The Unforgivable (Book #1)

Por _Mika_89

"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of lovi... Más

Author's Note
Characters
Character's Aesthetic
Chapter 1: Long Night
Chapter 2: Good Morning Ms. Adams
Chapter 3: You won't believe what I found
Chapter 4: Reason to be happy
Chapter 5: Spanish Mafia
Chapter 6: Has he known this entire time?
Chapter 7: Travel to Spain
Chapter 8: Tonight
Chapter 9: Interesting
Chapter 10: Punches me
Chapter 11: Leaves
Chapter 12: What I got
Chapter 13: You're not wearing that
Chapter 14: Ready?
Chapter 15: In another life
Chapter 16: Regret
Chapter 17: Kiss me
Chapter 18: Everything and Nothing
Chapter 19: Where are you
Chatper 20: I know
Chapter 21: Worried
Chapter 22: Too long
Chapter 23: Over my fucking dead body
Chapter 24: Talk
Chapter 26: Smile fades
Chapter 27: Fuck me
Chatper 28: Until you can't fucking feel your legs
Chapter 29: We need to talk
Chapter 30: We soon fall asleep
Chapter 31: Goodnight Victoria
Chapter 32: Shot
Chapter 33: Safe
Chapter 34: Regret
Chapter 35: Problem
Chapter 36: Before the storm hits
Chapter 37: Forgive me
Chapter 38: Everything goes black
Chapter 39: Can't let go
Chapter 40: Dear Luca
Chapter 41: Free Woman
Chapter 42: Wife
Chapter 43: Not Now
Chapter 44: You Can and You Will
Chapter 45: Marry You
Chapter 46: I Do
Chapter 47: Dark
Chapter 48: You
Chapter 49: Mind
Chapter 50:Fun
Chapter 51: She's Gone
Chapter 52: Death
Chapter 53: New Beginnings
Chapter 54: Worse
Chapter 55: See You In Another Life
What's Next??

Chapter 25: Everything goes black

1.3K 22 0
Por _Mika_89

I wake up exhausted. Yesterday was a bad day the fucker locked me up and it brought back memories from when my so called parents would hit me and lock me up in a room, and to make things better I didn't take my fucking pill to sleep which helps me not have nightmares from that day. I hate him even more now he made me look vulnerable and I will not let that go so easy.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower

~her bathroom

I change into a green sweater and beige pants

I go downstairs to the kitchen andI find one of the maids she looks young.

"Hey I'm Victoria" I say and she turns around all scared

"Oh hi I'm Chiara" She says and continues cooking. "I'm making boss's breakfast what would you like to have?" She asks. "Luca is here?" I ask and she mumbles yes "I'll have some bagels and a black coffee with two sugars, oh and i'm having breakfast upstairs in my room if you could please bring it up" I say and she nods.

I go back upstairs and wait for the breakfast. I hear footsteps and sure enough Luca comes in all pissed "Get up let's go" he fucking demand who the fuck does he think he is. "I am not going anywhere" I say staying put. "Fine have it your way" and he comes closer and grabs me by my arm and i try to push him away but of course i fail too. He drags me all the way down to the dinner table and throws me into one of the chairs.

"Who do you fucking think i am? A fucking doll?!" I say. "No I think you are a broken girl that was broken by her so called parents, talking about that tell me about those drunks of parents that you had"

How the fuck did he find out. I had it all removed not a single thing was left about my past. "Shocked? Yea well it was quite hard and no one wanted to give me information and then I thought of James he would know and he said all he knew that you had these drunk parents before you got there" he says getting closer to where I'm seating. Fuck i'm going to kill James for this shit. "So are you going to tell me what they did to you" he says kneeling next to me and putting a strand of my hair back to my ear. I get closer to him and whisper "I don't trust you" and I go back and turn around.

"Fine but trust me when I say that I will find out" He said sitting down. "I'm going to bring Maria here since you fucking kidnapped me" I say. "Why is Maria so important to you?" he asks and I look up at him and I was about to reply but another maid came and brought the food. "Oh this is Carmella she's the head maid if you need anything ask her or her daughter Chiara" he says and I nod. I barely even ate I don't have much of an appetite after finding out that the ass of James fucking told Luca about my parents.

I left and went back to my room I called Enzo to fly with Maria over here. Me and him have grown a bit distant he's been hanging more with Jessy than me well he was also busy with Davis being gone and needing someone to supervise the training of the assassins. I miss talking to him, he makes me calm and right now i'm a mess I need Maria to bring my pills I feel really anxious and I don't want to go to sleep again and seeing him. I was just out here enjoying the view

when Luca comes in ugh doesn't he have a life. "Get dressed I want to see how much training you know" he says and leaves. I change and meet him outside.

We drive to his warehouse. When we enter I see many rooms most of the them had glass walls and I see people using punching bags, others are training. We go further inside into this room where there are about 10 people there. "Fight them" he says.

I tell her to fight one of my finest 10 assassins and she finishes all of them in less then 10 minutes.

I'm impress my wifey knows how to fight. I smirk and I get up from my chair and we go to the next room, the shooting range room. We give her the targets and she flawlessly hits every target.

We take her to the next room for her to throw knives and god what doesn't she know every fucking knife on the red spot of the target.

I leave and go to change to give her a little surprise

Ugh what more does he want! After I was done with the knifes one of his man took me to another room and there were some people here I thought I had to fight them but no they told me to wait for "boss".

"Now that I've seen what you can do you are going to fight me" Luca says walking in and his fucking shirtless mother fucker looks good ahh Victoria get your head in the game.

"Okay" I say and we get into position and one his man starts us off and I go to punch him but he dodges it. I hit again and the same fucking deal. I pay attention to his every move and predicting what he does next and i go to hit him on the side of his ribs knowing he would think i would punch him again in the same spot. He grunts and throws a punch but I dodge it. I go to kick him in stomach but he grabs my leg and flips me to the ground. ugh fucking asshole. I slide my leg to make him fall and then I go on top and start punching him he puts his arms on his face to dodge the hits. He grabs me by the waist and flips me over and punches me in the face. I knee him in the stomach and push him off me and stand up and I get kind of lightheaded. He stands up and notices me getting lightheaded and says "Stop!"

"Hey are you okay?" he asks me but i can barely hear him I start to get really dizzy and he comes right in time to catch me and all of the sudden everything goes black.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

304K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
3.1M 81.2K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
9K 146 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
475K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...