School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter ten: Teams

1.3K 64 122
By khadijiah1

Quick note: Steven Universe? Yes? No? Maybe? It'd just be Steven, with the gems popping once and a while. :p let me know what you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter ten:
Nico Di'Angelo
Class: Demigod, Greek
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers: Shadow Travel, Communication with the dead
Notes: Villain Affiliated

"Children!! I have an announcement." The man who I've learned to be called Professor Dumbledore said, standing in front of the cafeteria.

"The teams have been chosen. You may see the list which is posted on the announcement board after breakfast. However, before you can see, we must address a few issues.

Due to the smaller size of Villain High, Villain High is short one team. So, when the points for events are added up, the team with the least amount of points will be awarded double points, to make up for the lost points.

Which brings us to the points." Next to me, Zuko shifted.

"Each team will be award a certain amount of points based on how they did. Then, all teams points will be added together, and that will determine which school has won. There are three events. At the end of the Nexus, the points will be added, and the winning school shall received a prize." Professor Dumbledore said, walking down from his stand.

"Continue with your dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, I couldn't sleep.

Not because the beds were uncomfortable. They were quite comfy actually.

I just couldn't believe it.

I was voted in. I was on the team.

I also couldn't believe who my teammates were.

Octavian~ Son of Apollo

Alabaster Torrington ~ Son of Hecate. He was on Kronos's side for the war...I think he was banished or something.

Bryce Lawrence~ the legacy of Orcus, God of punishment in the Underworld.

Michael Varus~ Son of Janus. He's working for Gaea, from what I know.

Ethan Nakamura~ Son of Nemesis. Worked for Kronos.

I wasn't like them. Any of them.

Yet here I was, on the same side as they were.

~~~~~~~~

"The first event is Chariot Racing." Octavian said. We were outside, standing near the Pegasus stables. Apparently someone went to the Underworld and made Octavian our leader.

"Tell us something we don't know." Bryce said. I backed up slightly, trying to see if I could slip away, maybe head upstairs and hang out with Zuko or something--.

"Well, there's no way the Heroes are going to win, and the Graecus scum are too wild to win." I snorted. While the Graecus scum thing was offensive, he did sort of have a point.

"What do you suggest? We cheat?" Michael asked. Octavian nodded, smirking. I raised an eyebrow.

"Everything has a price Roman. Even if we do end up winning the first challenge, it will cost us." Ethan said.

"Cost us what? Our hair?" Alabaster said sarcastically. Ethan glared at him.

Octavian smirked, looking right at me. In a cruel way, Octavian reminded me of Luke. Both were blonde, blue eyed boys who thought they were better.

You can't fight the fact that they were similar.

"What about you, Son of Pluto?" They turned to look at me, waiting for an answer.

"I...I think that we need to win fair and square. No tricks." Bryce snorted.

"Where's the fun in that? They should pay for--." Bryce's cruel rant was interrupted when the sky began to darken.

"What now?" Ethan asked. The clouds funneled and a rainbow...type....thing hit the ground. When it cleared, my eyes widened.

The funnel cloud didn't last any longer that about five seconds, yet a large, golden chariot was sitting there. There was weird engravings underneath it, and they didn't look English. Or Greek. Or Italian.

"What in the name of Pluto...." Octavian muttered. It wasn't long before Spider-Man of all people came skipping out.

"No way!! He actually listened!! Thanks Thor!" Lifting up the chariot ends with ease, he started to carry it away.

Of course, Ethan and Octavian had to speak up.

"HOLD UP!!" Spider-Man paused for a moment.

"Yes?" Both stormed up to him.

"This is cheating!! And it's unfair!!" Ethan said. Even through the mask I could tell he was frowning.

"How this was unfair. It's a gift from a God, technically speaking, which I think demigods of all people would understand? It would be rude of me not to use it, really.
Like a sign of disrespect or something." Personally I thought they were gonna back down after the whole gift thing, but I guess not.

"This gives you an unfair advantage, mortal scum." Thunder rumbled across the sky and I raised an eyebrow.

This was going to end well.

Bryce, Alabaster and Michael all ran over.

"I'm sorry, what did you just call me?" Spider-Man asked, glaring at the two of them.

"Look hero, I suggest you send this back from wherever it came from before we make it." Bryce said, his dark eyes glaring at Spider-Man. The Spider was either gusty or an idiot, because he glared right back.

"And I suggest you brush up on your godly manners before someone gets a crash course." He snapped back. I smirked slightly.

Yes, this was amusing me.

"Spider-Man. Gentlemen." Agent Koenig. I remembered him.

Octavian quickly pointed at Spider-Man, who still had his hands on the chariot.

"He's cheating!!" He accused. Agent Koenig raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"And how exactly is that?" Bryce pointed to the chariot. Koenig looked at Spider-Man.

"Gift from Thor?"

"I believe so...yes. I'm assuming it is I mean." Koenig turned back to the guys... gentlemen... my team...ugh. No idea what to call them.

"I'm afraid that Spider-Man is not cheating, and that you guys are just a bunch of morons who are afraid of losing. The chariot is a gift, and being children of the gods yourselves, I would think you would understand what happens if you ignore gifts from the gods. If Thor wants to lead his chariot to a mortal is favors, that's his choice not ours." Octavian growled, and he and the others stormed off.

I chuckled and started walking away. Maybe if I...

"Di'Angelo!!" I paused, then sighed. So close Nico. If only you had shadow-traveled.

I turned around.

"Yes?" Agent Koenig walked up to me, looked me over, then held out his hand.

"I'm Agent Koenig. Please to meet you. I took his hand and shook it politely.

"I remember you."

"Great, then this makes this a whole lot easier. Director Fury has done some thinking, and he thinks that after the Nexus, he may consider letting you transfer." I frowned.

"Transfer where?" Koenig rolled his eyes.

"Here of course. Your cousin speaks highly of you." I frowned.

"Thalia?"

"Nope."

"Jason?"

"No."

"Uh...Hazel?"

"I said cousin." I thought for a minute.

Percy.

"He didn't--."

"Oh he did. He's been to the gym twenty-seven times just to talk. Director Fury finally threaten him, so he left, but that's not the point." I sighed.

Honestly...I wasn't sure if I wanted to head to Hero High. I mean...yeah, I hated it at Villain High, but if I hate it there, who says I won't hate it here too? Plus...I wouldn't fit it. I'm too dark and gloomy. Like that emo kid in the back of the class.

Sad, but somewhat true. Children of Hades just aren't liked, much like the Romans and Children of Neptune. Or Neptune in general.

"After the Nexus we'll work on the paperwork. And if you don't like it here, you can head back." Koenig said, before walking away.

I had a choice now.

Two worlds.

Let's just hope I make the right one.

______________________________________________________________
Sam Wilson
Class: Agent of SHIELD, Avenger
Alias: Falcon
Powers: None, suit of armor.
Note: Is an Avenger

I quickly made my way to the board. Everyone was gossiping about who made the teams and who didn't. I wondered if I was good enough to make it.

I mean, I was an Avenger....

Ugh. Who am I kidding? Like that matters anymore. I was still in school, and the Avengers were literally my teachers. I was just a sidekick in everyone's eyes.

Not that I'm jealous. Or confused on how you be a sidekick to an entire team.

I looked down the multiple lists. Demigod... Mutant...Villain Demigod... Villain Mutant... Other....ah!! Agent.

I looked at the list, hoping for my name.

Ava Ayala~ White Tiger

Peter Parker~ Spiderman

Garfield Logan~~ Beast Boy

Dick Grayson~ Robin

Danny Rand~ Iron Fist

Luke Cage~ Powerman

I sighed. No such luck.

"What's up? Didn't make the list?" I smiled. Annabeth.... she could make any guy wish they were Percy Jackson. Granted, Jackson already made a name for himself, but still. She was pretty...some said her eyes were terrifying, but I found them to be lovely.

"Nope. What about you?" Annabeth walked up to the list. I looked behind her (being taller than her and all).

Camp Half Blood List:

Percy Jackson~ Son of Poseidon

Annabeth Chase~ Daughter of Athena

Leo Valdez~ Son of Hephaestus

Piper McLean~ Daughter of Aphrodite

Clarisse LaRue~ Daughter of Ares

Mark~ Son of Athena
~~~~~~
Camp Jupiter list:

Jason Grace~ Son of Jupiter

Reyna Arellano~ Daughter of Bellona

Hazel~ Daughter of Pluto

Frank Zhang~ Son of Mars

Dakota~ Son of Bacchus

Gwendolyn~ legacy of Ceres

I gave Annabeth a smile.

"Nice job. The demigods must look up to you." I said. Annabeth blushed.

"I wouldn't say that...." She said. I raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"Are you kidding?! That's like saying--."

"Annabeth!! Annabeth, Annabeth, Annabeth, Annabeth!!" Percy ran over.

"Did I make it?" She sighed and nodded.

"Yes. You did Seaweed brain." Percy kissed Annabeth's cheek, and I shoved my hands in my pockets, walking away.

Every day I see her I give myself false hope.

I was starting to hate myself for it.

________________________________________________________
okay. Teams. Took forever but I got it.

Demigod team: Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Clarisse, Mark
CJ Demigod team: Jason, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, Dakota, Gwen
Ninja team: Kai, Zane, Raphael, Michelangelo, Jay, Lloyd
Wizard: Hermione, Neville, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna Lovegood
Mutant Team: Bobby Drake, Donatello, Leonardo, Amara, Kurt, Rouge
Other: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Susan Pevenise, Peter Pevenise
Agent: Ava Ayla, Peter Parker, Beast Boy, Robin, Danny Rand, Luke Cage
Villain Demigod: Nico, Octavian, Alabaster Torrington, Bryce Lawrence, Michael Varus, Ethan Nakamura
Villain Ninja: Evil Kai, Evil Cole, Evil Zane, Evil Jay, Karai, Mindriod
Villain Wizard: Draco, Crabb, Goyle, Pansy, Flora, Hestia
Villain Mutant: Quicksilver, Mystique, Toad, Avalanche, Pyro, Aurora
Villain Other: Mai, Azula, Ty-Lee, Zuko, Karai, Raven

Okay. That's done.

Now.

I SAID I WOULD CONSIDER BRINGING NICO TO HERO HIGH!! IF I DONT, SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH EVERYONE BELIEVING I FREAKIN MURDERED SOMEONE BECAUSE I MOVED NICO OVER!!!!!

Sigh. Okay done.

Bye!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
15.2K 513 6
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures or music or movies.
185K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
101K 1.3K 45
Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Katie and were one massive friend group at their Eagle Mountain College and Highsch...