger I saw before, hmm? Too weak to move now are we~?" Buck teased as he grab the cube right in front Connor's eyes, make the boy really pissed about it. Buck smirks at him as he examine the cube, about to put it inside the bag, then…

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

All of them suprised when a scream comes out, Connor surprised as well, slowly getting up once more as he saw a figure, dress in white shirt that stain with blood, holding a man by his throat, breaking his neck with the new figure's bare hand.

The figure looks towards Buck in a sinster manner, eyes fill with anger as the mask only cover the bottom half of his face, eyes showing frustration and anger as Elizabeth feel a familiar feeling out of this man.

"Bucky, Bucky, Bucky…"  The voice is quite deep, but not as deep like Optimus as Connor looks towards Buck, who's now face in horror, like saw a ghost as the new man slowly walks towards the leader, Connor noticed his eyes are quite… different.

"How clever. Shoot me in the head to make time, well too bad… see how it get you?" The man asked as he got shoot in the hip for couple of time, nothing seems to stop him moving as he easily grab the gun who use it from their hand and break it in half, the men watches in shock as the mask man continue to walks towards the leader, bleeding a little.

"I can easily break your neck, tear you apart if I want… and I'm supprised you know my weakness Bucky, it'll take time for me to get back up. These bullet doesn't affect me though…" He said as he pull out the shell that hit his hip with his bare hand, make Connor looks at the man in shock and disgust, trying to get up but failed again, the man continue to talk as he's now stand face to face with Buck, threw the empty shells away while stare down at Buck, surprisingly the man is taller than Buck.

"I won't die… and you know what happened to those who hurt my family...." The man said as he grab Buck's throat, grab him up as the two face to face. "Let's see if you survive this… pest." The man said in disgust as he start chocking Buck, the man struggle and hit the hand that grab his throat, start coughing, losing air in his lounge.

Suddenly, couple of blue portals opens up in different direction, making a circle around all of them. Couple of truck rush out from the portal, surrounded them. The truck had a U.P.D logo beside the doors, people who get out from the truck are wearing in SWAT type uniform, having heavy gun on their hip as they pull that up and pointed at the bounty hunters, the bad guys all put their hands up as they quickly gave up on fighting back.

"Tim!" A voice called, the man looks up a little as Connor can finally sat up, the boy looks towards the person who start walking towards the man from behind, beside the new man is a women who dress like a captain type uniform, bringing a small suit case with her.

"Tim…!" The new figure called again in a warning tone, as Connor can examine both new comers up close. The one who calling Tim is another sliver white hair man, wearing a black tight high collar with his sleeves up, reveal his bandaged arm. His face got a bandage on his left cheek and around his eyes, Connor wonder how he can walks with those on.

"Let. Him. Go, Tim." The women with straight dark blue hair beside the man is tall, same height as Tim as she's wearing high heels, white coat and a captain hat, like pointing that she's the one who lead the team.

The mask man, mostly likely called Tim huff and drop Buck on the floor, dusting himself off. Buck immediately got capture again as the women grab a cuff that Connor never saw before, crouch down to Buck and cuff those on his hand, then a string appears and connect the two cuffs, Buck didn't even bother to struggle out of this, as he's been grab by the shirt, pulling up as Buck stand up, looks defeated. Tim pick up the cube and lazily gave it to the woman, crossing his arm as he glare deadly at Buck, the woman gladly take it and nod her head as a thank you.

"We'll take this from here." The woman said as the man beside her nod his head, gave her a polite smile. "Thank you, Monika." The woman, Monika gave a smile back and nod, give the suitcase to him and start pushing Buck towards the truck like the others. Connor looks towards his friends, as the SWAT team helping Bee to get those dart off him, scanning with a device he never seen before on their hand as they sat on Bee's chest plate, one collecting the dart. Raf, Kate and Lizzy been carrying down by the SWAT and put them back on their feet, talking together it seems.

"Hey…!" Connor surprised when the man with bandages around his eyes called him, crouch down beside the boy. "Let me help you with that." The man said and as about Connor want to ask, the man immediately pull the dart that stuck on his arm out, make Connor hiss in pain as some blood start pour out a little.

"Here." The man said as he pulls the badges around his eyes down, reveal his strangely sparkless eyes, they look like he's looking at him, but not at the same time. The man quickly bandage Connor's arm, the eyes are looking nowhere as Connor know one thing for sure.

The man in front of him is blind, but…he's not at the same time? As the man finishing up the perfectly bandaging the arm, Connor looks at the two man in front of him, confused.

"W-who are you guys?" Connor asked confusingly, the two man had eye contact together, surprised the boy once again how the blind man know where he's looking!!

A few minutes later…

The medic of the team finally finished on the kids as all three of them thank them, Raf got a small cut on his palms and Kate got some on her hands and cheek, so the medic help them bandaging them up as Lizzy watches beside them.

That doesn't surprised them as the doll can move, the medic even pet her on the head like they already knew Lizzy can move, makes Raf a little curious about all of them. You see, Raf already asked the SWAT who save them earlier a lot of questions.

All he need to know is that they're Universal Police Department, stopping crime and catching wanted bounty hunters and assassin around the universes. The red hair mask man, who call himself Tim agrees to work with them to hunt the others down, return the stolen item to their belong owners if they're out of staff.

Raf surprised about all of this exist and happened, as Kate noticed the face on her new friend, she hugging Lizzy as they walks out the truck and towards Connor and the other.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked, Raf reply as he fixing his glasses. "If they're capable of doing all of this, why they can't help to stop things from happening? Like… stopping a war to happened on that universe but only capture those intruders that doesn't belong there?" Kate looks sad, as she bow her head down a little.

"I asked them too, they said that they can't interrupt the thing that should happened in that universe, they only catch those who break the laws in the first place." Kate answers, but it doesn't answer Raf curiosity as he  about to ask again, a call from Tim stopped all of them from talking.

"Kate!" Tim called, as the tone is soft, Kate grins and rush towards him with Lizzy still in her arms. "Tim!!" Kate greets back with a cheerful tone, the man crouch down and pet her on the head, surprised about the doll as he chat with Kate, examine her wound.

The others, Connor, who stand beside the blind man greets Raf, relief to saw his friend in peace. Connor then looks around, wounded where Bee go. "Where's honeybee?" Connor asked, like a cue Bee beeps as he walks towards them, like having a makeover as the scratches around him are gone. Raf immediately rush towards Bee with a big grin, start talking with Bee as the other watches.

"Wait, is that a transformer?!" Tim asked as he looks towards Bee, still crouch down beside Kate, surprised. Kate grins and nod her head , still hugging Lizzy as the the doll blinking her eyes, staring at Tim, she surprised the eyes of his is different than normal.

"Sooo… you know about Transformer?" Connor asked the man beside him, he shake his head, gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm no quite understand them, but I do know a team prime in another universe." The man said, Connor sigh, feel relax around the man. "So you do know anyway." Connor said, make the man gave him a shy chuckles.

Tim finally noticed the doll as he looks at Lizzy, surprised Lizzy is alive as a doll. "Wait a minute…" Tim said as all of the other focus on them, he lean closer to the doll as he examine her, scratching his chin. "You're… quite familiar, wait don't tell me let me think!" Tim said as he tapping his head, mumble something as he looks at Connor once last time, remembered something.

"Ahh, right! You're the kid who sat outside the hospital to wait for him, right?" Tim asked Lizzy surprised, title her head as Tim can't help but chuckles. "Wait…" Tim said as he remove the mask cover his mouth, showing the familiar sharp teeth to Lizzy.

Lizzy immediately knew he was, the doctor who talks with her, eyes spark with joy. "Seems like you remembered, I'm kinda glad actually." Tim said as Connor looks at Tim with a confused look.

"Wait… you knew Lizzy??" Connor asked, as he heard their conversation. "And… what's with the hospital thing? Are we talking about the day I had a car accident? " Connor asked again, Lizzy blush a little as she don't know how to explain this.

"Sooo… you didn't speak to him after all? And how you like this in the first place?" Tim ignored Connor as his tone change from serious to… most likely a curious boy who wants answers, Connor immediately shake his head and point at Tim, confused once again. "How. The. Frickkkk you know her?!! Why you're even there in the hospital anyway?!! CAN YOU AT LEAST EXPLAIN WHAT THE FECK IS GOING ON?!!!" Connor raise his voice as he gave Tim a confused look, the man just gave him an unimpressed look.

"Is a crossover episode, of course it's gonna get confused, relax~" Tim said as he wave Connor off, the boy stutter to talk as he looks at Tim and to… you?

"Alright, stop this 4th wall breaking bullsh*t and start talking you piece of…!!!" Connor shouted as Tim stop him, cover Kate's ears with his hands. "Woah, woah! Language! Kids are here!" Tim said in a sarcastic tone, make Connor frustrated a little as he let out a frustrated sigh, stump his feet. "F-fine!! First thing first… why are you in the hospital after I had a car accident years ago?! You're not supposed live in this universe are you?!" Connor asked, not happy as he's frustrated about all of this, Tim reply quite simply as his tone turn into a casual one.

"Oh, no no! Don't worry about it! Me, Marvin and Kate are from universe far more different then yours, we got here by accident…" " I'm asking years ago, not just now!" Connor correct Tim, as Tim roll his eyes. "I was about to said it and you just cut through me! Thank you very much~!" Tim said with sarcasm in his voice, Connor glare at him as he cross his arm, looks grumpy as ever.

"As I was saying, I was there to kill someone… and I stand upon your file, so…"

……………………

"Wait…" Connor broke the silent as he raise his eyebrow, wonder if he hear that right. "You're saying that… you went to the hospital… to kill somebody?!" Connor repeat Tim, he just nod. "Yeah? What's wrong about it?" Tim reply causally, make all of team prime looks at Tim, confused and nervous all of the sudden.

"…Tim…" Marvin, broke the silent again as he gave all of the others his reassuring frown. "You forgot to explain… your job." Marvin reminded Tim as the red hair man gave all of them a big "ohhhhhh~" and gave them a confident chuckles.

"Right, right! Forgot to tell you that I do any job that the universe had to offer! Assassin, undercover, bounty hunter, hitman…" Tim make a list as the faces on the others get much worse, make the tension quite more awkward then before. "You should stop… now, Tim. You're scaring the kids…" Marvin said as Raf and Lizzy gave Tim a worried look and Connor as well, look quite disgusted.

"But… I was about to get to the good part! Like having sex…" "Marvin's right! You should stop on that!" Connor agrees as he point at Tim, blushing a little, embarrassed. The man huff, wave him off. "Yeah, yeah~ what ever you said captain~" Tim said with a annoyed tone, reminded Connor of himself and Ratchet. Am I that annoyed if I was him? Connor thought to himself, but shake the thoughts quickly as he continue ask questions.

"So… let me get it straight! You're an assassin from the other universe, came here, kill a person and… get out?" Connor asked as Tim nod, confused as Tim looks causal as ever. "And… what about Kate?" Connor asked as he point at Kate, Tim looks at her and back to Connor. "What's wrong with Kate?" Tim asked back, Connor let a annoyed growl as he roll his eyes, rubbing his forehead with his hand as he takes a deep breath.

"She lives with you? With a killer?!" Connor remind Tim as he just gave the boy a glare at him, feel offensive. "Look, I took the easy way on dealing this stuff, but that doesn't make me a killer you know?! I stopped a lot of illegal operation over two years across the universe! That doesn't make us…" Tim outburst stopped by Marvin as he shush Tim by putting a finger on his lips, shaking his head.

"We're assassins, Tim. We killed people, that make us …killer." Marvin said, got a glare by Tim as he speechless. Later, Tim grab Marvin's hand softy and kiss it, gave the blind man a cocky smirk as Marvin start blushing, madly.

"You always right, you know that dear~" Tim said, Marvin stutter as everyone gave them a surprised, shock look at the two. "DEAR?!!!" All of team prime said at the same time, Tim gave all of them a look, while Marvin start blushing madly as he looks down. "What? Had a problem with gays?" Tim said like he's offensive by their look, all of them shaking their head, Connor sigh tiredly, put his hand on his forehead to support his head.

" You guys had a really confusing  relationship!" Connor commented, as Tim grin, holding Marvin's hand still. "Thank you!" "That's not a compliment!! You moron…" Connor said as he glare at Tim, never thought this man can get really… complicated.

" So… about that woman just now…" Connor said tiredly, rubbing his eyes and looks at Tim, tiredly. " Who's she?" Connor said as Marvin speak up this time, still blushing a little. "Monika, she's the captain for the force team in U.P.D, responsible to lead the team in mission on capturing criminals… include bounty hunters." Marvin explain, still holding Tim's hand while holding the suite case in another as he continue explain.

" While Tim and I tried to stop Buck from stealing the cube, Tim gave Kate the cube after Tim got a hold on it, told her to leave as far as possible. After Kate got out from there, we tried to capture them… too bad they knockout me and Tim and went after Kate. U.P.D found us at the scene and treat our wounds, Tim went after Buck first and we went after that. You already knew the rest of the story!" Marvin explained, Connor hum, understand the situation a little better.

" What's in that suite case then?" Raf asked out of the blue as he point at the case Marvin's holding, Marvin looks at the case in hand as Tim explain with a smirk. " Our cash reward after we helped them captured Buck and his team, they gave us every time we help them." Tim said as he grab the suit case and open it on front of all of them, showing the full load of U.S dollar inside, all of team prime shock a little.

" That's… a lot…" Connor commented as Tim close the case, holding it with his hand. "Who… no!WHAT are you…?" Connor asked as he remembers Tim just got shoot by the head and the hip, and Tim still standing till now, Tim point at himself. "A fail experiment went wrong…" Then point at Marvin. " A blind zombie…" And point at Kate. "An orphan… that's all you should know for now." Tim explain as Connor looks at Tim, stutter, then give up as he don't know how to respond, sigh again.

"I know is out of the blue… but…" Raf said shyly as everyone looks at him, the boy scratch his head, one question still in his head. "What's… the cube anyway?"

"Oh? It just a boom that will destroy a whole universe if you activate it! Don't worry about it~" Tim said as everyone looks at him (not include Marvin), eyes wild and big like a dish plate, jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" Connor and everyone shouted, Connor walks angrily towards Tim and jab his pointing finger at the man's chest. "You gave a boom to a kid and expect it not explode?! And destroy the whole UNIVERSE?!" Connor shouted and Tim wave the boy off, rolling his eyes. "Please~ Kate got the lucky god herself on her side! That's nothing for me to worry about!" Tim reassuring them, Kate chuckle awarkdly as she still hugging Lizzy, remembering the old days where she explore those dangerous place without any problem.

"Okay… this is a lot, and I'm tired! Can you… kindly broke us out from this… pocket dimension? "Connor asked as Tim noticed Connor attitude, let out a small chuckles. "Of course, here." Tim said as he snap his finger, a portal open not far away from all of them. "Here's your exit, nice meeting you all, and thanks on taking care of Kate." Tim thanks Connor as the boy just nod, walking past him.

Tim gently grab Connor's shoulder, stoping the boy from moving. " Just to let you know, something big might happened in the future… look out for that." Tim said, Connor looks at him, hum and nod. "Good, if something happened and need a big help? Tell Kate… she'll tell me eventually." Tim said as he let go of his hand, let Connor go as the boy nod once last time, walking towards the other.

Kate is saying goodbye to the other as Bee already transform into his alt-mode, waiting for them. Kate noticed Connor as she looks towards him, still hugging Kate in her arm. "Connor!" Kate called, smile brightly at him as Connor crouch down to her level, gave her a smile back.

"I guess… this is goodbye then." Kate said sadly as she gave Lizzy back to Connor, who gladly tug her in his arm, still looking at Kate. "You can come visit, Lizzy didn't mind for a company…right?" Connor said as he looks down at Lizzy, who happily nod her head, Kate gasp happily, blush a little. "Really?" Kate asked, Connor nod with a warm smile, petting the cat's head.

"Sure, why not… and come by next time, I might introduce you to the others." Connor offers, Kate smile brightly and nod her head. "Bye bye!" Kate said her goodbye and run towards Tim and Marvin, all of the other wave back and went into the car, went into the portal and disappeared.

Marvin hum as he looks at Tim, who's now deep in thought a little. "You sure… not telling them what might happened next?" Marvin said as Tim shake his head, looks down at Kate with a warm smile. " Is for the best…" Tim said as he crouch down , hugging Kate up with his arm and smile at Marvin.

"Let's go home, we're getting soft tacos later…" Tim said as Kate cheers, Marvin can't help but shake his head, smile softly. He had a really weird family after all…

A few minutes later…
Autobot base

Bee went into the base as the others worry sick, Miko and Jack rush down the stairs while the autobot surrounding Bee with worry in their optics.

Connor and Raf jumps out of the alt-mode as Bee transform, all of the others start asking questions as Miko examine both Connor and Raf. "What happened to you guys?! We try to contact you and no response!" Jack asked as Connor and Raf had an eye contact, then looks at the other with a tired smile.

"Let just said that… we meet a really weird treo!" Connor said tiredly, Tim's warning echoing inside his head.

(A/n)
Ayoooooooooo!!
Thanks for reading this chapter and hope is not too confusing and too tired to read this chapter!

Tim, Kate and Marvin are an important oc in my story for future projects that I wish to accomplish, these characters means a lot to me and I can't help to let them in this storyline (*´∀`)

HERE'S ANOTHER COLLECTION OF SKETCHES I'VE DONE!!

YOU CAN SEE MY FINGER IN THIS ONE XD

ALSO I WANT TO SHARE THIS LANDSHARK!! SO CUTE~

MY FAVORITE~ (๑´ڡ'๑)

OHOH!! I HAD SOME OWL HOUSE CROSSOVER SKETCH TOO!! WROKING ON THE EPISODE AS WELL AND HAD A LOT TO CHANGE~ ENJOY THIS SKETCHES FOR NOW~ (^_-)

JUST SOME EXTRA CONNOR'S SKETCH

AND LIZZY'S~ (•ө•)♡

Anyway, hope you had a nice read and some sketches for today! See you in the next chapters, ciao~ (•ө•)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 170 31
nothing can fix it. nothing. not even tape or glue. Erin Storm was nothing but a broken record. she was only 16. she was a mute, slave to the 'king'...
17.2K 611 37
The third book in my Amulet of Life series. If you haven't read the first two, 'Amulet of Life' and/or 'Shattered Lies', then please head over and do...
7.8K 188 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...
20.9K 446 21
This is the second book and continuation of 'TFP human.' Everything seems fine for the Autobots but Megatron gets mad for them taking the relic and...