Soukoku OneShots

By Soukoku_lover

Different stories of Dazai and Chuuya . Each chapter is independant from the others unless i mention it . More

Let's cuddle, Chuuya~
As Planned
You already know ...
Officialy 'Double Black'
Loving you wasn't enough ...
Camellia *Part One*
Camellia *Part Two*
Camellia *Part Three*
Sad Birthday
Happy Birthday Atsushi !!
Finally found you ...
By your side ...
A reason living
Happiness
What about us ? *1*
What about us ? *2*
What about us ? *3*
What about us ? *4*
Forever Partners
Even Boss ships them !
Carved on my soul.
Property of Dazai Osamu
In your eyes, i saw freedom ...
Let's go shopping~
Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?
Using us again ?!
Bleeding Love
Nothing Really changed
Sweet Christmas
If only ...
We meet again
Dead Apple 'Interview'
One round is never enough
Mine !
We are happy
The Princess and The Mercenary *1*
The Princess and The Mercenary *2*
Dazai wants no gift but-
The Princess and The Mercenary *3*
The Princess and The Mercenary *4*
Reddish Possessiveness
Summer Memory
Keep your eyes on me
Sweet Home *1*
Sweet Home *2*
I will show you~
No gifts needed
Can't help falling in love with you
Your lips taste like whiskey
Innocent Love
Not a one night thing
Chuuya is ... fat ?!
His life was the price
Two birds with one stone
Nohatphobia
Eternal Love
Lovely Day
Heated Night
The Setting Sun
Tsuki ga kirei
Phone Call
Unreciprocated
Say my name
The Spirit who grants any wish
You. Me. Us.
Burning Questions
Undercover Mission : Failed
Double the Pleasure
The Prince and The Thief
My dear needy other half
Re-Life
Don't Leave ...
At Midnight
73 Questions
Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?
And so, they fell in love
Thirst Tweets
Forget me not
Tender were his lips
20 Kisses
I would heal you (If you want me to)
These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san
Night time, different lover
Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!
Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai
Naughty First Date
The Couple's Guest
Stuck with a horny Ghost
So drunk and so ... sultry
Naughty in a stranger's car
Sensei's Biggest Fan
Love me or Leave me
Your folly. My misery
Childhood Sweethearts
Girls like Girls
Your Waist is Mine !
Someone like me
Rent a Boyfriend
You know you love me
Today is the Day !
Chuuya's worst Nightmare
Act of kindness

Ships and one-sided Friendships

8.3K 201 1.1K
By Soukoku_lover

Warning : Explicit content !

"What shall we do now, my adorable Chuuhuahuas ?"

Chuuya leaned back on his chair, his arms crossed behind his head, he has been streaming for hours; he played games, reacted to videos, talked about everything he could think of and now that he ran out of ideas, he relied on his followers requests.

He didn't bother to scroll through the endless requests in the chat, he only noticed the ones with donations and he sure didn't miss the one with 5 dollars.

"Strip ?! Ain't no way i'm stripping for 5 dollars ! Y'all gotta pay more for that ."

He leaned closer, glaring at the camera to whoever donated 1 dollar to say Then start an onlyfans

"Y'all are such perverts, wasting money to see people naked and wait- who's making these requests ?"

Chuuya made a long pause, staring at the camera with obvious disappointment as he read their username.

"Chuuyascum ... so i had one named after my eyes, my hair, my butt and now my cum ?! Y'all are freaks i will never get how i managed to attract such a perverted audience ..."

Luckily, another donation put an end to his ranting, it was a 100 dollars one and Chuuya had a rule that he would do anything for 100 dollars or more.

"Well then i guess this is what i will be doing .. thanks to you Sou .. kokufan ? You named yourself after my and Dazai's gamers duo name ? That's cute ."

Chuuya winked at the camera then let out a laugh when he read the actual request. It was Check out some Soukoku fanfics

"I knew they existed but never read them, what have you all been writing about the two of us ?"

Chuuya knew they were excited for it at all the spamming in the chat. He googled Soukoku fanfics getting in the first link and picking the first story.

"So the story's called Highschool sweethearts by skk4life, imma check this one and see how it could have been if i knew Dazai in Highschool since as y'all know, we met in Uni, by the way thanks to skk4life and everyone making content for us, i appreciate it ."

After one last smile to the camera, Chuuya focused on his screen, getting annoyed at the first paragraph, at the two girls noticing Dazai and Chuuya walk in the classroom together and them being disgusted by the idea that they could be gay.

"Fuck these bitches we're soon getting to 2022 and we don't want such people to come with us !"

Chuuya had to breathe in to stay calm, yet again glaring at the girl's next line There is no way Dazai-kun swings that way ...

"I've got some bad news for you sweetheart~ i know that guy and there is nothing straight about him now fuck off !"

Chuuya had to carry on reading, luckily the next scene was a cute one between he and Dazai but the girls had to interrupt them, pulling Dazai with them.

"Chuuya couldn't take his eyes off arm around elbow, his heart clenching at the brunet leaving with the two girls so i'm the one crushing on him and getting all jealous, that's sad man ..."

He cheered outloud when Dazai left the girls and went back to him, shouting a Have that, bitches ! along other curses.

"I seem to be insecure in this story since i can't confess because i don't know if Dazai's into guys .. couldn't be me to be fair, if i like someone then i don't care what they're into, they gonna know it !! Just like how y'all know i love you~"

Chuuya winked at the camera, he knew his fans loved these small, cute gestures then he went back to the story, not saying a word, not even listening to the donations requests as he focused on the plot.

Dazai was confessed to by a girl and Chuuya who found out, questioned him about it, afraid that he may have said yes but to his surprise, Dazai was the one to confess that he was into men.

"See ? Told you that guy's the whole rainbow !"

Chuuya laughed at everyone spamming rainbow emojis in the chat, letting out a yelp when he confessed in the story and next thing he knew, Dazai was kissing him.

"Damn man where did the consent go ?! I might like you but still ! Warn me before you kiss me like that !!"

He giggled at their kiss scene in the rooftop and was proud when they walked out of school, hand in hand, with the homophobic girls staring at them.

"That was a pretty ... interesting story and you know what ? Let me call Dazai and tell him about it ."

Chuuya chuckled at all the donations asking to bring Dazai to the stream until the latter picked up.

"Hey Dazai listen, i'm streaming right now and i just read a fic of us in High School and we kissed in the end !!"

"Is this how you're asking me to kiss you ?"

"Wait no- why does your mind always go there ???"

Chuuya let out a laugh that stopped the moment he heard him say.

"Wait there i'm coming to read it and to kiss you too ."

... and the call ended.

"Well .. guess he's coming ."

He grinned, scrolling through the other fics until he got another 100 dollars donation.

"Read skk smut fics with Dazai wait, what does smut mean ?"

Dazai came in the room right then so Chuuya didn't get to read the explanation, pulling a chair for the brunet and handing him a Christmas hat that Dazai took then straight up leaned down to kiss him yet the audience could never know if he did since he covered the camera with his hand.

"I was just calling you out in the fic for kissing me without consent and now you do that ?!"

"Show me that fic ."

Chuuya pouted at he ignoring his words yet he didn't mind Dazai's arm naturally resting around his shoulders, pulling the fanfic tab up.

It was a short story and Dazai was a quick reader, he needed few minutes and he was done with it.

"That's quite a nice story with a happy end ."

"Why are you saying this as if you read many fics of us ?"

The only response Chuuya got was silence .. and a smile so he didn't complain, thinking of more important matters.

"Can't help but wonder what our relationship would be now if we met in High School ..."

"Of course we would be a couple ! Just as what all the fans want~"

"Stop it you're the one feeding the idea to them !!"

"What should we do now then ?"

"Someone donated 100 dollars earlier ."

"So you gotta do their request ?"

"Yeah and it's .. Read skk smut fics with Dazai what does smut mean ?"

"Nsfw or R18, well basically, us doing dirty stuff ."

"Such stories about us exist ?!!!!!!!!!!"

Chuuya needed a long moment to process that, unlike Dazai who stared at him with a smile the whole time.

"These guys shipping us are mad .. not like i got a choice i have to read it .."

After googling Soukoku smut fics they again picked the first one and it's title was enough to make Chuuya blush, Dazai never taking his eyes off him.

"Daddy's naughty boy ... i feel like we should read the summary for this one to know what we're getting ourselves into .."

"Read it then ."

"So ... Dazai watches Chuuya stream with his friend being too touchy, thus he has to let him remember who owns him by punishing him ... sexually ... i don't think i will be able to read this-"

"Come on it sounds interesting plus everyone wants you to read it ."

Blue eyes glanced at the chat getting spammed then at the story, deciding to click on it and read it, choking at the first paragraph-

"Your moans got quieter, maybe i should increase the intensity ."

Dazai smirked, hazel orbs eyeing naked, shivering body. Wrists and ankles were cuffed to the bedframe, blue eyes blindfolded, mouth drooling, skin sweating, cock twitching at the immense pleasure from the huge dildo vibrating inside him, his moans yet again, clearly heard as the vibrations increased.

Chuuya covered his face from embarrassement, getting up from his seat as he murmured.

"Need time to recover from this-"

Dazai watched him leave the room then turned to the chat with a giggle.

"He's too shy so go easy on him you all ."

He didn't expect a 5 dollars donation saying You stare at him as if he means the world to you, you clearly love him Dazai was thankful Chuuya wasn't around to hear this one.

"I do, i love him so much ..."

By the time Chuuya was back, Dazai already finished reading the story.

"Did you recover from it ?"

"Not yet, the image won't leave my mind i swear imma see it in my dreams tonight-"

"So Chuuya is going to have a wet dream about me ?!!!!!!"

"No not- oh no now they'll get more excited about us !!"

Another 100 dollars donation being Each one of you reads his dialogues outloud didn't help at all.

"Y'all want me to die from embarrassement ?!!!!"

"It's okay you'll survive~"

"The next line is yours anyway so you read it !!"

Dazai needed no time to get in character, smirking as he read his line in a rough, yet very seductive voice.

"This is what you get for being a naughty boy~"

"Oh god nooo it sounds so wrong !!"

Chuuya brought his knees to his chest, legs on chair, red face hidden by hands, still staring through his fingers at the next dialogues.

"Read your line ."

"But there are no words-"

"Yeah cause you're supposed to be moaning-"

"No this is so weird i can't moan while streaming that clip will follow me to the grave-"

Dazai was about to retort but laughed outloud at Chuuyascum donating 1 dollar to say Just start an onlyfans together and moan for real there

"Y'all are making it worse !!"

"That's smart though, we already have a gaming channel together so maybe we should also make an onlyfans for these activities-"

"Don't add to their expectations and what do you even mean by these activities ?!"

Dazai ignored him, focusing on the camera and chat instead.

"Would you all pay if we started an onlyfans ?"

He chuckled at everyone spamming Hell yeah ! then turned to his partner whose face couldn't get redder.

"You might turn to a tomato at this rate ."

"It's y'all's fault !"

"I love eating tomatoes~"

"Oh god Dazai stop STOP !!"

When suddenly, Chuuya's phone rang, he checked on it and for some reason, he fully changed, getting focused on his task.

"Let's get this fic done with and end the stream for today ."

"Read your line then .."

Chuuya pouted at the brunet then stared at his line for awhile before he says it with blushing cheeks.

"I- a-aah .. i'm so- nnghh ... sorry .. d-daddy .."

He was again covering his burning face, his line in repeat in Dazai's mind. He was the one reading the paragraphs, letting Chuuya read his dirty dialogues only.

"I can already picture all the memes they'll make out of my moans .. i can't believe i'm moaning on camera for 100 dollars ..."

"That's what happens when you become a streamer, now let me finish .. Dazai smirks-"

"How many times will you smirk in this fic ?? Show me your smirk ?"

Dazai was confused, doing as he was told, trying to give Chuuya his sexiest smirk but all he got in return was an exasperated sigh.

"You're so handsome you would make a perfect model, how did you end up being a streamer with such good looks ?"

"Of course so that i could stream with my Chuuya~"

"Stop with your jokes !!!!"

Dazai's hug was rejected, Chuuya turning his attention to the story that they read together. Chuuya was slowly dying from embarrassement, he had to leave the room again when he reached his line where he pleads Dazai to fuck him.

He still came back and managed to say it and the whole sex scene with them reading the lines was perfect to the fans yet too awkward for Chuuya. They eventually reached it's end with Dazai's line.

"Chuuya i ... i'm about to cum ..."

"Why are you saying it so easily ?! As if you say that daily-"

"Maybe because i do say it daily ?"

"Aaaaah Dazai will you never stop ?!!!"

Chuuya glared at the camera -although he looked cute more than anything- at the donation saying You two are so adorable together

"Right~"

Dazai made a V sign, winking at the camera but Chuuya ignored him, reading the rest of the story until they reached the two last lines as they were about to sleep in each other's arms. Dazai stared at his line, biting his inner cheek as he read it.

"I love you so much, Chuuya ."

He waited for Chuuya's I love you too but it never happened, he could taste the blood in his mouth from his own bite, yet it was nothing compared to the state of his heart.

"Let's just end the stream- wait .. a 200 dollars donation ?!! Y'all are too rich today what the heck ?!!"

Chuuya screamed a loud No !!! at the donation's request being Kiss each other

"Come on, they donated not only 100 but 200 dollars, we have to do it ."

"What do you mean we have to we can't-"

"Close your eyes ."

"But-"

"Trust me and close your eyes !"

Ocean eyes were shut, Chuuya biting on his lips in case Dazai really tried to kiss him on camera but to his astonishment, he didn't feel the kiss against his lips. It was a kiss on the forehead.

He slowly opened his eyes, staring at Dazai's gentle smile, he didn't mind the endless donations screaming You're the best couple ever !!

"That's actually really sweet, i didn't expect it thank you !"

Chuuya then turned to his pc, giving his own gentle smile to the camera.

"It's time to end the stream my dear Chuuhuahuas-"

"You're still calling your fans that ?!!"

"Dogs are loyal just as my dear fans are loyal to me, and they know i love dogs which means i love them~ i'm sure they all love the name ."

He smiled at the chat getting spammed with We do !!! then waved at the camera.

"Y'all take care and don't forget to sub to me and check out Dazai as well ! Bye~"

The stream came to an end and Chuuya wasted no time to get rid of his Christmas hat, walking out of the room with Dazai after him.

"That was one hell of a stream- our fans are crazy imagine if they find out we live together-"

"They would never shut up about it ."

Dazai looked at the small Christmas tree they had then up at the redhead having water in the kitchen, he bit his bottom lip, needing lots of courage to say his words.

"Today is Christmas eve right ? So how about we go out-"

"Aaah i forgot to tell you !!! Hide is back !"

"Hide ... Hideo .. Chuuya's boyfriend ..." Dazai forgot this man existed, he had no idea how he managed to fake a smile.

"Really ? That's- nice ..."

"He was the one texting me earlier, imma spend these last days of the year with him i haven't seen him for so long i miss him !!"

"That's amazing for .. you two ."

"Imma go prepare myself, gotta look good for him~"

Dazai watched him walk to his bedroom, excited to meet his lover. His mind didn't stop repeating If you really love him you will be happy for him ! but even he knew it was a lie, his heart was shattering.

"Hope he didn't watch the stream .. or the punishment in that fic is exactly what he'll do- not that i hate it though~"

Dazai listened to his cute giggles, remembered how he gave up on all the jobs he could have done, all the amazing people he could have dated, all for him and him only. Yet not for once, did Chuuya look in his direction, not even once, did Chuuya love him.

*I hope you expected that end ...

*Hideo is the name of Chuuya's friend in real life.

*I'm late but Merry Christmas 🎄🎊❤ and if you enjoyed this story don't forget to vote on it and share your thoughts about it ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 1 6
This Contains: TšØš±š¢šœ WšØš«šš¬ S*š¢šœš¢ššž š’š¦š®š­ š’ā‚¬š± š…š„š®šŸšŸ š„š­šœ š„šÆšžš§ šœšØš§š­ššš¢š§š¬ š„š¢š§šžš¬ šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž šššœš­š®...
50.6K 1.5K 23
Something horrible happens to Chuuya, and, as always, Dazai has to save the princess haha [finished Jan 31 2021]
45.9K 1.1K 15
Includes- Fluff, Angst, Etc. Some may have more than one part. Most will be heavily inspired by Offical Arts and BSD Mayoi game. Enjoy :) (I'll try t...