Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
HaruYoshi- 'Promises'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JunSahi- 'Happiness'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
DoWoo- 'Just Friends'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
YoshiHoon- 'Difference'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2

926 44 90
By kyukyu_ji

°Asahi x Doyoung

°Doyoung fell for the pretty boy living across his room.

♡♡♡

"Yeah, yeah... no there's enough sunlight... yes... yeah the room's spacious too... No, don't worry, I won't have any-"

Kim Doyoung, whomever he was busy talking to through the airpod in his ear, he couldn't finish delivering the last sentence to him. With the luggage he was carrying, along with some more bags, Doyoung halted in place.

Because of what he saw, an ethereal beauty, an absolute work of art, walking towards him.

Doyoung's lips were parted, mouth agape, he forgot to respond when his brother was continuously calling him on the other end of the call. He might even have forgotten to breathe.

How could he, when the male version of Aphrodite literally stood in front of the door across from the one in his room?

The pretty face turned ever so slightly, as the owner of that felt someone watching him. Doyoung felt nervous. Was he going to meet eyes with the alluring glassy brown ones? Was he going to talk to him? Get to know him? Based on his judgement, they were going to be neighbours, so it's only natural to be close with each other, right?

Disappointing him, though, the sculptured beauty didn't turn his head enough to look at Doyoung, he was rather looking at the small hanging plant beside his door. Doyoung saw a small fraction of his right cheek, right eye and right corner of his lips. Then, mesmerising him like never before, the lips parted and a dimpled smile was seen on his right.

Doyoung could swear, that was the prettiest smile he had ever seen, not even his brother's dazzling one could beat that. And the one canine that slightly poked that person's lower lip appealed to him, a lot! Doyoung was frozen on spot, ignoring his brother who was assuming there had been a connection problem, asking Doyoung 'Can you hear me? Hello?' again and again.

The pretty yet handsome guy unlocked his door and went in. He shut that at Doyoung's face who was shamelessly staring at him, quite unintentionally if I must say.

"Doyoungie? Hello??"

"Huh?" Doyoung snapped out of his dreamy thoughts, "Yes, hyung?"

"Oh my! What happened? I thought the line is jamming or the call lagged- were you listening?"

"Ah... yes? No. I wasn't..." Doyoung was still quite dreamy, "Hyung, I think I just fell in love."

"Heh???" his brother spoke, confused, "What?"

"Yeah. Love at first sight."

"Yah!" Doyoung's brother scolded, "You're there to study. Don't even think about ruining everything because of some stupid crush, I'm warning you I'll-"

"Hyung," Doyoung stopped him, "I'll call you back later."

"Yah! I'm not done yet! What even-"

Doyoung cut the call midway, hindering his brother from lecturing him any further. He had a more important thing to do.

He quickly took all the baggage in his room. Then he went to a full view mirror attached to the door of his locker. Wrinkled clothes, messy hair, sweaty face- Doyoung felt glad that he wasn't noticed by the pretty guy from before. The first impression must be perfect!

Doyoung quickly took a shower, dried his hair, put on some moisturizer and lip balm. He looked at himself in the mirror again and was quite satisfied with his young, bubbly and handsome appearance. With the huge confidence he had, he opened the door and knocked on the one across from his one, aka the one that belonged to the unbelievably beautiful guy from before.

Doyoung politely waited. He had a feeling that if he showed his true, eccentric self to the guy at the very first meeting, he'd probably have run away.

The door opened slightly and Doyoung flashed a wide grin. He already lifted his right hand up, waving enthusiastically. The pretty boy was now wearing white shorts and a brownish sleeveless vest. Doyoung's heart skipped a beat. Even his arms and legs seemed to be painted by God himself with utmost care.

"Hi!" Doyoung spoke cheerfully. The one partially behind the door didn't even move. So, Doyoung made an even greater effort, "Kim Doyoung, I'm a fresher here. I'll be living across from your room, so, I thought I'd stop by and say hi." He spoke at one go, giving off a vibrant and bright aura.

Sadly though, the person didn't respond. He barely even changed the stony expression on his face. Doyoung was a little bewildered, but got back to smiling nonetheless, "May I know your name?" He asked.

Suddenly, Doyoung saw the door shut. Right at his face. He even flinched back a little, felt a little insulted. But more than everything, he had one thought- 'Is he deaf or mute or both?'

Doyoung's shoulders fell down in disappointment. He was pretty sure his handsome face was irresistible but well, that pretty guy wasn't affected a bit by that. Poor Doyoung slowly walked back to his room, unlocked the door and laid down on his bed.

'He could have told me his name at least, if he indeed isn't deaf.' He thought, salty. To heal his already 'broken' heart, he was thinking about calling his friends. But as he was thinking, looking at the key to his room, particularly at the number '407' written on it, an idea popped in his head all of a sudden.

He rushed, with his slippers on in a hurry. He reached the counter downstairs in no time!

"Hi." He asked the lady behind the counter, who handed him over the key when he reached here first.

"Has my name been registered for my room?" he asked. The lady looked at him quite annoyed.

"We do that immediately after assigning the keys to the students."

Doyoung shook his head, "I know but-" Doyoung quickly thought of an excuse, "there's a slight problem with mine."

The lady had glasses on, and she looked at him through the gap over them, basically glaring, "What problem?"

"I need to see the roster first!" Doyoung quickly said.

"Why?" she asked in an annoyed, kind of monotonous tone.

"I think mine isn't registered yet."

The lady rolled her eyes. Then in utter irritation, she pulled out the list, originally a thick, ruled notebook.

Doyoung bowed as he took it. He flipped through the pages. He found '407' and it indeed has his name written by its side. But his concern wasn't the number '407' but '422'. Unfortunately, that wasn't on the same page. However, he still flipped one more page and boom.

Hamada Asahi.

'Even his name is pretty.' Doyoung smiled unconsciously.

"Are you done?" the lady asked a bit louder than before. Doyoung shut the copy fast, with a loud thud. The woman shook her head.

"It's there." Doyoung foolishly grinned again, "Hehe, thank you."

The lady didn't respond. Not that Doyoung cared. With his inquisition met, he went back to his room in no time!

Before getting in his room, he looked back at the door with '422' written on it.

Then he smirked.

'I found out, didn't I, Mr. Hamada Asahi?'

-

"So I will be in charge of the whole class. If anyone wants to know anything, or face any sort of problem, you can come to me, or this friend of mine. My name is Yoon Jaehyuk and this guy over here is Takata Mashiho. We hope you find it easy to cope with the new environment." The amicable senior in charge of Doyoung's class, a handsome and tall guy named Jaehyuk spoke to the class, standing at the front. Doyoung felt a nice vibe around him. And he appeared quite a social guy as well.

'Would he know about Hamada Asahi?' Doyoung thought, 'Obviously not if Asahi is a first year student like me. But... if he's our senior, maybe this Jaehyuk hyung would know him?'

Doyoung decided to give it a try. So, when Jaehyuk ended the briefing and was about to leave, Doyoung quickly followed him.

"Yoon Jaehyuk hyung!" Doyoung called. Jaehyuk turned around, smiling welcomingly.

"Yes?"

"Um... may I ask if you know someone or not? He lives across my room." Doyoung said.

"Yeah, sure. Who is it?" Jaehyuk asked.

"His name's Hamada Asahi." Doyoung replied. Jaehyuk blinked once. Then his smiled stretched wider.

"Ohho!" he cheered, "You live across Asahi's room?"

"You know him?" Doyoung asked in anticipation.

Takata Mashiho, a short, cute yet strong looking guy who was by Jaehyuk's side all along, spoke for the first time, "What knowing, this guy here is Asahi's best friend!" he chuckled.

Doyoung had wide eyes. But he was really glad.

"What about him?" Jaehyuk asked, his smile never fading.

"Um... actually," Doyoung scratched his head a bit, "Since he's my neighbour, I went to talk to him yesterday, but he... well, he shut the door at my face."

Mashiho looked quite amused, Jaehyuk looked amused too, just a little embarrassed as well.

"Ahh," Jaehyuk started, "To be frank, Sahi doesn't get along well with strangers. You need to be close to him for him to talk to you properly."

Doyoung frowned, "Then how did you get close to him?"

"I well-"

"He tried for weeks until Asahi gave in." Mashiho answered on his behalf, teasing him a little, "But he's a nice guy."

Jaehyuk nodded, "Yeah, Sahi is really kind. But only to people he knows." Then Jaehyuk put a hand on Doyoung's shoulder, "But if he ever gives you a hard time, do tell me. I'll tell him not to."

Doyoung bowed a bit, smiling. He really liked the two seniors in charge of them. They were friendly and helpful. But his bigger concern was- 'Hamada Asahi only talks to people whom he's close with.'

And naturally, his thoughts soon drifted to- 'How to be close with Hamada Asahi?'

His first attempt was a very simple one. That night when he reached his room after a hectic day, he bought two sets of delicious snacks. One of them was deliberately left on the door handle of the room '422' with a small note on it, saying- 'You did well today! Here's to cheer up for the next day too!' Then at the bottom corner was written Doyoung's name, with a winking emoji, and a footnote- 'I just wanna be close to you, Asahi hyung.'

However, he found the whole package and the note on the same spot, untouched. Asahi didn't accept it. Doyoung's first thought was- 'Is he blind too?' But that seemed too ansurd so he just assumed that his offer was harshly rejected. He brought the snacks inside and ate on his own.

He was persistent anyway. So, he repeated the action with various snacks and drinks. But in vain. Asahi was as cold as the winter frost. Doyoung once wondered- how was Yoon Jaehyuk able to befriend him?

Luckily though, Doyoung met Asahi in the hallway again. Accidentally. Doyoung was going out of his room to buy dinner, Asahi was walking in after his day. They crossed paths, as usual, Asahi didn't even bother looking at Doyoung. But the younger? He stared for as long as Asahi was seen. He smiled too, but that faded when he saw the red nose and bloodshot eyes of Asahi. He heard the elder cough and sniff. He even sneezed once.

'He caught a cold.' Doyoung thought.

And after buying dinner, he went to a nearby pharmacy and bought some medicine.

He hung the small package on Asahi's door as he came back. It too had a note, saying, 'I know you don't accept anything from me. You don't have to accept this if you already have the meds. But if you don't, please do accept these, for your health's sake!' Then he added the puppy eyes emoji with his broken drawing skill, then knocked on the door twice, before leaving for his own.

The next morning, Doyoung grinned super wide when saw, for the first time, the door handle of Asahi empty even after he put something on it.

The whole day, Doyoung acted super happy and cheerful. He even enjoyed some of the most boring classes. His friends were concerned. They gave him weird looks as he wouldn't stop smiling. When Jaehyuk came across him, he noticed it too.

"You seem to be really happy!" Jaehyuk exclaimed.

"Yes!" Doyoung replied, "Asahi hyung accepted the meds I gave him!"

Jaehyuk was amused, "So you've been trying to get along with him?"

Doyoung grinned, "I'm trying to win his heart, hyung!"

Jaehyuk gasped. It's not everyday you find admirers of your best friend. He smirked, as he found a way to tease Asahi.

"Well well!" He spoke, "So is Doyoungie crushing on my bestie?"

Doyoung nodded with that grin on, "I am." Then he quickly added, "Please help me with him, hyung!"

Jaehyuk chuckled, "You can have a chance only if he talks to you."

"I will make sure he does!" Doyoung spoke confidently. Jaehyuk shook his head, getting back to his work.

-

Doyoung walked to his room after a rough day. He had a surprise quiz, and very time-consuming activities in his club. He couldn't even have lunch. Exhausted as hell, he walked to his room, wanting nothing more than to mate with his bed.

But the tiredness of the entire day vanished as soon he saw something on his door handle. He snatched the packet as if someone would take it from him! He opened it, there were some snacks, similar to what he put on Asahi's door handle the first time. And a small piece of paper peeked through.

'Thanks for the meds :)'

Doyoung couldn't even contain the abundant happiness he was having at that moment. He did some little jumps in joy and instinctively, looked back at his neighbour door. It was closed shut, but somehow, it appeared more welcoming.

And Doyoung, that night, knocked on that door again.

He was wearing a striped white shirt and blue shorts. He had his palms together in anticipation when the doorknob turned. Asahi's faced peeked through the very little gap the door made.

"Hi!" Doyoung waved happily, "You left those snacks on my door, so I think we got a little closer!" he spoke, "Can I come in?"

Asahi, just like before, had barely any change in his facial expression. Doyoung's smiled faded a bit. However, surprising him, the door opened enough for a person to walk through.

"Come in." Asahi shortly said.

'So he can actually talk and hear!' Doyoung thought, 'And why is his voice as pretty as his face?'

Doyoung walked in, turning his head around to look around the room. From the hanging plant outside, Doyoung could guess Asahi's room would be well decorated. But he had no idea it would be this aesthetic! He had fake plants, a vinyl record player, some antique lamps and watches. He had beautiful paintings on the walls too, and the brushes, palette, colour tubes and markers on the table made Doyoung wonder- was Asahi himself the artist?

"Did you paint them?" Doyoung asked, pointing at one painting that had lots of flowers, among which, the word 'happy' was written, surrounded by two cartoon hands with only their index fingers sticking out. Under the word happy, white figures of two guys running on the ground were carefully drawn too.

Asahi nodded. Doyoung gasped, "Hyung! This is sooo good, like it's an actual masterpiece!"

For the first time, Asahi looked shy. He smiled the same, ethereal dimpled smile a little and looked down. He wasn't used to taking complements, even though he was worth receiving thousands of them in a single day!

Doyoung stared in awe at that flowery yet shy smile. Asahi's still face was pretty no doubt, but a smiling Asahi was just heavenly. No other beauty in the world could ever compare to that.

Doyoung found the chair to Asahi's table, and he sat on it. Asahi took a seat on his bed.

"Thanks for the medicines that day. I was too tired to get some myself." Asahi spoke. It was a long sentence and Doyoung felt victorious to be able to make the apparent deaf and mute guy talk.

"I'm happy that you are in good health again, hyung." Doyoung smiled, "Don't fall sick again."

Asahi chuckled. The sound kept ringing in the younger's ears.

"I'm Kim Doyoung. And I already know, you're Hamada Asahi, a 3rd year student here."

Asahi raised a brow, "How did you know it?" Doyoung wiggled his brows, "I will know everything about you eventually, hyung."

Asahi shook his head. Doyoung started again, "Okay, first I'll tell you about myself. As you know, I'm a first-year student, moving here recently. I have an elder brother, studying engineering. He's in his 4th year. My parents are both doctors. I studied super hard to get here. And I'm proud of myself that I could!" He spoke at a go, "My favourite colour is green, my favourite food is zzang jorim butter kimbap. I like to play basketball and dance in my free time. I'm an easy going person." Doyoung stopped. He understood that he talked about himself only.

"And you?" he asked.

"I'm Asahi." Asahi spoke. Doyoung waited for a broader reply but Asahi kept his mouth shut.

"Come on!" Doyoung whined, "Talk about yourself too!"

"Well... I like to draw...mmm... and music..." Asahi fell silent again.

"Your favourite colour? Food? What about your family?"

"I like all types of colours and food... My parents are in Japan, along with my sister..."

Doyoung had to keep on asking questions to know more about Asahi. Asahi answered, barely speaking more than two sentences at once. However, when Doyoung left his room for his own, he already had a bucket full of information about the pretty guy.

And he was extremely glad. So much that he flapped like a fish out of water in his bed almost all through the night.

♡♡♡

Did I just break the flow by stopping it here? Hehe mian. I had to separate it in parts or else it would be too long!

Pt. 2 coming through 😁

Stay safe until then everyone! Be happy and healthy too💞

The 2nd ep was soooo interesting like ASAHI, WHAT'S GOING ON!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...
25.8K 1.1K 11
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally...!! Enjoy reading it..!! Lovealots..!! WinterRain💙 "Give me your phone." He said as he...
14.3K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...
16.9K 968 10
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally..!! Enjoy Reading it..!! Started: Nov 5th 2020 (first chap then hiatus) Restarted: Dec 13...